AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
White people and their so-called ‘recessive genes’, This is actually a serious question
drgreen19
post Jul 1 2011, 12:39 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members

I have read several threads on this message board (and elsewhere), concerning how White people may go ’extinct’ in the future. I have been informed by people that lighter colours are easily darkened by darker colours and how hypodescent was developed. My question is primarily centred around why do White people have recessive genes and could the same eventually happen to Asian people. (We eventually all get bred out to form a new race.) I have always found it somewhat bizarre that White supremacists are proud of being the race which is easiest to breed out. Also, is it true that Asian eye shape is a dominant trait? There is this half-Black, half-Asian guy I know, who I first mistook for a Pacific Islander.

Additional notes: I have read a theory which claims how White people are simly mutated Black people? Then, would mutated genes be recessive to non-mutated ones, and would Asian people have a different evolutionary path?

This post has been edited by drgreen19: Jul 1 2011, 12:43 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
qaib
post Jul 1 2011, 12:58 PM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

White people must preserve the white race.

Let them be proud and white.

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 1 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #3

AF Pro
Group Icon

what do white supremacists have to say about this??

+Quote Post
shapingo
post Jul 1 2011, 08:27 PM
Post #4

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (drgreen19 @ Jul 1 2011, 01:39 PM) *
I have read several threads on this message board (and elsewhere), concerning how White people may go ’extinct’ in the future. I have been informed by people that lighter colours are easily darkened by darker colours and how hypodescent was developed. My question is primarily centred around why do White people have recessive genes and could the same eventually happen to Asian people. (We eventually all get bred out to form a new race.) I have always found it somewhat bizarre that White supremacists are proud of being the race which is easiest to breed out. Also, is it true that Asian eye shape is a dominant trait? There is this half-Black, half-Asian guy I know, who I first mistook for a Pacific Islander.

Additional notes: I have read a theory which claims how White people are simly mutated Black people? Then, would mutated genes be recessive to non-mutated ones, and would Asian people have a different evolutionary path?

They should just go by Mormon beliefs where God is white and created them in his image, all non whites are cursed as neutrals because they didn't chose to follow white Jesus or white Lucifer: Jesus brother. No I'm not making that up btw.

Have you ever seen what albino's from Africa, Asia, India, South America look like? Some look like white people (straight hair, blue eyes, blonde hair), I don't think they can actually be totally bred out, although they try it themselves with the asian fetish.

+Quote Post
devils666
post Jul 2 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

I believe that thousands of years ago, White people were bred from albino neanderthals. Albinism is recessive, therefore most White genes are recessive as well.

Why do you think Native American, Black, and Asians have over-lapping features? Also, the "melanin" or skin gene of Asians and Blacks are the same, but White people have a seperate gene for skincolor:

ebrafish zipping around an aquarium have
led researchers to a gene that may play an
important role in human skin color, an
attribute that has served as a basis for social
discrimination through the ages.

Researchers searching for cancer genes in
zebrafish noticed that pigment cells in a
peculiar golden variety of zebrafish look like
pigment cells from light-skinned humans. This
human-fish similarity motivated the
researchers to track down the zebrafish gene
responsible for the golden hue and lighter-
than-usual stripes.

Then the scientists identified the human
version of the gene, which has two main types
a version shared by Africans and East
Asians, and a slightly different variant carried b
y nearly all Europeans.
The researchers went
on to show that this gene is partly responsible
for light human skin in Europeans. This study
appears in Friday's issue of the journal
Science, published by AAAS, the nonprofit
science society.

Most of the color in human skin comes from
the pigment melanin, which protects against
ultraviolet rays from the sun. Melanin is
packaged in special cellular containers called
melanosomes. Differences in the number, size
and nature of these tiny pigment-filled
packages are responsible for the many shades
of human skin color. Scientists have long

wondered about the genetic factors underlying
this vast color palette.

Zebrafish stripes provided a surprising
opportunity to learn about the nature of
human skin color, said one of the Science
authors, Keith Cheng of the Pennsylvania State
University College of Medicine in Hershey, Pa.

In both golden-toned zebrafish and lighter-
skinned humans, the melanosomes are less
abundant, less dense and smaller than the
pigment-holding compartments of dark-
striped zebrafish and darker-skinned
humans.

With these similarities in mind, Cheng and his
colleagues applied a variety of genetic tools to
identify the zebrafish gene, or genes,
responsible for the golden color. They
pinpointed a gene called SLC24A5.

There is a human version of this gene as well
— apparently thanks to some ancient creature
that both zebrafish and humans claim as an
ancestor. The human and fish versions of the
gene share nearly 70 percent of the same

protein sequence.

