Replies
Nostylez
post Jul 30 2011, 06:43 AM
Post #2

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

LOL...is this serious?
They look nothing like an Australian Aboriginal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jul 30 2011, 07:02 AM
Post #3

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nostylez @ Jul 30 2011, 07:43 PM) *
LOL...is this serious?
They look nothing like an Australian Aboriginal.

The photo of Filipino men above look like hybrids of Northern Han Chinese and Australian Aboriginal. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 30 2011, 07:27 AM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 08:02 AM) *
The photo of Filipino men above look like hybrids of Northern Han Chinese and Australian Aboriginal. embarassedlaugh.gif

LOL ocrap stay on topic...most so called chinese in Phils look like hybrids between han and australoid...just look at the president

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Jul 30 2011, 07:27 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jul 30 2011, 08:22 AM
Post #5

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 30 2011, 08:27 PM) *
LOL ocrap stay on topic...most so called chinese in Phils look like hybrids between han and australoid...just look at the president

Gosh. MOST Chinese here in the Philippines look completely East Asian - MANY even look kinda Eurasian. Of course you're a Fil-Am so you won't understand the scheme of things - and even if you aren't Fil-Am (but a resident Filipino), chances are you won't have real contact with the Chinese-Filipinos, as they form a tightly knit community that primarily socialize with each other.

And... the President is ONLY 1/4 Han. He is basically: 3/4 MALAY, 1/8 CHINESE, and 1/8 SPANISH. So Prez Aquino is just as White as he is a Chinese. rotflmao.gif But more than anything, he is primarily and basically a Malay with NO regard for his Chinese ancestors at all. And it shows with HIS COMPLETELY FLAWED STAND regarding the Spratlys.

Besides, like the Prez, many other upper classes of native Filipinos have Chinese blood alongside Malay blood - and they look Southeast Asian WITH SOME Australoid features. However, the lower classes, like the sig of the user above show VERY OBVIOUS Australoid influence (NOT JUST MERE AustRALOID features).

Again, let me remind you that when using the term "Australoid" - it's not solely about Negritos. It's also Veddoid, Papuan, Ainu, Proto-Ainu, Semang, Orang Asli, Australian Aboriginal, and Melanesian. MOST AUSTRALOID in the Filipino genepool is PROBABLY NOT NEGRITO BUT PAPUAN-MELANESIAN, PROTO-AINU, or VEDDOID - all characterized by heavy brow ridges, aquiline noses, deep set eyes, relatively thick lips, and lower cheekbones. The phenotype sort of resembles the Papuans or Southern Indians (of Veddoid) descent.

But of course, certain ethnic groups may have SOME NEGRITO (Aeta, Ayta, Ati, Ita) mixes, including the Ilongot of Luzon, Sambal of Luzon, some Karay-a of Panay, Manobos of Mindanao, and the Mangyans of Mindoro.

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Jul 30 2011, 08:27 AM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 30 2011, 08:42 AM
Post #6

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 09:22 AM) *
Gosh. MOST Chinese here in the Philippines look completely East Asian - MANY even look kinda Eurasian. Of course you're a Fil-Am so you won't understand the scheme of things - and even if you aren't Fil-Am (but a resident Filipino), chances are you won't have real contact with the Chinese-Filipinos, as they form a tightly knit community that primarily socialize with each other.

And... the President is ONLY 1/4 Han. He is basically: 3/4 MALAY, 1/8 CHINESE, and 1/8 SPANISH. So Prez Aquino is just as White as he is a Chinese. rotflmao.gif But more than anything, he is primarily and basically a Malay with NO regard for his Chinese ancestors at all. And it shows with HIS COMPLETELY FLAWED STAND regarding the Spratlys.

Besides, like the Prez, many other upper classes of native Filipinos have Chinese blood alongside Malay blood - and they look Southeast Asian WITH SOME Australoid features. However, the lower classes, like the sig of the user above show VERY OBVIOUS Australoid influence (NOT JUST MERE AustRALOID features).

Again, let me remind you that when using the term "Australoid" - it's not solely about Negritos. It's also Veddoid, Papuan, Ainu, Proto-Ainu, Semang, Orang Asli, Australian Aboriginal, and Melanesian. MOST AUSTRALOID in the Filipino genepool is PROBABLY NOT NEGRITO BUT PAPUAN-MELANESIAN, PROTO-AINU, or VEDDOID - all characterized by heavy brow ridges, aquiline noses, deep set eyes, relatively thick lips, and lower cheekbones. The phenotype sort of resembles the Papuans or Southern Indians (of Veddoid) descent.

But of course, certain ethnic groups may have SOME NEGRITO (Aeta, Ayta, Ati, Ita) mixes, including the Ilongot of Luzon, Sambal of Luzon, some Karay-a of Panay, Manobos of Mindanao, and the Mangyans of Mindoro.

so Kris Aquino is 3/4 malay?? LMAO okay

You can't fool me ocrap....u act like I never been to Philippines embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
My uncle is rich...his bowling buddies r chinese-filipino...so I would know

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Jul 30 2011, 08:45 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jul 30 2011, 09:52 AM
Post #7

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 30 2011, 09:42 PM) *
so Kris Aquino is 3/4 malay?? LMAO okay

You can't fool me ocrap....u act like I never been to Philippines embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
My uncle is rich...his bowling buddies r chinese-filipino...so I would know

Yep. Kris is 3/4 Malay. Got problem with that?!?! Or maybe she inherited more Chinese genes than Noynoy did - because of Meiosis. Or genetic drift. Anyhow, the bottomline is that the upper class Pilipinos have little or some Australoid features (like Noynoy) and that the lower classes, which comprise about 75% of the population at the very least, have very obvious Australoid in them.

Yah. And so? Chinese-Filipino can mean different things. It can mean a pure ethnic Chinese OR EVEN someone who is ONLY HALF ethnic Chinese.

I tell you, there are huge variations in the phenotypes of ethnic Chinese in the Philippines, and I can guarantee you as well, that of the relatively pure ethnic Chinese, the number of "Australoid"-looking people among them will NOT surpass 5%!

Timothy Chan (Chinese with Mestizo features)

Xian Lim (Chinese with mestizo features)

Lucio Tan (Chinese with darker skin)

John Gokongwei (Chinese with lighter skin)

Tony Tan Caktiong (The average Chinese look among Chinese-Filipinos)

Hans Sy (Chinese with Japanese features)

Truth is, there's even much more variety among Chinese-Filipino features compared to the ethnic native Filipinos! Some look downright Eurasian, most look East Asian, a small minority looks Southeast Asian.

And NO, there are NO Chinese-Filipinos who look completely Australoid or Negrito. Sorry XD XD

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Jul 30 2011, 09:56 AM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 30 2011, 10:23 AM
Post #8

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 10:52 AM) *
Yep. Kris is 3/4 Malay. Got problem with that?!?! Or maybe she inherited more Chinese genes than Noynoy did - because of Meiosis. Or genetic drift. Anyhow, the bottomline is that the upper class Pilipinos have little or some Australoid features (like Noynoy) and that the lower classes, which comprise about 75% of the population at the very least, have very obvious Australoid in them.

Yah. And so? Chinese-Filipino can mean different things. It can mean a pure ethnic Chinese OR EVEN someone who is ONLY HALF ethnic Chinese.

I tell you, there are huge variations in the phenotypes of ethnic Chinese in the Philippines, and I can guarantee you as well, that of the relatively pure ethnic Chinese, the number of "Australoid"-looking people among them will NOT surpass 5%!

Timothy Chan (Chinese with Mestizo features)

Xian Lim (Chinese with mestizo features)

Lucio Tan (Chinese with darker skin)

John Gokongwei (Chinese with lighter skin)

Tony Tan Caktiong (The average Chinese look among Chinese-Filipinos)

Hans Sy (Chinese with Japanese features)

Truth is, there's even much more variety among Chinese-Filipino features compared to the ethnic native Filipinos! Some look downright Eurasian, most look East Asian, a small minority looks Southeast Asian.

And NO, there are NO Chinese-Filipinos who look completely Australoid or Negrito. Sorry XD XD

according to your set list of australoid features....Han Sy, Tony Tan, and Timothy Chan are australoid looking...and even then they r the extreme minority...pure chinese account for only less then 1% of the population

lol most so called chinese in the Philippines look similar to this

and you wonder why chinese chat doesnt accept you

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Jul 30 2011, 11:35 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 1 2011, 09:12 PM
Post #9

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 30 2011, 11:23 PM) *
according to your set list of australoid features....Han Sy, Tony Tan, and Timothy Chan are australoid looking...and even then they r the extreme minority...pure chinese account for only less then 1% of the population

lol most so called chinese in the Philippines look similar to this

and you wonder why chinese chat doesnt accept you

LOL. They're NOT Australoid looking at all. Both Hans Sy and Tony Tan have the typical average Southern Chinese look and they wouldn't have a hard time passing as locals in China - at least in SOUTHERN China.

