South Korea – 28,500[2]
Japan – 32,803[2]
Philippines - 95[2]
Diego Garcia - 311[2]
Jakarta, Indonesia - 27[2]
Singapore – 125[2]
Thailand – 96[2]
Malaysia - 15[2]

This is wrong. All other arguments aside - U.S. needs to get out of Asia.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 22 2011, 01:35 PM
Post #42

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Sep 22 2011, 01:32 PM) *
This is wrong. All other arguments aside - U.S. needs to get out of Asia.

beerchug.gif

More Asians agree with me midnightsun :P

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Sep 22 2011, 02:37 PM
Post #43

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 22 2011, 03:01 PM) *
Where do you get your news? No one was "bullying". That was a term coined by Western journalists to make China look bad. And since when is fishing a bad thing? So Chinese people can't fish near their ports? And what do you mean by being "agressive"?

Your questions for the US don't even make sense. How did they crash ASEAN? How is that a question. You KNOW they did. That's a FACT! You say they have no "territories" in Asia, yet they crash ASEAN.....

The US tried to crash the SCO too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Coop...on_Organisation

List of American military deployments in Asia:
South Korea – 28,500[2]
Japan – 32,803[2]
Philippines - 95[2]
Diego Garcia - 311[2]
Singapore – 125[2]
Thailand – 96[2]
Malaysia - 15[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...ary_deployments

US Military bases in Central Asia:
"The United States maintains two bases in Central Asia, one each in Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, for its postwar operations in Afghanistan. A regional group led by Russia and China has pressured the United States to remove its forces from Central Asia. U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, in response to recent political tension over the issue with leaders in both Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, traveled to Central Asia July 25 to discuss the U.S. military’s arrangements in the region. The United States says the bases are necessary for its efforts in Afghanistan and claims it does not intend to have a permanent presence in the region. "
^how convenient
http://www.cfr.org/kyrgyzstan/asia-us-mili...l-asia/p8440#p1

The US is DEFINITELY trying to expand and maintain military hegemoy in Asia to police it. They want to put their army in Vietnam, Taiwan, and any other country close to China. So they have WAY more expansionist agendas than China.

What more proof do you need? Military presence in a country is just de-facto Colonization without the historical ugliness. That way, the West can secretly keep tabs on Asia without looking like a monster.

Seriously? You trust a country that's in 4 wars (US) instead of a country with ZERO wars (China)?

Asians are so pathetic.

like i said, you can play with words, but fact is China didnt budge and got its way over Japan in that incident. there was no compromise. pick w/e word you want.

chinese fisherman regularly go into the fishing waters that belong to other countries.

by aggressive i mean directly confronting other countries ships and saying the sea belongs to china. by aggressive i mean cutting other people's cables. be clear, im not saying China's claim is wrong, but you are willfully ignoring how China is pursuing its goals.

"You say they have no "territories" in Asia, yet they crash ASEAN....."

that makes no sense at all. are you saying ASEAN is a US territory? how did they crash ASEAN. ASEAN is still there. in fact, ASEAN is the one that have the MOST countries that have a problem with China right now.

LOL my questions make perfect sense. you assert they did something and give no examples. no details. you STILL didnt answer them.

zero wars?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Li...wars_and_events

US wars arent against asian countries right now. so its irrelevant. you have a list of US military around, so what? are they shooting the locals? why are you avoiding my calls for you to explain what you claimed?

This post has been edited by Mid-Night_Sun: Sep 22 2011, 02:47 PM

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 23 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #44

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mid-Night_Sun @ Sep 22 2011, 02:37 PM) *
like i said, you can play with words, but fact is China didnt budge and got its way over Japan in that incident. there was no compromise. pick w/e word you want.

chinese fisherman regularly go into the fishing waters that belong to other countries.

by aggressive i mean directly confronting other countries ships and saying the sea belongs to china. by aggressive i mean cutting other people's cables. be clear, im not saying China's claim is wrong, but you are willfully ignoring how China is pursuing its goals.

"You say they have no "territories" in Asia, yet they crash ASEAN....."

that makes no sense at all. are you saying ASEAN is a US territory? how did they crash ASEAN. ASEAN is still there. in fact, ASEAN is the one that have the MOST countries that have a problem with China right now.

LOL my questions make perfect sense. you assert they did something and give no examples. no details. you STILL didnt answer them.

zero wars?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Li...wars_and_events

US wars arent against asian countries right now. so its irrelevant. you have a list of US military around, so what? are they shooting the locals? why are you avoiding my calls for you to explain what you claimed?

ASEAN is ONLY for countries IN ASIA! How would the whiteys like it if CHina crashed an EU or NATO meeting?

