AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
We have Altaic-Mongol Ancestry! DNA Proof Inside.
xaithoj
post Sep 21 2011, 02:21 AM
Post #41

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (thesecond @ Sep 21 2011, 02:16 AM) *
How can u prove that?

By O3a3b? Sorry O3a3b existed from aeta to NEA. And sorry again Daxi people did not resemble your people. beerchug.gif

"Haplogroup O3a3b-M7: Found frequently among Ancient Daxi culture and modern Hmong–Mien peoples, with a moderate distribution among Han Chinese,[11] Buyei,[11] Bai,[12] Mosuo,[12] Tibetans,[12] Qiang,[11] Oroqen,[11] Tujia,[13] Thai,[13] Orang Asli,[13] western Indonesians,[13][14] Malaysians,[14] Vietnamese,[14] and Atayal.[13]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_O_%28Y-DNA%29

O3a3b is the defined dna marker for hmong/miao people. it is our dominant gene. we are the direct descendants of daxi. don't know how to make it clearer to you.

and btw...how do you know what daxi people look like? lol, thanks for the laugh.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
souphounavong
post Sep 21 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #42

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (xaithoj @ Sep 21 2011, 02:21 AM) *
"Haplogroup O3a3b-M7: Found frequently among Ancient Daxi culture and modern Hmong–Mien peoples, with a moderate distribution among Han Chinese,[11] Buyei,[11] Bai,[12] Mosuo,[12] Tibetans,[12] Qiang,[11] Oroqen,[11] Tujia,[13] Thai,[13] Orang Asli,[13] western Indonesians,[13][14] Malaysians,[14] Vietnamese,[14] and Atayal.[13]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_O_%28Y-DNA%29

O3a3b is the defined dna marker for hmong/miao people. it is our dominant gene. we are the direct descendants of daxi. don't know how to make it clearer to you.

and btw...how do you know what daxi people look like? lol, thanks for the laugh.

LOL. What a fool he is.

Yep, Daxi culture is often linked to Hmong-Mien. What else to prove if not DNA? People often ridicule Hmong because we have no written history nor archaeological support but now, we finally have something to prove that our origin is the Yangtze River. Our dominant Ydna is O3a3b-M7. More than 50% of the Ydna found at Daxi were O3d. A rare gene that is found in the She and other Hmong-Mien groups.

According to the migration of O3, Hmong-Mien originated south of Sino-tibetans and north of Mon-Khmer. We are the intermediate between SEA and NEA. Yangtze River looks to be right.

+Quote Post
cocopuffchild
post Sep 21 2011, 01:05 PM
Post #43

AF Fan
Group Icon

I can now accept the facts that I'm O3d + C. embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by cocopuffchild: Sep 21 2011, 01:06 PM

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 21 2011, 02:51 PM
Post #44

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (cocopuffchild @ Sep 20 2011, 07:35 PM) *
My signature? I like white people.

You seem like someone who likes White people:

+Quote Post
cocopuffchild
post Sep 21 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #45

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (thesecond @ Sep 21 2011, 02:16 AM) *
How can u prove that?

By O3a3b? Sorry O3a3b existed from aeta to NEA. And sorry again Daxi people did not resemble your people. beerchug.gif

No it doesn't. biggthumpup.gif
It does not exist in Aeta to NEA.

O3a3b is a very rare haplogroup, also known as O3d. It exists largely in Hmong-Mien speakers.
Daxi people were O3a3b (O3d) line M7. Hmong-Mien speakers are dominated by this haplo, rare in other ethnic groups.

Sorry again, but you sound pathetic. beerchug.gif
Daxi people were an ancient people settling on the Yangtze region around Hunan (old territory of the Hmong people).

So, what are you trying to say?

This post has been edited by cocopuffchild: Sep 21 2011, 11:25 PM

+Quote Post
crabdonut
post Sep 24 2011, 12:35 AM
Post #46

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (xaithoj @ Sep 21 2011, 03:09 AM) *
we're not making that claim. we know exactly where our roots in china are: daxi culture in the yangtze river basin. we'll send the bill out for teaching everyone in east asia to farm rice later. we're just proving that we do have altaic ancestry too so that no hmong will ever be ridiculed again when they bring the subject of mongolia up.

btw, slap a fur hat on this hmong dude and give him a horse and he could ride right into Ulan Bator without a second look: http://photo.itojsiab.com/photo_show.php?p...4d180b08d62b00a

No it will come up bc you and xeemlauj and many other Hmong (who may not specifically admit it) are completely fanatic about being northern. But hey whats cocopuff/xeemlauj doing here? I thought he said Hmong don't care about genetics? icon_smile.gif

