AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Khmer Student in China Performing Bokator Martial Art, Watch it!! I am sure you love it!
KhmerBoi
post Aug 16 2011, 07:30 AM
Post #1

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

Look how cool they are!!! Just Amazing!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axTh-u38J_k...player_embedded

This is full version of Khmer Martial art.. Prodal Serey just one of the kick style out of 10 000 fighting styles.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NagaPrincess
post Aug 16 2011, 10:46 AM
Post #2

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Aug 16 2011, 08:30 AM) *
Look how cool they are!!! Just Amazing!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axTh-u38J_k...player_embedded

This is full version of Khmer Martial art.. Prodal Serey just one of the kick style out of 10 000 fighting styles.

I love our Khmer martial arts it looks so unique and hopefully we can see this in the upcoming The Great Khmer Empire movie so Thai's know that their martial arts was stolen from Khmer's beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
PeaceMan
post Aug 16 2011, 07:37 PM
Post #3

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (NagaPrincess @ Aug 16 2011, 11:46 AM) *
I love our Khmer martial arts it looks so unique and hopefully we can see this in the upcoming The Great Khmer Empire movie so Thai's know that their martial arts was stolen from Khmer's beerchug.gif

NagaPrincess, it obviously clear they got all this moves from Thai movie...Jaa learn all those moves from Muaythai teachers and I still got proves for that...Even the costume they're wearing ,that is of Siamese...especially the art of kaard Chuarg (the art of fist binding) is uniquely and truly Siamese art...B4 Khmer had contact with Siamese of Sri Ayuttaya , they never had these type of arts ever before...

So No! NagaPrincess, it's not us who stole the art...

This post has been edited by PeaceMan: Aug 16 2011, 07:41 PM

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Aug 16 2011, 07:55 PM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (PeaceMan @ Aug 17 2011, 07:37 AM) *
NagaPrincess, it obviously clear they got all this moves from Thai movie...Jaa learn all those moves from Muaythai teachers and I still got proves for that...Even the costume they're wearing ,that is of Siamese...especially the art of kaard Chuarg (the art of fist binding) is uniquely and truly Siamese art...B4 Khmer had contact with Siamese of Sri Ayuttaya , they never had these type of arts ever before...

So No! NagaPrincess, it's not us who stole the art...

Proved me^ if u claiming for Thai...

+Quote Post
NoKhmen
post Aug 16 2011, 07:59 PM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

Peaceman, I really appreciate for your contribution to Thailand. I know you are bored as hell for answering these repeated nonsense questions. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Aug 16 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #6

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (NagaPrincess @ Aug 16 2011, 10:46 PM) *

Nagaprincess have u read in the newspaper kohsantepheab? The old lady shr she 73 I guess she still look strong and she can show us the fighting style.. And other grandpa he just got the style exactly like how Tony jaa boy who is Khmer Surin. For someone who claim this style moving as mauy Thai that person must know nothing about martial art and it sound rediculous!!!

+Quote Post
NoKhmen
post Aug 16 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #7

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Aug 16 2011, 08:02 PM) *
And other grandpa he just got the style exactly like how Tony jaa boy who is Khmer Surin. For someone who claim this style moving as mauy Thai that person must know nothing about martial art and it sound rediculous!!!

Tony Jaa is Kui, an Austroasiatic people in Thailand. I think you must already met this Kui guy since you have strong passionate feeling with him. LOL

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Aug 16 2011, 08:08 PM
Post #8

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Aug 17 2011, 07:59 AM) *
Peaceman, I really appreciate for your contribution to Thailand. I know you are bored as hell for answering these repeated nonsense questions. beerchug.gif

U r so funny! U just see Tony jaw movement? If u want to see more maybe u just travel to Cambodia.. U probably see more movement then u have seen from Tony jaa.. Of caurse I have seen this before I see Tony jaa dong be so ridiculous!! Learn more go and search mauy thai vs bokator icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
NoKhmen
post Aug 16 2011, 08:18 PM
Post #9

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Aug 16 2011, 08:08 PM) *
U r so funny! U just see Tony jaw movement? If u want to see more maybe u just travel to Cambodia.. U probably see more movement then u have seen from Tony jaa.. Of caurse I have seen this before I see Tony jaa dong be so ridiculous!! Learn more go and search mauy thai vs bokator icon_wink.gif

He used Martial arts like Muay Thai boran, Kangfu, and other EA martial arts in his movies. It's just movies, he is an actor. Not a fighter. He's also an elephant tamers like his KUI ancestors. LOL

+Quote Post
PeaceMan
post Aug 16 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #10

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Aug 16 2011, 09:02 PM) *
Nagaprincess have u read in the newspaper kohsantepheab? The old lady shr she 73 I guess she still look strong and she can show us the fighting style.. And other grandpa he just got the style exactly like how Tony jaa boy who is Khmer Surin. For someone who claim this style moving as mauy Thai that person must know nothing about martial art and it sound rediculous!!!

