Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Metropolitan
post Apr 8 2011, 06:19 PM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

Maybe y'all should go out and kill a few kikey crackers senseless....

+Quote Post
Gideon
post Apr 8 2011, 08:58 PM
Post #3

AF Pro
Group Icon

That is fu-king sick. UGHHHH IM ANGRY!!!

+Quote Post
Jarhier
post Apr 8 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #4

AF Elite
Group Icon

fu-k i'm no animal lover but that's just disgusting. execute them.

+Quote Post
phop
post Apr 8 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #5

AF Addict
Group Icon

No need to worry, White people hold the Moral High Ground. So their action is all OK. Instead of getting angry at them, we need to worship white people and follow in their footstep, that way we too will become civilized human being, and one day we too can hold the moral high ground and preach freedom and democracy to the entire world.

You people need to stop complaining and need to start learning from the best. We got to follow their footstep. One of the main reason that non-white people do not preach about Human Rights or Animal Rights is because it is said that Non-White people are not human.

+Quote Post
chiuchimu
post Apr 8 2011, 10:22 PM
Post #6

AF Guru
Group Icon

That was just f_cking sick.

damn those rednecks. I know of no other group of people that treats animals like that.

+Quote Post
JakeCutter
post Apr 8 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #7

AF Elite
Group Icon

And people wonder why circus animals go berserk...

+Quote Post
phop
post Apr 9 2011, 11:36 AM
Post #8

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (JakeCutter @ Apr 8 2011, 11:23 PM) *
And people wonder why circus animals go berserk...

And alligators suddently chop off its trainers head LMAO!!!

+Quote Post
planxty
post Apr 9 2011, 01:28 PM
Post #9

AF Addict
Group Icon

That story was in the UK press recently. When the video came to light of a foreign worker beating her, there was an outcry and she was rescued and sent to an animal sanctuary to spend the rest of her days.

+Quote Post
boobu
post Apr 9 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #10

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (planxty @ Apr 9 2011, 02:28 PM) *
That story was in the UK press recently. When the video came to light of a foreign worker beating her, there was an outcry and she was rescued and sent to an animal sanctuary to spend the rest of her days.

you have a shallow and rather disingenous assessment. don't just blame it on the temporary 'foreign' worker who was romanian as that's pathetic as if that makes any difference. i looked it up and there is a history of systematic abuse of these animals for years. this is just one undercover footage that nabbed them at their $hit.

the owners are culpable too and they knew this was going on.

From the Mirror:
Her release was greeted with delight by Robert Sheret, 56, who *repeatedly tried to stop Anne being abused while he worked at Bobby Roberts Super Circus from 1983 to 85.

He said: “When I complained she and the other elephants were being beaten, and weren’t getting enough exercise or food, Bobby Roberts told me: ‘I pay you to work, not to think. They’re my elephants and I can do what I like.’

“After two years I couldn’t take any more and I left.”

http://news.morningstar.com/all/business-w...government.aspx

Jan Creamer, President of ADI said: “Annie’s tragic story symbolizes the plight of circus animals and is a shocking indictment of the circus industry. Time and time again, our investigations of these circuses all over the world produce similar evidence of animal abuse, cruelty, and suffering. An overwhelming 94.5% of the British public want a ban. It’s time for action.”

“Annie was taken from the wild as a baby in 1954 and has lived like this for over 50 years. It is an utter disgrace and a stain on the reputation of the entire country.”

Tim Phillips, ADI Vice President concluded: “Our latest investigation shows how animals like elephants suffer in the traveling circus. In the name of entertainment they are beaten, jabbed with hooks and hit with pitchforks, chained up for hours every day, and pushed into metal boxes each week where they remain for hours on end whilst the circus moves to another site. And when they are meant to be resting in their winter quarters the abuse and cruelty continues. The circus industry is the same all over the world”.

