22-year-old man kills Asian girl friend
ttocs
post Jul 19 2011, 09:05 PM
Post #1

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Cha...and-1461458.php

King County prosecutors have charged a 22-year-old man accused of killing Kathy Chou with first-degree murder.

In charging documents filed Monday, prosecutors contend Ezekiel J. Watkins killed the 19-year-old Renton resident on April 18, 2010, then hid her body and evaded detection until his arrest last week.

Describing Chou’s slaying as “the brutal and senseless murder of a young woman who posed no threat to him,” Senior Deputy Prosecutor Scott O’Toole claimed Watkins admitted to considering luring her to a secluded area where he could kill her.

Watkins, 22, was arrested on July 6 after an alleged accomplice admitted to helping him hide Chou’s body the night she was killed. Her body was apparently recovered Saturday evening.

Chou was reported missing the day after she disappeared from her parents’ home.

Speaking with investigators, the young woman’s parents said she’d returned from a high school field trip earlier in the day, then left home for a walk at 7 p.m.

When the girl didn’t return home by 9 p.m., her father attempted to reach her by cell phone. He received a text message purportedly from Chou stating that she was at Westfield Southcenter Mall and would return soon.

“Chou’s father thought this was strange because Chou had never texted him before and Chou knew that neither of her parents knew anything about texting,” a Renton police detective told the court.

Chou’s father continued calling her throughout the night, but never received an answer. Police later determined that message and seven others had been sent from Chou’s phone during the 9 p.m. hour, but that the phone was not used afterward; they also discovered that, contrary to earlier text message, the phone had not been near Southcenter Mall.

In the days that followed, police and King County Search and Rescue volunteers scoured the areas where Chou was thought to have been. Detectives also contacted several of Chou’s acquaintances, including Watkins.

Speaking with investigators one nine days after Chou disappeared, Watkins said they had dated previously but had broken up months before. He provided an alibi, a friend who told police Watkins had spent the night in question at his home.

The investigation continued for more than a year without substantial progress. Then, on June 23, investigators spoke with a man who claimed Watkins showed up at his house covered in blood and dirt at 11 p.m. the night Chou disappeared.

Watkins told the man he had crashed his bicycle, according to charging documents. The man suggested that investigators speak with his roommate, Watkins’ alibi.

Interviewed by police a second time, Watkins’ former alibi changed his story, the Renton detective told police.

The man told investigators Watkins called him at 9 p.m. the day Chou disappeared, and asked to borrow a shovel to bury a pet duck that had died. Watkins picked up the shovel and left.

Investigators then interviewed Watkins on July 6 and allegedly elicited a confession.

According to charging documents, Watkins said he stabbed Chou to death, then buried her with his alibi’s help at a brushy location off of 124th Avenue Southeast near May Creek Park in Newcastle.

Writing the court, the Renton detective said Watkins told investigators he had thought about killing Chou for several days.

“Watkins admitted that … he had been thinking about luring Kathy Chou out to the … location and stabbing her because she had been causing trouble in his life by threatening his new girlfriend and trying to have his new girlfriend beaten up by Chou’s friends,” the Renton detective told the court.

Describing the attack, Watkins said he knocked Chou to the ground and drew a knife as he straddled her, according to charging documents. Chou attempted to fight him off and managed to cut him with the knife, but, according to charging documents, Watkins regained control of the knife and stab her in the throat.

“Chou began to bleed copiously from the knife wound and Watkins said that he held his hand on Chou’s throat until he felt her getting cold and she stopped making any sounds or movement,” the detective told the court.

Watkins and his alibi then dug a shallow grave and placed Chou’s body in it, according to charging documents. Watkins allegedly admitted to breaking the dead young woman’s legs so that she would fit in the hole.

According to charging documents, Watkins stole Chou’s shoes and had been considering giving them to his girlfriend. Prosecutors contend Watkins admitted to his girlfriend that he had killed Chou.

Having disguised the grave site, the men left the area, according to charging documents. Watkins’ alibi allegedly confirmed the story with police.

Following directions given by Watkins and his alibi, investigators recovered Chou’s body on Saturday. While the remains are believed to be Chou, medical examiners have yet to confirm that through dental records.

