Asian women trophy wives
samnang
post Oct 23 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #21

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (bozhangqi @ Oct 19 2011, 12:12 AM) *
Arab/Persian/Turkish girls have by far the most aesthetic features in the world, but that image is tainted by how readily negative and baseless notions regarding the inhabitants of that part of the world are formed by the average Westerner

nah, they usually have really thick eyebrows (often unibrows) and big noses.

latin-american women have them beat in every way.

This post has been edited by samnang: Oct 23 2011, 10:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Oct 23 2011, 07:29 PM
Post #22

AF Pro
Group Icon

Mixed people like Rihanna and Kristin Kreuk have that generic pan-human look. Sorry but I find East Asian and Altaic nomadic women to be more attractive. icon_wink.gif Thus I don't see how I can benefit from mixing all the races into one race. No need to even talk about racial differences in behavior.

+Quote Post
WoahZtong
post Oct 24 2011, 10:46 AM
Post #23

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Oct 23 2011, 07:29 PM) *
Mixed people like Rihanna and Kristin Kreuk have that generic pan-human look. Sorry but I find East Asian and Altaic nomadic women to be more attractive. icon_wink.gif Thus I don't see how I can benefit from mixing all the races into one race. No need to even talk about racial differences in behavior.

I know some Asian guys dislike Asian women/non Asian men but I'm okay with it considering how I'm in an IR relationship myself thus don't wanna be hypocritical and also because to be fair, a lot of half Asian women simply look better than Asian women regardless of whether its their mom/dad who was Asian.

Now I'm not saying all half asian women are hot, that'd be too generalizing, but the ones who are hot are basically way hotter than any east asian woman. Just my personal preference but I can't think of any east asian woman hotter than a hot half asian half white mixed chick or even hot south asian chick. Lady like half asian/white Kristin Kreuk or indian Aishwarya Rai way hotter than any East asian lady in my opinion. Once again just my opinion. For example my own past. If there weren't indian/south asian and half Asian chicks in Singapore I would've been forced to date east asian singaporean chicks and deal with her singaporean chinese parents who would've too eagerly and quickly wanted me to act like a son-in-law and marry their daughter just because my family was singaporean wealthy and thus "high status" and all this superficial crap. Chicks who aren't full east asian singaporean usually don't have families that act so desperately annoying like this.

I put some blame on the role of the stereotypical father in the chinese asian culture. I don't think I could be able to deal with a stereotypical chinese asian style father-in-law and really those type of stereotypical dudes (not saying all asian fathers are like this for example mine isn't, but quite a lot are) are a lot to blame for east asian social strangeness that they instill or affect to their descendants. My own father wasn't like that and I obviously don't intend to be either. Whats funny is that this also makes me a lot more liberal in who I choose as friends rather than thinking like a conservative asian. Not all my friends/bros are asian but the ones who are I notice tend to be south asian, they are cooler lol.

So really a lot of my mindset is that I don't really feel much of a conservative style racial or ethnic kinship to other asian guys and don't care too much about continuing an asian male lineage. I'm also not racist against blacks compared to how most asians are (which is racist). I'm more a liberal, would prefer to see a world more multicultural and mixed and free of large class/economic/social disparities and free of religious extremism.

This post has been edited by WoahZtong: Oct 24 2011, 11:23 AM

+Quote Post
Fictionicon
post Oct 25 2011, 02:36 AM
Post #24

AF Pro
Group Icon

lets put this way.... why even worry about "white" dating an Asian woman... its not really big deal... most of the dating the white dudes are not even that hot looking..... its like how a white man sees a white woman dating a black guy... and you know these white woman dating the black guy are fugly... that is the way you should look at it.....however there are some hot looking ones dating white dudes which is ok because those are exceptional healthy relationships.

im just saying... try to make an observation.. Asian male and white female couple are more healthier compared to white male Asian female couples

+Quote Post
Mauser
post Oct 25 2011, 02:11 PM
Post #25

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Oct 19 2011, 12:03 AM) *
With the exception of Altaic nomads and Asian Americans, it's true a lot of Asian guys are weak and skinny. Eat more meat and start lifting weights.