When the researchers injected the human
gene's protein-making instructions into
golden zebrafish embryos, the pigment cells
from these golden embryos returned to
normal pigment levels. This finding
strengthens the idea that the SLC24A5 gene
may work in a similar way in humans and
zebrafish. This gene is thought to play an
important role in the formation of pigment-
holding melanosomes.

Diving into the human factor
Next, the researchers checked to see what was
already known about the human version of the
SLC24A5 gene. Nearly all the people sampled
from African and East Asian populations carry
a version of the gene that is thought to be the
"original" or "ancestral" version, the scientists
found. In contrast, nearly all people with
European ancestry have a slightly different
variation of the gene — one that has the amino
acid threonine where the African and East
Asian version has the amino acid alanine.

This information came from an online
database of human genetic variation and
diversity called the "HapMap."

The researchers then looked at two different
human populations in which people with
European and African ancestors had mixed
relatively recently — African-Americans and
African-Caribbeans. They found that, on a
verage, people with two copies of the
European version of the gene had the lightest
skin. People with two copies of the non-
European version of the gene had darker skin,
and people with one copy of each version of
the gene had skin color somewhere in
between.

In addition to skin color, the European version
of the SLC24A5 gene may also be necessary
for light hair color and light eye colors, such
as blues and greens, the researchers suggest.

Origins of light skin?
Why so many Europeans have one particular
version of this gene is not yet clear. It is
possible that the SLC24A5 version now seen
in nearly all Europeans may have been useful
for some specific reason and swept through a
human population that gave rise to Europeans.

This new research does not conclusively
explain why light skin might have been favored
among Europeans, but the work is consistent
with the longstanding but unproven
hypothesis suggesting that light skin allows
more absorption of the ultraviolet rays in
sunshine that are necessary for making the
essential vitamin D. Such a trait could have
been favored at European latitudes.

The SLC24A5 gene, however, cannot explain
all the differences in skin color in humanity.
For example, Asians and Africans have the
same version of the gene but quite different
skin tones. More research will likely uncover
other pieces of the genetic puzzle of human
skin color.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10480835/ns/te...ur-skin-color/#

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Jul 2 2011, 12:35 AM
Post #6

AF Addict
Group Icon

This is an important phenomenon.

Physically, white people are the least fit of all races. They have the highest rates of degenerative genetic diseases of all races, including cancer. Their pale skin is unfit for physical exertion and their bulky frames are not fit for modern warfare. Their endurance is lower than Negroids and their muscular strength per unit mass is lower than Mongoloids (going by olympic weightlifting). The average IQ of white majority nations with the exception of Germany is at least 5 below that of Asian (Mongoloid Mix) nations. They have a low birthrate and have a culture that discourages childbirth. Demographically, they're wiping themselves out.

The reason for the dominance of the white man during the 19th and 20th century is due to the momentum gained from the free resources looted from the New World since the age of Columbus. The current preeminence of the US is a continuation of that momentum, but it is already meeting significant friction. I suspect the disintegration of the US within 20 years and the total demographic collapse of Europe within 30 years.

+Quote Post
Metropolitan
post Jul 2 2011, 03:25 AM
Post #7

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (freezingpoint @ Jul 2 2011, 01:35 AM) *
This is an important phenomenon.

Physically, white people are the least fit of all races. They have the highest rates of degenerative genetic diseases of all races, including cancer. Their pale skin is unfit for physical exertion and their bulky frames are not fit for modern warfare. Their endurance is lower than Negroids and their muscular strength per unit mass is lower than Mongoloids (going by olympic weightlifting). The average IQ of white majority nations with the exception of Germany is at least 5 below that of Asian (Mongoloid Mix) nations. They have a low birthrate and have a culture that discourages childbirth. Demographically, they're wiping themselves out.

The reason for the dominance of the white man during the 19th and 20th century is due to the momentum gained from the free resources looted from the New World since the age of Columbus. The current preeminence of the US is a continuation of that momentum, but it is already meeting significant friction. I suspect the disintegration of the US within 20 years and the total demographic collapse of Europe within 30 years.

You're really pushing it with the biological stuff. While some whites suffer from being too pale, a majority are able to get tan and endorse the outdoors. I do however agree with you on the bold part.

+Quote Post
JaM
post Jul 2 2011, 06:42 AM
Post #8

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (drgreen19 @ Jul 1 2011, 07:39 PM) *

You must simply study something about genes to understand that all you write is completely meaningless from a genetic point of view. I don't know everything there is to know about genetics, but I do know that the questions are unanswerable without a whole lot of explaining, and you can just as well grab a book about genetics and read it there.

Perhaps you should look up: Polygenic traits. Proteins. Co-dominance. The phenotypically expression of genotype.

If white people are mutated black people, then so are you - and even Black people are mutated black people. Where do you get your ideas about "mutations" from, comic books?

