AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
korean husband are still treat theri wives bad?, i hope korean girls have good husband.
Gahwe
post Jan 17 2005, 02:51 PM
Post #141

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 03:30 PM)
QUOTE (Gahwe @ Jan 17 2005, 02:53 PM)
If i were you, i would worry why as high as 70% of married mainland Chinese women have experianced physical violence(beating) by their husbands. Yeah, i read this stats at Url Ban some month ago.

where is the source? please provide it. This source must be at least 100 years old or at least from The Qing Period, 1644 ...

I am too lazy to search for it, as it was at about 3 months ago.

Someone posted an article about spousal abouse in mainland China with a link at Url Ban. The article was written by Taiwanese media.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 02:54 PM
Post #142

AF Guru
Group Icon

you just answered yourself a question. This article wrote by Taiwanese media(I don't belive) but if it is true. then I am not supprised it wrote by Taiwanese. embarassedlaugh.gif you know the battle between China and Taiwan.

you can also come to my old high school in Toronto where the family consultation for abusive husbands for the night class for Korean women

QUOTE (Gahwe @ Jan 17 2005, 03:51 PM)
If i were you, i would worry why as high as 70% of married mainland Chinese women have experianced physical violence(beating) by their husbands. Yeah, i read this stats at Url Ban some month ago.

where is the source? please provide it. This source must be at least 100 years old or at least from The Qing Period, 1644 ...

Someone posted an article about spousal abouse in mainland China with a link at Url Ban. The article was written by Taiwanese media.

This post has been edited by Shanghaibabe@Toronto: Jan 17 2005, 03:03 PM

+Quote Post
ksurf3rgrl
post Jan 17 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #143

AF Pro
Group Icon

mmm hmm.. we who live very far from Toronto.. and it's ok for you to say that because you know we'll never go there.

Shanghaibabe@Toronto, so you believe the biggest country, CHINA. There are no abusive husbands that beat their wife? ok.

ego

This post has been edited by ksurf3rgrl: Jan 17 2005, 03:07 PM

+Quote Post
Gahwe
post Jan 17 2005, 03:07 PM
Post #144

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 03:49 PM)
you should come to Toronto. Soooooooooooooo many Korean in here who are new immigrants . very abusive. Back in my high school there is a family consultation for abusive husbands for the night class for Korean women.

QUOTE (Gahwe @ Jan 17 2005, 03:45 PM)
QUOTE (Gahwe @ Jan 17 2005, 03:20 PM)
QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 03:08 PM)
I am not living in Mainland right now. But I visit mainland China at least one a year. my husband's family is there.

QUOTE (Gahwe @ Jan 17 2005, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 02:57 PM)
So far I see none of the married Chinese women being abuse by husbands. and I am Chinese too.

QUOTE (caoyatian @ Jan 17 2005, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (ksurf3rgrl @ Jan 17 2005, 02:10 PM)
caoyation calm down

ok , i hope i can calm ~~~~~~~
and hope more guys are good ,not only korean,but also other nations.
because i 'm a girl.... i don't mean to get you so angry.

Ok, that's good that you haven't seen chinese spousal abuse while you visit mainland China.

I haven't seen any kind of spousal abouse while i was visiting Korea. So, based on my experiance, can i dare to declare that no Korean husband beats his wife?

How funny, why would a Chinese woman care so much about how Korean men treat their women. If i were you, i would worry why as high as 70% of married mainland Chinese women have experianced physical violence(beating) by their husbands. Yeah, i read this stats at Url Ban some month ago.

Do you reside in the mainland China? The stats are for mainland China.

Ok, that's good that you haven't seen chinese spousal abuse while you visit mainland China.

I haven't seen any kind of spousal abouse while i was visiting Korea. So, based on my experiance, can i dare to declare that no Korean husband beats his wife?

So, based on your experiances, there is no spousal abuse in China, yet you claim that new Korean immigrants in Torono Canada are very abusive.

Let me generalize how abusive Chinese husbands are based on my Chinese neighbor family. You should come to see and hear how often fighting going on
between my Chinese neighbor couple. You would feel ashamed of your self that your are Chinese.

Can i use my Chinese neighbor as an example to say that Chinese are very abusive toward their spouses?

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 03:09 PM
Post #145

AF Guru
Group Icon

I am not saying that China does not have it. But I was saying as most and over all in general. of course there is always some bad people and good people in each country. But for some countries they are extream than the other when it comes to abusive their wives.

QUOTE (ksurf3rgrl @ Jan 17 2005, 04:06 PM)
mmm hmm.. we who live very far from Toronto.. and it's ok for you to say that because you know we'll never go there.