This post has been edited by boobu: Apr 9 2011, 03:40 PM

+Quote Post
planxty
post Apr 9 2011, 04:28 PM
Post #11

AF Addict
Group Icon

Not at all. Perhaps you should learn to read and improve your comprehension skills.
She was rescued and is now in an animal sanctuary. The worker beating her was Romanian. I merely gave some background to the video.
There are videos on youtube of Asian mahouts beating elephants as part of their 'training'. Unfortunately animal cruelty goes on in a lot of countries.
In future try not to appear so cretinous, misinformed and judgemental.

+Quote Post
initially
post Apr 9 2011, 09:57 PM
Post #12

AF Fan
Group Icon

"According to ADI, Annie (Anne), an elderly, severely arthritic 57-year-old elephant is hit by workers with a metal pitchfork and kicked and punched 48 times over the three and a half weeks. The attacks are made on the animal while she is chained to the ground by one front leg and one back leg, for 24 hours a day. The workers are also seen beating miniature ponies, horses and beating and spitting on a camel."

Key word here is "workers", foreign or not. Besides these workers get their training using diabolic and medieval methods as hitting animals is very common in this type of circuses and zoos, just as long as the public don't see it.

Need proof? There are plenty of reports of animals hitting back and even killing their keepers out of frustration.

+Quote Post
InitialDJay
post Apr 10 2011, 12:38 AM
Post #13

AF Elite
Group Icon

animals should be stay in the wild. if people love animal and enjoy seeing them without going to the wild, there is a zoo for it. animal circus should only be for small pet, less dangerous one.

watch this lion attacking his trainer. say a lot abou tit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T33fK1agT8s

This post has been edited by InitialDJay: Apr 10 2011, 12:39 AM

+Quote Post
emmthreejonny
post Apr 10 2011, 05:18 AM
Post #14

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (MiCC @ Apr 9 2011, 05:22 AM) *

That was terrible. So is the title of this post. What does race got to do with that video? thumbsdown.gif

+Quote Post
XigonCongchua
post Apr 10 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #15

AF Legend
Group Icon

The act is cruel but what's up with capitalizing WHITE PEOPLE? Are you trying to associate this behavior with white people? That's silly because 1)Majority of white people don't have sort of this behavior; and 2)This sort of behavior exist in other "races" as well.

+Quote Post
starsiege
post Apr 10 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #16

AF Addict
Group Icon

The treatment of the Animal is horrible. However, I take issue with your generalization.

Btw Support PETA!
http://www.peta.org/

Also check out the documentary Food Inc
http://www.foodincmovie.com/

+Quote Post
emmthreejonny
post Apr 11 2011, 07:03 AM
Post #17

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (starsiege @ Apr 11 2011, 08:52 AM) *
The treatment of the Animal is horrible. However, I take issue with your generalization.

Btw Support PETA!
http://www.peta.org/

Not really fond of PETA's views. It seems they love animals more than people. And thats a problem.

+Quote Post
Galatian
post Apr 11 2011, 11:25 AM
Post #18

AF Fan
Group Icon

OP, I take it your opinion of the white race is rather low. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
initially
post Apr 11 2011, 01:50 PM
Post #19

AF Fan
Group Icon

Meanwhile in Australia,

A live kangaroo has been found mutilated on the side of a road at Yarrambat, north-east of Melbourne.

Police say it appears the animal was first hit by a vehicle, near Red Box Court over the weekend.

It is believed the kangaroo was still alive when someone castrated it and removed a section below its tail.

A wildlife officer had to put the animal down on Sunday afternoon.

Police say whoever tortured the kangaroo appears to have taken the body parts with them.

+Quote Post
MiCC
post Apr 11 2011, 07:34 PM
Post #20

AF Pro
Group Icon

I'm just doing what white people been doing for decades, if u don't know my intentions, white people tends to blame a very small percentage of Koreans or Chinese on all Koreans or chinese. For example, "KOREANS eats dog" "CHINESE are killing Tibetan protestors" "CHINESE this or that" .

This post has been edited by MiCC: Apr 11 2011, 07:36 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 06:23 PM