AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

127 Pages V  « < 79 80 81 82 83 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Theory on Angkor, Who were the last Varman kings?
PongThep
post Feb 16 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #1601

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

You know, you guys are welcome to start a new thread since you guys cover alot of ground.

This way Leeporter doesn't have to make the excuse of having to explain it again. But really I think he makes up so much $hit, he himself forgets what he says and doesn't want to get caught in a lie.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SEAhistory
post Feb 16 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #1602

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (PongThep @ Feb 16 2012, 06:39 PM) *
You know, you guys are welcome to start a new thread since you guys cover alot of ground.

This way Leeporter doesn't have to make the excuse of having to explain it again. But really I think he makes up so much $hit, he himself forgets what he says and doesn't want to get caught in a lie.

Well, first let's see where this is going, bacause they're cornered now and running out of lies.

But any suggestions for a new thread?

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Feb 16 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #1603

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Feb 17 2012, 05:57 AM) *
What these idiots don't realise is

Chap Bon = nyah kur = Mon dvaravati

What Khmer? Lol they also think Tai is Thai lol idiot is too lazy to go back and read that we have covered many times Thai is Mon+Tai

Anyway, austroasiatics originated in the middle east icon_smile.gif Khmers are indigenous to SEA? What a joke lol

Oh you come back???? ^^ Lolzzz but why still continue make me laugh with you foolest style of response? Can you do better?? ¬nyway, what you come up with Thai= Tai+Mon... will you swear to death of that??

You guy was once say: Thai mean FREE to call everyone who live in Thailand.. some claiming Thai is come from the word Tai, Tai=Thai is the same thing you just change the writing to make it more fancy..... and now you claiming Thai= MOn-Tai what about other ethnics? Chinese?? Khmer....? But it okay you don't need to answer me if you have nothing to say because I know that you have mentality crisis!!

+Quote Post
SEAhistory
post Feb 16 2012, 07:55 PM
Post #1604

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Feb 16 2012, 07:50 PM) *
Oh you come back???? ^^ Lolzzz but why still continue make me laugh with you foolest style of response? Can you do better?? ¬nyway, what you come up with Thai= Tai+Mon... will you swear to death of that??

You guy was once say: Thai mean FREE to call everyone who live in Thailand.. some claiming Thai is come from the word Tai, Tai=Thai is the same thing you just change the writing to make it more fancy..... and now you claiming Thai= MOn-Tai what about other ethnics? Chinese?? Khmer....? But it okay you don't need to answer me if you have nothing to say because I know that you have mentality crisis!!

Yeah! And I want a fu-king answer how they explain who is Kit Mow and how they came from South-Cambodia to conquer original inhabitants! Answer me, Khomdamned!

+Quote Post
LoveIsAllAround
post Feb 16 2012, 08:15 PM
Post #1605

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (chadwarden @ Feb 16 2012, 01:40 AM) *
style of dress just look the the khmer ler today and you will see it.
bunong

which in turn you can trace the lineages of mon khmer people by their original dress style
Wa people in china

khmu

krung

use of dark indigo/black along with red coloring common among mon khmers throught southeast asia
lieouye first queen of funan known in khmer as neang neak

art
http://www.funan.de/museum.php?lang=en

Like I said, Khmer is new name gave to those indianized mixed people of Austroasiatics tribals, like Chong (recorded by Zhou Da Guan), Pear, Samre, and Austronesian tribal, Jarai, Raid. Another solid evidence is the word 'Khmer' is seen only in the stone inscription dated aroud 1050, ~200 years after Angkor kingdom was created. 200 years is enuff for you mutts people to have a new name. So, Khmer is just nationality to me both ancient time and modern time.

+Quote Post
LoveIsAllAround
post Feb 16 2012, 08:17 PM
Post #1606

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Feb 16 2012, 08:50 PM) *

Ben10boy, why won't you read all the comments here before you write this stupid thing?

+Quote Post
LoveIsAllAround
post Feb 16 2012, 08:20 PM
Post #1607

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (SEAhistory @ Feb 16 2012, 08:55 PM) *
Yeah! And I want a fu-king answer how they explain who is Kit Mow and how they came from South-Cambodia to conquer original inhabitants! Answer me, Khomdamned!

So, you can't stay cool anymore? You are acting like a kid now. LOL

what the Kit Mow have to do with? Is he your dad? It's very boring you know? Or why won't you give the real Chinese word of Kit Mow to everyone here, so some Chinese members may enlighten your brain.

+Quote Post
LoveIsAllAround
post Feb 16 2012, 08:22 PM
Post #1608

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (SEAhistory @ Feb 16 2012, 07:20 PM) *
Yeah, I realize that. The Mon whoe were ruled by Khmers and Malays. Wasn't Tun Sun conquerred by Funan? Must have been the Kit Mow, the Kit Mow are awesome!

Tell me, Whom are Kit Mow that came from South-Cambodia and conquerred the land Chi Tu from the original inhabitants?