Shanghaibabe@Toronto, so you believe the biggest country, CHINA.  There are no abusive husbands that beat their wives?  ok.

ego

+Quote Post
Gahwe
post Jan 17 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #146

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 03:54 PM)
you just answered yourself a question. This article wrote by Taiwanese media(I don't belive) but if it is true. then I am not supprised it wrote by Taiwanese. embarassedlaugh.gif  you know the battle between China and Taiwan.

you can also come to my old high school in Toronto where the family consultation for abusive husbands for the night class for Korean women

Are you accusing Taiwanese media of falsefying Stats to look mainland China look bad?

+Quote Post
ksurf3rgrl
post Jan 17 2005, 03:20 PM
Post #147

AF Pro
Group Icon

Shanghaibabe@Toronto

So what country are you claiming to be the most abusive? Korea? A country 10 times smaller than China. If so, you have to be kidding me.

Btw. there is nothing positive that comes out of your mouth about Koreans or Japanese. As far as reading your posts.

+Quote Post
YManchun
post Jan 17 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #148

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (Adwaregator @ Jan 17 2005, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (ksurf3rgrl @ Jan 17 2005, 11:22 AM)
what?  That's not true (well depending on the guy), my dad treats my mom like god.  Where are you getting this from.  A lot of Korean guys I know are really sweet.

I don't think you should judge them as a whole, but yes there are bad husbands.  But not all of them are like that.  Between you know there are the "good" and the "bad" for every ethnic group, right?

hope you're not trying to start something icon_confused.gif

It's just her usual line of questions...she's posted something like this before also.

So if I notice my chinese+viet friends moms do all the cooking, cleaning, and what not I should suspect them of abuse? I mean they parallel my parents almost exactly. Dad goes work, comes home, mom makes dinner and they watch videos the rest of the night lol. I dunno how that's a servant seeing as how almost every family parallels this situation (except the videos maybe hehe). You know non asians do the same thing??? It's amazing how koreans are always the worst. Ignorance.

hehe, my dad does dishes and vaccum and cooks (what he can...) lol. Mainly beef

You know Adwaregator has point there. Tell me how many cultures in the world have the gender roles reversed? Where the men do the housework, and the women brining in money for the family.

QUOTE (caoyatian @ Jan 17 2005, 11:03 AM)
QUOTE (Florenze @ Jan 17 2005, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (caoyatian @ Jan 17 2005, 10:42 AM)
i get to know it from many korean soap operas, korean ladies and so on.

Do u seriously believe everything soap dramas showed u?
As u said, that's SOAP DRAMA.
In Korea, it's still a male dominated world but most men aren't beating their wives up or something.
They may have affairs outside (very common) but they will still bring home the bacon and take care of their families.

many korean guys don't do houswork, ture or not???

Do you know what a housewife is?

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 03:23 PM
Post #149

AF Guru
Group Icon

you see, if you use a common sense you can answer that question as well. There are so much fighting between these two places. I just don't want to go too deep into the politic, I am not good in politic.

It is about time, I must end here. I have to go now.

QUOTE (Gahwe @ Jan 17 2005, 04:15 PM)
you just answered yourself a question. This article wrote by Taiwanese media(I don't believe) but if it is true. then I am not surprised it wrote by Taiwanese. embarassedlaugh.gif  you know the battle between China and Taiwan.

Are you accusing Taiwanese media of falsefying Stats to look mainland China look bad?

+Quote Post
Gahwe
post Jan 17 2005, 03:29 PM
Post #150

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 04:23 PM)
you see, if you use a common sense you can answer that question as well. There are so much fighting between these two places. I just don't want to go too deep into the politic, I am not good in politic.

you just answered yourself a question. This article wrote by Taiwanese media(I don't believe) but if it is true. then I am not surprised it wrote by Taiwanese. embarassedlaugh.gif  you know the battle between China and Taiwan.

So, based on my comman sense, anything negative about mainland China from Taiwanese source is not true and is for polical propanda?

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 03:36 PM
Post #151

AF Guru
Group Icon

let the Chinese males answer that question since I don't want to go into politic.

I am out for now. see you tomorrow. icon_wink.gif

QUOTE (Gahwe @ Jan 17 2005, 04:29 PM)
QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 04:23 PM)

So, based on my comman sense, anything negative about mainland China from Taiwanese source is not true and is for polical propanda?

+Quote Post
ksurf3rgrl
post Jan 17 2005, 03:37 PM
Post #152

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (YManchun @ Jan 17 2005, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (Adwaregator @ Jan 17 2005, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (ksurf3rgrl @ Jan 17 2005, 11:22 AM)
what?  That's not true (well depending on the guy), my dad treats my mom like god.  Where are you getting this from.  A lot of Korean guys I know are really sweet.

I don't think you should judge them as a whole, but yes there are bad husbands.  But not all of them are like that.  Between you know there are the "good" and the "bad" for every ethnic group, right?

hope you're not trying to start something icon_confused.gif

It's just her usual line of questions...she's posted something like this before also.