However I do love being a nerd. I can't be bother to waste time with a woman who doesn't like nerds. One of the reasons why I prefer Asian women is the fact they are more likely to be into nerds or be nerds themselves.

I do notice that Mongolians are exceptionally tall. The tallest man in the world lives in Inner Mongolia.

A lot of older generation Asian males are shorter, but more fit than today's generation.

+Quote Post
rahul1000
post Oct 26 2011, 05:11 PM
Post #26

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (WoahZtong @ Oct 24 2011, 11:46 AM) *
a lot of half Asian women simply look better than Asian women regardless of whether its their mom/dad who was Asian.

Now I'm not saying all half asian women are hot, that'd be too generalizing, but the ones who are hot are basically way hotter than any east asian woman. Just my personal preference but I can't think of any east asian woman hotter than a hot half asian half white mixed chick or even hot south asian chick.

Now when you say that half-east-asian women are hotter than full east-asian women, do you only mean half-white, half-east-asian or other combinations as well? Because the most common mix with east-asians is with whites. That is what we see the most by far. Would you also think an east-asian women mixed with hispanic, black, indian, etc. blood would look hotter than a full-east-asian? confused.gif

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 27 2011, 08:06 AM
Post #27

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mid-Night_Sun @ Oct 18 2011, 11:23 PM) *
how exaggerated was that clip. icon_rolleyes.gif so AF style.

why get mad at them? the one who said it was sometimes flattery also said it was insulting. the one who typically date white even cited her growing up in a vastly white majority town as the reason. it makes perfect sense.

the guy who was stationed in KOREA dated KOREAN women? and what is so surprising about that exactly?

and yes, that is pretty much as bad as it gets. talk about exaggeration. even if there are worse examples, more white washed, more w/e. who cares? they like the asiaphile attention, there is a demand for it. let them do w/e they want. i dont know why you would be even remotely interested in them, but you dont have much of a shot with a girl who prefer non asian anyway. so whats the big deal?

That's what I thought too. Most of the girls being interviewed were raised in a mainly white community. The one guy who dates Koreans because he lived there for awhile and loved the culture...well hell, he's in Korea. Of course he's going to date the women of the area he's in.

+Quote Post
Mid-Night_Sun
post Oct 27 2011, 03:53 PM
Post #28

AF Supreme
Group Icon

rofl @ the guy in the background

god....who keeps deleting the posts i refer to. i swear there was someone who posted a pic. smth about mix asian have big mouths? and there was a creepster in the background. fuk. theres a conspiracy to make it look like im talking to myself. well IM NOT. IT WAS THERE.

This post has been edited by Mid-Night_Sun: Oct 27 2011, 07:17 PM

+Quote Post
WoahZtong
post Oct 28 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #29

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (rahul1000 @ Oct 26 2011, 05:11 PM) *
Would you also think an east-asian women mixed with hispanic, black, indian, etc. blood would look hotter than a full-east-asian? confused.gif

Everything else being equal, Yes. Just my opinion though. Though there's a lot of room in the "everything else being equal" part that can allow a full east asian woman with certain qualities to be hotter than another lady with other qualities. But IF everything else was equal, yes I'd probably personally feel those mixed women are hotter than full east asian.

This post has been edited by WoahZtong: Oct 28 2011, 08:04 PM

+Quote Post
QSC
post Oct 28 2011, 08:49 PM
Post #30

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (WoahZtong @ Oct 24 2011, 10:46 AM) *
I know some Asian guys dislike Asian women/non Asian men but I'm okay with it considering how I'm in an IR relationship myself thus don't wanna be hypocritical and also because to be fair, a lot of half Asian women simply look better than Asian women regardless of whether its their mom/dad who was Asian.

Now I'm not saying all half asian women are hot, that'd be too generalizing, but the ones who are hot are basically way hotter than any east asian woman. Just my personal preference but I can't think of any east asian woman hotter than a hot half asian half white mixed chick or even hot south asian chick.