Timothy Chan is the kid at the right, NOT the kid at the left who obviously is Pinoy and has OBVIOUS Australoid features. embarassedlaugh.gif

The TOTAL NUMBER OF CHINESE in the PHILIPPINES is disputed - it's now pegged at 10%, NOT 1%. The 1% in statistics is the percentage of CHINESE NATIONALS RESIDENT IN THE PHILIPPINES! rotflmao.gif

The US-backed government of the Philippines (which is similarly Sinophobic - Chinese discrimination was alive in the Phils until the mid-70s) during the early years of independence always sought to MINIMIZE the relative size of the ethnic Chinese in the Philippines. This has been carried over to the present, so much so that most people think that ONLY 1% of Philippine population is Chinese. On the contrary, A LOT OF CHINOY GROUPS now believe it is 10% - or at the very least, 5%! For one thing, there are a lot of Chinese in both Metro Manila and Metro Cebu - and a large population of Ilagan (Isabela), Vigan (Ilocos Sur), Angeles (Pampanga), Naga (Camarines Sur), Legazpi (Albay), Iloilo, Bacolod, Zamboanga City, and Davao.

::: The total number of pure ethnic Chinese in the Philippines is now 10% of the entire Philippine population
::: And the total number of Chinese half-breeds and other partly-Chinese in the Philippines probably account for 15% of the population - they're the light-skinned Filipinos, and this INCLUDES YOU!! (if you are really light skinned as you say)

The other 75% are the everyday brown-skinned Malays (i.e., Southern Mongoloid + Australoid hybrids)

Most so-called "Spanish mestizos" in the Phils are themselves mixed with Chinese too (and thus are included in the 15% above) - examples include Jaime Zobel de Ayala, the Roxas family, the Araneta family, the Tuason family, and many others.

QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Jul 31 2011, 02:44 PM) *
Actually Xian Lim is the only one who has Australoid features and the rest of them look East Asian. Xiam Lim has a small percentage or Australoid, Spanish of British blood somewhere.

Australoid eh? Most Pinoys say he looks Mestizo. rotflmao.gif

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Aug 1 2011, 09:14 PM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 2 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #10

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 1 2011, 10:12 PM) *
LOL. They're NOT Australoid looking at all. Both Hans Sy and Tony Tan have the typical average Southern Chinese look and they wouldn't have a hard time passing as locals in China - at least in SOUTHERN China.

Timothy Chan is the kid at the right, NOT the kid at the left who obviously is Pinoy and has OBVIOUS Australoid features. embarassedlaugh.gif

The TOTAL NUMBER OF CHINESE in the PHILIPPINES is disputed - it's now pegged at 10%, NOT 1%. The 1% in statistics is the percentage of CHINESE NATIONALS RESIDENT IN THE PHILIPPINES! rotflmao.gif

The US-backed government of the Philippines (which is similarly Sinophobic - Chinese discrimination was alive in the Phils until the mid-70s) during the early years of independence always sought to MINIMIZE the relative size of the ethnic Chinese in the Philippines. This has been carried over to the present, so much so that most people think that ONLY 1% of Philippine population is Chinese. On the contrary, A LOT OF CHINOY GROUPS now believe it is 10% - or at the very least, 5%! For one thing, there are a lot of Chinese in both Metro Manila and Metro Cebu - and a large population of Ilagan (Isabela), Vigan (Ilocos Sur), Angeles (Pampanga), Naga (Camarines Sur), Legazpi (Albay), Iloilo, Bacolod, Zamboanga City, and Davao.

::: The total number of pure ethnic Chinese in the Philippines is now 10% of the entire Philippine population
::: And the total number of Chinese half-breeds and other partly-Chinese in the Philippines probably account for 15% of the population - they're the light-skinned Filipinos, and this INCLUDES YOU!! (if you are really light skinned as you say)

The other 75% are the everyday brown-skinned Malays (i.e., Southern Mongoloid + Australoid hybrids)

Most so-called "Spanish mestizos" in the Phils are themselves mixed with Chinese too (and thus are included in the 15% above) - examples include Jaime Zobel de Ayala, the Roxas family, the Araneta family, the Tuason family, and many others.

Australoid eh? Most Pinoys say he looks Mestizo. rotflmao.gif

considering australoid and causcoid features overlap....i wouldn't doubt if they thought he looked mestizo
no ocrap....true blue ethnic full ethnic chinese only account 1% ...10% are the mixed chinese....aka the aquinos and all the other mestizo families

you do know light skinned people are also found amongst the rural and blue collar class
even amongst muslim filipinos in the south

don't tell me they r chinese too....I doubt chinese marry muslim seperatists often...conidering they r prime kidnapping targets
lol australoid-mongoloid hybdrids like this maranao girl

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Aug 2 2011, 09:45 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 2 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #11

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 2 2011, 10:44 PM) *
considering australoid and causcoid features overlap....i wouldn't doubt if they thought he looked mestizo
no ocrap....true blue ethnic full ethnic chinese only account 1% ...10% are the mixed chinese....aka the aquinos and all the other mestizo families

you do know light skinned people are also found amongst the rural and blue collar class
even amongst muslim filipinos in the south

don't tell me they r chinese too....I doubt chinese marry muslim seperatists often...conidering they r prime kidnapping targets
lol australoid-mongoloid hybdrids like this maranao girl

LOL. Is he DARK-SKINNED or BROWN-SKINNED?!?! embarassedlaugh.gif

According to Austin Craig's demographics, ONE-THIRD of the population of Luzon IS either CHINESE OR MESTIZO DE SANGLEY (which is, CHINESE HALF-BREED) - since Luzon is the largest island in the Philippines, I think therefore that about 25% is of pure or mixed Chinese descent nowadays. THIS AUSTIN CRAIG wrote his book during the late 1800s (I think) - AND THE VAST MAJORITY of CHINESE nowadays emigrated from China during the 1920s-1940s!

Given all those data, the number of Chinese living in the Philippines is rightfully pegged at 25%, with 10% being PURE (or just slightly admixed with Spanish or Filipino) - while the other 15% are people who are at least HALF OR LESS CHINESE. This 15% obviously includes Aquino and ALL THE LIGHT-SKINNED FILIPINOS.

Of course, did you even know that Chinese intermarriage among Muslim royalty and nobility was noted historically? That's why most Muslim royalty and nobility have light-skinned. Many Maranaos themselves are light-skinned and many look Chinesey as well - because the Maranaos formed the cream and crop of Muslim Filipino society.

Lest you don't know, there are PLENTY of Chinese and Chinese half-breeds in Moro lands in Mindanao - yep, they do have an ARABIC name like most Muslim Filipinos, and a CHINESE (or even Arabic/Maranao) surname! The Chinese there are named like Ibrahim Tan, Mahmud Ong, Yasser Adiong, etc. The Muslim Pinoys do NOT dislike the Chinese. In fact they dislike the Catholic Pinoys A THOUSAND TIMES more than they dislike the Chinese. Unlike in the rest of Catholic Philippines, the Chinese in Mindanao do NOT experience racism...

... which is why Zamboanga, Basilan, and Cotabato have LARGE burgeoning Chinese communities. Sulu currently has an ethnic CHINESE governor - Abdusakur Tan. And the mass-murderer Ampatuan's grandmother was an ethnic CHINESE as well (who goes by the surname "Uy").

The Islamization of the Philippines (of Mindanao, specifically) did NOT RESULT JUST FROM THE ARAB MISSIONARY MAKHDUM KARIM - it also came by way of MUSLIM HAN CHINESE (i.e., Hui Chinese).

Sulu was a vassal state of the Ming Dynasty - just like most of the Philippine barangays (city-states) during that time.

SULTAN PADUKA PAHALA is the first and ONLY MONARCH of the Philippines to visit China. He was the Sultan of Sulu. He died in China, and many of his descendants stayed to guard his tomb. They live in Dezhou, China, and are now considered part of the Hui Chinese. They all speak Chinese now.

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Aug 2 2011, 09:32 PM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 2 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #12

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 2 2011, 10:24 PM) *
LOL. Is he DARK-SKINNED or BROWN-SKINNED?!?! embarassedlaugh.gif

According to Austin Craig's demographics, ONE-THIRD of the population of Luzon IS either CHINESE OR MESTIZO DE SANGLEY (which is, CHINESE HALF-BREED) - since Luzon is the largest island in the Philippines, I think therefore that about 25% is of pure or mixed Chinese descent nowadays. THIS AUSTIN CRAIG wrote his book during the late 1800s (I think) - AND THE VAST MAJORITY of CHINESE nowadays emigrated from China during the 1920s-1940s!

