Reply to this topicStart new topic
Philippines and Japan friendship, language, DNA, culture, economy
islandBrother
post Sep 18 2011, 08:07 PM
Post #1

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

from japanese friends, i post this thread, and posted in the past similar threads on other chats
i did not want to look spamming, so write here the similar but different topics in filipino chat

1 langugage

language of japanse and philippines are both austroasian, and similar grammer and words. western science told that japanese language is similar to language of philippines, indonesia, and probably tamil-creol language.

2 DNA

O2a, O3 genes of philippines probably the roots of japanese O2b1 and O3 genes.
also, ydna of japanese emperor is probably from sunda land, so roots of japan lies in sunda land, and philippines

3 economy

because of too strong yen, japan comapnies move out of japan. japan moves to import, service, finance and R&D sector, not an export or electronics.

japan favors south east asian countries like vietnam, indonesia, thailand, east india, malaysia and philippines to take over japan, and surpass japan. like korea and taiwan in 1970s, who made many japanese OEM products now better than japan in many fields,

it is good that japan companies choose to move to south east asia, not to other countries.

philippines can develop high technology exports, and probably take over korea, japan, taiwan because of lower exchange rate. japan comapnies transfer technology, customer base, and philippines has exchange rate advantage against japan, south korea, taiwan,

so, korea becomes next japan, and vietnam, indonesia, philippines, malaysia becomes next south korea to lead electronics and car industry, and philippines surpass japan and south kroea in electronics and car

4 culture

japan's house, wet rice, clothes similar to south east asia and scholars found it thec roots in south east asia.

This post has been edited by islandBrother: Sep 18 2011, 08:07 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 19 2011, 03:12 AM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

Japanese language, genetics and culture is much closer to Koreans. Japan and Philipines share NO language connection whatsoever. Japanese language is Altaic while Philipino language is tagalog. They couldn't be farther apart (in terms of Asians).

But japanese did occupy the philipines for a while so there was probably some mixing. Just don't tell Japanese people that they are related to SEA's because they will get mad.

This post has been edited by devils666: Sep 19 2011, 03:13 AM

+Quote Post
islandBrother
post Sep 19 2011, 04:19 AM
Post #3

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 19 2011, 03:12 AM) *
Japanese language, genetics and culture is much closer to Koreans. Japan and Philipines share NO language connection whatsoever. Japanese language is Altaic while Philipino language is tagalog. They couldn't be farther apart (in terms of Asians).

But japanese did occupy the philipines for a while so there was probably some mixing. Just don't tell Japanese people that they are related to SEA's because they will get mad.

are you filipino?

conncection betwen japan and philippines by lingusits

Yevgeny Polivanov, January 25, 1938, Soviet linguist
Shichirō Murayama (村山 七郎, - 1995) ,Japanese linguist
P. Benedict

about source information like wikipedia,
japanese wikipedia is not same as english wikipedia, japanese are no good in english, and wikipedia is edited by someone excluding austronesian linguist theory

This post has been edited by islandBrother: Sep 19 2011, 04:58 AM

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Sep 19 2011, 02:28 PM
Post #4

AF Addict
Group Icon

Yeah, It's funny to me that Nordic, English, Arab, Greek, Italian, Spanish, and North African people are still considered caucasian or white.. But then they try to say Polynesians, Austronesians, Japanese, Hindu, Malay, Chinese etc. are all different races.. Because 9/10 anthropologists and archaeologists are European. I'm sure there are good white anthropologists who speak truth, but they get drowned out by the ones who are more invested in the interests of their own race to care for truth, so no one really gets a fair shake. They don't want to admit that this is planet Asia after all or that Egypt(Where European Arts/Culture originated) was black.

This post has been edited by AnybodyKiller: Sep 19 2011, 02:33 PM

+Quote Post
austronesian0sai...
post Sep 19 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #5

AF Geek
Group Icon

My grandmother lived through the brutality of the Japanese occupation. See told me the horror stories of babies being bayoneted, The stories of rape, torture and scientific experiments.

Japan is going to need a lot more than DNA to restore friendly relationships between the Philippines or any other Asian nation, especially China.

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Sep 19 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #6

AF Addict
Group Icon

Island Brother,

How do MOST Japanese feel about this post? I know you are very enthusiastic about shared heritage and culture with SE Asia.. I want to see how other Japanese react to this information.

You should post you OP in the Japan Forum too

This post has been edited by AnybodyKiller: Sep 19 2011, 04:08 PM

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Sep 19 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #7

AF Elite
Group Icon

the connection is very minimal in my opinion, but it's certainly there. anyway tough luck on the friendship part though. japan only prefers western countries...

+Quote Post
kimminator
post Sep 19 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #8

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Sep 19 2011, 04:45 PM) *
Island Brother,

How do MOST Japanese feel about this post? I know you are very enthusiastic about shared heritage and culture with SE Asia.. I want to see how other Japanese react to this information.

