AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
which part(s) of Asia would you NOT want to live in?
rockcrazyboy
post Oct 13 2011, 04:29 AM
Post #21

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (SemperFidelis @ Oct 12 2011, 02:40 AM) *
but theres lots and lots of virgins there, isnt that reason enough?

/sarcasm

oh....

All hail one of the people from nations who's got their moms fu-ked for *infinity* times before they're born.

Are you sure it's your father who you call "dad" at home? Check again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
txoomsuab2
post Oct 13 2011, 05:23 PM
Post #22

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (rockcrazyboy @ Oct 13 2011, 05:27 AM) *
yeah...the government is crap but the people ain't. Reason to you: we don't give a fu-k about our own government. We don't care. We just try to live our way. We're not crybabies who wanna depend on the authority in everything. Even an old lady here knows how to avoid thugs on her way home at night. We burmans aren't like you people who get their moms fu-ked just cause there's no police around. Get it?

u just made my point honey boo, now quit acting like u r a goody goody

This post has been edited by txoomsuab2: Oct 13 2011, 05:25 PM

+Quote Post
SemperFidelis
post Oct 14 2011, 03:47 AM
Post #23

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (rockcrazyboy @ Oct 13 2011, 01:59 PM) *
oh....

All hail one of the people from nations who's got their moms fu-ked for *infinity* times before they're born.

Are you sure it's your father who you call "dad" at home? Check again.

From a nation that supports choice rather than promoting hatred of something that is really none of your business

+Quote Post
rockcrazyboy
post Oct 14 2011, 05:26 AM
Post #24

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (SemperFidelis @ Oct 14 2011, 03:17 PM) *
From a nation that supports choice rather than promoting hatred of something that is really none of your business

Are you forgetting something? This is "ASIAfinest" forum. We asians don't say that phrase "none of your business." That phrase is born from people who are self-righteous, ill-bred and hypocrite.

So next time, if you wanna say "none of your business" may these words pop into your eyes:

F-CK OFF FROM ASIA!

+Quote Post
VietSk8rGUI
post Oct 14 2011, 07:35 AM
Post #25

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (rockcrazyboy @ Oct 14 2011, 05:26 AM) *
Are you forgetting something? This is "ASIAfinest" forum. We asians don't say that phrase "none of your business." That phrase is born from people who are self-righteous, ill-bred and hypocrite.

So next time, if you wanna say "none of your business" may these words pop into your eyes:

F-CK OFF FROM ASIA!

Are you forgetting something? This is "asiaFINEST" forum. We fine people don't say that phrase "F-CK OFF FROM ASIA!." That phrase is born from people who are ugly fu-kers.

So next time, if you wanna say "F-CK OFF FROM ASIA!" may these words pop into your eyes:

Nea nga yea lee thwa sout liet!

This post has been edited by VietSk8rGUI: Oct 14 2011, 07:35 AM

+Quote Post
rockcrazyboy
post Oct 15 2011, 06:02 AM
Post #26

AF Geek
Group Icon

eh...what language are you writing in?....seriously....Asians care for each other and don't say " none of your business" to those who care about them...so what's your problem of me wanting to get rid of that attitude....

about your caps....how long is it?

+Quote Post
SemperFidelis
post Oct 15 2011, 04:38 PM
Post #27

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (rockcrazyboy @ Oct 14 2011, 03:56 PM) *

F-CK OFF FROM ASIA!

by your own words you are damaged goods, a piece of trash that should be discarded because of your impurity. self righteous, ill-bred and hypocrite sounds quite fitting for you actually.

considering you're objectifying women by basing their purity on their pre marital sex life, you dont really care for them as people, all you care about is their virginity.

+Quote Post
rockcrazyboy
post Oct 16 2011, 03:35 AM
Post #28

AF Geek
Group Icon

okay...let me make it clear.....a woman's virginity has a great effect on her mentality.

I once had a friend consult me on a case with his girlfriend. His virgin GF broke up with him because he values her so much that he actually refused to sleep with her when she asked him to. After breaking up, that girl got together with another guy and slept with him. Some time later, the girl came back to my friend saying that she missed him and the guy she was with was just hungry for her body. So, my friend asked me how he should treat that girl. I advised him to accept her back since she's seen the error of her ways. They are now happily married for 2 years.

Another case was how a girl had two boyfriends. One of them loved her for real, the other only lusted for her body. She know their minds well but she decided to "do it" with the latter. She got pregnant and then the second guy was gone. So she asked the first guy to marry her without any conviction of regret in doing it. That guy came to ask me about advise and I told him not to marry the girl. If the girl knows how to value herself, then she is worthy of cherishing. If a girl's only cheap enough to "do it" just for the sake of experimenting or enjoyment, she does not deserve the title of a well-raised lady.

Why I care about virginity a lot is that it effects the person's mentality as well as behavior. We are Asians. If you wanna point out about how women are placed as a "thing" to pass around, then you simply cannot get over it. There are things that must be discarded out of tradition but there are also those which must be cherished no matter how much time has gone by. People valuing themselves( both male and female) about their virginity is something that should be cherished until the end of time. I'm not objectifying here. But instead, I'm trying to raise self-control that is seriously lacking in the youngsters all over the world.