So if I notice my chinese+viet friends moms do all the cooking, cleaning, and what not I should suspect them of abuse? I mean they parallel my parents almost exactly. Dad goes work, comes home, mom makes dinner and they watch videos the rest of the night lol. I dunno how that's a servant seeing as how almost every family parallels this situation (except the videos maybe hehe). You know non asians do the same thing??? It's amazing how koreans are always the worst. Ignorance.

hehe, my dad does dishes and vaccum and cooks (what he can...) lol. Mainly beef

You know Adwaregator has point there. Tell me how many cultures in the world have the gender roles reversed? Where the men do the housework, and the women brining in money for the family.

QUOTE (caoyatian @ Jan 17 2005, 11:03 AM)
QUOTE (Florenze @ Jan 17 2005, 10:59 AM)

Do u seriously believe everything soap dramas showed u?
As u said, that's SOAP DRAMA.
In Korea, it's still a male dominated world but most men aren't beating their wives up or something.
They may have affairs outside (very common) but they will still bring home the bacon and take care of their families.

many korean guys don't do houswork, ture or not???

Do you know what a housewife is?

yeah you have a point. Husband raises money to feed the family and pay the house bills. While the mom does the house work. There's nothing abusive about that. It's about equal. Just the way of living & survivng.

This post has been edited by ksurf3rgrl: Jan 17 2005, 03:49 PM

+Quote Post
chicken_pot_pie
post Jan 17 2005, 03:44 PM
Post #153

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Banned

QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 03:36 PM)
let the Chinese males answer that question since I don't want to go into politic.

I am out for now. see you tomorrow. icon_wink.gif

I'm sure we wouldn't mind if you just didn't come back at all. Stop the rubbernecking.

+Quote Post
ddha
post Jan 17 2005, 03:58 PM
Post #154

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (ksurf3rgrl @ Jan 17 2005, 10:22 AM)

It's said that korean guys treat wives rudely and don't do hourswork,
they drink achohol until night,etc.

haha,your mother is a lucky lady.
but you know, U.S.A is different from Korea.

Which Korean soap opera is this? I've seen a lot of Korean dramas and I haven't seen any with abusive husbands... at least I didn't see Korean men treating their wives any differently from how other Asian men (Far East Asians & Southeast Asians) treat their wives.

+Quote Post
k0r34n jjashik
post Jan 17 2005, 04:00 PM
Post #155

AF Addict
Group Icon

chicken_pot_pie

I got 19 so far, you?

+Quote Post
ZurichGrrl
post Jan 17 2005, 04:10 PM
Post #156

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 01:09 PM)
No, no,nono.gif not all men do that. from my experiences learn from Chinese Mainland. you can find a lot and a lot of mainland Chinese men treat their wives like a Queen, and as a reverse the wives treat their husband and his mother could be like a sh!t.

QUOTE (Tomboy @ Jan 17 2005, 01:06 PM)
What's the point of your story tho? Yea, some Korean men beat their wives, use them, and act like asses but so do a lot of men.

shanghaibabe......you can't use the relationship of men and women in shanghai to compare
shanghainese are a special case embarassedlaugh.gif
in most part of the world (including the west) its still basically the same damn thing

+Quote Post
Shanghaibabe@Tor...
post Jan 17 2005, 04:50 PM
Post #157

AF Guru
Group Icon

NO , NOT in Shanghai. But I am even talk about the country, very country side in Hubei for example.

Ok I am off for now. see you tomorrow

QUOTE (ZurichGrrl @ Jan 17 2005, 05:10 PM)
No, no,nono.gif not all men do that. from my experiences learn from Chinese Mainland. you can find a lot and a lot of mainland Chinese men treat their wives like a Queen, and as a reverse the wives treat their husband and his mother could be like a sh!t.

What's the point of your story tho? Yea, some Korean men beat their wives, use them, and act like asses but so do a lot of men.

shanghaibabe......you can't use the relationship of men and women in shanghai to compare
in most part of the world (including the west) its still basically the same damn thing

+Quote Post
ksurf3rgrl
post Jan 17 2005, 05:21 PM
Post #158

AF Pro
Group Icon

^
no don't come back..

+Quote Post
Jasel
post Jan 17 2005, 05:37 PM
Post #159

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: AF Forum Police

wow this topic is on fire today. i didnt even bother reading any of it. Also im sure a majority of korean men treat their wives fine.

+Quote Post
Gahwe
post Jan 17 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #160

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Shanghaibabe@Toronto @ Jan 17 2005, 05:50 PM)
NO , NOT in Shanghai. But I am even talk about the country, very country side in Hubei for example.

Ok I am off for now. see you tomorrow

QUOTE (ZurichGrrl @ Jan 17 2005, 05:10 PM)

You can deny it all you want, but my experience and stats tells otherwise.

Speaking of trustworthyness of media, i would rather believe Taiwanese media then Communists controlled mainland Chinese media. Remember how Sars case was initially handled and reported by the Chinese government?

You can come back for more and make an @$$ out of yourself.

This post has been edited by Gahwe: Jan 17 2005, 06:10 PM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 10:31 AM