AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

127 Pages V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Theory on Angkor, Who were the last Varman kings?
Leeporter
post Feb 27 2012, 08:49 AM
Post #2461

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (SEAhistory @ Feb 27 2012, 08:45 PM) *
Haha, what a joke. That you spend your time with that says your a total wacko.

But make a movie about how Angkor is actually Siamese ok? Please make a movie of the SEA hsitory beginning with Funan and Champa and explain the wordl how it's all Siamese! I would love to see peoples reaction.

Don't worry, I will. embarassedlaugh.gif

BTW, do you like my documentary? icon_smile.gif

This post has been edited by Leeporter: Feb 27 2012, 08:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Leeporter
post Feb 27 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #2462

AF Pro
Group Icon

Hey, SEAhistory, while waiting for my Angkor documentary, why don't you share my Khmer dance VDO with your friends in America and see how they react? embarassedlaugh.gif

"How Khmer copied Thai Classical Dance - by Leeporter"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyRzFonw4G0

I really want to know how would they react.

Or you don't dare to share it? embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by Leeporter: Feb 27 2012, 08:55 AM

+Quote Post
SEAhistory
post Feb 27 2012, 08:56 AM
Post #2463

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Leeporter @ Feb 26 2012, 08:13 PM) *
Err... last time you made me Test, this time you made me Kensaizen. embarassedlaugh.gif

Why do I have to use several names??? I have nothing to hide like you guy who disguised as an Indo to back yourself up. embarassedlaugh.gif

SEAhistory, I've not had any profile on Youtube yet.

But since you requested for it, I will start making Youtube VDO to reveal the real history to the world.

Thank you for your suggestion.

My YouTube channel is coming soon. beerchug.gif

Haha, I never disguised as an Indo. The Indo-guy just made a post, and you ignored it completely, because you couldn't answer, explain or comment on it. As well, as you can not answer why there is no sign of Siamese culture or language in the history of Funan and Chenla. And how you can not explain how Srivijaya is Siam, while there is no sign of Siamese culture or langauge in the history of Srivijaya. And how you can not answer how Ayutthya is nothing like Angkor and how Thai is nothing like Old Khmer. And you can not show me how Tai people were in SEA from the beginning, and then SabaiSabai starts lying about an old site that is not even Tai. As long as you can not answer these key-issues, your theory will not be accepted by anyone with a higher IQ than a hotel-employée.

+Quote Post
SEAhistory
post Feb 27 2012, 09:01 AM
Post #2464

AF Fiend
Group Icon

And the most pathetic thing is that you are lying that you are not KensaiZen. I'm sure you have other names as well. I am actually going to make a documetary on my own.. Nice idea!

+Quote Post
Leeporter
post Feb 27 2012, 09:08 AM
Post #2465

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (SEAhistory @ Feb 27 2012, 09:01 PM) *
And the most pathetic thing is that you are lying that you are not KensaiZen.

Sabai, tell him who KensaiZen is. embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE (SEAhistory @ Feb 27 2012, 09:01 PM) *
I'm sure you have other names as well. I am actually going to make a documetary on my own.. Nice idea!

I am sure your documentary will be a very boring one. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
PeaceMan
post Feb 27 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #2466

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (Leeporter @ Feb 27 2012, 06:22 AM) *
he he .. Thank you. Please share in your Facebook and other social networks.

The world deserves to know the truth. icon_smile.gif

I am a newbie in VDO editing, there are a lots of mistake but I was too lazy to fix it.

Thanks again SEAhistory and Chad for your inspiration.

I will work on more documentaries and will keep you guys posted.

beerchug.gif

Thank you for your voice, time and afford... beerchug.gif
Good piece of information for those who misunderstand us.