You should post you OP in the Japan Forum too

they wouldn't give a damn.

they'll be like

in a non-sarcastic way

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Sep 20 2011, 01:05 PM
Post #9

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (kimminator @ Sep 19 2011, 11:05 PM) *
they wouldn't give a damn.

they'll be like

in a non-sarcastic way

lol, I'm gonna show this to my Japanese friend and see what he says
embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
islandBrother
post Sep 20 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #10

AF Geek
Group Icon

To anybodyKiller

MOST japanese dont have single view on ethnics. Majority of japan people don't have ideas other than jomons and yayois, before ice age, it is prehistory, so no japanese have sure views. japans don't know even jomon and yayoi origin,.

japan thinks they part of far east, and sometimes a part of east asia. but north east asia is a politics word, and most people in japan don't use it.

someone said japan is buddhist country, but this is not truth
but in pop culture, japan likes neuroscience most. many neuroscientist, many medical doctors, psychologist, biologists on TV, everyday, who clears questions of mankind are always discussed in female chats, or male dringking to discuss other people personals.

so , science is, and controls MOST japanese opinions. I saw science people in TV talk about ice age migrations from sunda land,
so, mabe 20% of japanese now knows this.

TV is based in this link

http://www.kahaku.go.jp/special/past/japan...pix/3/3-02.html

it is most recent science and it is against the view of science by politicial scientist in imperialist times to justify that japan and korea, and china, and mongol people share all same roots. some koreans historian, who studies with japan political scholars before imperial japan's defeats, inherited the agenda of imperial japan, to set them above other ethnics. according to imperialist, mongol was japan's ancestor, which rejected, and korean was japan's ancestor, which rejected, and southern chinese was japan's ancestor, which rejected by DNA science and rejected by analytical lingusts.

now, south east asia has best match in science as both sources of jomon and yayoi, and they migrated during ice age, when land bridge to japan appear and disappear frequently.

feeling to philippines is a similar to what island people feels to other island people.
most japan people know s is that many japanese look similar to people in philippines, indonesian, malaysian, thailand.
there are people who don't , but there is evolution, and looks change by biology.

so I have opportunities to talk to people who traveled to south east asia, and most visitors to south east asia already saw Sunda land TV document of TV broadcast, and when they come home, they say they felt at home, and felt that they came another home. japanese don't say it when visit china, korea, mongol, europe, USA, canada etc. but this is only when they visit south east asia.

about language, austronesian theory is mainstream. alataic language rejected already long time ago. any japanese university students who study literature, linguistics, language knows that japan's language is similar to language of philippines, indonesia, malaysia. minor theory supports creol-tamil language but this is weak and minor to austronesian. so for language, maybe, 10-20% of japanese know connection. also, national university has liberal arts curriculum, and most students took these courses, so most japan's educated elites know this theory.

This post has been edited by islandBrother: Sep 20 2011, 07:10 PM

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 20 2011, 07:17 PM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (islandBrother @ Sep 20 2011, 07:04 PM) *
To anybodyKiller

MOST japanese dont have single view on ethnics. Majority of japan people don't have ideas other than jomons and yayois, before ice age, it is prehistory, so no japanese have sure views. japans don't know even jomon and yayoi origin,.

japan thinks they part of far east, and sometimes a part of east asia. but north east asia is a politics word, and most people in japan don't use it.

someone said japan is buddhist country, but this is not truth
but in pop culture, japan likes neuroscience most. many neuroscientist, many medical doctors, psychologist, biologists on TV, everyday, who clears questions of mankind are always discussed in female chats, or male dringking to discuss other people personals.

so , science is, and controls MOST japanese opinions. I saw science people in TV talk about ice age migrations from sunda land,
so, mabe 20% of japanese now knows this.

TV is based in this link

http://www.kahaku.go.jp/special/past/japan...pix/3/3-02.html

it is most recent science and it is against the view of science by politicial scientist in imperialist times to justify that japan and korea, and china, and mongol people share all same roots. some koreans historian, who studies with japan political scholars before imperial japan's defeats, inherited the agenda of imperial japan, to set them above other ethnics. according to imperialist, mongol was japan's ancestor, which rejected, and korean was japan's ancestor, which rejected, and southern chinese was japan's ancestor, which rejected by DNA science and rejected by analytical lingusts.

now, south east asia has best match in science as both sources of jomon and yayoi, and they migrated during ice age, when land bridge to japan appear and disappear frequently.

feeling to philippines is a similar to what island people feels to other island people.
most japan people know s is that many japanese look similar to people in philippines, indonesian, malaysian, thailand.
there are people who don't , but there is evolution, and looks change by biology.

so I have opportunities to talk to people who traveled to south east asia, and most visitors to south east asia already saw Sunda land TV document of TV broadcast, and when they come home, they say they felt at home, and felt that they came another home. japanese don't say it when visit china, korea, mongol, europe, USA, canada etc. but this is only when they visit south east asia.

about language, austronesian theory is mainstream. alataic language rejected already long time ago. any japanese university students who study literature, linguistics, language knows that japan's language is similar to language of philippines, indonesia, malaysia. minor theory supports creol-tamil language but this is weak and minor to austronesian. so for language, maybe, 10-20% of japanese know connection. also, national university has liberal arts curriculum, and most students took these courses, so most japan's educated elites know this theory.