Here is why genghis ghan could be Hmong:

1. He is in Asia.
2. Hmong have blond hair.
3. Hmong are very "international" just like Genghis Khan and Mongolians.

See? There is at least 50% chance genghis khan is Hmong. I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying he COULD BE. Not trying to make any crazy claims. Remember, the winners are the writers of history. beerchug.gif

This post has been edited by crabdonut: Sep 24 2011, 12:37 AM

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 24 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #47

AF Pro
Group Icon

Aborigines also have blonde hair:

+Quote Post
cocopuffchild
post Sep 24 2011, 12:40 AM
Post #48

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (crabdonut @ Sep 24 2011, 01:35 AM) *
No it will come up bc you and xeemlauj and many other Hmong (who may not specifically admit it) are completely fanatic about being northern. But hey whats cocopuff/xeemlauj doing here? I thought he said Hmong don't care about genetics? icon_smile.gif

1. He is in Asia.

See? There is at least 50% chance genghis khan is Hmong. I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying he COULD BE. Not trying to make any crazy claims. Remember, the winners are the writers of history. beerchug.gif

Are you jealous? This thread isn't about you.
First, we are not talking about you.
Second, you have no say in this since you're not Hmong.
Third, your post is worthless.

+Quote Post
souphounavong
post Sep 24 2011, 12:44 AM
Post #49

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (crabdonut @ Sep 24 2011, 12:35 AM) *

1. He is in Asia.

You're just trolling.

I'll quote again Xaithoj's response:

we're not making that claim. we know exactly where our roots in china are: daxi culture in the yangtze river basin. we'll send the bill out for teaching everyone in east asia to farm rice later. we're just proving that we do have altaic ancestry too so that no hmong will ever be ridiculed again when they bring the subject of mongolia up.

^ what part of that do you not understand? It is not a claim that Mongol= Hmong or viceversa. This is simple English gosh.

+Quote Post
crabdonut
post Sep 24 2011, 12:45 AM
Post #50

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 24 2011, 12:37 AM) *
Aborigines also have blonde hair:

Obviously Mongols got shipwrecked to Australia when they tried to invade Japan. Or some Hmong sailed the seven seas when escaping from Chinese invasion and ended up in Australia.

This post has been edited by crabdonut: Sep 24 2011, 12:45 AM

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 24 2011, 12:45 AM
Post #51

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (crabdonut @ Sep 24 2011, 12:45 AM) *
Obviously Mongols got shipwrecked to Australia when they tried to invade Japan. Or some Hmong sailed the seven seas and ended up in Australia.

Aboriginals are a far older race than mongoloids. Obviously, the "blonde" gene in Asians came from Australoid Aborigines.

+Quote Post
cocopuffchild
post Sep 24 2011, 12:47 AM
Post #52

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (crabdonut @ Sep 24 2011, 01:45 AM) *
Obviously Mongols got shipwrecked to Australia when they tried to invade Japan. Or some Hmong sailed the seven seas and ended up in Australia.

beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
crabdonut
post Sep 24 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #53

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (souphounavong @ Sep 24 2011, 12:44 AM) *
You're just trolling.

I'll quote again Xaithoj's response:

^ what part of that do you not understand? It is not a claim that Mongol= Hmong or viceversa. This is simple English gosh.

Look, the fact is there are some super obsessed Hmong who are obsessed with being northern. Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise bc I'm not blind. It doesn't mean all and you don't seem like someone who is obsessed about it but Xaithoj is. And it shows not only in his language but also some of the ideas he presents that may not be specifically in this topic.

And btw your quote doesn't prove anything. Talking about roots doesn't mean someone is not obsessed about being northern and not only that you can probably find "altaic" ancestry as far as cambodia. So you think starting tomorrow all Hmong saying "I'm part altaic" is perfectly normal? Hmmm.

How about a Cambodian say I'm 1/1030209340911 mongolian?

And what's so trolling about what i said? I'm presenting a theory, as xeemlauj/cocopuff would put it.

This post has been edited by crabdonut: Sep 24 2011, 01:00 AM

+Quote Post
souphounavong
post Sep 24 2011, 01:18 AM
Post #54

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (crabdonut @ Sep 24 2011, 12:56 AM) *
Look, the fact is there are some super obsessed Hmong who are obsessed with being northern. Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise bc I'm not blind. It doesn't mean all and you don't seem like someone who is obsessed about it but Xaithoj is. And it shows not only in his language but also some of the ideas he presents that may not be specifically in this topic.