Given all those data, the number of Chinese living in the Philippines is rightfully pegged at 25%, with 10% being PURE (or just slightly admixed with Spanish or Filipino) - while the other 15% are people who are at least HALF OR LESS CHINESE. This 15% obviously includes Aquino and ALL THE LIGHT-SKINNED FILIPINOS.

Of course, did you even know that Chinese intermarriage among Muslim royalty and nobility was noted historically? That's why most Muslim royalty and nobility have light-skinned. Many Maranaos themselves are light-skinned and many look Chinesey as well - because the Maranaos formed the cream and crop of Muslim Filipino society.

Lest you don't know, there are PLENTY of Chinese and Chinese half-breeds in Moro lands in Mindanao - yep, they do have an ARABIC name like most Muslim Filipinos, and a CHINESE (or even Arabic/Maranao) surname! The Chinese there are named like Ibrahim Tan, Mahmud Ong, Yasser Adiong, etc. The Muslim Pinoys do NOT dislike the Chinese. In fact they dislike the Catholic Pinoys A THOUSAND TIMES more than they dislike the Chinese. Unlike in the rest of Catholic Philippines, the Chinese in Mindanao do NOT experience racism...

... which is why Zamboanga, Basilan, and Cotabato have LARGE burgeoning Chinese communities. Sulu currently has an ethnic CHINESE governor - Abdusakur Tan. And the mass-murderer Ampatuan's grandmother was an ethnic CHINESE as well (who goes by the surname "Uy").

The Islamization of the Philippines (of Mindanao, specifically) did NOT RESULT JUST FROM THE ARAB MISSIONARY MAKHDUM KARIM - it also came by way of MUSLIM HAN CHINESE (i.e., Hui Chinese).

Sulu was a vassal state of the Ming Dynasty - just like most of the Philippine barangays (city-states) during that time.

SULTAN PADUKA PAHALA is the first and ONLY MONARCH of the Philippines to visit China. He was the Sultan of Sulu. He died in China, and many of his descendants stayed to guard his tomb. They live in Dezhou, China, and are now considered part of the Hui Chinese. They all speak Chinese now.

BS....muslim girls dont marry kafirs....who told you that fairy tale of ancient philippine royalty being all chinese
dont bring hui into this...most chinese in Philippines were southern chinese from Fujian province who came to spanish controlled Philippines to make a quick buck

and why wouldn't they hate the people who control much of what happens in Manila...which is their hated enemy

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Aug 2 2011, 11:44 PM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 3 2011, 04:26 AM
Post #13

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 3 2011, 12:37 PM) *
BS....muslim girls dont marry kafirs....who told you that fairy tale of ancient philippine royalty being all chinese
dont bring hui into this...most chinese in Philippines were southern chinese from Fujian province who came to spanish controlled Philippines to make a quick buck

and why wouldn't they hate the people who control much of what happens in Manila...which is their hated enemy

LOL. There are tarsilas (Muslim genealogies) confirming this. Even the Sulu Sultan before said that they have Chinese ancestors and relatives. rotflmao.gif

LOL. Wrong!

1. Most Chinese who came to Mindanao before the Spaniards came are HUI CHINESE, and they helped Islamicize the Philippines - THEIR DESCENDANTS are today's MUSLIM FILIPINO ROYALTY.
2. Most Chinese who came to the Philippines during the Spanish colonization were CANTONESE HAN CHINESE, and they aggressively intermarried with Spanish, Filipinos, and later Chinese migrants - THEIR DESCENDANTS are today's LIGHT-SKINNED FILIPINOS and SPANISH MESTIZOS.
3. Most Chinese who came to the Philippines during the American colonization were HOKKIENESE HAN CHINESE - THEIR DESCENDANTS are the so-called "Pure Chinese" today.

Oh, and its a given fact that the first people to be civilized in the Philippines are the "hated" Moros, not the Luzon or the Visayan peoples.

Aristocracy in ancient Philippines was governed by skin color, I believe. As Pigafetta and Salcedo testifies, the majority of the rulers of the city-states (i.e., barangays) were of mixed "Indio" and Chinese ancestry (i.e., light-skinned) - and that many of the civilized "lowlanders" of Luzon had "obvious Chinese ancestry".

It's a given fact that in ALL CULTURES, even in Africa, the chief and nobility always HAD A LIGHTER SKIN SHADE compared to his subordinates.

Even now, Philippine high society is STILL comprised of Filipinos of Chinese and/or Spanish with a little Malay descent.

Which is why I am saying that rich Filipinos have zero to little Australoid descent, while the poorest-poor Filipinos are either half or of full Australoid descent. Most provincial folks (e.g., farmers, teachers, employees) fall in between.

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Aug 3 2011, 04:34 AM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 3 2011, 06:31 AM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 3 2011, 05:26 AM) *
LOL. There are tarsilas (Muslim genealogies) confirming this. Even the Sulu Sultan before said that they have Chinese ancestors and relatives. rotflmao.gif

LOL. Wrong!

1. Most Chinese who came to Mindanao before the Spaniards came are HUI CHINESE, and they helped Islamicize the Philippines - THEIR DESCENDANTS are today's MUSLIM FILIPINO ROYALTY.
2. Most Chinese who came to the Philippines during the Spanish colonization were CANTONESE HAN CHINESE, and they aggressively intermarried with Spanish, Filipinos, and later Chinese migrants - THEIR DESCENDANTS are today's LIGHT-SKINNED FILIPINOS and SPANISH MESTIZOS.
3. Most Chinese who came to the Philippines during the American colonization were HOKKIENESE HAN CHINESE - THEIR DESCENDANTS are the so-called "Pure Chinese" today.

Oh, and its a given fact that the first people to be civilized in the Philippines are the "hated" Moros, not the Luzon or the Visayan peoples.

Aristocracy in ancient Philippines was governed by skin color, I believe. As Pigafetta and Salcedo testifies, the majority of the rulers of the city-states (i.e., barangays) were of mixed "Indio" and Chinese ancestry (i.e., light-skinned) - and that many of the civilized "lowlanders" of Luzon had "obvious Chinese ancestry".

It's a given fact that in ALL CULTURES, even in Africa, the chief and nobility always HAD A LIGHTER SKIN SHADE compared to his subordinates.

Even now, Philippine high society is STILL comprised of Filipinos of Chinese and/or Spanish with a little Malay descent.

Which is why I am saying that rich Filipinos have zero to little Australoid descent, while the poorest-poor Filipinos are either half or of full Australoid descent. Most provincial folks (e.g., farmers, teachers, employees) fall in between.

SOURCES?? where r the sources for you claims...

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 4 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #15

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 3 2011, 07:31 PM) *
SOURCES?? where r the sources for you claims...

LOL They're all in the High School textbooks of Philippine History.

Austin Craig's demographic surveys are widely quoted and known among history circles in the Philippines. Need I say more?

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 4 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 5 2011, 12:42 AM) *
LOL They're all in the High School textbooks of Philippine History.

Austin Craig's demographic surveys are widely quoted and known among history circles in the Philippines. Need I say more?

cite sources....I can't just take your word for it

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 5 2011, 01:55 AM
Post #17

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 5 2011, 12:43 PM) *
cite sources....I can't just take your word for it

Flag of the Chinese Community in Sulu Sultanate
http://www.royalpanji.net/the_chinese_comm..._sultanate.html

Tausug Team Visiting China to renew Ancient ties
http://www.zabida.com.ph/component/content...ew-ancient-ties

"Loong said the Chinese government recognized that “there is a sultanate blood among Chinese people.”
“There is one sultan who died in China, which proves that during that time China and the Sulu sultanate were already in a diplomatic relationship in terms of recognition of the sovereign authority of the Sulu Sultanate,” he said.

Based on historical text compiled by Sururul-Ain Ututalum and Abdul-Karim Hedjazi in the book entitled “The Genealogy of the Sulu Royal Families,” there were three sultans from Sulu archipelago who went to China in 1417 to pay a visit to Chinese emperor Yongle of the Ming Dynasty.