Charged with first-degree murder, Watkins remains jailed on $1 million bail and faces 28 years in prison if convicted as charged. His alleged accomplice has not yet been charged.

Check the Seattle 911 crime blog for more Seattle crime news. Visit seattlepi.com's home page for more Seattle news.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Cha...p#ixzz1Sbwlgqrn
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
devils666
post Jul 19 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

another one? There seems to be some kind of White men killing Asian women epidemic. And no one seems to care as usual. Apparantly Asian lives don't mean anything and committing hate crimes against Asians isn't "hate" but an "accident" or "suicide".

+Quote Post
piffman09
post Jul 21 2011, 06:48 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

this thread wouldve been 10 pages if it was a black man killing an asian woman

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Jul 21 2011, 09:39 AM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (piffman09 @ Jul 21 2011, 06:48 AM) *
this thread wouldve been 10 pages if it was a black man killing an asian woman

I don't see how the reaction would have been different. There have been a lot of topics on the subject of a white man killing an Asian woman. A quick browse would show you that.

If an Asian man had killed a black woman, I would expect the black men on a black forum to react in the same way. The same is true with white men if an Asian man had killed a white woman.

It's just male instinct to be extra offended when foreign men harm or kill the women of your race.

+Quote Post
NagaPrincess
post Jul 21 2011, 09:55 AM
Post #5

AF Geek
Group Icon

I can't believe another Asian girl bites the dust sadly icon_sad.gif I keep hearing about Asian girls keeps getting murdered by their white boyfriends or husbands what is up with that? Asian girls knows how to cook, clean and be a good provider isn't that enough?

+Quote Post
piffman09
post Jul 21 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

a lot of these wm/af killings are usually sexual in nature. makes you wonder what kind of sick sexual things these white men are forcing asian women to do.

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Jul 21 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #7

AF Addict
Group Icon

28 years? What the fk is this. He stabbed her in the throat with a knife. That's a horrible way to die.

This is why Asians should stay away from white people. They're violent savages. However, overseas Asians are left in the cold like this. There's always Singapore!

This post has been edited by freezingpoint: Jul 21 2011, 03:20 PM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Jul 21 2011, 04:08 PM
Post #8

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (freezingpoint @ Jul 21 2011, 03:19 PM) *
28 years? What the fk is this. He stabbed her in the throat with a knife. That's a horrible way to die.

This is why Asians should stay away from white people. They're violent savages. However, overseas Asians are left in the cold like this. There's always Singapore!

Blacks, Mexicans, and Arabs commit more crimes than white people.

Yes, there is Singapore as well as Hawaii, Vancouver, Christmas Island and the San Francisco Bay Area. Those shall be the territories of the new Overseas Asiatic Nation. biggrin.gif biggthumpup.gif Overseas Asians should concentrate in certain regions rather than be sparsely distributed across the Anglo-sphere.

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Jul 21 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #9

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Jul 21 2011, 04:08 PM) *
Blacks, Mexicans, and Arabs commit more crimes than white people.

Yes, there is Singapore as well as Hawaii, Vancouver, Christmas Island and the San Francisco Bay Area. Those shall be the territories of the new Overseas Asiatic Nation. biggrin.gif biggthumpup.gif Overseas Asians should concentrate in certain regions rather than be sparsely distributed across the Anglo-sphere.

I went to college with many Africans and Arabs. They are nowhere near as bad as whites.

+Quote Post
Jarhier
post Jul 21 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #10

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (freezingpoint @ Jul 21 2011, 03:19 PM) *

Eh. She took a risk with a rich guy (regardless of his race). It didn't pay off.

She had a chance to run when he killed his own son months before.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Jul 21 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (freezingpoint @ Jul 21 2011, 06:38 PM) *
I went to college with many Africans and Arabs. They are nowhere near as bad as whites.

Yeah but the average African and Arab are not college students. In fact, the average person, except for maybe East Asians from developed countries, is not a college student. You can't truly understand a group of people unless you visit their communities or countries.

With the exception of Russia and Eastern Europe, white people have become a passive race. Although they use to be violent during the 1800s.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Jul 21 2011, 09:12 PM

+Quote Post
ttocs
post Jul 21 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #12

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jarhier @ Jul 21 2011, 08:03 PM) *
Eh. She took a risk with a rich guy (regardless of his race). It didn't pay off.

