Barlas-Mongols.Timurleng-Tamerlan
Aza
post Sep 11 2011, 08:55 PM
Post #1

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljl1UI4yYHU

"This tomb of the great Sultan, mercy king Emir Timur Gurgan; the son of Emir Taragai, the son of Emir Berguli, the son of Emir Ailangir, the son of Emir Andzhili, son of Kara Charnuyan, the son of Emir Sigunchinchin, the son of Emir Irdanchi-Barlas, the son of Emir Kachulai, son of Tumnai Khan. It is 9 generation.
The Genghizkhan occurs from this sorts from which there are grandfathers of great emirs8 sultan, buried in this sacred and fine tomb: the Kagan-Genghizkhan is a son of Emir Maisukai-Bahadur\Esukai baatar\ the son of Emir Barnan-Bahadur, the son of the Kabul-khan, the son of the mentioned Tumnai-khan, the son of Emir Baisungar, the son of the Kaidu-khan, the son of Emir Tutumtin, the son of the Emir-Buka, the son the Emir-Buzandzhar.\Bodonchar\
Who wishes to learn further, yes that will know: mother of the last was called by Alankuva\Alan Goo\ who differed honesty and the irreproachable morals. She was a pregnant from a wolf who was to it in an aperture of a room and having accepted an image of the person, declared that it the descendant of the master of devout Alija, the son of the Abu-Talib. This indication given by it, is accepted for true. Its dostohvalnye descendants will own the world for ever and ever.

Has died at the night of 14 Shagban 807 years"

This post has been edited by Aza: Sep 11 2011, 09:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CAsian
post Sep 12 2011, 01:47 AM
Post #2

AF Geek
Group Icon

I understand what you want to say, Aza icon_smile.gif and this is funny

from this post and from your previous ones it seems to me that you are proud of medieval barlas and Amir Temir but at the same time hate and don't respect Turkic people... Can you understand that their glory relates not to the modern day Mongolians but to their direct descendants who speak and think in Turkic language during ages? They were conquering the vast territories being Turkic people. Babur was proud to be a Turkic. He wrote about it in his book "Babur name".

wouldn't it be funny if I say something like: "I am proud of Arians or Skiphians or Saks. They conquered a lot of lands to the South of Kazakhstan". Oguzes also were living in Kazakhstan. There are some ancient Oguz towns within our territory like Yangikent. Part of Oguzes was incorporated into the people who became the Kazakhs later on. But it doesn't mean that we should be proud of Osman empire and disrespect the modern day Anatolians because they are not pure Turkic people. They are not pure but their history is their history not ours or else.

+Quote Post
Aza
post Sep 12 2011, 06:21 AM
Post #3

AF Addict
Group Icon

We Mongols are descendants of Mongols of Genghis Khan which have won the semiworld.
All soldiers have returned home and on the won places there were those Mongols, to which later moved as new force for suppression of the subdued people . So, your ancestors didn't participate at all in initial campaigns. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Aza: Sep 12 2011, 06:23 AM

+Quote Post
CAsian
post Sep 12 2011, 06:40 AM
Post #4

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Aza @ Sep 12 2011, 06:21 AM) *
We Mongols are descendants of Mongols of Genghis Khan which have won the semiworld.
All soldiers have returned home and on the won places there were those Mongols, to which later moved as new force for suppression of the subdued people . So, your ancestors didn't participate at all in initial campaigns. tongue.gif

why do some people think that you are funny people whose pride is limited by the 13 century? icon_smile.gif

speaking frankly, it's not interesting to have any discussions with you. Your approach is quite clear: your people are the best, all the others are just slaves etc. Why is your culture still not refined?

Good luck anyway! Hope that you will have fun with yourself biggthumpup.gif

This post has been edited by CAsian: Sep 12 2011, 07:07 AM

+Quote Post
Aza
post Sep 12 2011, 06:51 AM
Post #5

AF Addict
Group Icon

Who so has strongly offended you? naughty.gif

+Quote Post
CAsian
post Sep 12 2011, 07:04 AM
Post #6

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Aza @ Sep 12 2011, 06:51 AM) *
Who so has strongly offended you? naughty.gif

ha-ha, you know that you behave badly like a spoiled child who throws stones at an unknown guest in his village biggrin.gif

Didn't your mommy tell you that you shouldn't do it anymore?

+Quote Post
Aza
post Sep 12 2011, 07:20 AM
Post #7

AF Addict
Group Icon

It seemed to me, you something are similar to the greenhorn on knowledge of history. bball.gif

I have shown you the historical facts, and you aren't present. deal.gif

+Quote Post
CAsian
post Sep 12 2011, 08:36 AM
Post #8

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Aza @ Sep 12 2011, 07:20 AM) *
It seemed to me, you something are similar to the greenhorn on knowledge of history. bball.gif

I have shown you the historical facts, and you aren't present. deal.gif

I am not historian.
I have seen your comments in the certain history forum that is why I don't want to rewrite what is already written.

http://www.imperialchina.org/Mongols.shtml#clan
http://mirslovarei.com/content_his/jertogrul-40990.html
http://forum-eurasica.ru/index.php?/topic/...80/page__st__20
http://forum-eurasica.ru/index.php?/topic/...B8%D1%82%D1%8B/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 07:27 AM