Imtherealsugarba...
post Apr 22 2011, 11:04 PM
Post #1

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

i searched "asians" on there they seem to tolerate asians
and they especially have a liking for asian girls
even if they say they would never date one they do make comments appreciating their looks
a comment from there
Of all the races, I like Asians the best. They are most like Whites - quiet, clean, hardworking, proud, and fierce warriors. What's not to like????? Asians aren't the problem - it's False Jews and Blacks and Liberals. Even blacks I like as individuals - as a race, I cannot understand for the life of me why God created them........ I still wonder after 48 years of living.............. What have they brought to world but misery and evil.....?

Ehh.. i LOVE asian food.. i go to the local chinese and korean restaurants allot, as well as visit the market to get japanese candy. Japanese girls, well.. asian girls in general are ALLOT prettier then black or arabic or hispanic girls overall.. white girls of course are the most beautiful.. but im just saying, being a 20 year old dude, all races have their uglys, their ok's, their prettys, above average and hot chicks. Asians have way more top end girls then the other non-whites in the world.. but thats like, just IMO.
I used to watch Anime, like DBZ or Gundam to help me get Japanese down for my Japanese class i took in HS. I liked it a ton better then my spanish class, which I also took in HS

Even I will admit, I have seen and met some pretty Japanese girls in my life. I admire the artistic nature of a lot of Japanese paintings/traditional dances and if I was going to visit a non-White country, it would be Japan. Its all fine and good to like or respect someone elses people and culture, but try not to forget where your loyalty and allegience is supposed to lie: the WHITE race, not Japanese/Korean/Chinese race. Where their culture becomes a problem is when it begins to replace your own.

have you ever been on storm front?why do you think theyre more ok with asians than other races?

This post has been edited by Imtherealsugarbaby: Apr 22 2011, 11:10 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Apr 22 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #2

AF Supreme
Group Icon

i have. i made an account for fun there once. forgot the name now. i dont understand the other question though. didnt you post why?

+Quote Post
Imtherealsugarba...
post Apr 22 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #3

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mid-Night_Sun @ Apr 23 2011, 12:12 AM) *
i have. i made an account for fun there once. forgot the name now. i dont understand the other question though. didnt you post why?

No i didnt me saying theyre ok with asians isnt explaining the reason why

+Quote Post
Yer
post Apr 22 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Imtherealsugarbaby @ Apr 22 2011, 11:04 PM) *
have you ever been on storm front?why do you think theyre more ok with asians than other races?

No.

Because we're successful and they want to associate success with their own race (hence saying Asians are closer to whites).

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Apr 22 2011, 11:19 PM
Post #5

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (Imtherealsugarbaby @ Apr 23 2011, 01:15 AM) *
No i didnt me saying theyre ok with asians isnt explaining the reason why

did you read the quotes you posted or not?

+Quote Post
Imtherealsugarba...
post Apr 22 2011, 11:21 PM
Post #6

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mid-Night_Sun @ Apr 23 2011, 12:19 AM) *
did you read the quotes you posted or not?

im not asking their opinion though
im asking the members of asiafinest what they think

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Apr 22 2011, 11:24 PM
Post #7

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (Imtherealsugarbaby @ Apr 23 2011, 02:21 AM) *
im not asking their opinion though
im asking the members of asiafinest what they think

lol you are asking asian people why white supremacists or w/e they call themselves are ok with asians? why would we know better than them?

i think its because of the reasons they gave embarassedlaugh.gif

seems to be food and Japan LOL

This post has been edited by Mid-Night_Sun: Apr 22 2011, 11:25 PM

+Quote Post
Gideon
post Apr 22 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #8

AF Pro
Group Icon

Well that was very interesting.... seems like asian women and anime are the reasons these particular posters tolerate/like asians. >.>**

+Quote Post
Imtherealsugarba...
post Apr 22 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #9

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Gideon @ Apr 23 2011, 12:26 AM) *
Well that was very interesting.... seems like asian women and anime are the reasons these particular posters tolerate/like asians. >.>**

even the most racist white man cannot resist an asian girl

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Apr 22 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #10

AF Supreme
Group Icon

LMAO here is the source btw
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t490269/

not that i actually thought the avg. storm front like asians at all.

This post has been edited by Mid-Night_Sun: Apr 22 2011, 11:42 PM

+Quote Post
Imtherealsugarba...
post Apr 22 2011, 11:46 PM
Post #11

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mid-Night_Sun @ Apr 23 2011, 12:42 AM) *
LMAO here is the source btw
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t490269/

not that i actually thought the avg. storm front like asians at all.

they dont like them
but they seem to tolerate them more than others

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Apr 22 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #12

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (Imtherealsugarbaby @ Apr 23 2011, 01:46 AM) *
they dont like them
but they seem to tolerate them more than others

well, one could get that impression if you looked at your 3 selected quotes LOL

sure not from the thread itself though. trust me. im reading it.