Chinese Tea and Sulu Slavery
http://propinoy.net/2011/06/24/chinese-tea-and-sulu-slavery/

China Raising Money for Sulu Sultanate shrine
http://www.bworldonline.com/content.php?se...ne&id=34597

Chinese descendants of Sulu Sultan
http://www.kaisa.org.ph/Images/Photo_galle...ultan_grave.jpg

"At Jolo, in the Archipelago of Sulu, an important trading center for the raw products of neighboring regions, there were a Chinese wharf and lodging quarter. In the Manila area, the Spanish conquerors of 1570 found a small settlement of about 150 Chinese. By 1607, barely thirty-two years after the founding of Manila as a Spanish settlement, the Chinese population there was estimated at 20,000 – in contrast to perhaps 1,000 Spaniards.... the Chinese outnumbered the Spaniards twenty to one. – The Chinese in Philippine Life, 1850-1898, by Edgar Wickberg

Source: http://books.google.com.ph/books?id=I1xBod...p;q&f=false

"The total numbers of Chinese and Chinese half-castes reached at least one-third of the island of Luzon" - Austin Craig

"During the middle of the 19th century, it became fashionable to be known as a Mestizo de Sangley (i.e., Chinese half-breed) for the respect it commanded. Even though it entailed paying much more in tribute, many people, and especially the entire town of Binan, claimed to be Mestizo de Sangley...... By the end of the 19th century, the Philippines was rather an Anglo-Chinese colony with a Spanish flag - it's economy was entirely dominated and kept alive by the Chinese" - The Philippine Islands (Blair and Robertson)

It's true that there were a lot of CHINESE in the Philippines, and that TODAY'S LIGHT-SKINNED FILIPINOS - whether Mestizo or Chinito looking - ARE THE UNDISPUTABLE DESCENDANTS OF THESE CHINESE who settled the Philippines during the Spanish times and intermarried with Spaniards and local Filipinas.

The vast majority of the Principalia and the Ilustrados were descendants of these Chinese migrants who mixed with Spaniards and Filipinos, creating the Middle Class of the 1800s - the finest example of such is the national hero Jose Rizal, as well as Andres Bonifacio and Emilio Aguinaldo.

The idea of a "light-skinned Malay" is stupid and totally wrong and absurd. There are no light-skinned Pure Malays at all. All Malays who claim to be pure Malay and have a light skin tone actually have a recent Chinese or East Asian ancestor somewhere up his family tree.

Likewise, all Pure Malays are largely Southern Mongoloid with AT LEAST A LITTLE AUSTRALOID admixture.

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Aug 5 2011, 01:59 AM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 5 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #18

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 5 2011, 02:55 AM) *
Flag of the Chinese Community in Sulu Sultanate
http://www.royalpanji.net/the_chinese_comm..._sultanate.html

Tausug Team Visiting China to renew Ancient ties
http://www.zabida.com.ph/component/content...ew-ancient-ties

"Loong said the Chinese government recognized that “there is a sultanate blood among Chinese people.”
“There is one sultan who died in China, which proves that during that time China and the Sulu sultanate were already in a diplomatic relationship in terms of recognition of the sovereign authority of the Sulu Sultanate,” he said.

Based on historical text compiled by Sururul-Ain Ututalum and Abdul-Karim Hedjazi in the book entitled “The Genealogy of the Sulu Royal Families,” there were three sultans from Sulu archipelago who went to China in 1417 to pay a visit to Chinese emperor Yongle of the Ming Dynasty.

Chinese Tea and Sulu Slavery
http://propinoy.net/2011/06/24/chinese-tea-and-sulu-slavery/

China Raising Money for Sulu Sultanate shrine
http://www.bworldonline.com/content.php?se...ne&id=34597

Chinese descendants of Sulu Sultan
http://www.kaisa.org.ph/Images/Photo_galle...ultan_grave.jpg

"At Jolo, in the Archipelago of Sulu, an important trading center for the raw products of neighboring regions, there were a Chinese wharf and lodging quarter. In the Manila area, the Spanish conquerors of 1570 found a small settlement of about 150 Chinese. By 1607, barely thirty-two years after the founding of Manila as a Spanish settlement, the Chinese population there was estimated at 20,000 – in contrast to perhaps 1,000 Spaniards.... the Chinese outnumbered the Spaniards twenty to one. – The Chinese in Philippine Life, 1850-1898, by Edgar Wickberg

Source: http://books.google.com.ph/books?id=I1xBod...p;q&f=false

"The total numbers of Chinese and Chinese half-castes reached at least one-third of the island of Luzon" - Austin Craig

"During the middle of the 19th century, it became fashionable to be known as a Mestizo de Sangley (i.e., Chinese half-breed) for the respect it commanded. Even though it entailed paying much more in tribute, many people, and especially the entire town of Binan, claimed to be Mestizo de Sangley...... By the end of the 19th century, the Philippines was rather an Anglo-Chinese colony with a Spanish flag - it's economy was entirely dominated and kept alive by the Chinese" - The Philippine Islands (Blair and Robertson)

It's true that there were a lot of CHINESE in the Philippines, and that TODAY'S LIGHT-SKINNED FILIPINOS - whether Mestizo or Chinito looking - ARE THE UNDISPUTABLE DESCENDANTS OF THESE CHINESE who settled the Philippines during the Spanish times and intermarried with Spaniards and local Filipinas.

The vast majority of the Principalia and the Ilustrados were descendants of these Chinese migrants who mixed with Spaniards and Filipinos, creating the Middle Class of the 1800s - the finest example of such is the national hero Jose Rizal, as well as Andres Bonifacio and Emilio Aguinaldo.

The idea of a "light-skinned Malay" is stupid and totally wrong and absurd. There are no light-skinned Pure Malays at all. All Malays who claim to be pure Malay and have a light skin tone actually have a recent Chinese or East Asian ancestor somewhere up his family tree.

Likewise, all Pure Malays are largely Southern Mongoloid with AT LEAST A LITTLE AUSTRALOID admixture.

you explain why upper class city folks r light skinned...still doesn't explain light skinned filipinos found in lowclass rural areas in visayas and mindanao

a more accurate statement would be ethnic chinese account for SOME of today's light skinned filipinos...particularly those from the upper class

even then they consider themselves chinese...so they r not really light skinned filipinos but...chinese or chinese mestizos who claim chinese
everyone knows that upper class filipinos are the mixed chinese-filipinos...
so your post was redundant....and yes there are pure austronesians who are light skinned

and how do we know this isn't some sino-centric crap...according to you ancient philippine civilizations were started by the chinese...sounds sino-centric to me

this is probably how it is in truth

light skinned upper class filipinos are chinese-filipinos, spanish-filipinos

light skinned filipinos in lower class are remnants of pure austronesians....cordilerras, eastern and western visayas, pockets of mindanao..(lanao del norte, etc)

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Aug 5 2011, 10:09 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 5 2011, 08:47 PM
Post #19

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 5 2011, 10:49 PM) *
you explain why upper class city folks r light skinned...still doesn't explain light skinned filipinos found in lowclass rural areas in visayas and mindanao

a more accurate statement would be ethnic chinese account for SOME of today's light skinned filipinos...particularly those from the upper class

even then they consider themselves chinese...so they r not really light skinned filipinos but...chinese or chinese mestizos who claim chinese
everyone knows that upper class filipinos are the mixed chinese-filipinos...
so your post was redundant....and yes there are pure austronesians who are light skinned

and how do we know this isn't some sino-centric crap...according to you ancient philippine civilizations were started by the chinese...sounds sino-centric to me

this is probably how it is in truth

light skinned upper class filipinos are chinese-filipinos, spanish-filipinos

light skinned filipinos in lower class are remnants of pure austronesians....cordilerras, eastern and western visayas, pockets of mindanao..(lanao del norte, etc)

There were also accounts made by conquistador Juan de Salcedo about the thousands of Chinese in the Ilocos, Pangasinan, and Central Luzon regions. Chinese merchants were also seen in Panay, Cebu, and Southern Luzon when the Spaniards first arrived. Almost all of them are said to have a NATIVE wife - these are the beginnings of the so-called "light-skinned" Malay Filipinos.

For those in Mindanao, only the Visayan migrants and the Muslim tribes have light-skinned people. The rest, such as Manobo, Mandaya, etc. are all very dark-skinned and very Papuan/Negrito looking.

I AM TALKING about the NATIVE FILIPINOS who are LIGHT-SKINNED not about the present-day CHINESE-FILIPINOS (CHINOYS). embarassedlaugh.gif

Pure Austronesians were probably light-skinned while their ancestors were still in China - but when they went to Taiwan and Philippines and blended in with the Australoids - this is where Austronesians probably started to become dark-skinned.

No, I didn't say that Philippine ancient civilization were started by Chinese. What I'm saying rather is that the upper classes of Philippine nobility like the rajah, datu, and other maharlika people were partly Chinese. Even the principalia and the ilustrados were Chinese mestizos as well!!!

This is the truth: Light Skinned Native Filipinos, whether upper or lower class, are basically DESCENDANTS OF PRE-1898 CHINESE MIGRANTS WHO MIXED WITH THE NATIVE MALAYS AND THE SPANIARDS.

P.S. Actually, light-skinned people in Cordilleras are rare. Most have a similar or slightly lighter brown shade compared to other Filipinos. Their Y-DNA (Australoid) is quite high, ranging from 5-15%. Look at the Karafet study I showed you last time. Some Muslim Filipino ethnic groups also have high O3, which is like in South China.