And you gave me a wiki page for EVERY war china has been involved in throughout history. I'm talking about PRESENTLY. How many wars is CHina in RIGHT NOW?

I can give you a list of wars the US has been involved in throughout history but it would be too long - even though AMerica is only 300 yrs old.

You are completely missing the point and you're resorting to Straw Man tactics.

This post has been edited by devils666: Sep 23 2011, 11:02 PM

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Sep 23 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #45

AF Supreme
Group Icon

what do you mean crash? show up uninvited? i dont think the US did that.

actually that isnt even close to what i gave you. that was PLA conflicts. none. right now.

LOL 'only 300 years old'. you saved yourself there.

im not missing anything. here is the basic fact.

"China's ambitions are to:

1. gain respect
2. acquire resources to feed their people (understable because it's about survival). Thus the Spratly Islands.
3. get US bases out of Asia
4. get back Taiwan

Those seem like very reasonable ambitions.

THe US's ambitions are to:

1. Maintain dominance in Asia
2. Access to Asian resources
3. expand military hegemony in Asia
4. Dictate Asian politics and economics. That's why the US crashed the ASEAN conferences and wants to be included in the SCO
5. Undermine China's growth and influence.
6. Maintain White superiority and worship"

pretty much to ALL of those, my question was "HOW?". you replied with a big list of American military presence. thats what missing the point is. just answer "how" to the points you listed. if you try and tell me that list of military bases is how the US does all 6 of those things im going to face palm. and even if i accepted it, it doesnt address China's goals at all.

like seriously, if you want to make the claim China is better for asian countries than US, this is how you go about proving it. dont get fussy with me because i said 'how' to the huge list of broad statements you made.

This post has been edited by Mid-Night_Sun: Sep 23 2011, 11:58 PM

+Quote Post
babalaksa
post Sep 24 2011, 01:12 AM
Post #46

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 23 2011, 02:35 AM) *
beerchug.gif

More Asians agree with me midnightsun :P

Nope, one chiuchimu doesn't makes more Asian. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
AJLee613
post Sep 24 2011, 01:37 AM
Post #47

AF Addict
Group Icon

when i was working in oakland, a black man from Africa came into my shop and apologized for black men in america, he went out of his way to say "those stupid young men out there are not African, they are what they call themselves, ni***rs" its not like he wanted to buy anything, he just wanted to protect the reputation of Africans by saying African Americans are NOT representative of Africans. isn't this also a form of stepping over other groups within your own race to win some kind of approval?"

white people have done this throughout history also. there was heavy prejudges against for example the Irish. this happens whenever people are in a situation where they feel a confusion of their identity could negativity effect them, so they clarify in the most memorable and fast way, an insult through comparison.

this thread has nothing to do with the Asian race, it is more a problem of the Human race.

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Sep 25 2011, 04:39 AM
Post #48

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 22 2011, 02:01 PM) *
Where do you get your news? No one was "bullying". That was a term coined by Western journalists to make China look bad. And since when is fishing a bad thing? So Chinese people can't fish near their ports? And what do you mean by being "agressive"?

Your questions for the US don't even make sense. How did they crash ASEAN? How is that a question. You KNOW they did. That's a FACT! You say they have no "territories" in Asia, yet they crash ASEAN.....

The US tried to crash the SCO too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Coop...on_Organisation

List of American military deployments in Asia:
South Korea – 28,500[2]
Japan – 32,803[2]
Philippines - 95[2]
Diego Garcia - 311[2]
Singapore – 125[2]
Thailand – 96[2]
Malaysia - 15[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...ary_deployments

US Military bases in Central Asia:
"The United States maintains two bases in Central Asia, one each in Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, for its postwar operations in Afghanistan. A regional group led by Russia and China has pressured the United States to remove its forces from Central Asia. U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, in response to recent political tension over the issue with leaders in both Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, traveled to Central Asia July 25 to discuss the U.S. military’s arrangements in the region. The United States says the bases are necessary for its efforts in Afghanistan and claims it does not intend to have a permanent presence in the region. "
^how convenient
http://www.cfr.org/kyrgyzstan/asia-us-mili...l-asia/p8440#p1

The US is DEFINITELY trying to expand and maintain military hegemoy in Asia to police it. They want to put their army in Vietnam, Taiwan, and any other country close to China. So they have WAY more expansionist agendas than China.

What more proof do you need? Military presence in a country is just de-facto Colonization without the historical ugliness. That way, the West can secretly keep tabs on Asia without looking like a monster.

Seriously? You trust a country that's in 4 wars (US) instead of a country with ZERO wars (China)?