I always tought that Koreans and Japanese and mongolians were the closest because of "Altaic brotherhood" (which seems like an Asian version of Nazis). And that SEA's were the farthest away from those 3 groups. But that's mostly what I hear from korean nationalists.

+Quote Post
islandBrother
post Sep 21 2011, 04:35 AM
Post #12

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 20 2011, 08:17 PM) *
I always tought that Koreans and Japanese and mongolians were the closest because of "Altaic brotherhood" (which seems like an Asian version of Nazis). And that SEA's were the farthest away from those 3 groups. But that's mostly what I hear from korean nationalists.

mongols DNA and koreans DNA may be related each other, but i am not sure.

i hope korea do not gets in ways for south east asians to prosper, and to get in ways for japan to give technology, know-how to philippines just japan did to other countries before, for philippines to compete with japan, korea, taiwan, etc.

korean business men and some japan right wing group were bonded by Manchuko (Manchu) army / polices years, because many koreans joined Manchuko police, army, and become friends of japanese ruling people who expeled by americans but had good connections, etc. media calls it Manchuko connections. connectinos used for economy friendship after 1970s. korea president in 1970s were schooled in Manchuko army.
it is evil connections.

but, i hope late generations of philippines and japan become genuine friends not rely the evil connection.

philippines and indonesia, malaysia and vietnam, and thailand can surpass japan, and south korea, later, and next electronics center of world.

japan and philippines friendship is not big in world, but some countries don't want happen.

This post has been edited by islandBrother: Sep 21 2011, 05:00 AM

+Quote Post
trismegistos
post Sep 21 2011, 08:03 AM
Post #13

AF Pro
Group Icon

Nan'yo and the Search for the Japanese Homeland

Japanese Fairy Lands

Rusun

Dong Yi or Yue or YaYoi ancestry?

Dong Yi

This post has been edited by trismegistos: Sep 21 2011, 09:31 AM

+Quote Post
manchuwok
post Sep 21 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #14

AF Geek
Group Icon

In general the Japanese are less offended by discussion about possible origins in the south compared to say.. China and Korea because the Japanese tend to be more enlightened intellectually and culturally than the nationalistic insecure Chinese. I dont know if i agree with the theory but it has been shown in a genetic study that Vietnamese are the most genetically diverse group of mongoloids suggesting they are probably where mongoloids first emerged.

+Quote Post
chiuchimu
post Sep 21 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #15

AF Guru
Group Icon

I've heard about the migrations from SEA into ancient Japan and I believe it happened. Many migrations to Japan happened from varies places. There are also records of mass exodus out of Japan during famine and volcanic eruptions. Where did those people go? No one knows.

We have known we have SEA as part of our ancestry for a long time. It's the details of when , who ,where that we don't know. Also, who contributed what to the country; language, culture, DNA, technology etc..

We even know their was small contact/influences with Indian traders going up the coast to Japan. There is hard evidence that they traded in Japan and there are some 100 or so words that must have Indian origin - no other explanation for these particular words. Also certain pottery is very similar between the countries. The name and usage of these pots are similar.

I think these exchanges and migration is not limited to Japan's history. I think the future will reveal that everyone's history is complex and intertwined with others - even distant peoples.

This post has been edited by chiuchimu: Sep 21 2011, 11:32 PM

+Quote Post
manchuwok
post Sep 22 2011, 02:22 AM
Post #16

AF Geek
Group Icon

here is a papuan. looks like a tropical ainu to me

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Sep 22 2011, 11:55 AM
Post #17

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (manchuwok @ Sep 22 2011, 02:22 AM) *
here is a papuan. looks like a tropical ainu to me

Yeah it does

Here's an Ainu

+Quote Post
manchuwok
post Sep 22 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #18

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Sep 22 2011, 11:55 AM) *
Yeah it does

Here's an Ainu

here is an ifugao

I think it is generally accepted Ainu are a northern branch of Australoids.

+Quote Post
martin_nuke
post Sep 22 2011, 06:44 PM
Post #19

AF Elite
Group Icon

The modern Ainu

+Quote Post
Prau123
post Sep 23 2011, 12:05 AM
Post #20

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (manchuwok @ Sep 21 2011, 10:18 PM) *
In general the Japanese are less offended by discussion about possible origins in the south compared to say.. China and Korea because the Japanese tend to be more enlightened intellectually and culturally than the nationalistic insecure Chinese. I dont know if i agree with the theory but it has been shown in a genetic study that Vietnamese are the most genetically diverse group of mongoloids suggesting they are probably where mongoloids first emerged.

Manchuwok, do you have the study? Can you post it, or post a link to it? Thank you.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:20 PM