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 5 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #20

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 5 2011, 09:47 PM) *
There were also accounts made by conquistador Juan de Salcedo about the thousands of Chinese in the Ilocos, Pangasinan, and Central Luzon regions. Chinese merchants were also seen in Panay, Cebu, and Southern Luzon when the Spaniards first arrived. Almost all of them are said to have a NATIVE wife - these are the beginnings of the so-called "light-skinned" Malay Filipinos.

For those in Mindanao, only the Visayan migrants and the Muslim tribes have light-skinned people. The rest, such as Manobo, Mandaya, etc. are all very dark-skinned and very Papuan/Negrito looking.

I AM TALKING about the NATIVE FILIPINOS who are LIGHT-SKINNED not about the present-day CHINESE-FILIPINOS (CHINOYS). embarassedlaugh.gif

Pure Austronesians were probably light-skinned while their ancestors were still in China - but when they went to Taiwan and Philippines and blended in with the Australoids - this is where Austronesians probably started to become dark-skinned.

No, I didn't say that Philippine ancient civilization were started by Chinese. What I'm saying rather is that the upper classes of Philippine nobility like the rajah, datu, and other maharlika people were partly Chinese. Even the principalia and the ilustrados were Chinese mestizos as well!!!

This is the truth: Light Skinned Native Filipinos, whether upper or lower class, are basically DESCENDANTS OF PRE-1898 CHINESE MIGRANTS WHO MIXED WITH THE NATIVE MALAYS AND THE SPANIARDS.

P.S. Actually, light-skinned people in Cordilleras are rare. Most have a similar or slightly lighter brown shade compared to other Filipinos. Their Y-DNA (Australoid) is quite high, ranging from 5-15%. Look at the Karafet study I showed you last time. Some Muslim Filipino ethnic groups also have high O3, which is like in South China.

you do know austronesians in Taiwan commited genocide on the negritos in Taiwan
it is impossible that every austronesian has australoid blood...you seem to be assuming this...no data confirms that every austronesian in the islands have australoid admixture...thats like claiming every caucasian american has native american admixture....you deal in absolutes...when nothing is ever absolute...thats where you fail ocrap..........................

NEAsians can get dark as well...is that due to australoid admixture too??
ocrap you seem to think dark skin is due to australoid admixture and not due to adaptation to the climate

you do realize that chinese mestizos were recorded in spanish records...and they were given special place in society...chinese were already given upper class status...and that prievlage continues with their descendants today....

ocrap.....99% of chinese descent people r rich or near rich....really the only non-rich chinese r the newley arrived ones who cant speak english or filipino

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Aug 5 2011, 09:21 PM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 5 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #21

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 6 2011, 10:09 AM) *
you do know austronesians in Taiwan commited genocide on the negritos in Taiwan
it is impossible that every austronesian has australoid blood...you seem to be assuming this...no data confirms that every austronesian in the islands have australoid admixture...thats like claiming every caucasian american has native american admixture....you deal in absolutes...when nothing is ever absolute...thats where you fail ocrap..........................

NEAsians can get dark as well...is that due to australoid admixture too??
ocrap you seem to think dark skin is due to australoid admixture and not due to adaptation to the climate

you do realize that chinese mestizos were recorded in spanish records...and they were given special place in society...chinese were already given upper class status...and that prievlage continues with their descendants today....

ocrap.....99% of chinese descent people r rich or near rich....really the only non-rich chinese r the newley arrived ones who cant speak english or filipino

There's NO EVIDENCE OF Austronesians committing genocide on Negritos in Taiwan... and you wouldn't want to have a mass-murderer as an ancestor, do you? rotflmao.gif

Actually, the Taiwanese Aborigines worship the "spirits" of Negritos who supposedly own the island. Taiwanese Aborigines are often thought to be PURE AUSTRONESIANS - but actually it's only their paternal ancestry which is from South China - specifically, Fukien province. Their maternal ancestry, like that of Filipinos, was traced somewhere around New Guinea. (Refer to Solheim, perhaps..)

Yep, it is IMPOSSIBLE that every Austronesian has Australoid blood - but what I'm saying is that MOST of the LOWER-CLASSES HAVE AUSTRALOID BLOOD. The rich Austronesians probably (just a theory) intermarried with other rich Austronesians or even with Han Chinese. No one will know - but the thing that supports that is the reality that most upper class peeps in Philippine History up to now were all light-skinned.

Actually, Karafet's data showed MASSIVE Australoid Y-DNA among Pilipinos - especially among IVATANS - the PUREST AUSTRONESIAN STOCK (and they're also geographically the farthest from Negritos) in the COUNTRY! rotflmao.gif. So what does that tell you about the others who live in former Negrito colony that is the Philippines, huh? rotflmao.gif

NE Asians such as Evenk, Even, and other Tungus people in Siberia and Kamchatka Peninsula can get dark-skinned, but they sure STILL LOOK AND RESEMBLE EAST ASIANS. Whereas Malay Southeast Asians do NOT ONLY have a DARK SKIN TONE, THEIR FEATURES ARE ALSO TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE AVERAGE EAST ASIAN.

Yeah. But what I'm talking about is that the LIGHT-SKINNED NATIVE FILIPINOS - who all have DEFINITE Chinese admixture.

Wrong. 90% are Upper and Upper Middle Class, 5% are Lower Middle Class, and 5% are Poor (but not below the poverty line) and live in shanties.
These 5% who are POOR ARE THE REMNANTS OF THE CHINESE WHO WENT HERE DURING THE SPANISH PERIOD AND DID NOT INTERMARRY WITH THE OTHERS as most of their kin did - they are entirely CANTONESE. To date, there are still Cantonese residing in Tondo and the poorer areas of Santa Mesa, although they still live far better than their Native Filipino counterparts. The reason they are relatively poor is from the discrimination they got from the Spanish government, and eventually from the more prosperous Hokkien.

The FOB Mainlander Chinese in Divisoria who can't speak English or Tagalog are RICH. They look unassuming but they've bought almost all the condominiums in Chinatown and Luneta. Those who are relatively prosperous live in Makati CBD, Eastwood, and Bay City. They're FAR FROM POOR.

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Aug 5 2011, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 6 2011, 03:52 AM
Post #22

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 5 2011, 11:31 PM) *
There's NO EVIDENCE OF Austronesians committing genocide on Negritos in Taiwan... and you wouldn't want to have a mass-murderer as an ancestor, do you? rotflmao.gif

Actually, the Taiwanese Aborigines worship the "spirits" of Negritos who supposedly own the island. Taiwanese Aborigines are often thought to be PURE AUSTRONESIANS - but actually it's only their paternal ancestry which is from South China - specifically, Fukien province. Their maternal ancestry, like that of Filipinos, was traced somewhere around New Guinea. (Refer to Solheim, perhaps..)

Yep, it is IMPOSSIBLE that every Austronesian has Australoid blood - but what I'm saying is that MOST of the LOWER-CLASSES HAVE AUSTRALOID BLOOD. The rich Austronesians probably (just a theory) intermarried with other rich Austronesians or even with Han Chinese. No one will know - but the thing that supports that is the reality that most upper class peeps in Philippine History up to now were all light-skinned.

Actually, Karafet's data showed MASSIVE Australoid Y-DNA among Pilipinos - especially among IVATANS - the PUREST AUSTRONESIAN STOCK (and they're also geographically the farthest from Negritos) in the COUNTRY! rotflmao.gif. So what does that tell you about the others who live in former Negrito colony that is the Philippines, huh? rotflmao.gif

NE Asians such as Evenk, Even, and other Tungus people in Siberia and Kamchatka Peninsula can get dark-skinned, but they sure STILL LOOK AND RESEMBLE EAST ASIANS. Whereas Malay Southeast Asians do NOT ONLY have a DARK SKIN TONE, THEIR FEATURES ARE ALSO TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE AVERAGE EAST ASIAN.

Yeah. But what I'm talking about is that the LIGHT-SKINNED NATIVE FILIPINOS - who all have DEFINITE Chinese admixture.

Wrong. 90% are Upper and Upper Middle Class, 5% are Lower Middle Class, and 5% are Poor (but not below the poverty line) and live in shanties.
These 5% who are POOR ARE THE REMNANTS OF THE CHINESE WHO WENT HERE DURING THE SPANISH PERIOD AND DID NOT INTERMARRY WITH THE OTHERS as most of their kin did - they are entirely CANTONESE. To date, there are still Cantonese residing in Tondo and the poorer areas of Santa Mesa, although they still live far better than their Native Filipino counterparts. The reason they are relatively poor is from the discrimination they got from the Spanish government, and eventually from the more prosperous Hokkien.

