AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Future of China?, Where India left in dust?
richasiankid
post Dec 20 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #1

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

Some rhapsodise just how great India will thrive on multi-religious democracy (unlike Israel or mid east). Others fancy India becoming like HK or S'pore securing itself via English facility against evil Sinic hegemony.

But in the end it's a lesson where everything's sweet & swell India where it doesn't measure up, where it still can't even secure the basics and where human capital matters:

http://www.zshare.net/download/97642747c4df52c8/ (light end of tunnel; patience patience!)

PISA 2009 report for (against?) India?

Cities of India are still at the very very bottom, while cities like Shanghai are wowwing off the charts.

Yet another data point we're different.....

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 4 2012, 06:40 PM
Post #2

AF Addict
Group Icon

Oops, meant "bad than good". icon_redface.gif

Why not be honest and say Multiculturalism is bad for China? Why burn bridges?

EDIT: Actually the "alternative right" and "conservative left" types are surprisingly similar. You'd be surprised what kind of parallel you will find between certain members of sites like "Revleft" and "Alternative Right"

This post has been edited by AnybodyKiller: Jan 4 2012, 06:51 PM

+Quote Post
richasiankid
post Jan 4 2012, 06:51 PM
Post #3

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 4 2012, 06:40 PM) *
Oops, meant "bad than good". icon_redface.gif

EDIT: Actually the "alternative right" and "conservative left" types are surprisingly similar. You'd be surprised what kind of parallel you will find between certain members of sites like "Revleft" and "Alternative Right"

So tell us why China isn't bad. Come on. Expose yourself. Unless the mod intervenes of course. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 4 2012, 06:54 PM
Post #4

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 4 2012, 05:51 PM) *
So tell us why China isn't bad. Come on. Expose yourself. Unless the mod intervenes of course. icon_smile.gif

Tell us why China isn't bad? What does that even mean in the context of what has been said?

Why would a mod intervene?

EDIT: "Why China isn't bad", I'm guessing you mean "Tell us why China is good?"

I hate to answer a question with another question but, why would I think China is bad?

This post has been edited by AnybodyKiller: Jan 4 2012, 07:16 PM

+Quote Post
richasiankid
post Jan 4 2012, 07:28 PM
Post #5

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 4 2012, 06:54 PM) *
Tell us why China isn't bad? What does that even mean in the context of what has been said?

I hate to answer a question with another question but, why would I think China is bad?

Wrong: like jews and martyrdom, when is weakness not strength. Sir?

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 4 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #6

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 4 2012, 06:28 PM) *

Wtf? embarassedlaugh.gif

Just more inane rhetoric.

So what did you mean by "Why is China not bad?" how does that not equal to "Why is China good?" (You said: Wrong)

Why would a mod intervene? Have you been trolling? icon_smile.gif

@RafaelM
Economics doesn't always directly translate to power when you mention India<Brazil. Any country with WMD available to them holds more chips at the bargaining table, if you catch my drift.

In any case, India is just the example given by the OP. I have a few Indian friends by the way, but I'm aware of those with a superiority complex.

The real underlying issue is rich"asian"kid's use of Math tests and IQ scores to imply the "innately superior human capital of China." When there is far more evidence for these tests showing "development of human capital".

EDIT: I don't mind the agenda you're trying to push, I just don't like this particular method. It "burns bridges" unnecessarily

This post has been edited by AnybodyKiller: Jan 4 2012, 08:36 PM

+Quote Post
richasiankid
post Jan 5 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #7

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 4 2012, 08:33 PM) *
Wtf? embarassedlaugh.gif

Just more inane rhetoric.

So what did you mean by "Why is China not bad?" how does that not equal to "Why is China good?" (You said: Wrong)

Why would a mod intervene? Have you been trolling? icon_smile.gif

@RafaelM
Economics doesn't always directly translate to power when you mention India<Brazil. Any country with WMD available to them holds more chips at the bargaining table, if you catch my drift.

In any case, India is just the example given by the OP. I have a few Indian friends by the way, but I'm aware of those with a superiority complex.

The real underlying issue is rich"asian"kid's use of Math tests and IQ scores to imply the "innately superior human capital of China." When there is far more evidence for these tests showing "development of human capital".

