AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why do Korean American Women Look Less Attractive?
DOUBLEMINT
post May 19 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #21

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (WideAwake @ May 19 2011, 07:06 PM) *
Uh, no. I only brought it up AFTER he did. If you don't want a response, don't troll. PERIOD. Don't even. You are always looking for an excuse to justify your trolling. I don't troll, but I do RESPOND to trolls. Take some responsibility for your own behavior. You tell Koreans to that they need to take a chill pill in response to trolling. Stop acting like a little pest. All you do is leech off this forum.

You do need to calm down a little bit.Maybe koreans are not really that "open" about plastic surgery as you claimed otherwise why are you freaking out like this?I could care less about whether other chinese get surgery or not cuz I dont think its a big deal.Does it mean chinese are uglier than other races so we have to get surgeries?No.So why make a bigger deal about it than it really is?Thats not gonna stop people from being judgemental you know.
Also you cant accuse me of trolling just because you dont agree with me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marrykate
post May 19 2011, 07:34 PM
Post #22

AF Pro
Group Icon

Most Korean American girls I know are good looking, are into fashions and are experts in makeup.

Actually one of the most famous youtube makeup guru is Korean American girl,
her name is Jen and she's trend setter for a lot of make up items. I'm one of her regular viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/frmheadtotoe

+Quote Post
WideAwake
post May 19 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #23

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ May 19 2011, 08:32 PM) *
You do need to calm down a little bit.Maybe koreans are not really that "open" about plastic surgery as you claimed otherwise why are you freaking out like this?I could care less about whether other chinese get surgery or not cuz I dont think its a big deal.Does it mean chinese are uglier than other races so we have to get surgeries?No.So why make a bigger deal about it than it really is?Thats not gonna stop people from being judgemental you know.
Also you cant accuse me of trolling just because you dont agree with me.

Because too many trolls like you claim that every Korean beauty is fake. That's why.

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ May 16 2011, 09:02 PM) *
If foi2 is a troll,you have to admit he is a great one.Look how mad you guys are. embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
KochiGachi
post May 19 2011, 07:43 PM
Post #24

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Marrykate @ May 20 2011, 10:34 AM) *
Most Korean American girls I know are good looking, are into fashions and are experts in makeup.

Actually one of the most famous youtube makeup guru is Korean American girl,
her name is Jen and she's trend setter for a lot of make up items. I'm one of her regular viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/frmheadtotoe

She's pretty, just like my current girlfriend.
My girlfriend didn't done surgery but still naturally attractive and sexy body.
She always get question if she done surgery as if there's no natural Korean beauties.

Many younger Korean generations are naturally gifted because they have balanced diet and take care of their looks.
Also, Korean cosmetic makeup does helps a lot!

+Quote Post
DOUBLEMINT
Post #25

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (WideAwake @ May 19 2011, 07:38 PM) *
Because too many trolls like you claim that every Korean beauty is fake. That's why.

Yeah,so?My point is fake beauty is still beauty,its much better than natural ugly.

+Quote Post
WideAwake
Post #26

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ May 19 2011, 08:43 PM) *
Yeah,so?My point is fake beauty is still beauty,its much better than natural ugly.

Most Korean women are naturally beautiful. No matter how much surgery a Chinese person gets, they will never look Korean.

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ May 19 2011, 08:13 PM) *
Hypocrisy really makes me uncomfortable.

Take your own advice.

This post has been edited by WideAwake: May 19 2011, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
WideAwake
post May 19 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #27

AF Addict
Group Icon

ok

This post has been edited by WideAwake: May 19 2011, 07:49 PM

+Quote Post
DOUBLEMINT
post May 19 2011, 07:47 PM
Post #28

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (WideAwake @ May 19 2011, 07:43 PM) *
OH, shut up troll. You wish you were as beautiful as natural Korean beauties.

Oh yeah? Take your own advice, troll.

Whatever dude.You obviously have a very negative view of plastic surgery.Next time just dont say you are "open" about it.