The FOB Mainlander Chinese in Divisoria who can't speak English or Tagalog are RICH. They look unassuming but they've bought almost all the condominiums in Chinatown and Luneta. Those who are relatively prosperous live in Makati CBD, Eastwood, and Bay City. They're FAR FROM POOR.

taiwanese aboriginals hold the ceremony to appease the spirits of the negritos they killed....

LOL ahhh so only rich austronesians are pure....damn ocrap....so you base someone's pureness on their wealth....

it is true that the poorest people in the slums have the highest amount of australoid genes.....thought that has more to do with Manila attracting the lowest common denominators....with australoids being the poorest people in the Philippines they move to the capital in search of handouts or oppurtunities like most disenfranchised people...of course australoid percentage would be high amongst the poorest people in cities like Manila...

Outside of Urban Manila people are more spread out...and the true demographics of the people are shown
And those filipinos who live in rural towns and have managed to support themselves through farming are far more likely to be pure austronesians
I am not saying all rural filipinos are pure austronesian....though phenotype wise..compared to urban poor in Manila...they are far more mongoloid-austronesian.....the pure austronesian has managed to hold out in provinicial areas of the Philippines...Light skin amongst the lower class rural filipinos shows that

LOL you mean the same karafet study where the subjects tested on where from local ethnic minorities and not mainstream lowland filipinos
but yea your really something...yeah if you were studying the most common DNA amongst the American people...and your test subjects were all african-americans...you can also probably conclude that the dominant ethnic group in north america are africans....LOL
half of the studies were done on Negrito groups
other half were done on ethnic groups who you consider to be australoid looking or mixed (manobo, mangayan)
so yeah there goes your theory...LOL fail

okay you agreed with me that most mixed chinese are rich or upper class...or at least upper middle class
so only thing you proved is light skinned filipinos who come from upper and middle class are mixed with chinese

You still haven't proven that lower class rural filipinos who have light skin r chinese ....in fact that would go against everything you said
i would go as far as saying...pure austronesians look similar to lao and thai

lao and thai look mongoloid...but they don't look same as neasian or evenk....they have mongoloid features that look more indigenous to tropical climate...akin to southern chinese who don't look similar to evenk or northern asians
I believe that mongoloid look is what is present amongst filipinos

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Aug 6 2011, 04:10 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 7 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #23

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 6 2011, 04:52 PM) *
taiwanese aboriginals hold the ceremony to appease the spirits of the negritos they killed....

LOL ahhh so only rich austronesians are pure....damn ocrap....so you base someone's pureness on their wealth....

it is true that the poorest people in the slums have the highest amount of australoid genes.....thought that has more to do with Manila attracting the lowest common denominators....with australoids being the poorest people in the Philippines they move to the capital in search of handouts or oppurtunities like most disenfranchised people...of course australoid percentage would be high amongst the poorest people in cities like Manila...

Outside of Urban Manila people are more spread out...and the true demographics of the people are shown
And those filipinos who live in rural towns and have managed to support themselves through farming are far more likely to be pure austronesians
I am not saying all rural filipinos are pure austronesian....though phenotype wise..compared to urban poor in Manila...they are far more mongoloid-austronesian.....the pure austronesian has managed to hold out in provinicial areas of the Philippines...Light skin amongst the lower class rural filipinos shows that

LOL you mean the same karafet study where the subjects tested on where from local ethnic minorities and not mainstream lowland filipinos
but yea your really something...yeah if you were studying the most common DNA amongst the American people...and your test subjects were all african-americans...you can also probably conclude that the dominant ethnic group in north america are africans....LOL
half of the studies were done on Negrito groups
other half were done on ethnic groups who you consider to be australoid looking or mixed (manobo, mangayan)
so yeah there goes your theory...LOL fail

okay you agreed with me that most mixed chinese are rich or upper class...or at least upper middle class
so only thing you proved is light skinned filipinos who come from upper and middle class are mixed with chinese

You still haven't proven that lower class rural filipinos who have light skin r chinese ....in fact that would go against everything you said
i would go as far as saying...pure austronesians look similar to lao and thai

lao and thai look mongoloid...but they don't look same as neasian or evenk....they have mongoloid features that look more indigenous to tropical climate...akin to southern chinese who don't look similar to evenk or northern asians
I believe that mongoloid look is what is present amongst filipinos

True, but that shows the high regard they have for NEGRITOS!!!

It's like in India... where the rich and upper castes are mostly pure Caucasian, and the poor are mostly pure AUSTRALOID (i.e., Dravidian).

If that's true, you'll have problem distancing the Australoid bloodlines from Visayans - since most poor people of MNL come from the Visayas!

Yeah, I did. Lower class rural Filipinos who have light skin are mixed with Chinese. There were already plenty of Chinese traders who married locals here in the Philippines. Chao Ju Kua's Chu Fan Chih agreed with that.

Yep - true, Pure Austronesians might have look like Lao and Thai - but the situation here is now different, OK? Today's Austronesians are now mixed with Australoid - and that entirely changed the whole picture.

Mongoloid look with SOME Australoid features is what is present among today's PH people.

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 8 2011, 06:51 AM
Post #24

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 7 2011, 11:05 PM) *
True, but that shows the high regard they have for NEGRITOS!!!

It's like in India... where the rich and upper castes are mostly pure Caucasian, and the poor are mostly pure AUSTRALOID (i.e., Dravidian).

If that's true, you'll have problem distancing the Australoid bloodlines from Visayans - since most poor people of MNL come from the Visayas!

Yeah, I did. Lower class rural Filipinos who have light skin are mixed with Chinese. There were already plenty of Chinese traders who married locals here in the Philippines. Chao Ju Kua's Chu Fan Chih agreed with that.

Yep - true, Pure Austronesians might have look like Lao and Thai - but the situation here is now different, OK? Today's Austronesians are now mixed with Australoid - and that entirely changed the whole picture.

Mongoloid look with SOME Australoid features is what is present among today's PH people.

the austronesian taiwanese did that so the spirits of the negritos wouldn't haunt them or cause them harm....not because they revered them

LOL ocrap learn to differentiate the working class visayans who are poor by your account but have jobs as maids, drivers...aka meaning they have a job
and the jobless australoid looking tagalogs
visayans probably took jobs away from the local tagalogs and southern luzon people
poorest of the poor would be the ones with no jobs...you know what language those people speak?? it ain't visayan
You say that most of your maids r visayan...thats because they r the ones holding the lower level jobs in Manila...meaning they wouldn't be the poorest of the poor because they have income...

tell me why is the australoid look the strongest in southern luzon and not in visayas...from my experience visayans look more mongoloid looking on average then southern luzon and Manila...A visayan could pass for thai or tan skinned lao....a poor person in southern luzon doesn't even look seasian at all

and for the last time stop trying to deal in absolutes...not everyone in Philippines is mixed australoid...considering the austronesian migration greatly outnumbered the australoid population present in the islands...it would be impossible for everyone to be mixed...there is a great chance that many pure austronesians can be found in rural outlying areas of the Philippines...

and ocrap...for the last time...chinese who married locals became a new class...they became the upper class we have today.....they do not make up the lower class of filipinos

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Aug 8 2011, 07:01 AM

+Quote Post
martin_nuke
post Aug 8 2011, 06:57 AM
Post #25

AF Elite
Group Icon

Most maids in Luzon are visayans and it is a fact the poor Luzonians are either farmers or manage a sari sari store.

The reason why most maids are Visayans in Luzon is that they prefer it more because Luzonian maids tend to resign right away and go home to their province very easily unlike the Visayan maids they have to ride the boat with an expensive fare to go to their homeland in Visayas

This post has been edited by martin_nuke: Aug 8 2011, 07:10 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 8 2011, 07:33 AM
Post #26

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Aug 8 2011, 07:57 PM) *
Most maids in Luzon are visayans and it is a fact the poor Luzonians are either farmers or manage a sari sari store.

The reason why most maids are Visayans in Luzon is that they prefer it more because Luzonian maids tend to resign right away and go home to their province very easily unlike the Visayan maids they have to ride the boat with an expensive fare to go to their homeland in Visayas

LOL. So true! The poorest Luzonians I know even own a sari-sari store... must be a trait they got from their Chinese ancestors. 1/3 of all Luzon people have a recent Chinese ancestor, according to Austin Craig.

_______

Panay has a Negrito highlander population. Negros was entirely Negrito when the Spaniards came (according to Mallat). Only Cebu, Bohol, Samar, and Leyte had a 100% Austronesian-speaking population - but again, their bloodlines are 3/4 AZN and 1/4 Australoid.

QUOTE (MissPinay @ Aug 8 2011, 08:05 PM) *
Agree! I don't think Ocrapdm knows what he's talking about!

Erm. I live in the PH, so I guess I know what I'm talking about!

