Savan
post Jan 12 2011, 03:23 PM
Post #1

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Members

Me…Myself & Ananda Everingham!
February http://carlodelarosa.wordpress.com/2010/02...nda-everingham/

"Anyway, of all the male Thai actors (actually Ananda is a Lao-Australian), I find Ananda’s acting very natural. His very first movie that I saw was “Shutter” which had a remake in 2007 and stars Joshua Jackson, but frankly, the Thai version’s even more thrilling than the latter. Then again, I purchased a DVD of another movie of him, “Me…Myself“, in which Ananda played a kathoey/transvestite cabaret performer who suffers from amnesia after a vehicular accident and fell in love with the woman who took care of him. Very interesting twist indeed and no wonder this movie garnered director Pongpat Wachirabunjong a Silver Peacock Award for Most Promising Director at the 38th International Film Festival of India."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Thai media depends on the talents of Laotians such as Ananda and Nadech. No native Thai (Siamese) actor is as famous or as talented as our Ananda in the international scene. Ananda was even featured on a famous American morning show talking about Laotian culture.

Laotian customs, foods, and people are the driving forces in Thai culture. The coolest thing is that anyone can enjoy Laotian elements in BOTH Laos and Thailand. Even both Lao TV and Thai TV feature Laotian language and Laotian celebrities. Native Thai culture is being overshadowed by Laotian elements.

It's no wonder Thai culture had to depend on Laotian elements because Thai culture by itself just doesn't cut it. embarassedlaugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PingLing
post Jan 12 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

I watched Me...Myself. Pretty stupid storyline. There are better Thai movies.

+Quote Post
Northeast231
post Jan 12 2011, 04:11 PM
Post #3

AF Geek
Group Icon

Thai especially Isan like Lao actors and Lao music. Thai love Ananda.

+Quote Post
stevenx
post Jan 12 2011, 05:19 PM
Post #4

AF Fan
Group Icon

The 3 shades of Lao. Am I, dark, medium or light?

+Quote Post
MFofLanxan
post Jan 12 2011, 07:29 PM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (MFofLanxan @ Jan 12 2011, 08:02 PM) *
it's true Ananda was born to a Lao mother. But the only reason Ananda can be dis famous is because his family choose to live in the right side of der Mekong river, a place that can offer a better opportunity for actor like him to shine. lol It isn't becuz he's half Lao, retard. In any film, it doesn't take just a lead actor to make it famous, it takes teams, director, production house, script writer, camera men n those ppl r Thais. He is working in Thai entertainment industry, dat y he's famous. Imagine if he's actually a Lao living in Laoland, working in Lao film, how unknown he would be.

N seem like he realize dis fact too dat's y he applied for Thai citizenship. embarassedlaugh.gif Guess wat he's now a Thai citizens, speak Thai language, living in Thailand, all money he made spent on Thai economy. How pathetic of u running around showing him off while he rather be with Thailand. embarassedlaugh.gif

Go help Lao develope their entertainment industry dude, running around n claim Thai's fame to be of Lao is kinda lame. Lao is known for being so damn lazy n luv to get short cut from wat Thai's been working for but jezzzz try to work hard n dertermine to succeed on ur own for once. bawling.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by MFofLanxan: Jan 12 2011, 07:30 PM

+Quote Post
Buddhalove
post Jan 12 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #6

AF Legend
Group Icon

Those jek thai are Lao secret admirer. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
SabaiSabai
post Jan 12 2011, 10:41 PM
Post #7

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jan 13 2011, 12:33 AM) *
Those jek thai are Lao secret admirer. beerchug.gif

Is that why you constantly Troll the "THAI" forum? lol

You Lao trolls just want to be Thai so bad your just pretending to hate Thai just so that you can be close to Thai rofl sad really but damn funny.

+Quote Post
Buddhalove
post Jan 13 2011, 01:02 AM
Post #8

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 12 2011, 10:41 PM) *
Is that why you constantly Troll the "THAI" forum? lol

You Lao trolls just want to be Thai so bad your just pretending to hate Thai just so that you can be close to Thai rofl sad really but damn funny.

Fact is that, nobody wants to associate themselves with garlee and ladyboy. Anymore question let me know? beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Savun
post Jan 13 2011, 01:06 AM
Post #9

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jan 13 2011, 01:02 PM) *
Fact is that, nobody wants to associate themselves with garlee and ladyboy. Anymore question let me know? beerchug.gif

Garlee ?

QUOTE (FluoResCent @ Jan 13 2011, 08:32 AM) *
The National Committee for the Control of AIDS Bureau estimates only 0.04% prevalence in the population at large, but there are fears that this low rate will not continue for long.

Every province in Lao PDR shares a border with Myanmar, China, Viet Nam, Cambodia and/or Thailand. Migrants from Lao PDR frequently cross into neighbouring countries or move to Lao PDR's major cities to seek work. Current estimates of HIV/AIDS prevalence may well be too low, as the national surveillance system is not yet picking up returnees among the very large numbers of young Lao people work in Thailand, including, increasingly, young women and men in sex work.

Lao PDR's geographic position, and some major infrastructure and industrial development projects, are bringing foreign truck drivers, engineers, construction teams and traders into the economic centres. Karaoke bars, brothels and other direct or indirect commercial sex venues have grown up to serve this new market, despite official prevention efforts. This population mobility is allowing HIV to penetrate further and further into rural Lao PDR.