EDIT: I don't mind the agenda you're trying to push, I just don't like this particular method. It "burns bridges" unnecessarily

Re-read and please, don't pretend you don't understand.

As for bringing in Rafeal, well, certainly death is equalizer. We're all equally dead eventually. Biology can be reduced to physics. But this is for you and some others too - religion has to trespass into the domain of knowledge (see how God recedes day and day when more and more can be explained?) while the same can't be said for faithful types, be it God and/or modern style of equality.

And potential ain't equal except on the blind - and by blinding faithful types?

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 5 2012, 08:11 PM
Post #8

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 5 2012, 05:12 PM) *
Re-read and please, don't pretend you don't understand.

As for bringing in Rafeal, well, certainly death is equalizer. We're all equally dead eventually. Biology can be reduced to physics. But this is for you and some others too - religion has to trespass into the domain of knowledge (see how God recedes day and day when more and more can be explained?) while the same can't be said for faithful types, be it God and/or modern style of equality.

And potential ain't equal except on the blind - and by blinding faithful types?

I understand. I just don't see how it is pertinent to this discussion in the least. "like jews and martyrdom, when is weakness not strength" = Basically: Jews and minorities appeal to morals of the majority to compensate for their disadvantage? A tediously over-complicated(like so many do when lacking substance) way of saying "playing the race card"? Stated as though it were some pearl of wisdom. icon_rolleyes.gif

Or is being ambiguous and cryptic part of your strategy so you can go back and flip-flop again? "Blood is thicker than water" then "race is more about culture than biology" icon_smile.gif

Studying for IQ tests to boost scores, The Flynn Effect, mental plasticity etc. is common knowledge. It's not some "egalitarian lefty conspiracy", nor is it playing "the race card."

Potential? Funny, because you tried to say Chinese are so vastly intellectually superior to Vietnamese, Thai etc. When they are genetically overlapping populations. This would be like saying Swedish people are vastly intellectually superior to Irish people. Or Italians are inherently smarter than Finnish people. Now, the target is Indians. Well sir, show me a method of accurately measuring intellectual potential, not to mention the fact scientists are recognizing different forms of intellect now. Much like athletics. Show me a study accurately accounting for environmental factors. Please post the methods of this "accurate accounting of environment" for us all to see.

Speaking of science, we are all the same species. Despite your "Not all Human, Not all Equal" remark (Also very telling of what kind of "science" you study). We can however be considered different families of the same species. We are distinguishable. A more accurate statement would be "All Human, All Different" or something to that degree.

Why would a mod intervene? Mods only intervene when someone is trolling and/or spamming. Why would this apply to you? (You imply they've been intervening on my behalf)

+Quote Post
richasiankid
post Jan 7 2012, 08:01 PM
Post #9

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 5 2012, 08:11 PM) *
I understand. I just don't see how it is pertinent to this discussion in the least. "like jews and martyrdom, when is weakness not strength" = Basically: Jews and minorities appeal to morals of the majority to compensate for their disadvantage? A tediously over-complicated(like so many do when lacking substance) way of saying "playing the race card"? Stated as though it were some pearl of wisdom. icon_rolleyes.gif

Or is being ambiguous and cryptic part of your strategy so you can go back and flip-flop again? "Blood is thicker than water" then "race is more about culture than biology" icon_smile.gif

Studying for IQ tests to boost scores, The Flynn Effect, mental plasticity etc. is common knowledge. It's not some "egalitarian lefty conspiracy", nor is it playing "the race card."

Potential? Funny, because you tried to say Chinese are so vastly intellectually superior to Vietnamese, Thai etc. When they are genetically overlapping populations. This would be like saying Swedish people are vastly intellectually superior to Irish people. Or Italians are inherently smarter than Finnish people. Now, the target is Indians. Well sir, show me a method of accurately measuring intellectual potential, not to mention the fact scientists are recognizing different forms of intellect now. Much like athletics. Show me a study accurately accounting for environmental factors. Please post the methods of this "accurate accounting of environment" for us all to see.

Speaking of science, we are all the same species. Despite your "Not all Human, Not all Equal" remark (Also very telling of what kind of "science" you study). We can however be considered different families of the same species. We are distinguishable. A more accurate statement would be "All Human, All Different" or something to that degree.