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 8 2011, 08:21 PM) *
Most visayan maids live in maid quarters within their boss compound

considering that most visayans have an income even with jobs like maids, janitor, driver that goes to show they are not the poorest...because they have an income....the poorest would be local tagalogs who don't have jobs..not every tagalog comes from a rural province...most come straight from Tondo or Manila itself

Tondo is almost entirely 100% Visayan, dude...!

Go there if you don't believe me - halfway houses for maids before being farmed out to their respective bosses in Manila are all in the Tondo slums.

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 8 2011, 07:42 AM
Post #27

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 8 2011, 08:33 AM) *
LOL. So true! The poorest Luzonians I know even own a sari-sari store... must be a trait they got from their Chinese ancestors. 1/3 of all Luzon people have a recent Chinese ancestor, according to Austin Craig.

_______

Panay has a Negrito highlander population. Negros was entirely Negrito when the Spaniards came (according to Mallat). Only Cebu, Bohol, Samar, and Leyte had a 100% Austronesian-speaking population - but again, their bloodlines are 3/4 AZN and 1/4 Australoid.

Erm. I live in the PH, so I guess I know what I'm talking about!

Tondo is almost entirely 100% Visayan, dude...!

Go there if you don't believe me - halfway houses for maids before being farmed out to their respective bosses in Manila are all in the Tondo slums.

dude everyone agrees that negritos were already here in Philippines...but it is foolhardy to claim everyone is 1/4th negrito ....negrito populations were not huge and sprawling....not even the greatest ancient civilizations had the population you suggest negritos had

do you expect a people who depended on foraging and hunting to number in the 10s of millions like you suggest??

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 9 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #28

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 8 2011, 08:42 PM) *
dude everyone agrees that negritos were already here in Philippines...but it is foolhardy to claim everyone is 1/4th negrito ....negrito populations were not huge and sprawling....not even the greatest ancient civilizations had the population you suggest negritos had

do you expect a people who depended on foraging and hunting to number in the 10s of millions like you suggest??

Not again...

I said that probably 1/4 of the ancestry of your average Filipino is AUSTRALOID - NOT NECESSARILY NEGRITO. More of Proto-Ainuid and Papuan mix. Most Australoid-looking people in the slums for one do NOT resemble Negritos - but Papuans!

The better question would be: Do you expect a SPECIES WHO DEPENDED ON FORAGING AND HUNTING to number 6,000,000,000 in the PRESENT AGE? rotflmao.gif

QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 06:55 AM) *
^ So it looks like the average Filipino is around 1/16th Negrito, and 1/16th Melanesian, so the equivalent of 1 black great grandparent on average. haha

oh, and looks like the highest Negrito/Melanesian ancestry is in Mindanao, not Luzon like ejay believes.

Yep - Negrito AND Papuan are the words of the day!

Hehe. Somebody's gonna be angry here.... embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

PS. Visayas is also closer to Papua than Luzon is to Papua! embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE (kermit_criminal @ Aug 9 2011, 07:42 AM) *
that is pretty clear to see with the naked eye. i mean... my dad's side of the family from zamboanga are all big guys and brown filipinos. my moms side are all little chinese looking people from pampanga

Pampanga had a thriving Chinese community even before the Spaniards conquered the Philippines.

QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 07:54 AM) *
^ Yeah, that goes with the chart. In Western Mindanao, there's more Melanesian blood than East Asian blood. In Western Luzon, it's the opposite. Makes sense because Mindanao is closer to Melanesia/Papua, Luzon is closer to China.

It also shows that Western Mindanao has the highest Indian blood (around 1/16th), which makes a lot of sense too because it was part of Indian kingdoms.

And not only that... Luzon is also closer to China. The name Luzon is allegedly derived from a Chinese word liu-sung. On the other hand, Mindanao was always known as MAGINDANAO - a very Malay sounding word. It was also known as the Great Moluccas (classified as the northernmost part of the Moluccas island chain) - and we all know that most Moluccans are mixed Papuan/Austronesian.

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Aug 9 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #29

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 9 2011, 10:26 PM) *
Not again...

I said that probably 1/4 of the ancestry of your average Filipino is AUSTRALOID - NOT NECESSARILY NEGRITO. More of Proto-Ainuid and Papuan mix. Most Australoid-looking people in the slums for one do NOT resemble Negritos - but Papuans!

The better question would be: Do you expect a SPECIES WHO DEPENDED ON FORAGING AND HUNTING to number 6,000,000,000 in the PRESENT AGE? rotflmao.gif

Yep - Negrito AND Papuan are the words of the day!

Hehe. Somebody's gonna be angry here.... embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

PS. Visayas is also closer to Papua than Luzon is to Papua! embarassedlaugh.gif

Pampanga had a thriving Chinese community even before the Spaniards conquered the Philippines.

And not only that... Luzon is also closer to China. The name Luzon is allegedly derived from a Chinese word liu-sung. On the other hand, Mindanao was always known as MAGINDANAO - a very Malay sounding word. It was also known as the Great Moluccas (classified as the northernmost part of the Moluccas island chain) - and we all know that most Moluccans are mixed Papuan/Austronesian.

ahh but most humans had developed farming...negritos have not developed and still on hunter-forager mode

ahhh ocrap...another one of your chinese are the true indigenous people of luzon rants

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Aug 10 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #30

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 10 2011, 11:19 AM) *
ahh but most humans had developed farming...negritos have not developed and still on hunter-forager mode

ahhh ocrap...another one of your chinese are the true indigenous people of luzon rants

Still. They survived. Who's to say that Negritos didn't form a large population then? No one really knows. The only thing we now know is that the Austronesian invaders literally wiped out the Australoids by: 1) killing them AND 2) mating with them, forming the brown-skinned "kayumanggi" peoples of the Philippines.

And besides, I NEVER said that Chinese are the true indigenous people of Luzon. I just said that given the long history of Chinese settlement in the Philippines (since 100 AD), they are technically "natives" already.

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 10 2011, 11:22 AM) *
the working class of Manila is Visayan...the true non-working poor of manila are local tagalogs....
lol the poorest of the poor in manila are the tagalogs....

lol here comes ocrap with his true tagalogs are the chinese people you see in forbes park rant

yes ocrap there are visayans working in manila...but to claim all of the poor in manila is visayan is the kind of bs i expect from you
lol quite interesting that the supposed visayans in poor side of manila can only speak tagalog with a tagalog accent
LOL so the original people of greater manila went back to another province where they have no origins in??? or r the original people of manila the chinese who make up the upper class of manila...LMAO

No. The working class of Manila is Visayan, still, the slum area is populated also by Visayans. Poorest poor Tagalogs would not stay in Manila but go home to their own home province, which is just nearby Manila. NO INDIGENOUS MANILAN inhabitant got poor: 1) Many got benefits from Manila being the capital and became the rich Pinoys; 2) Many also got rich and intermarried with Spaniards, Chinese, and Americans (or vice versa); and 3) Those who didn't got rich were eventually forced by societal forces or government to relocate to the nearby provinces.

The slum areas are populated by already third to fifth generation Visayans and of course they don't speak it with a Visayan accent anymore.

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 10 2011, 11:27 AM) *
LOL they aren't even royalty...damn why do you fail so hard ocrap

anyone else find ocrap's sino-centric rant of ancient philippines were ruled by chinese kind of suspicious

I mean most of these claims come from chinese-filipino historians LOL

Ask any Maranao here, and they claim they HAVE royal blood and that they are related to this and that Sultan. LOL.