Could it be that you fancy more of a Caucasian look with a touch of Asian?

I’ve noticed a lot of Caucasian American males tend to prefer Asians that fall in that category than those who offer traditional Asian facial features.

+Quote Post
ktoast
post Nov 2 2011, 06:58 PM
Post #31

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (WoahZtong @ Oct 19 2011, 01:30 PM) *
is "we" you and other troll accounts? i don't know what i would have a chip on my shoulder about.

and you know it's true that east asian women are a niche side interest for white guys. i actually have a lot of white guy friends who are normal/cool i know from experience that they aren't really thinking about asian ladies that much if at all. the type of guys who have yellow fever tend to be the type that most hot (8+/10) white girls are already repulsed by.

Now like I like talking about me but you haven't said anything about yourself and your own experiences. Do you consider yourself an attractive asian guy, etc?

Hey look! We have a douchebag among us! The Asian 'Situation'!

I have NEVER EVER seen a stereotypically unattractive asian dude (short height, weak looking, not handsome, dorky nerdy, etc) with a model-quality white chick unless he was paying here.

Have you ever seen an unattractive White dude (short height, weak looking, not handsome, dorky nerdy, etc) with a model-quality white chick?

+Quote Post
Metropolitan
post Nov 2 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #32

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Oct 23 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Dude... You absorbed Stormfront to the point of retardation. Go re-examine behaviour and race from an all around perspective. Every behaviour trait can be found in all groups and that coupled with culturally conditioning yields an individual's overall behaviour.

+Quote Post
WoahZtong
post Nov 3 2011, 07:21 AM
Post #33

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (ktoast @ Nov 2 2011, 06:58 PM) *
Hey look! We have a douchebag among us! The Asian 'Situation'!

Hey man I don't see what makes me a douchebag hahaha. This forum sometimes just gets so trolled/asian ethnic nationalist dominated by people who are so focused on b.s. 'asian pride' that a strong dose of the truth is needed. If the truth makes me come across as a douchebag, well I have no problem with that I guess lol.

QUOTE (ktoast @ Nov 2 2011, 06:58 PM) *
Have you ever seen an unattractive White dude (short height, weak looking, not handsome, dorky nerdy, etc) with a model-quality white chick?

Nope, never seen that either unless the few cases of those guys being multimillionaires comes up (money money!). Anyway I was just replying to the troll who assumed that any asian dude could get any hot white chick.

This post has been edited by WoahZtong: Nov 3 2011, 07:25 AM

+Quote Post
WoahZtong
post Nov 3 2011, 07:24 AM
Post #34

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (QSC @ Oct 28 2011, 08:49 PM) *
Could it be that you fancy more of a Caucasian look with a touch of Asian?

That is definitely attractive, might be the most attractive look of all. Lot of women and models from Central Asia and Middle Eastern regions have that look.

This post has been edited by WoahZtong: Nov 3 2011, 07:24 AM

+Quote Post
QSC
post Nov 3 2011, 09:04 AM
Post #35

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (WoahZtong @ Nov 3 2011, 07:24 AM) *
That is definitely attractive, might be the most attractive look of all. Lot of women and models from Central Asia and Middle Eastern regions have that look.

At least your choices are limited based on your facial preference. icon_smile.gif

As for myself, I am always torn between many and need to add other things in the equation in order to reach a conclusion.

Cheers!

+Quote Post
SemperFidelis
post Nov 3 2011, 02:24 PM
Post #36

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (ktoast @ Nov 3 2011, 04:28 AM) *

Yep. Its called havinguyen game. Perfect example would be Neil Strauss, author of the book the game.

+Quote Post
WoahZtong
post Nov 3 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #37

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (SemperFidelis @ Nov 3 2011, 02:24 PM) *
Yep. Its called havinguyen game. Perfect example would be Neil Strauss, author of the book the game.

True but having game means that the "dorky nerdy" part doesn't apply. Charisma, confidence, and game are opposite of the shy dorky stereotype.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 09:47 PM