AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is this the reason why white people love Taiwan?
HotdogLotion
post Sep 1 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #41

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (badparticle @ Aug 9 2011, 11:05 AM) *
I thought you'd enjoy this picture:

"Formosa gets ready" 1953...

Earlier in the year 1869...(the poster's style seems to be much later)

Fastforword to 1915...

Sorry dude...those pics are made by Westerners. The term "Formosa" was also made by Portuguese Colonists. In contrast, "Taiwan" has been a native Taiwanese term of aboriginal origin. I can't never understand the mentality of TIs who in one hand screaming for independence, while prefer to use a colonial name such as "Formosa" to call her own motherland......I suppose you TIers just can't lose up you colonial slave mentality, can you?

This post has been edited by HotdogLotion: Sep 1 2011, 10:44 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HotdogLotion
post Sep 1 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #42

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (zoopiter @ Aug 30 2011, 01:51 PM) *
ROC is the term of sovereignty under taiwan at this point of time, not PRC,
so i'm not sure if you r refering to ROC or PRC.

Don't pretend you understand Taiwan, Santa.....

According to Taiwan's Constitution (the supreme law of the land), ROC does include both Taiwan and mainland China....

+Quote Post
badparticle
post Sep 4 2011, 11:50 PM
Post #43

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 1 2011, 11:40 PM) *
..I can't never understand..

Yes indeed, you can never understand.
That's because you are a Chinese fascist. With your sino-centric world view, you'd have a hard time explaining why you're communicating in English.

Go home and read your favorite Chinese dynasty once more. There you'll find comfort.

+Quote Post
HotdogLotion
post Sep 5 2011, 06:14 AM
Post #44

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (badparticle @ Sep 5 2011, 12:50 AM) *
Yes indeed, you can never understand.
That's because you are a Chinese fascist. With your sino-centric world view, you'd have a hard time explaining why you're communicating in English.

Go home and read your favorite Chinese dynasty once more. There you'll find comfort.

Duh.....b/c this forum is a English language preferred site.
So everyone writes in English....Is it that hard to understand?.....Hahahhahaha

No one good counter-argument from your post.....
Swearing aint going to help you colonial ball suckers at all.....LMAO

This post has been edited by HotdogLotion: Sep 5 2011, 06:24 AM

+Quote Post
robot_devil
post Sep 5 2011, 06:58 AM
Post #45

AF Addict
Group Icon

^There is no point arguing with him. I have already tried to explain to him the difference between accepting what is a common name and self-labeling with a relic of the colonial past. He is beyond shame. I bet like Li teng Hui, he also have a secret Japanese name.

+Quote Post
badparticle
post Sep 5 2011, 09:40 AM
Post #46

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 5 2011, 06:14 AM) *
Duh.....b/c ....Hahahhahaha
No one good counter-argument from your post.......colonial ball suckers at all.....LMAO

Being a fascist Chinese, you do not even qualify for a proper argument about this topic. And that is why you're not getting any from me. Most of my answers were provided to the other Chinese earlier and he was a pleasant guy to talk to. You, on the other hand just want to troll. Whether you like it or not it is too late for you to add anything to the topic.

But since you're on the verge of going hysterical, should you not stop using one of white people's languages and go play kung-fu with your Chinese buddies? Watch Jacky Chen struggle in English and blame him for trying to go Hollywood and failing. Go buy a one-way ticket to China and sniff out every single white, male ESL teacher and make your ideology a reality.

This post has been edited by badparticle: Sep 5 2011, 09:40 AM

+Quote Post
HotdogLotion
post Sep 5 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #47

AF Fiend
Group Icon

?
QUOTE (badparticle @ Sep 5 2011, 10:40 AM) *
Being a fascist Chinese, you do not even qualify for a proper argument about this topic.
And that is why you're not getting any from me.

Since when you ever gave a coherent argument to anyone at first place? LOL...
Since when colonial ball sucking TIers are educated enough to give coherent arguments anyway? LOL....