NOT RULED by China. Rather, it's more of a tributary status with China. There's a big difference in that.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- DPSlock   do they look australian aboriginal??   Jul 26 2011, 07:08 AM
- - martin_nuke   No they look Korean.   Jul 26 2011, 08:02 PM
- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 26 2011, 08:08 PM) ...   Jul 27 2011, 08:39 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 27 2011, 09:39 AM) L...   Jul 27 2011, 02:30 PM
- - AsiaticGlory   no Australian Aborigines don't look even remot...   Jul 27 2011, 10:20 AM
- - kermit_criminal   they look 100% korean   Jul 27 2011, 11:21 AM
- - aDarkTemplar   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 26 2011, 07:08 AM) ...   Jul 28 2011, 10:09 PM
- - otep   maybe a cambodian troll will answer that   Jul 30 2011, 02:42 AM
- - Nostylez   LOL...is this serious? They look nothing like an A...   Jul 30 2011, 06:43 AM
|- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (Nostylez @ Jul 30 2011, 07:43 PM) ...   Jul 30 2011, 07:02 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 08:02 AM) T...   Jul 30 2011, 07:27 AM
|- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 30 2011, 08:27 PM) L...   Jul 30 2011, 08:22 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 09:22 AM) G...   Jul 30 2011, 08:42 AM
|- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 30 2011, 09:42 PM) s...   Jul 30 2011, 09:52 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 10:52 AM) Y...   Jul 30 2011, 10:23 AM
|- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 30 2011, 11:23 PM) a...   Aug 1 2011, 09:12 PM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 1 2011, 10:12 PM) LO...   Aug 2 2011, 09:44 AM
|- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 2 2011, 10:44 PM) co...   Aug 2 2011, 09:24 PM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 2 2011, 10:24 PM) LO...   Aug 2 2011, 11:37 PM
||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 3 2011, 12:37 PM) BS...   Aug 3 2011, 04:26 AM
||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 3 2011, 05:26 AM) LO...   Aug 3 2011, 06:31 AM
||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 3 2011, 07:31 PM) SO...   Aug 4 2011, 11:42 PM
||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 5 2011, 12:42 AM) LO...   Aug 4 2011, 11:43 PM
||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 5 2011, 12:43 PM) ci...   Aug 5 2011, 01:55 AM
||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 5 2011, 02:55 AM) Fl...   Aug 5 2011, 09:49 AM
||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 5 2011, 10:49 PM) yo...   Aug 5 2011, 08:47 PM
||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 5 2011, 09:47 PM) Th...   Aug 5 2011, 09:09 PM
||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 6 2011, 10:09 AM) yo...   Aug 5 2011, 10:31 PM
||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 5 2011, 11:31 PM) Th...   Aug 6 2011, 03:52 AM
||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 6 2011, 04:52 PM) ta...   Aug 7 2011, 10:05 PM
||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 7 2011, 11:05 PM) Tr...   Aug 8 2011, 06:51 AM
||- - martin_nuke   Most maids in Luzon are visayans and it is a fact ...   Aug 8 2011, 06:57 AM
|||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Aug 8 2011, 07:57 AM...   Aug 8 2011, 07:21 AM
||||- - martin_nuke   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 8 2011, 08:21 AM) Mo...   Aug 8 2011, 07:28 AM
|||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Aug 8 2011, 07:57 PM...   Aug 8 2011, 07:33 AM
|||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 8 2011, 08:33 AM) LO...   Aug 8 2011, 07:42 AM
|||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 8 2011, 08:42 PM) du...   Aug 9 2011, 09:26 PM
|||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 9 2011, 10:26 PM) No...   Aug 9 2011, 10:19 PM
||||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 10 2011, 11:19 AM) a...   Aug 10 2011, 08:50 PM
||||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 10 2011, 09:50 PM) S...   Aug 10 2011, 09:22 PM
|||- - Graham_Cracker07   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 9 2011, 09:26 PM) It...   Aug 10 2011, 10:08 AM
|||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 10 2011, 11...   Aug 10 2011, 10:16 AM
|||- - Graham_Cracker07   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 10 2011, 10:16 AM) n...   Aug 10 2011, 10:26 AM
||||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 10 2011, 11...   Aug 10 2011, 10:32 AM
|||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 10 2011, 11:16 PM) n...   Aug 10 2011, 09:00 PM
|||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 10 2011, 10:00 PM) T...   Aug 10 2011, 09:26 PM
||- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 8 2011, 07:51 PM) th...   Aug 8 2011, 07:27 AM
|- - maharlikangpilipino   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 2 2011, 10:24 PM) Th...   Aug 6 2011, 01:22 AM
|- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (maharlikangpilipino @ Aug 6 2011, 02...   Aug 7 2011, 09:57 PM
- - otep   I thought that Chinese people also loves to play b...   Jul 30 2011, 10:02 AM
- - martin_nuke   Actually Xian Lim is the only one who has Australo...   Jul 31 2011, 01:44 AM
- - otep   Cambodians?heavily australian aborigine?   Jul 31 2011, 01:49 AM
- - DPSlock   filipina mother and her negrito-mongoloid hybrid...   Jul 31 2011, 06:41 AM
|- - martin_nuke   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 31 2011, 06:41 AM) ...   Jul 31 2011, 04:17 PM
- - sahaliyan   These are Taiwannese aboriginese http://v.youku....   Aug 2 2011, 08:26 AM
- - sahaliyan   The actor of Mona Rudao is a Taiwannese Atayal   Aug 2 2011, 08:40 AM
- - martin_nuke   Zheng He of the Yuan Dynasty is Muslim. http://en...   Aug 3 2011, 03:22 AM
- - DPSlock   so you think this provincial filipino has more aus...   Aug 3 2011, 01:01 PM
- - kermit_criminal   ethnic chinese my a$$ lmao   Aug 3 2011, 07:42 PM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (kermit_criminal @ Aug 3 2011, 08:4...   Aug 3 2011, 08:13 PM
- - ocrapdm   There are INDEED differences between EA and SEA: ...   Aug 5 2011, 10:47 PM
- - SemperFidelis   why is it so important to classify people to the s...   Aug 6 2011, 07:26 AM
- - martin_nuke   Ejay your Filipino cousin also has trisomy?   Aug 6 2011, 11:51 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Aug 6 2011, 12:51 PM...   Aug 6 2011, 04:29 PM
- - martin_nuke   I thought that you are on leave and will return ne...   Aug 7 2011, 03:13 PM
- - martin_nuke   This chart proves that Indonesians, Malays, Melane...   Aug 8 2011, 04:45 PM
- - Graham_Cracker07   ^ So it looks like the average Filipino is around ...   Aug 8 2011, 05:55 PM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 8 2011, 06...   Aug 8 2011, 10:08 PM
|- - Graham_Cracker07   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 8 2011, 10:08 PM) I ...   Aug 9 2011, 12:35 AM
|- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 9 2011, 11:08 AM) I ...   Aug 9 2011, 09:36 PM
- - kermit_criminal   that is pretty clear to see with the naked eye. i ...   Aug 8 2011, 06:42 PM
- - Graham_Cracker07   ^ Yeah, that goes with the chart. In Western Minda...   Aug 8 2011, 06:54 PM
- - kermit_criminal   that website linked to this paper QUOTE Most Eas...   Aug 8 2011, 07:43 PM
- - DPSlock   hmmm but on average slum peoples from Manila look ...   Aug 9 2011, 01:06 AM
- - Graham_Cracker07   ^Maybe because they come from Mindanao, which has ...   Aug 9 2011, 01:19 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 02...   Aug 9 2011, 01:21 AM
|- - Graham_Cracker07   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 9 2011, 01:21 AM) no...   Aug 9 2011, 01:37 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 02...   Aug 9 2011, 06:53 AM
|- - Graham_Cracker07   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 9 2011, 06:53 AM) Th...   Aug 9 2011, 07:25 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 08...   Aug 9 2011, 08:30 AM
- - DPSlock   so you are saying they are less australoid ...   Aug 9 2011, 08:46 AM
- - Graham_Cracker07   ^ right, because all people in Mindanao look like ...   Aug 9 2011, 09:04 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 10...   Aug 9 2011, 09:07 AM
|- - Graham_Cracker07   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 9 2011, 09:07 AM) LO...   Aug 9 2011, 09:16 AM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 10...   Aug 9 2011, 09:21 AM
|- - Graham_Cracker07   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 9 2011, 09:21 AM) du...   Aug 9 2011, 09:29 AM
||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 10...   Aug 9 2011, 09:36 AM
||- - Graham_Cracker07   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 9 2011, 09:36 AM) yo...   Aug 9 2011, 09:42 AM
||- - DPSlock   QUOTE (Graham_Cracker07 @ Aug 9 2011, 10...   Aug 9 2011, 09:52 AM
|- - ocrapdm   QUOTE (DPSlock @ Aug 9 2011, 10:21 PM) du...   Aug 9 2011, 09:48 PM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 9 2011, 10:48 PM) Th...   Aug 9 2011, 10:22 PM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Aug 9 2011, 10:48 PM) Th...   Aug 9 2011, 10:27 PM
- - martin_nuke   According to to charts the Mamnawa Negritos of Min...   Aug 9 2011, 04:47 PM
- - martin_nuke   A 1970's study reveals the Negrito distributio...   Aug 10 2011, 04:21 PM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (martin_nuke @ Aug 10 2011, 05:21 P...   Aug 10 2011, 08:45 PM
- - kermit_criminal   both of you are fahgs   Aug 10 2011, 09:25 PM
- - kermit_criminal   you yourself have said negritos arent numerous in ...   Aug 10 2011, 09:36 PM
|- - DPSlock   QUOTE (kermit_criminal @ Aug 10 2011, 10...   Aug 10 2011, 09:45 PM
- - kermit_criminal   when did i say that. i said her family are all lit...   Aug 10 2011, 09:47 PM
- - DPSlock   QUOTE (kermit_criminal @ Aug 10 2011, 10...   Aug 10 2011, 09:53 PM
2 Pages V   1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 07:35 AM