+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jul 27 2011, 08:39 AM
Post #3

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 26 2011, 08:08 PM) *

LOL No. But they certainly don't look PURE Mongoloid either.

There's some Australoid features in there - and it's VERY obvious!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Jul 27 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

no
Australian Aborigines don't look even remotely Asian. I don't think the Aborigines of Southeast Asia are the same as the ones from Australia.

+Quote Post
kermit_criminal
post Jul 27 2011, 11:21 AM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

they look 100% korean

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 27 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #6

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 27 2011, 09:39 AM) *
LOL No. But they certainly don't look PURE Mongoloid either.

There's some Australoid features in there - and it's VERY obvious!!!

orlly...point it out ocrap...i wanna hear this embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
aDarkTemplar
post Jul 28 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #7

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 26 2011, 07:08 AM) *

THe guy on the left looks like an old man from Hong Kong.

The girl on the right could pass as a central asian like a Kazakh or Uzbek.

+Quote Post
otep
post Jul 30 2011, 02:42 AM
Post #8

AF Geek
Group Icon

maybe a cambodian troll will answer that embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Nostylez
post Jul 30 2011, 06:43 AM
Post #9

AF Fan
Group Icon

LOL...is this serious?
They look nothing like an Australian Aboriginal.

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jul 30 2011, 07:02 AM
Post #10

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nostylez @ Jul 30 2011, 07:43 PM) *
LOL...is this serious?
They look nothing like an Australian Aboriginal.

The photo of Filipino men above look like hybrids of Northern Han Chinese and Australian Aboriginal. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 30 2011, 07:27 AM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 08:02 AM) *
The photo of Filipino men above look like hybrids of Northern Han Chinese and Australian Aboriginal. embarassedlaugh.gif

LOL ocrap stay on topic...most so called chinese in Phils look like hybrids between han and australoid...just look at the president

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Jul 30 2011, 07:27 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jul 30 2011, 08:22 AM
Post #12

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 30 2011, 08:27 PM) *
LOL ocrap stay on topic...most so called chinese in Phils look like hybrids between han and australoid...just look at the president

Gosh. MOST Chinese here in the Philippines look completely East Asian - MANY even look kinda Eurasian. Of course you're a Fil-Am so you won't understand the scheme of things - and even if you aren't Fil-Am (but a resident Filipino), chances are you won't have real contact with the Chinese-Filipinos, as they form a tightly knit community that primarily socialize with each other.

And... the President is ONLY 1/4 Han. He is basically: 3/4 MALAY, 1/8 CHINESE, and 1/8 SPANISH. So Prez Aquino is just as White as he is a Chinese. rotflmao.gif But more than anything, he is primarily and basically a Malay with NO regard for his Chinese ancestors at all. And it shows with HIS COMPLETELY FLAWED STAND regarding the Spratlys.

Besides, like the Prez, many other upper classes of native Filipinos have Chinese blood alongside Malay blood - and they look Southeast Asian WITH SOME Australoid features. However, the lower classes, like the sig of the user above show VERY OBVIOUS Australoid influence (NOT JUST MERE AustRALOID features).

Again, let me remind you that when using the term "Australoid" - it's not solely about Negritos. It's also Veddoid, Papuan, Ainu, Proto-Ainu, Semang, Orang Asli, Australian Aboriginal, and Melanesian. MOST AUSTRALOID in the Filipino genepool is PROBABLY NOT NEGRITO BUT PAPUAN-MELANESIAN, PROTO-AINU, or VEDDOID - all characterized by heavy brow ridges, aquiline noses, deep set eyes, relatively thick lips, and lower cheekbones. The phenotype sort of resembles the Papuans or Southern Indians (of Veddoid) descent.

But of course, certain ethnic groups may have SOME NEGRITO (Aeta, Ayta, Ati, Ita) mixes, including the Ilongot of Luzon, Sambal of Luzon, some Karay-a of Panay, Manobos of Mindanao, and the Mangyans of Mindoro.

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Jul 30 2011, 08:27 AM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 30 2011, 08:42 AM
Post #13

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 09:22 AM) *
Gosh. MOST Chinese here in the Philippines look completely East Asian - MANY even look kinda Eurasian. Of course you're a Fil-Am so you won't understand the scheme of things - and even if you aren't Fil-Am (but a resident Filipino), chances are you won't have real contact with the Chinese-Filipinos, as they form a tightly knit community that primarily socialize with each other.

And... the President is ONLY 1/4 Han. He is basically: 3/4 MALAY, 1/8 CHINESE, and 1/8 SPANISH. So Prez Aquino is just as White as he is a Chinese. rotflmao.gif But more than anything, he is primarily and basically a Malay with NO regard for his Chinese ancestors at all. And it shows with HIS COMPLETELY FLAWED STAND regarding the Spratlys.

Besides, like the Prez, many other upper classes of native Filipinos have Chinese blood alongside Malay blood - and they look Southeast Asian WITH SOME Australoid features. However, the lower classes, like the sig of the user above show VERY OBVIOUS Australoid influence (NOT JUST MERE AustRALOID features).

Again, let me remind you that when using the term "Australoid" - it's not solely about Negritos. It's also Veddoid, Papuan, Ainu, Proto-Ainu, Semang, Orang Asli, Australian Aboriginal, and Melanesian. MOST AUSTRALOID in the Filipino genepool is PROBABLY NOT NEGRITO BUT PAPUAN-MELANESIAN, PROTO-AINU, or VEDDOID - all characterized by heavy brow ridges, aquiline noses, deep set eyes, relatively thick lips, and lower cheekbones. The phenotype sort of resembles the Papuans or Southern Indians (of Veddoid) descent.

