Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How to make fried rice?
JustaWhiteGuy
post Jan 28 2011, 11:19 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members

How do I make egg fried rice? I don't want to come accros as racist but I love egg fried rice but you asians charge to much for it in my opinion and I think I can make it just as good myself for 1/10 of the cost if someone tells me the secrets to it. Also there is a health and safety aspect, I have seen the state of asian food kitchens when ordering food and they are dirty and you don't know if they are reheating old rice. pukeface.gif

So if someone can tell me the ingrediants and the steps to make it I would appreciate it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Nyan
post Jan 28 2011, 11:43 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (JustaWhiteGuy @ Jan 28 2011, 11:19 AM) *
How do I make egg fried rice? I don't want to come accros as racist but I love egg fried rice but you asians charge to much for it in my opinion and I think I can make it just as good myself for 1/10 of the cost if someone tells me the secrets to it. Also there is a health and safety aspect, I have seen the state of asian food kitchens when ordering food and they are dirty and you don't know if they are reheating old rice. pukeface.gif

So if someone can tell me the ingrediants and the steps to make it I would appreciate it.

Actually, the best fried rice is made from old rice. Fried rice taste awful if you use freshly made rice. A good secret is to put the rice in the refrigerator after you make them and let it cool for a few hours. After it is properly cooled, you have to separate all the rice away from each pallets. Oh and when you are cooking, make sure there's a good fire. You can't make yummy fried rice on a normal electrical stove. You just don't get the same flavor.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 05:25 PM