how come China doesn't recognize dual-citizenship, Canada, Israel, U.S. all do
Birdie
post Jun 28 2011, 09:35 AM
Post #21

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (freezingpoint @ Jun 28 2011, 10:18 AM) *
这网站真他妈杯具,稍微说说白人的不是就有舔白人屁股的2B怀疑我是否中国人。你代表的观点是海外华人的观点,而海外华人和中国人是两个不同的群体。虽然他们有许多共同特点,但他们不是中国人,来中国后同样需要一段时间适应中国的环境,尤其是在北米出生长大的海外华人。现在国内白人黑人都不行,但与黑人结婚的不在少数,并且他们一般都呆在中国,他们小孩出生后都是中国公民,接受的是中国教育;简而言之,就变成了中国人。反而大多数西方白人(不包括俄罗斯和其他东欧人),无论是外国男中国女还是外国女中国男,小孩都会是外国人,拥有外国国籍,以后都会搬出中国。你说哪个对中国的损失大?当然,你作为香蕉人或者白人根本看不懂这些,有种也别tm用谷歌翻译器。

Are you that insecure? Who said anything about kissing white people in this thread? Save it for another one. This thread is about "dual citizenship", which also means immigration and permanency. Whites in China are mostly expats, and those ESL students you speak of? They will leave. If they take a Chinese wife, most take them out of China. So whatever. And pragmatically speaking, there is a racial hierarchy, right? Blacks are at the bottom all around the world, and I don't wish myself to be the bottom. When a Chinese is with a black, that's brings us lower, 'k? And since you are so insecure about whites, then the black equation isn't exactly going to make lift us to to the top, is it?

This post has been edited by Birdie: Jun 28 2011, 09:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Birdie
post Jun 28 2011, 12:08 PM
Post #22

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ Jun 28 2011, 10:29 AM) *
^There are plenty of attractive asian-black mix out there.

God forbid the Chinese mainlanders from having mentality like yours. I pray we Chinese aren't that stupid.
East Asians, while not that low, aren't exactly viewed as the #1 tier by anyone, whites or not. We all know it. We're striving to get there however, but mixing with darkies will not only NEVER get us to where we SHOULD be, but it will just set us back ever more. One step forward, TEN steps backwards on the evolutionary tree. embarassedlaugh.gif

And what happens then? Whites and everyone else will shake their heads and say, what were they thinking? Boy are the Chinese stupid. Hey no bones off them, right? No they will laugh at us Chinese and be even more racist than they already are, and say stuff like, oh look the Chinese were so greedy that they went into Africa and now they are turning into monkeys themselves. Hahahaha.

Wouldn't that not be too funny? I would hate to see that kind of scenario become reality. The truth is we Chinese are not racially conscious like the whites, and that may be a bad thing for us, considering how nice we Chinese actually are to everyone. Yes that includes being too nice to whites also ok?

This post has been edited by Birdie: Jun 28 2011, 12:30 PM

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Jun 28 2011, 01:08 PM
Post #23

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ Jun 28 2011, 10:29 AM) *
^There are plenty of attractive asian-black mix out there.

Its easy to be racist against blacks, especially for overseas Chinese. Many overseas Chinese, whether they realize it or not, already are hardwired into the Anglo-Jewish mentality. Its not their fault, because many went to school with Anglos and Jews. You can tell these people apart from the overseas Chinese that grew up in Chinese communities easily, and their mentality shows from their speech to their way of doing physics problems.

Its exactly what the Jews and the Anglos want to happen. Its not the ghetto gangstas that are taking our women. Its not the Germans (well, except Karen Mok). Its not the Russians. Its not the Sudanese. When we hear about interracial marriage, whats the first thing we think of? Thats right, its not a German+Asian, its not a Russian+Asian, its not a Sudanese+Asian, its not a South African+Asian, its not even Chinese-Vietnamese. Its a white, Anglo or Jew, American, male and an Asian female.

+Quote Post
arabianights
post Jun 28 2011, 01:38 PM
Post #24

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (freezingpoint @ Jun 28 2011, 02:08 PM) *
Its easy to be racist against blacks, especially for overseas Chinese. Many overseas Chinese, whether they realize it or not, already are hardwired into the Anglo-Jewish mentality. Its not their fault, because many went to school with Anglos and Jews. You can tell these people apart from the overseas Chinese that grew up in Chinese communities easily, and their mentality shows from their speech to their way of doing physics problems.