Lol please wait...

+Quote Post
PeaceMan
post Aug 16 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #11

AF Guru
Group Icon

KhmerBoi,

Muaythai came from the combination of our regional muays, be Muay Chaiya, Muay Korat, Muay Jearng, MuayTaSao and etc. (even the way they wraped their fists are uniquely different from style to style) all these combined for centuries and became a practically new form of guards,stance, footwork and striking techniques as you can see today in the whole package of Muaythai.. And now you R using the exact same art as our...How could that possible???

So please read the posted below and watch the footages...well.... actually I have lots more but this should be enuff...coz if you deny all this simple FACTS that mean you r a hypocrites with bad intention of stealing the art...in that case our other evidences would not be needed in here, but for us to use elsewhere later...

QUOTE (PeaceMan @ Jul 10 2009, 03:08 AM) *
in the past, Siamese/Thai called them Toi Muay ( ต่อยมวย) . in Malaysia they also called it "Tomoi" due to Siamese origin of this art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItQW4ydVEI ( Khmer boxing in 1930's)

As you could clearly see the Khmer fighter's techniques are very different from today muayThai.

Those footage is in the 30s after the raised of "Siam Ayuttaya" even after early "Rattanakosin" and a good proof of what I've said a countless time before that the art of fist binding, guard,stance, footworks and especially striking technique of today muaythai are created by the Siamese/Thai. not Khmer of Cambodia.

there's actually an older footage from the twenties that show the Siamese boxing fighter.the guard,striking technique and etc are very different from Khmer boxing and Look at their music instruments;(not Khmer traditional music instrument) those are Pee Java, Indian drum(ปี่ชวา กลองเเขก) without Ranart(ระนาด)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAtgyIbkRaw

Here is the ancient movement of muay jearng from the north. Actually the word "jerng" ( (เจิง) siamese pronounce as "Cherng" ( (เชิง)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EQ4OGqP2dM

and this term "Cherng" still being use today as in "Cherng Muay" ( (เชิงมวย)) meaning the form and tactic of Muay. or " Muay Cherng" ( (มวยเชิง)= fighter with a highly tactic like "Samart Phayakaroon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2XqMXbQGt4

Anyway as I said the art of muaythai combined many regional arts together. Although my link of "Jerng" here is more of the "FON" or "dance", but the art of elbows strike and other striking technique still hidden in there. Actually what I would like to say is, the word "Jerng" is still being use in Central Thai as well but we pronounce it as "Cherng" as I describe above; ofcouse they're different arts.

While the link of the Muay in the 20s; that's definitely not the northern jerng style.

And if you still don't understand what i mean by that this link might give you a clearer picture of how Siamese martial arts were the combination of many regional combat arts from many ancestors together as one. See Jerng's elements in Chaiya style of the south?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV_w78qWuzc&NR=1

Thanks Hari for more links...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm4bvwy95a8

Lai Tai pi-nong Shan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLzpgjSpA5A

MuayThai is Muaythai and Jerng is Jerng. Two different style.

but the Shin guard:block kicks with the shins or legs.... Elbows and knee strikes are the element still use in muaythai( with modification)

QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Aug 16 2011, 08:59 PM) *

beerchug.gif

This post has been edited by PeaceMan: Aug 16 2011, 09:16 PM

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Aug 16 2011, 10:41 PM
Post #12

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Aug 17 2011, 08:06 AM) *
Tony Jaa is Kui, an Austroasiatic people in Thailand. I think you must already met this Kui guy since you have strong passionate feeling with him. LOL

Strong passion? didn't think so... Toney Jaa? I didn't watch his movie much I found it normal.. because I have seen his style already.. I just though that he was Khmer guy becasue of the way he is.. he got Krama Khmer around his neck as I see it normal many Khmer Man in country side got it... and It is a weapon!!!