Why would a mod intervene? Mods only intervene when someone is trolling and/or spamming. Why would this apply to you? (You imply they've been intervening on my behalf)

Thanks, doesn't this whole idea of "equality" strike you, therefore, as even more unreasonable, given what you've just told us?

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 8 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #10

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 7 2012, 08:01 PM) *
Thanks, doesn't this whole idea of "equality" strike you, therefore, as even more unreasonable, given what you've just told us?

"All human, All different" implies more inequality than "Not all human, Not all Equal"? Can you please explain the logic behind that?

Anyways, sometimes silence speaks louder than words. He makes accusatory statements for me to "expose myself" by asking me "Why is China not bad?", yet can't even clarify what he means by this. So I'm left wondering if he even knows what point he was trying to make? Or rather, fool people into thinking he's making a point. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
richasiankid
post Jan 9 2012, 05:30 PM
Post #11

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 8 2012, 03:03 PM) *
"All human, All different" implies more inequality than "Not all human, Not all Equal"? Can you please explain the logic behind that?

Anyways, sometimes silence speaks louder than words. He makes accusatory statements for me to "expose myself" by asking me "Why is China not bad?", yet can't even clarify what he means by this. So I'm left wondering if he even knows what point he was trying to make? Or rather, fool people into thinking he's making a point. icon_smile.gif

Quite simple actually: (1) China is IMO becoming more AltRight than some "Revleft" and good for her; (2) Jews as the strong have not surprisingly usurped the values of the weak as useful devices for power; (3) We're not humans first (met Frenchman and German but never man etc.)

I bet you understand the above exactly - more than many others - again I've been in your shoes before - which is why it continues to bother you. Re-read the whole exchange (and I ask others to do the same) if you or others still have doubts.

And back to the question of PISA scores where Shanghai trumps the 2 cities of India by 2+ whole standard deviations (2nd percentile - on a group basis once again): yes, this is on 'mere' knowledge level perhaps - but again if it's so unimportant, why can't you let it go. If these scores of reading, science, math in a collective sense makes no difference and are just such useless factoids, why do all countries invest so much in "education" of the young? If you don't sense their importance, why would you care in the first place? icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 9 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #12

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 9 2012, 04:30 PM) *
Quite simple actually: (1) China is IMO becoming more AltRight than some "Revleft" and good for her; (2) Jews as the strong have not surprisingly usurped the values of the weak as useful devices for power; (3) We're not humans first (met Frenchman and German but never man etc.)

I bet you understand the above exactly - more than many others - again I've been in your shoes before - which is why it continues to bother you. Re-read the whole exchange (and I ask others to do the same) if you or others still have doubts.

And back to the question of PISA scores where Shanghai trumps the 2 cities of India by 2+ whole standard deviations (2nd percentile - on a group basis once again): yes, this is on 'mere' knowledge level perhaps - but again if it's so unimportant, why can't you let it go. If these scores of reading, science, math in a collective sense makes no difference and are just such useless factoids, why do all countries invest so much in "education" of the young? If you don't sense their importance, why would you care in the first place? icon_smile.gif

1) I enjoy many of the alt-right articles and find common ground with many of the posters there. You'd be surprised how many "alt righties" and "rev lefties" have nearly the same platform. Yet because of these labels, they don't realize this. I actually like Alt-Right, but I'm telling you; Scientific racism (especially citing articles with blatant data tampering, misinformation etc.) will be a hinderance to any political entity in the long run.

2) Yeah, I got that. I still stand by my assessment of it as inane rhetoric. Bringing up the Flynn Effect, IQ as a bad measure of innate intelligence, multiple types of intelligences, mental plasticity, epigenetics etc. is not playing the race card. How is "Jews as the strong have not surprisingly usurped the values of the weak as useful devices for power" relevant to the effect of environmental factors on test scores?

You invited others to go back and see, let me make it easy.
ME:
Why not be honest and say Multiculturalism is bad for China? Why burn bridges?

HIM:
So tell us why China isn't bad. Come on. Expose yourself. Unless the mod intervenes of course.

ME:

HIM:

Basically showing how environment/culture can effect scores = playing the race card

Inane: lacking significance, meaning, or point
Rhetoric: the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast.