But of course, certain ethnic groups may have SOME NEGRITO (Aeta, Ayta, Ati, Ita) mixes, including the Ilongot of Luzon, Sambal of Luzon, some Karay-a of Panay, Manobos of Mindanao, and the Mangyans of Mindoro.

so Kris Aquino is 3/4 malay?? LMAO okay

You can't fool me ocrap....u act like I never been to Philippines embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
My uncle is rich...his bowling buddies r chinese-filipino...so I would know

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Jul 30 2011, 08:45 AM

+Quote Post
ocrapdm
post Jul 30 2011, 09:52 AM
Post #14

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 30 2011, 09:42 PM) *
so Kris Aquino is 3/4 malay?? LMAO okay

You can't fool me ocrap....u act like I never been to Philippines embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
My uncle is rich...his bowling buddies r chinese-filipino...so I would know

Yep. Kris is 3/4 Malay. Got problem with that?!?! Or maybe she inherited more Chinese genes than Noynoy did - because of Meiosis. Or genetic drift. Anyhow, the bottomline is that the upper class Pilipinos have little or some Australoid features (like Noynoy) and that the lower classes, which comprise about 75% of the population at the very least, have very obvious Australoid in them.

Yah. And so? Chinese-Filipino can mean different things. It can mean a pure ethnic Chinese OR EVEN someone who is ONLY HALF ethnic Chinese.

I tell you, there are huge variations in the phenotypes of ethnic Chinese in the Philippines, and I can guarantee you as well, that of the relatively pure ethnic Chinese, the number of "Australoid"-looking people among them will NOT surpass 5%!

Timothy Chan (Chinese with Mestizo features)

Xian Lim (Chinese with mestizo features)

Lucio Tan (Chinese with darker skin)

John Gokongwei (Chinese with lighter skin)

Tony Tan Caktiong (The average Chinese look among Chinese-Filipinos)

Hans Sy (Chinese with Japanese features)

Truth is, there's even much more variety among Chinese-Filipino features compared to the ethnic native Filipinos! Some look downright Eurasian, most look East Asian, a small minority looks Southeast Asian.

And NO, there are NO Chinese-Filipinos who look completely Australoid or Negrito. Sorry XD XD

This post has been edited by ocrapdm: Jul 30 2011, 09:56 AM

+Quote Post
otep
post Jul 30 2011, 10:02 AM
Post #15

AF Geek
Group Icon

I thought that Chinese people also loves to play boomerang along with Filipinos cool30.gif

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 30 2011, 10:23 AM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ocrapdm @ Jul 30 2011, 10:52 AM) *
Yep. Kris is 3/4 Malay. Got problem with that?!?! Or maybe she inherited more Chinese genes than Noynoy did - because of Meiosis. Or genetic drift. Anyhow, the bottomline is that the upper class Pilipinos have little or some Australoid features (like Noynoy) and that the lower classes, which comprise about 75% of the population at the very least, have very obvious Australoid in them.

Yah. And so? Chinese-Filipino can mean different things. It can mean a pure ethnic Chinese OR EVEN someone who is ONLY HALF ethnic Chinese.

I tell you, there are huge variations in the phenotypes of ethnic Chinese in the Philippines, and I can guarantee you as well, that of the relatively pure ethnic Chinese, the number of "Australoid"-looking people among them will NOT surpass 5%!

Timothy Chan (Chinese with Mestizo features)

Xian Lim (Chinese with mestizo features)

Lucio Tan (Chinese with darker skin)

John Gokongwei (Chinese with lighter skin)

Tony Tan Caktiong (The average Chinese look among Chinese-Filipinos)

Hans Sy (Chinese with Japanese features)

Truth is, there's even much more variety among Chinese-Filipino features compared to the ethnic native Filipinos! Some look downright Eurasian, most look East Asian, a small minority looks Southeast Asian.

And NO, there are NO Chinese-Filipinos who look completely Australoid or Negrito. Sorry XD XD

according to your set list of australoid features....Han Sy, Tony Tan, and Timothy Chan are australoid looking...and even then they r the extreme minority...pure chinese account for only less then 1% of the population

lol most so called chinese in the Philippines look similar to this

and you wonder why chinese chat doesnt accept you

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Jul 30 2011, 11:35 AM

+Quote Post
martin_nuke
post Jul 31 2011, 01:44 AM
Post #17

AF Elite
Group Icon

Actually Xian Lim is the only one who has Australoid features and the rest of them look East Asian. Xiam Lim has a small percentage or Australoid, Spanish of British blood somewhere.

This post has been edited by martin_nuke: Jul 31 2011, 03:57 PM

+Quote Post
otep
post Jul 31 2011, 01:49 AM
Post #18

AF Geek
Group Icon

Cambodians?heavily australian aborigine?

This post has been edited by otep: Jul 31 2011, 01:50 AM

+Quote Post
DPSlock
post Jul 31 2011, 06:41 AM
Post #19

AF Pro
Group Icon

filipina mother

and her negrito-mongoloid hybrid son

This post has been edited by DPSlock: Jul 31 2011, 06:46 AM

+Quote Post
martin_nuke
post Jul 31 2011, 04:17 PM
Post #20

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (DPSlock @ Jul 31 2011, 06:41 AM) *

Is that you Ejay when you were still a little kid?

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 12:33 PM