Asians are so pathetic.

yea it's really insane what the US is doing.

meanwhile , the List of Chinese deployments in Latin America:
Canada- 0
Mexico- 0
Cuba- 0
Jamaica- 0
Guatemala- 0
Venezuela- 0
(goes on and on...)

the List of Chinese deployments in Asia:
Japan- 0
South Korea- 0
Taiwan- 0
Vietnam- 0
Philippines- 0
(goes on and on...)

the List of Chinese deployments in Europe:
Great Britain- 0
France- 0
Germany- 0
Poland- 0
Spain- 0
Italy- 0
(goes on and on...)

the list of Chinese deployments in....need i go on?

+Quote Post
Metropolitan
post Sep 25 2011, 08:15 PM
Post #49

AF Pro
Group Icon

If you live in America or any colonized country with Western dominance it's time to talk about how to make our lives as Asians better. Maybe America is fleecing way too much money by deploying so much abroad. Maybe it's better that Korea and Japan pay up instead of receiving free military service. I know this sounds ludicrous due to the "hate filled" cloud of the OP's position and it's still very important to recognize and check Western Imperialism, but let's face it we need to help change the average Jewish/White person's perception of Asians in order to help ourselves. America is spending way too much on uselessness instead of helping its citizens regardless of race and this will improve perceptions and relations. A poor starving person that is angry is the perfect victim to absorb anti-ethnic propaganda. The OP obviously lives in the world where only him and his race matters, while that is important, he's deluded in thinking to the point where he can't rationalize and do what's best at the moment.

This post has been edited by Metropolitan: Sep 25 2011, 08:33 PM

+Quote Post
chiuchimu
post Sep 26 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #50

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (Metropolitan @ Sep 25 2011, 09:15 PM) *
If you live in America or any colonized country with Western dominance it's time to talk about how to make our lives as Asians better. Maybe America is fleecing way too much money by deploying so much abroad. Maybe it's better that Korea and Japan pay up instead of receiving free military service. I know this sounds ludicrous due to the "hate filled" cloud of the OP's position and it's still very important to recognize and check Western Imperialism, but let's face it we need to help change the average Jewish/White person's perception of Asians in order to help ourselves. America is spending way too much on uselessness instead of helping its citizens regardless of race and this will improve perceptions and relations. A poor starving person that is angry is the perfect victim to absorb anti-ethnic propaganda. The OP obviously lives in the world where only him and his race matters, while that is important, he's deluded in thinking to the point where he can't rationalize and do what's best at the moment.

Study before you post.

Japan has to pay every year for the American military that's on Japanese soil - Free? lol. The worst thing about the situation is this military is NOT under Japanese control. No matter what the Japanese government says to this military, they will not move a finger until Washington tells them too. Worst case scenario, US- Japan relations crumple and U.S. sends these troops against Japan. They are already in Japan, they are the only real military force in Japan, there is nothing Japan can do about them. An unreal, unbelievable situation.

And Japan is paying millions and millions every year for this!

The U.S. is growing weak. We will be free from their influence within the decade. We will get them off our soil.

+Quote Post
Metropolitan
post Sep 26 2011, 03:09 PM
Post #51

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Sep 26 2011, 01:56 PM) *
Study before you post.

Japan has to pay every year for the American military that's on Japanese soil - Free? lol. The worst thing about the situation is this military is NOT under Japanese control. No matter what the Japanese government says to this military, they will not move a finger until Washington tells them too. Worst case scenario, US- Japan relations crumple and U.S. sends these troops against Japan. They are already in Japan, they are the only real military force in Japan, there is nothing Japan can do about them. An unreal, unbelievable situation.

And Japan is paying millions and millions every year for this!

The U.S. is growing weak. We will be free from their influence within the decade. We will get them off our soil.

There was a government official that did not want the presence yet was denied. Why not just discontinue payment if this is the case?
http://www.g2mil.com/japan-bases.htm If you look at that link it clearly states that Japan pays nothing. But then again other resources claim it does to the tune of $2billion back in 2007.

This post has been edited by Metropolitan: Sep 26 2011, 03:18 PM

+Quote Post
togepi
post Sep 26 2011, 03:40 PM
Post #52

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Vietnam, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan actually prefer the presence of the US navy and military because of China's increasingly erratic military movements in the region.

Why else did Vietnam and South Korea recently host the US navy and hold military exercises?

They would not have done it if they felt China was a responsible power.

+Quote Post
chiuchimu
post Sep 26 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #53

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (Metropolitan @ Sep 26 2011, 03:09 PM) *
There was a government official that did not want the presence yet was denied. Why not just discontinue payment if this is the case?
http://www.g2mil.com/japan-bases.htm If you look at that link it clearly states that Japan pays nothing. But then again other resources claim it does to the tune of $2billion back in 2007.