Its exactly what the Jews and the Anglos want to happen. Its not the ghetto gangstas that are taking our women. Its not the Germans (well, except Karen Mok). Its not the Russians. Its not the Sudanese. When we hear about interracial marriage, whats the first thing we think of? Thats right, its not a German+Asian, its not a Russian+Asian, its not a Sudanese+Asian, its not a South African+Asian, its not even Chinese-Vietnamese. Its a white, Anglo or Jew, American, male and an Asian female.

if you took a closer look at so called ' inter-racial' couples, you would find that asian women in such relationship are usually not that attractive.

btw, how come this thread has veered off track so much? i started it to discuss dual-citizenship for oversea chinese, not about inter-racial marriages.

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Jun 28 2011, 01:46 PM
Post #25

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (arabianights @ Jun 28 2011, 02:38 PM) *
if you took a closer look at so called ' inter-racial' couples, you would find that asian women in such relationship are usually not that attractive.

btw, how come this thread has veered off track so much? i started it to discuss dual-citizenship for oversea chinese, not about inter-racial marriages.

because some white guy took it off track with his rants against blacks and muslims. I don't know any real Chinese thats racist against Muslims at least, and most mainlanders only associate black with crime, not really hate blacks.

+Quote Post
Taln
post Jun 28 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #26

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (arabianights @ Jun 28 2011, 08:53 AM) *
i'm not talking about granting citizenships to foreigners

my point is that Chinese diaspora around the world should be able to keep their chinese citizenship when they obtain citizenship of the country which they reside

I can certainly understand someone in the Chinese diaspora wanting to keep their citizenship, but could the termination of it by China be tied to those who have left the country often being viewed almost as if they had abandoned their parents? Or maybe that harsh perception is because I am mostly familiar with the Chinese diaspora in the U.S. where so many are viewed so negatively by the Chinese government for being here. Or is there some other official explanation for it?

Demanding renunciation of Chinese citizenship when applying for citizenship in countries with ongoing conflicts with China would make sense for both China and the adopted country, though.

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Jun 28 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #27

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Taln @ Jun 28 2011, 07:50 PM) *
I can certainly understand someone in the Chinese diaspora wanting to keep their citizenship, but could the termination of it by China be tied to those who have left the country often being viewed almost as if they had abandoned their parents? Or maybe that harsh perception is because I am mostly familiar with the Chinese diaspora in the U.S. where so many are viewed so negatively by the Chinese government for being here. Or is there some other official explanation for it?

Demanding renunciation of Chinese citizenship when applying for citizenship in countries with ongoing conflicts with China would make sense for both China and the adopted country, though.

Actually this was done because of Southeast Asia. China recognized dual citizenship until 1960's (and also supported Chinese communist movements in southeast Asia which led to the Malaysian Emergency, Hong Kong Leftist Riots of 1967 and the Burmese civil war). China's relationship with Southeast Asian countries got very bad. To repair this, the southeast Asian countries demanded that the status of ethnic Chinese to be clarified, that is, whether they were loyal to China, or to their countries of birth. In the end, China gave all overseas Chinese 2 years to decide whether they'd be PRC citizens, or citizens of whereever they were. Back then China was extremely poor, so most, including Indonesian Chinese, became foreign citizens. Those who remained Chinese citizens were evacuated from Indonesia in 1966 due to anti-Chinese riots; the navy sent ships to get them home. So, in 1998, during the anti-Chinese riots in Indonesia, China didn't help, because all PRC nationals in Indonesia had already left 30 years before that...

+Quote Post
arabianights
post Jun 28 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #28

AF Geek
Group Icon

if china had a supreme court system which is independent from the government, prospect of having dual citizenship for oversea chinese might be different case.

+Quote Post
Birdie
post Jun 29 2011, 12:02 AM
Post #29

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (freezingpoint @ Jun 28 2011, 02:46 PM) *
because some white guy took it off track with his rants against blacks and muslims. I don't know any real Chinese thats racist against Muslims at least, and most mainlanders only associate black with crime, not really hate blacks.