And btw your quote doesn't prove anything. Talking about roots doesn't mean someone is not obsessed about being northern and not only that you can probably find "altaic" ancestry as far as cambodia. So you think starting tomorrow all Hmong saying "I'm part altaic" is perfectly normal? Hmmm.

How about a Cambodian say I'm 1/1030209340911 mongolian?

And what's so trolling about what i said? I'm presenting a theory, as xeemlauj/cocopuff would put it.

I don't understand you. Xaithoj MERELY stated that Hmong do carry some Mongol ancestry and that is it. His emphasis is that Hmong are from central China (yangtze river basin). This is not rocket science.

No Hmong would go and claim being Altaic. Only those Hmong that carry the gene may claim so but even, ethnicity and identity is defined on what basis? Genetics or culture? You tell me.

You are trolling because you are not attempting to understand the main point here but instead, make claims and accusations of others wanting to claim "northern" ancestry when it was MERELY mentioned constructively in an attempt to explain Hmong history and their interaction with Mongols. All about history here. You're just trying too hard it seems.

+Quote Post
cocopuffchild
post Sep 24 2011, 01:22 AM
Post #55

AF Fan
Group Icon

embarassedlaugh.gif

I'm Altay!

+Quote Post
crabdonut
post Sep 24 2011, 01:25 AM
Post #56

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (souphounavong @ Sep 24 2011, 02:18 AM) *
I don't understand you. Xaithoj MERELY stated that Hmong do carry some Mongol ancestry and that is it. His emphasis is that Hmong are from central China (yangtze river basin). This is not rocket science.

No Hmong would go and claim being Altaic. Only those Hmong that carry the gene may claim so but even, ethnicity and identity is defined on what basis? Genetics or culture? You tell me.

You are trolling because you are not attempting to understand the main point here but instead, make claims and accusations of others wanting to claim "northern" ancestry when it was MERELY mentioned constructively in an attempt to explain Hmong history and their interaction with Mongols. All about history here. You're just trying too hard it seems.

I'm not a believer that people here are just so innocent. Especially due to their past post history. Especially cocopuff, who actually bluffed about being northern and used it as a way belittle Laotians. (and Cambodians too who had nothing to do with who he was arguing with)

+Quote Post
souphounavong
post Sep 24 2011, 01:29 AM
Post #57

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (crabdonut @ Sep 24 2011, 01:25 AM) *
I'm not a believer that people here are just so innocent. Especially due to their past post history. Especially cocopuff, who actually bluffed about being northern and used it as a way belittle Laotians. (and Cambodians too who had nothing to do with who he was arguing with)

We are talking about the OP, xaithoj. Why are you bringing in cocopuff? The two individuals hold different views and beliefs. Can you please discriminate between them because you are skewing your responses.

No one is innocent. However, everyone should learn to differentiate and understand that not all individuals think the same just because of their "ethnocentric topics" and ethnic affiliations.

If so, i would merely accuse you of being a Chinese nationalist. You see how skewed and irrelevant that was? Please stop it and stay on topic.

+Quote Post
cocopuffchild
post Sep 24 2011, 01:32 AM
Post #58

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (crabdonut @ Sep 24 2011, 02:25 AM) *

embarassedlaugh.gif

The thread in Lao Chat? Thai people have always considered Lao to be "unattractive" due to the flatness of the face. It's no surprised.
Have you been to Lao? Have you seen Lao people? In Lao, you can tell a Hmong from a Lao due to the flatness of face and skin tones.

Lao people are generally darker and have round wide nose.

Nowhere in there did I mention anything about being northern, except Lao people themselves who claim southern Lao are Khmer, while northern Lao are pure.

+Quote Post
crabdonut
post Sep 24 2011, 01:32 AM
Post #59

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (souphounavong @ Sep 24 2011, 02:29 AM) *
We are talking about the OP, xaithoj. Why are you bringing in cocopuff? The two individuals hold different views and beliefs. Can you please discriminate between them because you are skewing your responses.

No one is innocent. However, everyone should learn to differentiate and understand that not all individuals think the same just because of their "ethnocentric topics" and ethnic affiliations.

If so, i would merely accuse you of being a Chinese nationalist. You see how skewed and irrelevant that was? Please stop it and stay on topic.

I'm pretty sure I made it clear that my sentence was in reference to both of them.

+Quote Post
cocopuffchild
post Sep 24 2011, 01:33 AM
Post #60

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (souphounavong @ Sep 24 2011, 02:29 AM) *

embarassedlaugh.gif

he's talking about me. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 09:40 AM