+Quote Post
Sengto
post Feb 27 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #2467

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoveIsAllAround @ Feb 25 2012, 10:23 PM) *
Im looking on the bright side, these Khmer members seem to be smarter than the Laotards in here. icon_smile.gif

It's wise and smart not to support Thai history. Why should Laotian support them for what we know it's has always been fake for the last 60 or so years. Thaification has absorb Lao people for over 700+ yrs now. You don't need to lie to us or trying so hard to fabricate the Thai history because in the end we know the truth. Same thing can be said about the Khmer history or Cambodia now that is being bent on Thaification like the Isan and Lao has in the past. We have to divide and conquer Thailand if we want change for the better. beerchug.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Leeporter
post Feb 27 2012, 09:15 AM
Post #2468

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (PeaceMan @ Feb 27 2012, 09:10 PM) *
Thank you for your voice, time and afford... beerchug.gif
Good piece of information for those who misunderstand us.

he he ... not my voice. It was my computer who narrated the whole documentary. embarassedlaugh.gif

BTW, it will be just a useless clip if no one see it, so please share it to your friends.

In youtube, just respond to any Cambodian dance clip like this will do:

Watch the real history of Apsara Dance here.
?v=GyRzFonw4G0

SEAhistory promised that he will also share it to his friends too to see their reaction.

Right? SEAhistory?

Or you scared? embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sengto
post Feb 27 2012, 09:33 AM
Post #2469

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (SEAhistory @ Feb 27 2012, 09:01 AM) *
And the most pathetic thing is that you are lying that you are not KensaiZen. I'm sure you have other names as well. I am actually going to make a documetary on my own.. Nice idea!

We are trying to find ways to fire Phongthep. Give him misery. embarassedlaugh.gif

A person like him is a bad element for other people.

+Quote Post
Leeporter
post Feb 27 2012, 09:41 AM
Post #2470

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Sengto @ Feb 27 2012, 09:33 PM) *
We are trying to find ways to fire Phongthep. Give him misery. embarassedlaugh.gif

A person like him is a bad element for other people.

Why he need to be fired? because he used the user name KensaiZen or Test?

Or he posted something a troll like you don't like? icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Leeporter
post Feb 27 2012, 09:46 AM
Post #2471

AF Pro
Group Icon

SEAhistory, I am going to bed now.

Don't forget to share my Khmer dance VDO with your friends in America and tell them to post their reaction in my youtube.

I really want to know how they would react. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sengto
post Feb 27 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #2472

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (Leeporter @ Feb 27 2012, 09:41 AM) *
Why he need to be fired? because he used the user name KensaiZen or Test?

Or he posted something a troll like you don't like? icon_smile.gif

He will know after he get's fired o.k? icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
KhmerBoi
post Jul 16 2012, 09:26 PM
Post #2473

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Leeporter @ Feb 27 2012, 09:46 PM) *
SEAhistory, I am going to bed now.

Don't forget to share my Khmer dance VDO with your friends in America and tell them to post their reaction in my youtube.

I really want to know how they would react. embarassedlaugh.gif

I know that one Khmer have made a video response already... Don't you see that, if you see it you would freak-out man! ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXn8zo5V-Sk...feature=mh_lolz

This post has been edited by KhmerBoi: Jul 18 2012, 03:34 AM

+Quote Post
MoeMoe
post Jul 23 2012, 07:52 PM
Post #2474

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (PeaceMan @ Dec 18 2011, 08:39 PM) *
But ofcoz he didn't said the king was some other ethnic, all he does was a veraciously recorded what he observed...also he recorded the slave of very dark skin with curly hair and ect...

So in your opinion...when Zou Daguan recorded him as white , he decided not to mention that he was covered in paint nor the painting custom?...that's interesting...

Anyhow...About Indravarman was a son in law from Sukhnothai kingdom with the help from his Khmer wife to ruled over Khmer and use Khmer language to communicate, that is just some assumption... nothing much...

if he is of white complexion he surely couldnt be Siamese, because Siamese in Sankrit means Dark brown complexion. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
SabaiSabai
post Oct 2 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #2475

AF Pro
Group Icon

This is where your all so confused. Why does the word Syam have to be associated with skin colour? Siamese are descendants of Mon people. Remember San fo shi = sien Lou = Siam Lavo.

Skin colour would probably be quite low on the list but to vain porcelain skin chasers like yourself, it's number 1 on the list lol

+Quote Post
chadwarden
post Oct 4 2012, 01:01 PM
Post #2476

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Oct 3 2012, 03:51 AM) *
This is where your all so confused. Why does the word Syam have to be associated with skin colour? Siamese are descendants of Mon people. Remember San fo shi = sien Lou = Siam Lavo.