3) That makes more sense "We're not humans first-- before our individual backgrounds". I think sometimes clarity takes a back seat to attempted eloquence. icon_wink.gif

I care in the first place (this also doubles as why it bothers me) because you imply that these test scores are attributed fully to inherent talent when it is far from the truth. I dislike misinformants, it's no different than Afro or Eurocentrics who "claim" populations to further their agendas, spread fear and/or hate etc. India might not do as well on PISA scores but when it comes to applying math and science where it counts the most, they are right there neck and neck. Any country with "first strike capability" really.

So, sir? Is it not truly then Mathematics as the aforementioned universal language? Or rather may it be violence in reality? embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
richasiankid
post Jan 9 2012, 09:22 PM
Post #13

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 9 2012, 08:26 PM) *
1) I enjoy many of the alt-right articles and find common ground with many of the posters there. You'd be surprised how many "alt righties" and "rev lefties" have nearly the same platform. Yet because of these labels, they don't realize this. I actually like Alt-Right, but I'm telling you; Scientific racism (especially citing articles with blatant data tampering, misinformation etc.) will be a hinderance to any political entity in the long run.

2) Yeah, I got that. I still stand by my assessment of it as inane rhetoric. Bringing up the Flynn Effect, IQ as a bad measure of innate intelligence, multiple types of intelligences, mental plasticity, epigenetics etc. is not playing the race card. How is "Jews as the strong have not surprisingly usurped the values of the weak as useful devices for power" relevant to the effect of environmental factors on test scores?

You invited others to go back and see, let me make it easy.

Basically showing how environment/culture can effect scores = playing the race card

Inane: lacking significance, meaning, or point
Rhetoric: the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast.

3) That makes more sense "We're not humans first-- before our individual backgrounds". I think sometimes clarity takes a back seat to attempted eloquence. icon_wink.gif

I care in the first place (this also doubles as why it bothers me) because you imply that these test scores are attributed fully to inherent talent when it is far from the truth. I dislike misinformants, it's no different than Afro or Eurocentrics who "claim" populations to further their agendas, spread fear and/or hate etc. India might not do as well on PISA scores but when it comes to applying math and science where it counts the most, they are right there neck and neck. Any country with "first strike capability" really.

So, sir? Is it not truly then Mathematics as the aforementioned universal language? Or rather may it be violence in reality? embarassedlaugh.gif

If you think about it, in the annals of human history, the greatest and most egregious crime the German National Socialists could ever ever possibly ever committed is they lost the war.

Period.

Everything else and every other ornament ever enunciated since is merely derivative - if not secondary.

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 9 2012, 09:54 PM
Post #14

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 9 2012, 09:22 PM) *
If you think about it, in the annals of human history, the greatest and most egregious crime the German National Socialists could ever ever possibly ever committed is they lost the war.

Period.

Everything else and every other ornament ever enunciated since is merely derivative - if not secondary.

"One does not simply walk into Russia in the winter."

And you were telling me to "expose myself"... embarassedlaugh.gif

I've never met a Chinese guy so supportive of Nazi Germany. icon_wink.gif

Why did they lose in the first place though? In addition to over-amitious expansion, Poor strategic decisions by Hitler, infighting, Germany also went as far as to make it public policy to view other nations as scientifically and inherently inferior. That's very bad PR. The Holocaust was terrible (He would have done much better to simply expel the oligarchy IMO-- Also not made it about race), but many fascists committed similar and even worse atrocities yet the whole world didn't declare war on them.

Interestingly enough many Socialists and Communist (full-scale left) regimes suffer from a "overcentalized" power structure which leads to Facism (It's not just the right). The need for a centralized structure like this during war times is understandable, but most are unwilling to give up this power once the "struggle" is over and refuse to restore democracy. Hence the need for balance and objectivity rather than blind faith in a "side".

+Quote Post
richasiankid
post Jan 9 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #15

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 9 2012, 09:54 PM) *
"One does not simply walk into Russia in the winter."

And you were telling me to "expose myself"... embarassedlaugh.gif

I've never met a Chinese guy so supportive of Nazi Germany. icon_wink.gif

Why did they lose in the first place though? In addition to over-amitious expansion, Poor strategic decisions by Hitler, infighting, Germany also went as far as to make it public policy to view other nations as scientifically and inherently inferior. That's very bad PR. The Holocaust was terrible (He would have done much better to simply expel the oligarchy IMO-- Also not made it about race), but many fascists committed similar and even worse atrocities yet the whole world didn't declare war on them.