If you are talking about me, then you are wrong about two major facts. One, I'm not a guy. Two, I'm Chinese, not white. However, sorry about taking this thread off track as it were. It's just my point that if China starts allowing dual citizenship, then she may not be able to limit it to overseas Chinese only, which is dangerous for China imo, both racially and nationalistically speaking. If we take a look at the big picture, Muslims pose a racial/ideological/religious threat, Blacks pose a RACIAL/criminal threat, whites/Jews pose a ideological/caste-like system threat. Sure in small numbers, it's not an issue, but if all these groups become numerous, then I see the very fabric of Chineseness being under seige and threatened. Ask yourselves, what makes us all Chinese???

I totally support China's stance regarding dual citizenship. My cousins gave up their US citizenship and they were more than fine with that. Infact it wasn't that easy to give up citizenship, they had to pay to do. Go figure.

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Jun 29 2011, 12:11 AM
Post #30

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Birdie @ Jun 29 2011, 12:02 AM) *
If you are talking about me, then you are wrong about two major facts. One, I'm not a guy. Two, I'm Chinese, not white. However, sorry about taking this thread off track as it were. It's just my point that if China starts allowing dual citizenship, then she may not be able to limit it to overseas Chinese only, which is dangerous for China imo, both racially and nationalistically speaking. If we take a look at the big picture, Muslims pose a racial/ideological/religious threat, Blacks pose a RACIAL/criminal threat, whites/Jews pose a ideological/caste-like system threat. Sure in small numbers, it's not an issue, but if all these groups become numerous, then I see the very fabric of Chineseness being under seige and threatened. Ask yourselves, what makes us all Chinese???

I totally support China's stance regarding dual citizenship. My cousins gave up their US citizenship and they were more than fine with that. Infact it wasn't that easy to give up citizenship, they had to pay to do. Go figure.

Since muslims are so bad do you think Hui, Kazakh and Uighurs born and raised in China with Chinese citizenship should be stripped of it and deported?

+Quote Post
Birdie
post Jun 29 2011, 12:48 AM
Post #31

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (freezingpoint @ Jun 29 2011, 01:11 AM) *
Since muslims are so bad do you think Hui, Kazakh and Uighurs born and raised in China with Chinese citizenship should be stripped of it and deported?

Of course not. They have been there for a long time, haven't they? But we don't need any more new ones, do we? And I sure wouldn't mind if we Chinese could intermingle with them a bit more PROVIDED none converted to Islam or pass it onto their offspring. Sorry but Islam is just another form of mind-control that we really can do without. My relatives have Muslim maids and believe me, it's like the religion controls their lives. It's not at all like our Daoism or Buddhism, Islam oppresses and the way they live, they live for Allah, no thanks. Besides we like our pork too much. Oh and I can never forget how those Indonesian Muslims slaughtered the Chinese. We're always so hung up about Japanese and whites and everyone else, but that is another atrocity that shouldn't be forgotten.

Btw, you seem quick to jump to all sorts of conclusions, so far all wrong. Trying to pick at what isn't there to be picked. And oh wow, you know how to write Chinese, you are so great aren't you. However don't forget, this is an English board, and many Chinese here can't read/write Chinese, but it doesn't make them NOT Chinese. Infact, if I could, I wouldn't be hanging around here, I'd be on a real Chinese board, where what I've said so far isn't so far from what many on those boards think. Here it's as if everyone has been brainwashed by how we have to love multiculturalism crap. And if we don't we're labeled white lovers or even white supremacists *cough*. Well, maybe some of us are just Chinese Nationalists or perhaps HAN Nationalists. But what ever. I can still speak Shanghainese fluently, as well as Cantonese and to some extent, Mandarin, which is still something.

Are you perhaps Muslim since you're so quick to jump to their defense? Because all I care about is that they start thinking that they are CHINESE, first and fore most. And ummm, if they did, then the government wouldn't always have to worry about them causing trouble, would they? See how even talking about multiculturalism causes friction and disagreements?

Keep China a one-citizenship country. China for the Chinese only.

This post has been edited by Birdie: Jun 29 2011, 01:10 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 10:02 AM