+Quote Post
Marrykate
post May 19 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #29

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KochiGachi @ May 19 2011, 08:43 PM) *
She's pretty, just like my current girlfriend.
My girlfriend didn't done surgery but still naturally attractive and sexy body.
She always get question if she done surgery as if there's no natural Korean beauties.

Many younger Korean generations are naturally gifted because they have balanced diet and take care of their looks.
Also, Korean cosmetic makeup does helps a lot!

yeah that's what I'm talking about. Most Korean girls I know really really know how to pull the best look by just a simple make up process. embarassedlaugh.gif

You can look at Jen "before" and "after" applying a make up. She's pretty before the make up but is GORGEOUS after the make up.

+Quote Post
KochiGachi
post May 19 2011, 07:51 PM
Post #30

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ May 20 2011, 10:43 AM) *

I'm pretty sure fake beauty can still win a date than being ugly.

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ May 20 2011, 10:47 AM) *
Whatever dude.You obviously have a very negative view of plastic surgery.Next time just dont say you are "open" about it.

No, he was replying to trolls/negative comments on Koreans.
If I post same comment at Chinese chat, I would have been labeled as "troll" too.

+Quote Post
WideAwake
post May 19 2011, 08:01 PM
Post #31

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ May 19 2011, 08:47 PM) *

Learn the definition of "open" and read my post.

This post has been edited by WideAwake: May 19 2011, 08:02 PM

+Quote Post
WideAwake
post May 19 2011, 08:04 PM
Post #32

AF Addict
Group Icon

Many Koreans are naturally beautiful, but some people just can't accept that fact. So they troll on message boards saying that Korean beauties are all fake. All to mask their own insecurity about their own people.

+Quote Post
Darkblade
post May 19 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #33

AF Guru
Group Icon

Does double eyelid surgery considered plastic ? I know so many korean girls who wanted to do that. I don't consider it plastic since so many asian ethnicity does that kind of "makeover", and you can even use makeups to achieve the same results.

+Quote Post
KaptainAmeriKa
post May 19 2011, 09:18 PM
Post #34

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (WideAwake @ May 19 2011, 09:04 PM) *
Many Koreans are naturally beautiful, but some people just can't accept that fact. So they troll on message boards saying that Korean beauties are all fake. All to mask their own insecurity about their own people.

I have to agree you on that but this day and age it has lot to do with makeup. Have actually seen some of these girls without make up? It's not a pretty sight.

I think Park Bom had a pretty face but plastic surgery ruined her.

+Quote Post
devils666
post May 19 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #35

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KochiGachi @ May 19 2011, 06:47 PM) *
Stop being biased, does all 1.3billion Chinese can afford to have plastic surgery?
S.Korean surgeons are also well known for human organ transfer, heart surgery, and cancer treatment etc..
S.Korean hospitals are equal to top American hospitals but far cheaper than Japan & U.S, that's why rich Chinese are going to Korean surgeons.
Don't paint this as if only Koreans do plastic surgery, 30% of Korean stats are added by foreigners.

The report says, 74 out of 10,000, that's not much if we take dental braces to double eyelid surgery which most Koreans go for.

The whole subject for plastic surgery is stupid. I am against Asians who do plastic surgery because I think natural Asian looks are the the most beautiful. I think most Koreans look better without surgery anyway.

And those statistics are on a per capita scale. So if you take a country's whole population into account, a higher percentage of Koreans do plastic surgery than other nations. You can't compare pure numbers because obviously some countries are bigger than others. It would be like saying India is richer than America because it has more PPP. But average Indians make far less than Americans if you spread that money out.

+Quote Post
doggyji
post May 19 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #36

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Darkblade @ May 19 2011, 09:46 PM) *
Does double eyelid surgery considered plastic ? I know so many korean girls who wanted to do that. I don't consider it plastic since so many asian ethnicity does that kind of "makeover", and you can even use makeups to achieve the same results.
It still is a plastic procedure. This Korean girl named Nana shows what makeup does.

Before her makeup

After her makeup

If she were a typical LA gyopo girl, she would probably be more tanned, chunkier and not put on much makeup. While there are gyopo girls like Jen in MarryKate's post, I'm sure you will find a lot more girls of such type in Seoul.