This post has been edited by JaM: Jul 2 2011, 06:45 AM

+Quote Post
PeterKChan
post Jul 2 2011, 01:16 PM
Post #9

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Genetically white people are closer to Asians because they branched off from each other back in the Ice Ages not long ago. The only exception would be the southern Italians, southern Spanish, Greeks and Arabic people. They really have some black blood.

Some white genes remain dominant when mixed with Asians such as thinner jawline, head/cheek shape and thinner nose/lips. Only hair/eye color is recessive. Eye shape is 50/50.

+Quote Post
devils666
post Jul 2 2011, 01:37 PM
Post #10

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (PeterKChan @ Jul 2 2011, 01:16 PM) *
Genetically white people are closer to Asians because they branched off from each other back in the Ice Ages not long ago. The only exception would be the southern Italians, southern Spanish, Greeks and Arabic people. They really have some black blood.

Some white genes remain dominant when mixed with Asians such as thinner jawline, head/cheek shape and thinner nose/lips. Only hair/eye color is recessive. Eye shape is 50/50.

No all branches are seperate from each other. Whitey would like you to believe that Asians are closer to them because they see us as more "successful". In reality, Asians are closer to blacks both in coloring and features.

+Quote Post
Satrai
post Jul 2 2011, 02:27 PM
Post #11

AF Fan
Group Icon

Some of you mix up two the things "skin-color" and "race". Mind that these two things are different things! In many parts of Asia, especially South-Asia, there are people with skintones varying from black to white but they all belong to the same race. "Race" has to do with other things: facial features, hair and body structure.

White people got their skincolour when they got into Europe during the last Ice Age and stayed in caves. They had to get rid of the natural suncreen in their skin (melanine) in order to build up sufficient vitamine D and that's how they got white.

Some other points:
1. South-Asians - sometimes not considered Asians at all - have the same facial features, hair, body structure as whites have. The difference lies in the skin-tone.
2. If I have to believe science then we all come from humans who looked like the bushmen from southern Africa. How is it possible that within a period of a few ten-thousands of years these bushmen changed appearance: some became the black people from western Africa, some East-Asians, some Caucasoids? Was this due only to a change in environment and climate or were there other forces? Imagine a family from Angola emigrates to China, stays there as well as all their offspring and doesn't mix up with the Chinese? Will their offspring become Chinese after 10000 years?

+Quote Post
PeterKChan
post Jul 2 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #12

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Majority of whites descended from Haplotype R and Asians descended from Haplotype O. They both descended from a distant Haplotype K ancestor somewhere in Siberia/Central Asia during Ice Ages.

+Quote Post
qaib
post Jul 2 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #13

AF Pro
Group Icon

I like white people. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
PeterKChan
post Jul 2 2011, 04:10 PM
Post #14

AF Fiend
Group Icon

I have been with a white girl before who previously dated whites, Asians and couple of black guys. She said our saliva does not taste too different from white guys, but black is different.

+Quote Post
qaib
post Jul 2 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

^

I've been with black, asian, middle eastern, mexican and pacific islander... even native american.
saliva taste the same, unless... unless that person didn't brush its teeth. lol

This post has been edited by qaib: Jul 2 2011, 04:19 PM

+Quote Post
Jagger
post Jul 2 2011, 05:03 PM
Post #16

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 2 2011, 12:17 AM) *
what do white supremacists have to say about this??

Who is she?

+Quote Post
shapingo
post Jul 2 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #17

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (PeterKChan @ Jul 2 2011, 05:10 PM) *
I have been with a white girl before who previously dated whites, Asians and couple of black guys. She said our saliva does not taste too different from white guys, but black is different.

You desperately want to be white, you are like the Michelle Malkin of this forum.

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 3 2011, 02:48 AM
Post #18

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jagger @ Jul 2 2011, 06:03 PM) *
Who is she?

a quadroon lol...white peole and black people are actually the closest to each other then any other race lol

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Jul 3 2011, 03:15 AM
Post #19

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (shapingo @ Jul 2 2011, 11:12 PM) *
You desperately want to be white, you are like the Michelle Malkin of this forum.

PeterKChan is more of a hypocrite. He believes that Asians should have Asian pride but he is obsessed with white/Latina women at the same time.

+Quote Post
Jagger
post Jul 3 2011, 05:32 AM
Post #20

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 3 2011, 08:48 AM) *
a quadroon lol...white peole and black people are actually the closest to each other then any other race lol

So she's quarter-black? She looks completely white to me. What's her name?

The only thing I can think of that white and black people have most in common with each other that other ethnic groups lack is their moist/wet earwax, in contrast to most Asians (including East, South, and Southeast) and Native Americans who have dry earwax.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:08 AM