Interestingly enough many Socialists and Communist (full-scale left) regimes suffer from a "overcentalized" power structure which leads to Facism (It's not just the right). The need for a centralized structure like this during war times is understandable, but most are unwilling to give up this power once the "struggle" is over and refuse to restore democracy. Hence the need for balance and objectivity rather than blind faith in a "side".

Oh I still will never apologize if I love women more than men; nor will I apologize for loving my brother more than strangers.

Same with nation, same with country, and same with biological family.

Will you though?

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 10 2012, 12:37 AM
Post #16

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 9 2012, 10:52 PM) *
Oh I still will never apologize if I love women more than men; nor will I apologize for loving my brother more than strangers.

Same with nation, same with country, and same with biological family.

Will you though?

Like I said, I have no problem with your most of your "agenda". When you use misinformation, hate/fear mongering, racial pseudo-science etc. to promote it however, I will "expose" it for what it is.

I will not apologize for loving my family more than others, but I won't $hit on my neighbor to make that point.

+Quote Post
richasiankid
post Jan 11 2012, 03:48 AM
Post #17

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 10 2012, 12:37 AM) *
Like I said, I have no problem with your most of your "agenda". When you use misinformation, hate/fear mongering, racial pseudo-science etc. to promote it however, I will "expose" it for what it is.

I will not apologize for loving my family more than others, but I won't $hit on my neighbor to make that point.

Then exposing inequality at least from a Western if not UN perspective should be your first, no?

I think people should openly discuss facts (as in the 2 SD difference between Shanghai and the Indian cities) rather than sweep it under the rug - or pretend human population differences are the same or of equal potential.

Don't you at least agree that knowledge is better than ignorance?

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Jan 11 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #18

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 11 2012, 03:48 AM) *
Then exposing inequality at least from a Western if not UN perspective should be your first, no?

I think people should openly discuss facts (as in the 2 SD difference between Shanghai and the Indian cities) rather than sweep it under the rug - or pretend human population differences are the same or of equal potential.

Don't you at least agree that knowledge is better than ignorance?

Of course knowledge is better than ignorance.

Like I've said on many occasions, I understand better than most the reality of inherent differences between populations and the reality of "racial clustering". However, saying that these differences make or break a civilization or that these are the only variables effecting these scores is blatant propaganda of the first world. The much more telling evidence shows for these tests to be development of human capital rather than innate human capital. Not to say they aren't developing more accurate tests that measure the different forms of innate intelligence (Much like athletics, the mind is dynamic and not one dimensional), but for now the studies trying to measure innate "G" accurately are laughably biased. One side is guilty of focusing on malleability, the other of data tampering and misinformation. The real ugly truth is that sometimes it is more cost efficient and conducive to national growth to simply let the undeveloped human capital starve rather than train them.

Even a look at history just a few hundred years ago ( not enough time for natural selection to account for such a leap forward in "innate intellect) shows that these societies with sub 100 IQs, of which there are many, have had great civilizations and empires. I mean, even modern genetics shows ancient Egyptians were "black" Another glaring example is country like Vietnam, Thailand and Burma being 2 SDs below China while having vastly overlapping populations. Again, basically like saying Germans, English, French and Swedes are 2 SDs away in terms of innate capacity.