Suryavarman I was Siamese, a Funanese-Mon blood. They ruled Khmer slaves for sure. Do you agree? LOL

+Quote Post
LoveIsAllAround
post Feb 16 2012, 08:24 PM
Post #1609

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (KhmerBoi @ Feb 16 2012, 10:54 AM) *
Because it was clear that Chenla Ruler was related to Funan Ruler they are the same family! IF you don''t know this u missed a big part of history.. and I have already proof that Jayavarman II was actually is from the same family of Water Chenla and Land Chenla.. and I think you already know that he come from Lavo which another Khmer City! ^^

LOL Funan is Khmer? retard! Even Chenla is now KHmer. You Khmer are descents of slaves not rulers. 80 pages, you can't even prove that you khmer were the ruler class. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
SEAhistory
post Feb 16 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #1610

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoveIsAllAround @ Feb 16 2012, 08:20 PM) *
So, you can't stay cool anymore? You are acting like a kid now. LOL

what the Kit Mow have to do with? Is he your dad? It's very boring you know? Or why won't you give the real Chinese word of Kit Mow to everyone here, so some Chinese members may enlighten your brain.

Hahaha, I was just making a joke! I already know you can not explain it. I will soon post why and you will be amazed!

Kit Mow is the Chinese word, so please enlighten me..

Ow yeah, referring to the clothes of Khmer people, didn't the Chinese said that poor Funanase wore a sarong and richer a sarong of better material?? So, we already know how Khmer people dressed, but thanks anyway!

+Quote Post
SEAhistory
post Feb 16 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #1611

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoveIsAllAround @ Feb 16 2012, 08:24 PM) *
LOL Funan is Khmer? retard! Even Chenla is now KHmer. You Khmer are descents of slaves not rulers. 80 pages, you can't even prove that you khmer were the ruler class. embarassedlaugh.gif

Doesn't all evidence point to Khmer? And all your evidence is Chinese wordplay. So whom is not able to prove anything? You are getting frustrated I see..

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Feb 16 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #1612

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoveIsAllAround @ Feb 17 2012, 08:17 AM) *
Ben10boy, why won't you read all the comments here before you write this stupid thing?

Only, if i were wrong! ^^

+Quote Post
SEAhistory
post Feb 16 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #1613

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoveIsAllAround @ Feb 16 2012, 08:22 PM) *
Suryavarman I was Siamese, a Funanese-Mon blood. They ruled Khmer slaves for sure. Do you agree? LOL

No

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Feb 16 2012, 08:31 PM
Post #1614

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoveIsAllAround @ Feb 17 2012, 08:22 AM) *

Only if it were true! But seem like prove pointing Siem were slave of Khmer together with Mon but Mon is have a better social status then any of Siem! After Mon absorb by Siem so Siem trying to take their heritage claiming to save Siem who were refugee from Mongol kill and slave of Khmer!

+Quote Post
LoveIsAllAround
post Feb 16 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #1615

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (chadwarden @ Feb 16 2012, 11:05 AM) *
the angkorians made just a couple or maybe only one carving of a people called Siam. If angkorians are siam then why would they only put themselves on a carving just one time and not mention themselves other times. Siam was created by Khmer Angkor meaning dark people.

Only one, yes! but with mighty image! LOL It's surely that Angkorean (Mon-Funanese) kings and Syam and Lavo kings were related, they must be relatives, so they united to be one to chase Cham enemy out of Angkor. biggthumpup.gif

And if Angkorean kings were really khmer, why there are only one 'KHMER' found in stone inscription? And it's seen in slave language version not Sanskrit. LOL

By you logic, Angkor king was khmer, and Siamese was Tai. As we know Khmer is darker than Tai. And you are saying Syam mean dark? what's a crap logic. rotflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Leeporter
post Feb 16 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #1616

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoveIsAllAround @ Feb 16 2012, 09:51 PM) *
That's right. This region, Central + Southern Thailand are Siam or Xian by Chinese. Like I said before we can simply say Siamese for any Tai, Mon etc who populated in Siam. bravo~~

Have to go to bed now, c ya!

Love, you don't understand. You should copy this paragraph and save it somewhere for your reference. icon_smile.gif

It's a magic key to fight with these Khmer retards. embarassedlaugh.gif

This paragraph alone shows a lot, much more than you think.

Let's read it again.

"During the winter of 961 A.D. the tribute was sent by a king called Che-li Wou-ye. These ambassadors reported that the kingdom of San-fo-tsi was also called Sien-lieou."

This is what I got from a book "Ancient Indian Colonies In The Far East Vol II Suvarnadvipa Part I Political History".

I don't have access to the book itself. The text was OCRed from the book, so I am not sure what the correct spelling of the last word "lieou" is.

But anyone can guess that it refers to Siam-Lavo. And it also matches what I found earlier in Thai version

ďพ.ศ. 1504 พระเจ้าแผ่นดินประเทศสัน-โฟ-ชิ ทรงพระนามว่า เช-ลี-วู-เย ส่งคณะทูตคุมเครื่องราชบรรณาการไปยังราชสำนักจีน คณะทูตกราบทูลรายงานว่า ประเทศสัน-โฟ-ชิ ของพวกเขานั้น เวลานี้มีชื่อเรียกว่าเสียน-หลัว-กวั่ว..Ē

Now, what does this golden paragraph shows?

