Reply to this topicStart new topic
Going for the trifecta
archaeologist
post Nov 16 2011, 05:37 PM
Post #1

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

One thing I have noticed over the years is how so many NET discussion forums not only attract the less favored of society but they are run counter to democratic principles and legal rules. Just recently, I got banned from a NET site not based upon any wrong doing in my posts but because of a private e-mail (not PM but actual e-mail) that was outside of the jurisdiction of that website.

It was pathetic and shows how NETs really prove me correct for when given the opportunity to show me wrong and be the better person, they always opt to demonstrate that i am right. Whether it is in their posts or othe rbehavior they always stoop to the gutter instead of taking to the high road. It never fails and moderators and their managers are no different.

The method they employ is usually vigilante justice, trumped up evidence, false accusations, false labels of one's posts and no chance to present a defense. The decision is done in secret, one sided discussions take place and the reasoning would never hold up to legal scrutiny let alone sanity. They also implement the kangaroo court mentality making it impossible for truth, honesty, justice to over-rule the biased, dihonest, personally involved decisions.

These websites are a sad reflection upon western society as they trash their western democratic principles in favor of totalitarian and dictatorial rule, which is supported by the facist idea of political correctness. (something that has gone out of control over the years in the west). We see the same things taking place at penn state right now as innocentpeople are being punished for doing nothing wrong or charged with crimes they did not commit.

This is a terrible tragedy as freedoms no longer exist as they are trampled down by the majority who onl;y want the 'accepted' views made public or spoken. No one can stand up for justice, truth or honesty anymore, or even character or integrity as they have fallen out of favor with many in power (regardless if they are government officials or website managers, moderators or owners).

It is a sad and disappointing transition to witness as for Korea it gives a negative witness to NETS and the west making the Eng. teaching life a lot harder. The penn state affair and the website actions make america and westerners laughingstocks of the world as they do not practice what they preach and ignore their own principles in favor of weilding a little power over others.

The websites are far worse of course as the abuse of privacy, civil rights, laws are enormous and support censorship not free speech; brainwashing not communication; and on it goes. These little dictators on many of these websites have no rationality behind their actions and though they do little damage to another person, the fact that such exists is a warning bell for all of society to sit up and take notice that something is very wrong in modern western civilization.

Will people be courageous enough to demand and fight for the correct changes? No, they will be bullied into submission by the few who crave power and control over others. The latter do not care about justice, truth, integrity or democracy though they will give superficial support for such things so that they look good until it is time to spring the trap and take over.

Hitler did this and used democracy to gain legitimate power, and once people obtain this power they will not let go until they are elimiated from life but by then the innocent casulties are so great, that life loses its meaning as does democracy, free speech, and civil rights...

These type of things do not happen on a large scale at first, it is done slowly and slyly so people will not notice what is happening until it is too late and modern websites contribute to this take over unless they can instill a sense of true justice, fairness, run by people who like the truth, honesty, integrity and have character. But I fear that my words will be brushed aside as people crave that which is wrong not right.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Captain Corea
post Nov 16 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #2

AF Elite
Group Icon

Wow, that was quite the rant. And almost none of it to do with Korea.

To summarize- you got banned from DavesESL, and you think that private forms and websites should be democratic. As well, you believe that the pedophile at penn state is innocent.

And how many paragraphs did that take you? Seriously, the Korea Herald may like to print your rubbish, but that doesn't make your writing any more valid. You still claiming to be a phd?

+Quote Post
archaeologist
post Nov 16 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #3

AF Addict
Group Icon

Leave it to Captain Corea to miss the point and falsely label the post. He is one of those who thinks that the only opinion that counts is his or the ones he agrees with, he is sad.

+Quote Post
Captain Corea
post Nov 16 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #4

AF Elite
Group Icon

So then I'll ask you - what does this post have to do with K-chat? What does you getting banned from DavesESL, then writing about it in a phoney mock interview in the Korea Herald, have to do with this forum or Korea?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 08:20 PM