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Aug 16 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #13

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (PeaceMan @ Aug 17 2011, 08:59 AM) *
KhmerBoi,

Muaythai came from the combination of our regional muays, be Muay Chaiya, Muay Korat, Muay Jearng, MuayTaSao and etc. (even the way they wraped their fists are uniquely different from style to style) all these combined for centuries and became a practically new form of guards,stance, footwork and striking techniques as you can see today in the whole package of Muaythai.. And now you R using the exact same art as our...How could that possible???

So please read the posted below and watch the footages...well.... actually I have lots more but this should be enuff...coz if you deny all this simple FACTS that mean you r a hypocrites with bad intention of stealing the art...in that case our other evidences would not be needed in here, but for us to use elsewhere later...

beerchug.gif

Oh WOw so here look at this article from Antonio Graceffo who is an International Martial art author.. he been travel through out Asia just learning about Martial Art..
here the article:
http://www.goabroad.net/Brooklynmonk/journ...muay-thai-boran

after you tear your eyes and open your brain to think of it.. I am sure you will come up with other fool evidence~ and I welcome it because it make me laugh all the time... Happy Time~ ^^

+Quote Post
NoKhmen
post Aug 16 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Aug 16 2011, 11:06 PM) *
Oh WOw so here look at this article from Antonio Graceffo who is an International Martial art author.. he been travel through out Asia just learning about Martial Art..
here the article:

after you tear your eyes and open your brain to think of it.. I am sure you will come up with other fool evidence~ and I welcome it because it make me laugh all the time... Happy Time~ ^^

LOL, now you need a farang to tell you how your martial arts is ?

I immidiately stopped reading his post after he wrote "Boran means ancient. It is actually a Khmer word which was absorbed into the Thai language." This is just bull$hit. Boran is Sanskrit 'purana' पुराण. It's not a Khmer word. He's really silly I think he trusts everything the Khmer told him without any research. LOL

You should read Peaceman's videos. It's full of solid evidence. Don't let your nationalism blind yourself. beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Aug 17 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Aug 17 2011, 11:43 AM) *
LOL, now you need a farang to tell you how your martial arts is ?

I immidiately stopped reading his post after he wrote "Boran means ancient. It is actually a Khmer word which was absorbed into the Thai language." This is just bull$hit. Boran is Sanskrit 'purana' पुराण. It's not a Khmer word. He's really silly I think he trusts everything the Khmer told him without any research. LOL

You should read Peaceman's videos. It's full of solid evidence. Don't let your nationalism blind yourself. beerchug.gif

Really.. so that mean no one you will listen to you only listen to your Thai solid evidence which full of nationalism.. and doesn't make sense for other nationality..? I see
okay then fight for that... wheneva UNESCO recognized it as a new world heritage you will again.. We need to do something about that because stupid Farang believe Khmer again.. Like Preah Vihear is one example and Jep-Khmer Royal Ballet- Khmer Puppet Shadow secondly.. Why you so stupid like that.. why don't you jsut register what you think it yours?? No worry Khmer never react of something stupid like you already did it~~~ So poor guys though~

+Quote Post
NoKhmen
post Aug 17 2011, 12:54 AM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Aug 17 2011, 12:27 AM) *
Really.. so that mean no one you will listen to you only listen to your Thai solid evidence which full of nationalism.. and doesn't make sense for other nationality..? I see
okay then fight for that... wheneva UNESCO recognized it as a new world heritage you will again.. We need to do something about that because stupid Farang believe Khmer again.. Like Preah Vihear is one example and Jep-Khmer Royal Ballet- Khmer Puppet Shadow secondly.. Why you so stupid like that.. why don't you jsut register what you think it yours?? No worry Khmer never react of something stupid like you already did it~~~ So poor guys though~

Should we listen to one who are worthy to trust? Your farang master has no any credit to me.
Your khmen evidence are same like this farang word, it's everything Thai is from Khmer. It's totally stupid. Don't you know your royal ballet dancers were taught by our Thai/Siamese dance teachers from Bangkok. It was your Khmen king asked from our king to send dance teachers to panom penh cos your king who raised by our king like a son in Bangkok, loved to see Siamese royal dance in their land. I think this is not in your history book, I bet. Cos your history books are based on khmen nationalism. LOL