Most of my answers were provided to the other Chinese earlier and he was a pleasant guy to talk to. You, on the other hand just want to troll. Whether you like it or not it is too late for you to add anything to the topic. But since you're on the verge of going hysterical, should you not stop using one of white people's languages and go play kung-fu with your Chinese buddies? Watch Jacky Chen struggle in English and blame him for trying to go Hollywood and failing. Go buy a one-way ticket to China and sniff out every single white, male ESL teacher and make your ideology a reality.

Your lengthy mumbling proves what? Prove you are good at giving incoherent reply? LMAO

This post has been edited by HotdogLotion: Sep 5 2011, 11:44 PM

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 5 2011, 11:46 PM
Post #48

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 5 2011, 11:43 PM) *
?
Since when you ever gave a coherent argument to anyone at first place? LOL...
Since when colonial ball sucking TIers are educated enough to give coherent arguments anyway? LOL....

Your lengthy mumbling proves what? Prove you are good at giving incoherent reply? LMAO

badparticle is probably another democracy wingnut implanted in Taiwan and married to cause conflict for the sake of US interests. He's probably an ESL teacher who spews US propaganda to little children and is married to a Taiwanese woman.

+Quote Post
badparticle
post Sep 6 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #49

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 5 2011, 11:43 PM) *
Your lengthy mumbling proves what?

I noticed you were identified as a troll in Korean Chat, very recently.

Just take it easy.

+Quote Post
badparticle
post Sep 6 2011, 10:38 AM
Post #50

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 5 2011, 11:46 PM) *
badparticle is probably another democracy wingnut implanted in Taiwan and married to cause conflict for the sake of US interests. He's probably an ESL teacher who spews US propaganda to little children and is married to a Taiwanese woman.

doing some profiling huh. It's alright.

Did the folks at Korean Chat and Japanese Chat accept your ideology and fall under your banner? I saw you working hard on those forums.
You have a better chance there.

+Quote Post
freezingpoint
post Sep 6 2011, 10:48 AM
Post #51

AF Addict
Group Icon

TIers are likely to be less educated, poorer, have lower IQs, shorter and more dark skinned than KMT members.

+Quote Post
HotdogLotion
post Sep 6 2011, 01:58 PM
Post #52

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (badparticle @ Sep 6 2011, 11:25 AM) *
I noticed you were identified as a troll in Korean Chat, very recently.

Just take it easy.

Bringing Korean Chat into the mix elevates your logical coherence??? LOL

+Quote Post
HotdogLotion
post Sep 6 2011, 02:33 PM
Post #53

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 6 2011, 12:46 AM) *

I can tell from his posts that he is just a typical Holok TIer.
Since badparticle loves colonial term "Formosa" so much, I suppose badparticle must also love Sir. Goto Shinpei's praise of Holok people - cowardly,greedy,prone to vanity. (驚死,愛錢,愛面子)....LMAO embarassedlaugh.gif

PS: Goto Shinpei(後藤新平) was the head of Civilian Affairs of Japanese colonial government in Taiwan

+Quote Post
badparticle
post Sep 6 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #54

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 6 2011, 03:33 PM) *
Since badparticle loves colonial term "Formosa"....

And it looks like you hate the fact that Taiwanese don't have a problem with using the original name properly.

You, being a Chinese, just have to cope with it yourself. Yip man 2

This post has been edited by badparticle: Sep 6 2011, 10:32 PM

+Quote Post
HotdogLotion
post Sep 6 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #55

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (badparticle @ Sep 6 2011, 11:31 PM) *
And it looks like you hate the fact that Taiwanese don't have a problem with using the original name properly.

You, being a Chinese, just have to cope with it yourself. Yip man 2

Hate? Hate what?
I am just curious about TIers' mental health.

Oh...You must love Goto Shinpei's (後藤新平) praise of Holok people....No? LMAO....