Japan pays. what it's called or files under I don't know.

If it was as simple as stop paying. embarassedlaugh.gif

Japan lost the war to U.S. Japan was been in the grips of the U.S. since. Everything from the constitution, economic ties to America and this military situation were all designed by U.S. Japan is just one piece in the over all U.S. plan for Asia.

Every time the Japanese government gets rallied up to close a U.S. base in Okinawa, some Military personal visits Japan. Two days later, all talks of closing bases disappears. This has happened over and over again. The only way Japan ca get it's way on this is when the U.S. is so weak that it can't bend japan's arms anymore. fortunately, all indication show that day is nearing quickly.

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Sep 27 2011, 05:57 AM
Post #54

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (togepi @ Sep 26 2011, 04:40 PM) *
Vietnam, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan actually prefer the presence of the US navy and military because of China's increasingly erratic military movements in the region.

Why else did Vietnam and South Korea recently host the US navy and hold military exercises?

that's because they've been bamboozled by the US intelligence and officials. they have absolutely no idea on what's really going on.

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 27 2011, 04:11 PM
Post #55

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (togepi @ Sep 26 2011, 03:40 PM) *

You're not even Asian AND you're from Englad. Therefore you know nothing about Asia OR America.

At least ChiuChimu is actually Japanese. I think he has a much better understanding than you.

And isn't it funny that Japan has had like 6 prime ministers in the past year? Each one resigning due to "shame". It's because the US is pulling the strings in Japan and crushing all opponents.

+Quote Post
togepi
post Sep 27 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #56

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 27 2011, 04:11 PM) *
You're not even Asian AND you're from Englad. Therefore you know nothing about Asia OR America.

At least ChiuChimu is actually Japanese. I think he has a much better understanding than you.

And isn't it funny that Japan has had like 6 prime ministers in the past year? Each one resigning due to "shame". It's because the US is pulling the strings in Japan and crushing all opponents.

That's a logical fallacy. The nature of the person who says something does not make what was said less true.

Some of the people who understand America the most are probably Chinese or Canadian or British.

No, they are resigning because the ruling political party is divided on many issues (Fukusuima response, Okinawa base, foreign relations) and influential kingmaker figures within the party (eg Ichiro Ozawa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichirō_Ozawa) are calling the shots. Also, Japanese have a cultural code of honour - it is not seen as acceptable for mediocre leaders to stay in their post for very long so they do have a lot of resignations. The best thing for Japan would be to hold an election right away.

Miraculously, not everything can be blamed on the US (although it is accountable for a lot).

This post has been edited by togepi: Sep 27 2011, 04:47 PM

+Quote Post
devils666
post Sep 27 2011, 06:39 PM
Post #57

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (togepi @ Sep 27 2011, 04:44 PM) *
That's a logical fallacy. The nature of the person who says something does not make what was said less true.

Some of the people who understand America the most are probably Chinese or Canadian or British.

No, they are resigning because the ruling political party is divided on many issues (Fukusuima response, Okinawa base, foreign relations) and influential kingmaker figures within the party (eg Ichiro Ozawa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichirō_Ozawa) are calling the shots. Also, Japanese have a cultural code of honour - it is not seen as acceptable for mediocre leaders to stay in their post for very long so they do have a lot of resignations. The best thing for Japan would be to hold an election right away.

Miraculously, not everything can be blamed on the US (although it is accountable for a lot).

Well I was born in America so that means I am technically "American". Therefore I know more about my own country than you.

+Quote Post
SkyBurial
post Sep 27 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #58

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (togepi @ Sep 27 2011, 05:44 PM) *

Those people may understand more about America because they have lived in both their home country and their adopted country. However, in your case, your knowledge seems only to stem from news articles lol.

This post has been edited by SkyBurial: Sep 27 2011, 07:03 PM

+Quote Post
KiD FrM Tha 626
post Sep 27 2011, 07:49 PM
Post #59

AF Addict
Group Icon

Man, I love how this tread is going. People here talk about how "all of us must unite" yet Asians disses other Asians here on the forums.

+Quote Post
togepi
post Sep 27 2011, 08:43 PM
Post #60

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Sep 27 2011, 06:39 PM) *
Well I was born in America so that means I am technically "American". Therefore I know more about my own country than you.

That's a logical fallacy: circumstantial ad hominem.

Example:
Does a redneck American like Glenn Beck know more about America than a senior Chinese ambassador, or a British civil servant in the Foreign Office, or Osama bin Laden (a Saudi) by virtue of being born in America?

The inferences of your argument is wrong.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 03:54 AM