This post has been edited by NoKhmen: Aug 17 2011, 12:55 AM

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Aug 17 2011, 03:06 AM
Post #17

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (NoKhmen @ Aug 17 2011, 12:54 PM) *
Should we listen to one who are worthy to trust? Your farang master has no any credit to me.
Your khmen evidence are same like this farang word, it's everything Thai is from Khmer. It's totally stupid. Don't you know your royal ballet dancers were taught by our Thai/Siamese dance teachers from Bangkok. It was your Khmen king asked from our king to send dance teachers to panom penh cos your king who raised by our king like a son in Bangkok, loved to see Siamese royal dance in their land. I think this is not in your history book, I bet. Cos your history books are based on khmen nationalism. LOL

Lol u lazy reader.. We all know that!!! Even foriegner Ho work in Khmer art know that.. Only u that thought u only know this... But don't u ask ur self back why still international recognize it as a origin Khmer? I tat not interesting at all for you? Okay continue it.. I have no problem about that. I gave u foriegner souce because i think tat guy is more professional then I am who just knowing not really experience it.. And u might call some of Thai master stupid as well because they are agrees with him as well.. H even provided some of their name don't u really read it my lazy reader? This foriegner he been to Thailand he spoke thai as well and e also spoke Khmer so u mean he does listen to only Khmer like other foriegner too and not listen to any Thai even though he can understand Thai. I can't imagine how brain wast you are!! U just ignore everything.. Guy u will never grow up!!

+Quote Post
PeaceMan
post Aug 17 2011, 03:59 AM
Post #18

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Aug 17 2011, 12:06 AM) *
here the article:

Oh Wow LOLzzz Ask Antonio about Kru Lek and Tae ...How he came to be the student of this old style muaythaiLOLzzz...we have his profile and record...

That guy also study modern muaythai...

Ask him all this info. I gave you...

After your tear your eyes open then use your brain to think of it...your ignorant mind sure amusing much...LOLzzz

+Quote Post
k82562131
post Aug 17 2011, 04:18 AM
Post #19

AF Addict
Group Icon

wow...nokhmen and peaceman, you both appear to be some very twisted people. give some credit to where credit is due. you guys are pretty much making your own history. in this case, you've learned from something that is more than likely deemed not true. i'm going to just be blunt and take sides here with khmerboi, because you both, a few thais, and a few other trolls are a bunch of dumb fools

+Quote Post
NoKhmen
post Aug 17 2011, 04:25 AM
Post #20

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Aug 17 2011, 03:06 AM) *
Lol u lazy reader.. We all know that!!! Even foriegner Ho work in Khmer art know that.. Only u that thought u only know this... But don't u ask ur self back why still international recognize it as a origin Khmer? I tat not interesting at all for you? Okay continue it.. I have no problem about that. I gave u foriegner souce because i think tat guy is more professional then I am who just knowing not really experience it.. And u might call some of Thai master stupid as well because they are agrees with him as well.. H even provided some of their name don't u really read it my lazy reader? This foriegner he been to Thailand he spoke thai as well and e also spoke Khmer so u mean he does listen to only Khmer like other foriegner too and not listen to any Thai even though he can understand Thai. I can't imagine how brain wast you are!! U just ignore everything.. Guy u will never grow up!!

Current culture that khmen practicing is THai/Siamese influenced culture. Your palace, your architect, your dance, your traditional instrument are from Siamese/Thai. If you are not blind you will see your palace, your dance don't even look like Angkor style. When Cambodia was a Siam's vassal state, she was heavily influenced by her master Siam in Bangkok. Siam had been exported their prestige culture to Cambodian and Loas, until the French came. It's one way from master state to satellite states, not another around. Our kings taught you combodian to dance, Siam gave you your royal ballet dance. I don't know why combodian like you keep denying becos It's well documented. When combodian was under French master, they ddin't have any luxury palace. What could they do? Yes, they sent combodian and French architects to Bangkok! To copy our palace architecture. Royal Bangkok palace has a temple of Emeral Buddha inside. The copied Khmer palace in phnom penh has temple of Emerald Buddha too! Who copy who? Who is the origin of your current culture. It's not hard, even a kindergarten can figure it.

Bangkok Palace

Khmer palace, cheap knockoff

This post has been edited by NoKhmen: Aug 17 2011, 04:27 AM

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 02:56 AM