This post has been edited by Mid-Night_Sun: Apr 22 2011, 11:48 PM

+Quote Post
piffman09
post Apr 23 2011, 05:17 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

exactly how have black people brought so much misery to the world? embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gideon
post Apr 23 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

hahaha the stormfront thread that was linked is funny. I shall save for a later read.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Apr 23 2011, 12:16 PM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

Most of Stormfront's prejudice is geared towards black people. Over there, you will find endless topics that depict blacks as criminals, lazy welfare recipients, and sub-human savages. Mexicans and Middle Easterners are targeted next. Their views on Asians seem mixed. Speaking of Asians, I like how a few of their female users always call out on the males who have a thing for Asian females. Most of its casual posters gave me the impression they just want to vent.

Although their more frequent users say the main purpose of their movement is to secure the existence of countries that are 100% white. The argument of whether a race is superior or inferior is not relevant to their movement. Instead, they just want whites to exist. I don't blame this group b/c I would be depressed if Asians got bred out of existence.

+Quote Post
whitepox
post Apr 23 2011, 12:35 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

hahaha white men always paranoid about black taking their females, while in reality such interracial almost non-existent,but asian, they are the ones that stealing asian females, and also killing them like 100 times more...than black to white females.....white males are very paranois about other males stealing their females but in reality they are stealing and raping other males females...

they too always paranoid about other people come to their country and steal their land....while in reality white people come to other land and steal other ppl land and push the ppl out...for hundreds of years....these ppl have been stealing others ppl land and resources for thousand of years but they always paranoid that other ppl will take over their land and resources...

you see reality in their heads don't match reality in real world....

This post has been edited by whitepox: Apr 23 2011, 12:41 PM

+Quote Post
fivers
post Apr 23 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #17

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Imtherealsugarbaby @ Apr 22 2011, 11:04 PM) *
i searched "asians" on there they seem to tolerate asians
and they especially have a liking for asian girls
even if they say they would never date one they do make comments appreciating their looks
a comment from there

because when a minority starts to exceed a certain percentage of the community tolerance levels decrease

all the rest is bogus, if Asians were to raise in high numbers in the US stormfronters would see them as the Evil Yellow Invasion if they already don't icon_wink.gif

This post has been edited by fivers: Apr 23 2011, 03:32 PM

+Quote Post
Jarhier
post Apr 23 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #18

AF Elite
Group Icon

i use to visit that site frequently and from my observation they don't seem to mind japanese (logically hitler was their ally during ww2). but they do dislike other asians like koreans, chinese, and s.e.asians etc. they do hate race mixing, but they don't mind traveling to get laid by prostitutes (hypocrites). it's kinda funny how angry they get when their white members point out white crimes but they don't hesitate to blame almost everything on arabs, blacks, hispanics, and jews even before the facts come to light. to that comparison, asians do get off easy by their biased standards.

it's a good source to learn about black crimes all over america/europe that will never show up in media, but as long as they don't promote violence, i don't think it's such a bad site.

+Quote Post
JakeCutter
post Apr 23 2011, 04:06 PM
Post #19

AF Elite
Group Icon

Not exactly the type of people I'd want to be accepted by.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Apr 23 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #20

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (whitepox @ Apr 23 2011, 12:35 PM) *
they too always paranoid about other people come to their country and steal their land....while in reality white people come to other land and steal other ppl land and push the ppl out...for hundreds of years....these ppl have been stealing others ppl land and resources for thousand of years but they always paranoid that other ppl will take over their land and resources...

you see reality in their heads don't match reality in real world....

Us Asiatics have also conquered land from other people.
- Turkic people took Central Asia from Persians.
- Hungary was founded by Huns/Magyars/Avars who were Asiatics.
- Modern-day Turkish language came from the Seljuk Turks who were once Asiatic.
- Southern Chinese took Taiwan from the Aborigines.
- Vietnamese, Southern Chinese, and Khmers took Southeast Asia from the Negritos and Aborigines.

Taiwan, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, etc. are Asiatic countries founded on conquered land.

But it is not something to be ashamed of. That is just how the world back then worked. Weaker peoples and nations got conquered/dominated by the strong.

QUOTE (fivers @ Apr 23 2011, 03:31 PM) *
because when a minority starts to exceed a certain percentage of the community tolerance levels decrease

This is usually how it works. When foreigners become significant, the native people become more hostile. I wonder how the Chinese will feel when Guangzhou's black population increases in number. The Aboriginal Pacific Islanders of Indonesia are not very happy about all those Chinese Mongoloids living in their country either. Even in America's urban centers, we see racial tension such as black vs. Mexican (Los Angeles) and Asian vs. black (San Francisco).

QUOTE (fivers @ Apr 23 2011, 03:31 PM) *
all the rest is bogus, if Asians were to raise in high numbers in the US stormfronters would see them as the Evil Yellow Invasion if they already don't icon_wink.gif

Stormfront has whites from all over the world. The ones from Canada and Oceania are already complaining about "Yellow Peril."

QUOTE (Jarhier @ Apr 23 2011, 04:04 PM) *
it's a good source to learn about black crimes all over america/europe that will never show up in media, but as long as they don't promote violence, i don't think it's such a bad site.

Yes, it's true. Blacks commit a disproportionately higher number of crimes.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 02:32 PM