This post has been edited by HotdogLotion: Sep 6 2011, 10:44 PM

+Quote Post
badparticle
post Sep 6 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #56

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 6 2011, 11:42 PM) *
Hate? Hate what?
I am just curious about TIers' mental health.

Oh...You must love Goto Shinpei's (後藤新平) praise of Holok people....No? LMAO....

You can keep trying but Taiwanese don't really feel what you feel. For your cause you need to recruit Chinese, not Taiwanese, because in our eyes you're just a funny foreigner.

+Quote Post
HotdogLotion
post Sep 7 2011, 12:18 AM
Post #57

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (badparticle @ Sep 7 2011, 12:00 AM) *
You can keep trying but Taiwanese don't really feel what you feel. For your cause you need to recruit Chinese, not Taiwanese, because in our eyes you're just a funny foreigner.

Wait a minute.....Since when u are the representative of Taiwanese? Your mama? lol
Me foreigner? By the same logic, u have a foreigner, Ma Yin-Jiu, as your president?....lol

+Quote Post
badparticle
post Sep 8 2011, 01:41 AM
Post #58

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 7 2011, 12:18 AM) *
u have a foreigner, Ma Yin-Jiu, as your president?....lol

Yes we do have a foreinger as our president. Taiwanese can tolerate that in order to keep the minority 49ers at ease in Taiwan. As long as a siginificant portion of them still remain loyal to Taiwan, their secondary loyalty to China can be tolerated. And of course there are certain gestures Ma had to perform to be considered qualified for being Taiwan's president. (even if those gestures were against his will)

Everyone knows Ma is feeble and but his physique and mannerisms have great symbolic and sentimental value to the 49ers. So be it.

Ma was born in the PRC province of Canton, brought to Taiwan by his father, who was in charge of KMT's fasicist youth organization. He obtained his US green card like many of his peers.

This post has been edited by badparticle: Sep 8 2011, 01:43 AM

+Quote Post
HotdogLotion
post Sep 8 2011, 02:30 AM
Post #59

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (badparticle @ Sep 8 2011, 02:41 AM) *
Yes we do have a foreinger as our president.

That line alone shows your credibility....You are just a TROLL.......LOL

Taiwanese can tolerate that in order to keep the minority 49ers at ease in Taiwan. As long as a siginificant portion of them still remain loyal to Taiwan, their secondary loyalty to China can be tolerated.

You are delusional..... MA's winning in 2008 election was a landslide victory with bigger margin than Lee Teng-Hue. Before his wining, your pathetic DDP already lost two other major elections. You know better why Mr. Ma won in landslide because:

Your Holok Chauvinist DDP was treating average voters as idiots by manipulating referendums...That's why.....

Your Holok Chauvinist DDP was only good at screwing up Taiwan's economy....That's why.....

Your Holok president and his son were counting stolen money from the govt while average people committing suicide due to jobless.....That's why.....

And of course there are certain gestures Ma had to perform to be considered qualified for being Taiwan's president. (even if those gestures were against his will)

Everyone knows Ma is feeble and but his physique and mannerisms have great symbolic and sentimental value to the 49ers. So be it.

Nah....49ers are just more well-mannered and well-educated. That's why even your wife voted for Mr. ma.....lol

Ma was born in the PRC province of Canton, brought to Taiwan by his father, who was in charge of KMT's fasicist youth organization. He obtained his US green card like many of his peers.

So what? Plenty of pro-independence politicians have a full house of American citizens.....LOL

+Quote Post
badparticle
post Sep 8 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #60

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 7 2011, 01:18 AM) *
Me foreigner?

QUOTE (HotdogLotion @ Sep 8 2011, 09:20 PM) *
1) I first introduced myself to AF as a Taiwanese of Manchu ancestry...

Foreigners are welcome in Taiwan too, as long as they show proper respect.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 01:41 AM