When you've already had your first time before marriage, it has some other forms of consequence too. We never can forget about our first, can we? So what if our first and our last isn't one? Who are we gonna be thinking of when we have sex with our spouse? That's one kind of mentality that we seriously need to think about. It feels like betraying to think of another person while in bed with your lawfully wedded spouse. What I'm trying to do is to enforce the mental barriers in even the slightest of issues so that their personalities become much polished. As the buddhist way of thinking, sins committed by the mind are the worst. If you've had experience in sex, then if you like it, you're not gonna just stay sober if your spouse doesn't meet your expectations. You're gonna think back about the time that you enjoyed most. And mostly, people can't control that thought. So they tend to betray, thinking that "it's only once". But then...if you can't stop the thought, you can't stop the actions too. That "only once"s will surely add up to divorce. If we all are virgins before marriage, such kinds of things would never happen. It's how the virginity will support your marriage and your bearing of children.

I've shown examples for countless times that a kid's mentality can be messed up if he knows that his father and mother aren't their firsts mutually. That is, in Asian community of course. We take great pride in such kinds of "physical and mental cleanliness". But the western fate now torments us all. We're seeing non-virgins under 15. The guys and girls would try to "experiment" thinking that "one time won't hurt". And then get us all on trouble with their unwanted pregnancies, STDs and abandoned babies. In my country, the percentage is still quite low. But looking at the possibilities, I thought it be only necessary that we start promoting self-control and self-value.

It's all for the mental aspect and the future of our generations. If you can understand what I've written above, you can understand my obsession about it.

+Quote Post
VietSk8rGUI
post Oct 16 2011, 07:33 AM
Post #29

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (rockcrazyboy @ Oct 15 2011, 06:02 AM) *
eh...what language are you writing in?....seriously....Asians care for each other and don't say " none of your business" to those who care about them...so what's your problem of me wanting to get rid of that attitude....

none of your business for both questions...

+Quote Post
rockcrazyboy
post Oct 16 2011, 09:00 AM
Post #30

AF Geek
Group Icon

^^...from now on, i'm gonna ignore such idiotic posts......

+Quote Post
VietSk8rGUI
post Oct 16 2011, 09:47 AM
Post #31

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (rockcrazyboy @ Oct 16 2011, 09:00 AM) *
^^...from now on, i'm gonna ignore such idiotic posts......

then you should ignore this forum all together....fuck off pls

+Quote Post
txoomsuab2
post Oct 16 2011, 02:07 PM
Post #32

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Oct 16 2011, 10:47 AM) *
then you should ignore this forum all together....fuck off pls

haha lol

+Quote Post
rockcrazyboy
post Oct 17 2011, 01:06 AM
Post #33

AF Geek
Group Icon

WTH is wrong with you people? My intentions are to enfore asian culture and you're asking me to leave? No way! I thought the forum's intended to make asian people better......not westernize them. I opposed that phrase "none of your business" because I never heard a single talk about it in all my 34 years of living in Myanmar. We asians don't "think" that way. We care about each other. So why is it wrong for me to oppose it? Gimme some reasons.

+Quote Post
YourMuDoIsWeak
post Nov 1 2011, 10:46 AM
Post #34

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (rockcrazyboy @ Oct 15 2011, 07:02 AM) *

Last time I checked Asians like all people have been killing another for centuries.

+Quote Post
BasedGod
post Nov 1 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #35

AF Geek
Group Icon

North Korea

+Quote Post
JeanneRain
post Nov 7 2011, 03:06 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

I don't want to live in North Korea, Laos or Cambodia.

+Quote Post
machpunch777
post Nov 7 2011, 08:49 PM
Post #37

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Validating

siberia

+Quote Post
chiuchimu
post Nov 8 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #38

AF Guru
Group Icon

Can't think of one. Maybe North Korea, but I'd rather be in NK than places like Somalia or Afghanistan.

+Quote Post
SemperFidelis
post Nov 8 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #39

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Nov 8 2011, 08:05 PM) *

Can't think of one. Maybe North Korea, but I'd rather be in NK than places like Somalia or Afghanistan.

Atleast in Afghanistan you have ISAF so if you have a life threatening injury or illness and other conditions are good you'll be flown to a first class medical facility and treated. There's also PRT going around and slowly building infrastructure so really you'd be better off in Afghanistan than North Korea.

This post has been edited by SemperFidelis: Nov 8 2011, 11:10 PM

+Quote Post
Metropolitan
post Nov 10 2011, 06:02 AM
Post #40

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Nov 8 2011, 10:35 AM) *

You do realise it's probably worst in N. Korea than Somalia and Afghanistan overall? Kim Jung Il is second only to Robert Mugabe in current most horrible monster dictators currently living. I think he actually takes the cake considering Western Media's down play of Asia in general.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 03:34 AM