I think you're referring to another Asian girl that was killed recently.

This post has been edited by ttocs: Jul 21 2011, 09:12 PM

+Quote Post
Tabs
post Jul 22 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #13

AF Guru
Group Icon

Black and Hispanic people kill people with guns. White and Arab people kill people with sharp objects and chemicals. Asians kill people by disowning them, perpetually making them feel guilty for enjoying life, and pressuring them into being a richer, more successful person than they're actually capable of until they inevitably commit suicide to end it all.

srsly lol.

This post has been edited by Tabs: Jul 22 2011, 11:01 AM

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Jul 22 2011, 11:21 AM
Post #14

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tabs @ Jul 22 2011, 10:58 AM) *
Black and Hispanic people kill people with guns. White and Arab people kill people with sharp objects and chemicals. Asians kill people by disowning them, perpetually making them feel guilty for enjoying life, and pressuring them into being a richer, more successful person than they're actually capable of until they inevitably commit suicide to end it all.

srsly lol.

Asians kill people with guns and knives pretty damn often. The most ruthless thugs in the world are probably Burmese drug runners. I think you have motivation wrong:

Blacks kill for no damn reason. Asians and Hispanics kill for profit. Whites kill because they're crazy. Arabs kill for religion.

This post has been edited by freezingpoint: Jul 22 2011, 11:22 AM

+Quote Post
piffman09
post Jul 22 2011, 12:02 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

so not only is asiatic glory a 20plus virgin, he's a also a black hating white @$$ licking asian. why havent you killed yourself yet?

+Quote Post
Chicom
post Jul 22 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #16

AF Geek
Group Icon

YAWNS*... race traitors and murderers will not be be able to inherit the Kingdom of God

This post has been edited by Chicom: Jul 22 2011, 01:22 PM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Jul 22 2011, 02:35 PM
Post #17

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (piffman09 @ Jul 22 2011, 12:02 PM) *
so not only is asiatic glory a 20plus virgin, he's a also a black hating white @$$ licking asian. why havent you killed yourself yet?

lol
I don't kiss the white man's @$$. durr

- I think all white people should be deported from Asian countries.
- I think Asians should reclaim Siberia from white Russia.

How does any of that make me a white worshiper?

I just have more respect for white people than for black people. It is a FACT that black people on average commit the highest numbers of crime and it is a FACT that almost every black society is a slum. Pointing out facts is not the same thing as hate.

BTW, getting laid is not an accomplishment at all. There are hordes of prostitutes who would fu-k anything with an extension. Why do dumbass gangsta wannabes act like it is an accomplishment?

I take pride in being a virgin b/c I want to wait for a good Asian woman who is compatible with me.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Jul 26 2011, 02:04 AM

+Quote Post
NagaPrincess
post Jul 22 2011, 03:41 PM
Post #18

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jarhier @ Jul 21 2011, 08:03 PM) *

Maybe he found out she was a gold digger and that's why he killed her. I'm so sad about the son though bawling.gif

+Quote Post
SemperFidelis
post Jul 22 2011, 08:23 PM
Post #19

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Jul 23 2011, 12:05 AM) *
lol
I don't kiss the white man's @$$. durr

- I think all white people should be deported from Asian countries.
- I think Asians should reclaim Siberia from white Russia.
- I hope Asians takeover Australia, Canada, and the northwestern United States.

How does any of that make me a white worshiper?

I just have more respect for white people than for black people. It is a FACT that black people on average commit the highest numbers of crime and it is a FACT that almost every black society is a slum. Pointing out facts is not the same thing as hate.

BTW, getting laid is not an accomplishment at all. There are hordes of prostitutes who would fu-k anything with an extension. Why do dumbass gangsta wannabes act like it is an accomplishment?

I take pride in being a virgin b/c I want to wait for a good Asian woman who is compatible with me.

Why australia? If anything asians have it the best in aus

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Jul 25 2011, 07:23 AM
Post #20

AF Elite
Group Icon

where is the end in sight to this despiccable ruthlessness of asian victimization ?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 09:09 AM