1) It proves that Srivijaya = Siam-Lavo!!!!

2) It proves that Srivijaya was on mainland, not in Java or Sumatra,

UNLESS Java or Sumatra claim that they were called "Siam-Lavo" before. embarassedlaugh.gif

3) It makes the theory that Siam existed only after Sukhothai in 13rd century totally collapsed!
Because we had the name "Siam-Lavo" mentioned in Chinese's record of 961 A.D.!!!!

4) Srivijaya existed in the Chinese record between 670 - 1178, that mean Siam-Lavo also existed at least from 670!!!!

Now, Funan in the Chinese record was between 150-572.

Chenla started around 590-610.

I've proposed the evidences that Funan's kings (at least for the first period) were Tai-speaking people.

I know it's unbelivable for both Khmer and Thai members here and many of them laughed at me because it contradict to what they studied in school that Siam history started at 1240. So, people think that it's not possible to have a Tai-speaking people in the Golden Peninsular before 1240.

The paragraph found in Chinese record above proves that what people believed is TOTALLY wrong!

Now, I've proved that Siam = Srivijaya and it can be traced back to at least 670 A.D.

I've reduced the gap from 1240 A.D. to 670 A.D., a huge leap! icon_smile.gif

And it also reduce the impossibility of Siam was previously Funan.

Funan started 150, some 500 years earlier. Unfortunately, there is not much evidences found about Funan so it's more difficult to prove.

But I am sure, with the help of Internet, I can link the rulers of Srivijaya with the rulers of Funan.

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

This post has been edited by Leeporter: Feb 16 2012, 09:33 PM

+Quote Post
Leeporter
post Feb 16 2012, 08:37 PM
Post #1617

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (SEAhistory @ Feb 17 2012, 01:21 AM) *
Read the Chinese chronicles, you nibwit. You are reliang so much on your Chinese historians dont you? And you don't know this story? Shame on you!

ha ha ha .. I've tried to search the history of Funan and every version started with the king Hun-Tien.
You show me what you have and I will tell you what it was and in which period. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
LoveIsAllAround
post Feb 16 2012, 08:39 PM
Post #1618

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (chadwarden @ Feb 16 2012, 11:05 AM) *
all your analysis is basically false because the chinese that visited funan surely made note that the funanese were a dark skinned group. so it just so happens the chinese didnt document that the leader (usually the most important part of a people)of the funanese was a tai speaker or a "yue" as the chinese grouped tai speakers in the old days. is that just another excuse or how can you explain how the chinese scholars missed that?chinese understood the difference between YUE and 僕 Pu which the mon khmer people are called by the chinese.

sadly the khmer empire used many khmer ler because they felt superior over them with their indianized and buddhist cultures. which was obviously stupid because they just used their own race for manual labor.

Didn't you say Syam mean dark? LOL

TBH, I think every people in SEA in those time, they were all dark becos they didn't wear cloths due to the fuking hot climate. Chinese Thais are not light skin like those in China. You know? It's really simple common sense. But only you mean DARK like africans, if that's what you mean, then the candidate of Funan people must be those negirto the original inhabitant of SEA!!!

As I got from SEAhistory, Cham ruler came to rule your Khmer @$$. Khmer is the name to call those Chamized Khmer Lue.

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Feb 16 2012, 08:40 PM
Post #1619

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoveIsAllAround @ Feb 17 2012, 08:24 AM) *

But the evidence haven't point to Mon and Siem either!!!

But if you go deeper research there is no doubt it was Khmer who created this empire!

Siem were decrypt as the invader of Angkor Khmer language were decript as the language of Chenla people.. like we an see the Khmer language have been used throwout the Empire...

So how it possible of a Mon and Thai speaker is the descendent of Angkor?

Don't claim Khmer language is Khorm and Khorm is not Khmer because Khmer language is develop from that Angkorian Language... and Siem can't be Khorm because again Zhu Da Guan mention Siem as the invader!!!

+Quote Post
Leeporter
post Feb 16 2012, 08:40 PM
Post #1620

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (SEAhistory @ Feb 17 2012, 01:30 AM) *
Do you think they used their own boats? No, lol, Mon people cant build ships. Show me an image from Mon people in history that involves a ship please??

Let me show you again, retard. icon_smile.gif

"During the winter of 961 A.D. the tribute was sent by a king called Che-li Wou-ye. These ambassadors reported that the kingdom of San-fo-tsi was also called Sien-lieou."

Siam-Lavo = Srivijaya and they sent tribute to China in 961 A.D. by SEA.

Everybody know that Srivijaya was a maritime empire.

It's pathetic for you to claim that they WALKED to China and Sri Lanka or waited for the Chinsee boats to take them there. icon_smile.gif

You are checked and mated! embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by Leeporter: Feb 16 2012, 10:11 PM

+Quote Post

127 Pages V  « < 79 80 81 82 83 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 03:09 AM