Skin colour would probably be quite low on the list but to vain porcelain skin chasers like yourself, it's number 1 on the list lol

since you thai nazists want to use the chinese word so much I am pretty sure the chiense would have been able to tell the difference between a tai person and a native khmer. Ive already shown the map that the chinese knew the Yue which at the time included the Tai people and the Pu (mon khmer) were a different people.
You use the chinese one way then ignore their other writings? icon_confused.gif

ancient bayon relief done by the khmer showing our culture before india arrived similar to what our brothers still practice today

+Quote Post
SabaiSabai
post Oct 4 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #2477

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (chadwarden @ Oct 4 2012, 07:01 PM) *
since you thai nazists want to use the chinese word so much I am pretty sure the chiense would have been able to tell the difference between a tai person and a native khmer. Ive already shown the map that the chinese knew the Yue which at the time included the Tai people and the Pu (mon khmer) were a different people.
You use the chinese one way then ignore their other writings? icon_confused.gif

ancient bayon relief done by the khmer showing our culture before india arrived similar to what our brothers still practice today

So what is the difference between Vietnamese people and Tai? The chinese grouped everyone in southern China as a Yue.

Nanchao was apparently a Tai kingdom or had Tai speakers in it. Does it say it was founded by Yue people?

Chinese History - Non-Chinese peoples and neighboring states
Pu 濮

A term referring to Non-Chinese tribes settling along the course of the Yangtse River during the Zhou period 周. When the feudal state of Chu 楚 gradually won power and enlarged its territory, the Pu withdrew to the mountainous areas in the south. The Pu are thought to have contributed to the indigenious culture of the Chu state that is somewhat different from the proper Chinese culture in the Yellow River plain.

http://www.chinaknowledge.de/History/Altera/pu.html

And as for the water buffalo sacrifice. Its a common ritual found in southeast asia as well as in India. Not looking hard enough are you chad lol apparently it is a Brahmic ritual.

This might help you a bit.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/austric/message/1

What, did you think just because its on a stone relief you think it has to be Khmer? lol you people are hilarious.

oh and just so you know.... the Indians arrived LONG before those reliefs were even created roflmao

+Quote Post
chadwarden
post Oct 4 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #2478

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Oct 5 2012, 09:49 AM) *
So what is the difference between Vietnamese people and Tai? The chinese grouped everyone in southern China as a Yue.

Nanchao was apparently a Tai kingdom or had Tai speakers in it. Does it say it was founded by Yue people?

Chinese History - Non-Chinese peoples and neighboring states
Pu 濮

A term referring to Non-Chinese tribes settling along the course of the Yangtse River during the Zhou period 周. When the feudal state of Chu 楚 gradually won power and enlarged its territory, the Pu withdrew to the mountainous areas in the south. The Pu are thought to have contributed to the indigenious culture of the Chu state that is somewhat different from the proper Chinese culture in the Yellow River plain.

http://www.chinaknowledge.de/History/Altera/pu.html

And as for the water buffalo sacrifice. Its a common ritual found in southeast asia as well as in India. Not looking hard enough are you chad lol apparently it is a Brahmic ritual.

This might help you a bit.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/austric/message/1

What, did you think just because its on a stone relief you think it has to be Khmer? lol you people are hilarious.

oh and just so you know.... the Indians arrived LONG before those reliefs were even created roflmao

I love how almost every source states that the Chinese knew the difference between what Pu the austroasiatic mon-khmers were and the bai yue which is your supposed ancestors. but once again in the siam mind lets cling to some mispronounciations of chinese words to sink angkor sigh once again I lol.

Finally the Bai-Pu was the name given to the austroasiatic(mon-khmer) minorities on the extreme sW fringes of Chinese territory including groups such as the Blang Wa de'ang and many many more in SE asia. WOW where did we here those names before? oh yea thats right ive said that about 6 months ago icon_wink.gif

last time i checked the indians didnt have the same earrings as our tribesman wore or the same type of dress either... but oh well i guess since its not "tai" whatever that means it has to be indian because heavens forbid its an indigenous mon-khmer tribe practice laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SabaiSabai
post Oct 5 2012, 07:44 PM
Post #2479

AF Pro
Group Icon

So when exactly did we say that Austroasiatic people were not present in Angkor? FYI Siamese are NOT TAI PEOPLE. And according to your chinese map. Chams are also classed as Pu when we know they are clearly austronesian.