+Quote Post
devils666
post May 19 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #37

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (doggyji @ May 19 2011, 09:25 PM) *
It still is a plastic procedure. This Korean girl named Nana shows what makeup does.

Before her makeup

After her makeup

If she were a typical LA gyopo girl, she would probably be more tanned, chunkier and not put on much makeup. While there are gyopo girls like Jen in MarryKate's post, I'm sure you will find a lot more girls of such type in Seoul.

She looks like song hye kyo after the makeup. What's with the bleached out Barbie hair?

+Quote Post
doggyji
post May 19 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #38

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ May 19 2011, 10:29 PM) *
She looks like song hye kyo after the makeup. What's with the bleached out Barbie hair?
Song Hye Kyo? I don't see any resemblance. embarassedlaugh.gif Is there anything wrong with her hair?

+Quote Post
KochiGachi
post May 19 2011, 09:33 PM
Post #39

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ May 20 2011, 12:19 PM) *
The whole subject for plastic surgery is stupid. I am against Asians who do plastic surgery because I think natural Asian looks are the the most beautiful. I think most Koreans look better without surgery anyway.

And those statistics are on a per capita scale. So if you take a country's whole population into account, a higher percentage of Koreans do plastic surgery than other nations. You can't compare pure numbers because obviously some countries are bigger than others. It would be like saying India is richer than America because it has more PPP. But average Indians make far less than Americans if you spread that money out.

Of course, nobody is denying natural beauty is better.
Countries like India have billionaires and millionaires too, they're also into plastic surgery, even Switzerland, Mexico, Spain, Italy, UK, France all into high band of plastic surgery, don't criticize Koreans for being one of the top spender in cosmetic enhancement industry. Het, even Hungary tops the PPP than S.Korea, I don't see Chinese members criticizing them?

Koreans spend alot of money on skin care to dentistry which is all part of plastic surgery, can we make criticism against to people who spend money on botox treatment? all they wanted to appear more younger, is this sin? if they have the money and time to spend on, then why not?

Few more years, we will be hearing Chinese spending more on cosmetic enhancement, this is logical.
I'm sure Koreans will be exhaust and reached the peak then it will gradually come down.
Korean plastic surgery is being fuel by Korean entertainment industry which attracts many young people to old people inspired by wanting to stand out or looking younger, and foreigners are also adding to surgery stats. I know last decade it was Hong Kong and previously it was Japan, then it's S.Korea.

I don't see the problem here.

+Quote Post
devils666
post May 19 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #40

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KochiGachi @ May 19 2011, 09:33 PM) *
Of course, nobody is denying natural beauty is better.
Countries like India have billionaires and millionaires too, they're also into plastic surgery, even Switzerland, Mexico, Spain, Italy, UK, France all into high band of plastic surgery, don't criticize Koreans for being one of the top spender in cosmetic enhancement industry. Het, even Hungary tops the PPP than S.Korea, I don't see Chinese members criticizing them?

Koreans spend alot of money on skin care to dentistry which is all part of plastic surgery, can we make criticism against to people who spend money on botox treatment? all they wanted to appear more younger, is this sin? if they have the money and time to spend on, then why not?

Few more years, we will be hearing Chinese spending more on cosmetic enhancement, this is logical.
I'm sure Koreans will be exhaust and reached the peak then it will gradually come down.
Korean plastic surgery is being fuel by Korean entertainment industry which attracts many young people to old people inspired by wanting to stand out or looking younger, and foreigners are also adding to surgery stats. I know last decade it was Hong Kong and previously it was Japan, then it's S.Korea.

I don't see the problem here.

Well the subject was about Gyopos looking different from Koreans and one of the reasons is that Gyopos almost never get plastic surgery as opposed to Koreans in Korea. The same is true for Chinese Americans.

And I think Westerners get more Plastic surgery per capita than Koreans. Westerners age so badly that they need way more plastic surgery and they can afford it. Also, so many westerners go to S. America, Asia, or Africa to get their plastic surgery done for cheaper.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 06:41 AM