Other factors making Lao PDR vulnerable to HIV/AIDS include frequent re-use of unsterilized injecting equipment, both in medical settings and among injecting drug users – new syringes retail at a quarter of the average daily wage (estimated by the Asian Harm Reduction Network in 1998). Use of alcohol and, to a lesser extent, recreational drugs among the young is growing, which could weaken prevention efforts.

http://www.unicef.org/eapro-hivaids/countries/lao_epi.htm

+Quote Post
Natguthai
post Jan 13 2011, 01:19 AM
Post #10

AF Geek
Group Icon

--

This post has been edited by Natguthai: Jan 13 2011, 10:36 AM

+Quote Post
MFofLanxan
post Jan 13 2011, 04:02 AM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jan 13 2011, 01:02 AM) *

U Puan garlee go tell dat to Savan, cuz apparently he's going crazy like a lunatic after finding out dat Nichkhun Nadech n Ananda refer to themselve as Thai. beerchug.gif

This post has been edited by MFofLanxan: Jan 13 2011, 04:33 AM

+Quote Post
Savan
post Jan 13 2011, 04:59 AM
Post #12

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (MFofLanxan @ Jan 13 2011, 01:02 AM) *
U Puan garlee go tell dat to Savan, cuz apparently he's going crazy like a lunatic after finding out dat Nichkhun Nadech n Ananda refer to themselve as Thai. beerchug.gif

Ananda and Nadech announced their Laotian ancestry to the world because being born in Thailand wasn't anything special.

Thais are upset that native Thais aren't as talented as Laotians. embarassedlaugh.gif

That's why Thais are embarrassing themselves on AF by acting like 7-year-olds. embarassedlaugh.gif

Laotians have been invading Thailand and taking over their Thai media.

Thais are more interested in Laotians rather than their own thai people on TV.

+Quote Post
Buddhalove
post Jan 13 2011, 05:05 AM
Post #13

AF Legend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Savan @ Jan 13 2011, 04:59 AM) *
Ananda and Nadech announced their Laotian ancestry to the world because being born in Thailand wasn't anything special.

Thais are upset that native Thais aren't as talented as Laotians. embarassedlaugh.gif

That's why Thais are embarrassing themselves on AF by acting like 7-year-olds. embarassedlaugh.gif

I am happy for them, one proud Lao. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Savun
post Jan 13 2011, 05:19 AM
Post #14

AF Addict
Group Icon

Lao

This post has been edited by Savun: Jan 13 2011, 07:47 AM

+Quote Post
Marrykate
post Jan 13 2011, 06:14 AM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

Ananda ? Nah, this minute Ken Teeradech is number 1 Pra Ek of Thailand. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Andromadra
post Jan 13 2011, 06:57 AM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Marrykate @ Jan 13 2011, 06:14 PM) *
Ananda ? Nah, this minute Ken Teeradech is number 1 Pra Ek of Thailand. beerchug.gif

Ken Teeradech

+Quote Post
NKH
post Jan 13 2011, 07:26 AM
Post #17

AF Fan
Group Icon

The most famous actor in Thailand?, Not even close, he is not even in the first-tier LOL embarassedlaugh.gif

Most people don’t even know who he is, when I ask my parent/grandparent, do you know Ananda?

Their response: Who? Ananda? What Ananda? Who? LOL embarassedlaugh.gif

To me he could be in second-tier, but to other he is relatively unknown, actually. LOL embarassedlaugh.gif

These are number one actor of Thailand in their time, I bet everyone in Thailand know who he is.

I want to kill some Lao…

Count me, let kill Lao…

embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

For Nadech, he is Thai, look at his official myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/543809870
About me:
Name: Nadech Kugimiya
Nickname : Barry
Ethnicity: Thai/Japanese

See his ethnicity?
I feel really pity for him, poor Savan LAO G OO K want him to be Lao so bad, LOL embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by NKH: Jan 13 2011, 07:31 AM

+Quote Post
MFofLanxan
post Jan 13 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #18

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Savan @ Jan 13 2011, 04:59 AM) *

being born in Lao is very special becuz they get to starr in this kind of film instead of the Thai ones. N dat would make them famous across der region. rotflmao.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fxuxCdFXg

+Quote Post
AsianMountain
post Jan 16 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #19

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (Savan @ Jan 13 2011, 02:59 AM) *

Thai entertainment industry is too strong and too large to be dominated by 1 or2 stars. there are plently to choose from and with new stars being born everyday, the competition is fierce. Ananda is not in his peak anymore. And I am not sure the message you try to send out here to his Thai fans is helping him gain back his popularity. Ananda has to depend on his Thai fans and Thai film makers more than Thai film makers and fans depend on him. I am sure he won't be happy to see this kind of posts about him being open for his fans and his producers to read. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
sawan
post Jan 16 2011, 07:48 PM
Post #20

AF Elite
Group Icon

I didn't even know this Ananda before joining AF.

How could he be the most famous actor?? icon_smile.gif

You should change your title to "A Thai actor that most Lao, especially Savan, want to be like"

That's more fit. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 03:34 PM