Vietnamese are also considered as Bai Yue but they speak an Austroasiatic language.

FYI

"The Karen-Padaung in Phrae live in the Wangshin District, in Maesin Village, Kangjai Village and Maepong Village. These are in the vicinity of KM 75 on the Phrae-Wangchin Road. The women of.these Karen tribes display their beauty, and their status as married women, by wearing carved elephant tusk in their ears. When a woman is married, her ears are pierced and an elephant tusk of one to four centimetres in length is inserted."

http://www.chiangmai-chiangrai.com/longneck_karen.html

And also;

"The Kelabit highlands are located in the Malaysian state of Sarawak, in the centre of the island of Borneo. They are one of the remotest places I've ever been, as the only way to get there is by plane. There are no boats and roads leading there and the only way to get out of there if there are no flights is to walk for two hours across the jungle until the logging road and from there take a logging truck. The Kelabit highlands lye at an altitude of 1000 meters above sea level and have a relatively fresh climate. They are home to Penan and Kelabit people- the latter are also known as long ear people, because of their long ear lobes. The Kelabits were 'civilised' only after WWII.
Bario, the major settlement in the area, is a major rice producing location, with rice farms fields everywhere. The Bario rice is of excellent quality, much better than Thai rice. "

http://www.molon.de/galleries/Malaysia/Sarawak/Kelabit/

And then some;

Some women at Dayak tribe have tradition unique. Having long ear. Much longer than woman’s ear generally. Having long ear is one of characteristic of Dayak tribe. At ancient time, centuries ago, having long ear was not only done by woman, but man too. But now only some Dayak women that have it.

Read more: http://healthmad.com/children/long-ear-a-s.../#ixzz28TisrNMQ

Did you think long ear was only practiced by one people? Austronesians as well as Autroasiatic and even Indians practiced it. For the tribal people having long lobes was a sign of beauty. Oh and lets not forget the most famous of the long eared traditions, the natives of easter island.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that long eared practice was strictly Austroasiatic? from the frequency of appearances it seems more likely to be Austronesian in origin. I've gone down the long ear route before. Didn't come up with anything at all. Angkor was multiethnic, and considering that just about all the ethnics in the region could have practiced the long ear tradition.

oh and lastly, The most famous historical figure that had long ears was Gautama Buddha. As a monk, the Buddha renounced his wealth, including his heavy ear adornment. According the Buddhist Studies website, "...the Buddha wore large ear plugs which he stopped wearing when he became a monk, but which left his ear lobes stretched."

If im not mistaken, this is also practiced in ancient India!!! oh look at that.

The Pu are austroasiatic. Siamese people are austroasiaitic. Whats your point? oh wait your one of those fools who still believe Siamese are Tai people lol this theory is already debunked. From the evidence of the Siamese identity appearing in the 10th and 11th century (yes this is way before the kingdom of Siam was ever formed) the geographical location for these Siam people are in Dvaravati. And seeing as Dvaravati did not fall until the 13th century, it is looking very likely that the populace of Dvaravati were Siamese. And no, they were not "Mon" Ramans aka Mons are associated with Ramanadesa. Ok thanks bye.

+Quote Post
SabaiSabai
post Oct 5 2012, 08:18 PM
Post #2480

AF Pro
Group Icon

Now looking deeper into the Pu people I come across something I think we will all get a kick out of.

http://www.e56.com.cn/system_file/minority/wazu/lishi.htm

The descendants of the Pu in modern times are the "Wa" people. Now heres an interesting one for any Lao people reading this. During the Han and the Jin Dynasties of China, the Pu were known as the Ailao people!!!! lol I take it back, there really was an Ailao people. Looks like we have found the ancestors of the Lao people lol

+Quote Post

127 Pages V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 02:46 AM