This post has been edited by AnybodyKiller: Jan 11 2012, 04:08 PM

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- richasiankid   The Future of China?   Dec 20 2011, 09:47 PM
- - Hugham   zshare.com is bad site, I fail to download from it...   Dec 20 2011, 10:45 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (Hugham @ Dec 20 2011, 10:45 PM) zs...   Dec 21 2011, 07:16 PM
|- - Hugham   Quite surprising or not quite surprising at all ab...   Dec 21 2011, 08:00 PM
||- - richasiankid   QUOTE (Hugham @ Dec 21 2011, 08:00 PM) Qu...   Dec 22 2011, 08:17 PM
|- - Hugham   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Dec 22 2011, 08:16 ...   Dec 21 2011, 08:16 PM
- - newties21   Because India is a very diverse nation racially an...   Dec 21 2011, 10:28 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (newties21 @ Dec 21 2011, 10:28 PM)...   Dec 21 2011, 11:10 PM
||- - elleX0   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 22 2011, 04:10...   Dec 23 2011, 04:43 AM
|||- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (elleX0 @ Dec 23 2011, 03:43 AM) Of...   Dec 23 2011, 12:09 PM
|||- - elleX0   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 23 2011, 05:09...   Dec 23 2011, 12:23 PM
||- - newties21   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 21 2011, 11:10...   Dec 26 2011, 11:16 AM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (newties21 @ Dec 21 2011, 10:28 PM)...   Dec 23 2011, 03:08 PM
|- - NiceLemon   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Dec 23 2011, 03:08 ...   Dec 24 2011, 06:21 PM
- - AnybodyKiller   How can you "accurately" account for cul...   Dec 25 2011, 08:36 PM
- - DOUBLEMINT   ^Butthurt,Why cant you just for once be happy for ...   Dec 25 2011, 09:26 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ Dec 25 2011, 08:26 PM...   Dec 25 2011, 10:29 PM
|- - gearofwar115   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 25 2011, 10:29...   Dec 26 2011, 12:21 AM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (gearofwar115 @ Dec 25 2011, 11:21 ...   Dec 26 2011, 11:24 AM
- - har   It is an inferiority complex created by whites--As...   Dec 26 2011, 01:33 AM
|- - elleX0   QUOTE (har @ Dec 26 2011, 06:33 AM) It is...   Dec 26 2011, 04:35 AM
|- - haragain   QUOTE (elleX0 @ Dec 26 2011, 05:35 AM) Ha...   Dec 31 2011, 04:43 AM
- - richasiankid   Short reply to comments posted: NiceLemon writes:...   Dec 27 2011, 05:10 PM
|- - haragain   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Dec 27 2011, 06:10 ...   Dec 31 2011, 04:46 AM
- - AnybodyKiller   Why not deconstruct both? Why do overseas Indian...   Dec 27 2011, 08:14 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 27 2011, 08:14...   Dec 28 2011, 05:17 PM
||- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Dec 28 2011, 04:17 ...   Dec 28 2011, 07:35 PM
||- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 28 2011, 07:35...   Dec 30 2011, 01:38 AM
||- - foi2   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 28 2011, 07:35...   Dec 31 2011, 01:14 AM
||- - richasiankid   QUOTE (foi2 @ Dec 31 2011, 01:14 AM) You ...   Dec 31 2011, 02:28 AM
||- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (foi2 @ Dec 31 2011, 01:14 AM) You ...   Jan 1 2012, 06:44 PM
|- - RafaelM   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 27 2011, 07:14...   Dec 28 2011, 08:35 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (RafaelM @ Dec 28 2011, 08:35 PM) W...   Dec 28 2011, 10:46 PM
|- - RafaelM   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Dec 28 2011, 09:46...   Dec 29 2011, 05:59 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (RafaelM @ Dec 29 2011, 05:59 PM) I...   Dec 29 2011, 06:44 PM
- - AsiaticGlory   I think the reasons why Indians seem to do better ...   Dec 31 2011, 01:45 AM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Dec 31 2011, 01:45 ...   Dec 31 2011, 02:57 AM
||- - elleX0   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Dec 31 2011, 07:57 ...   Dec 31 2011, 04:44 AM
||- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Dec 31 2011, 01:57 ...   Dec 31 2011, 06:45 AM
||- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Dec 31 2011, 06:45 ...   Dec 31 2011, 05:30 PM
|- - haragain   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Dec 31 2011, 02:45 ...   Dec 31 2011, 05:23 AM
- - InitialDJay   the socioeconomic gap, i think, has a lot to do wi...   Jan 2 2012, 02:44 AM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (InitialDJay @ Jan 2 2012, 02:44 AM...   Jan 4 2012, 05:15 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 4 2012, 04:15 P...   Jan 4 2012, 05:53 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 4 2012, 05:53 ...   Jan 4 2012, 06:09 PM
|- - RafaelM   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 4 2012, 04:53 ...   Jan 4 2012, 07:37 PM
- - AnybodyKiller   Oops, meant "bad than good". Why not ...   Jan 4 2012, 06:40 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 4 2012, 06:40 ...   Jan 4 2012, 06:51 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 4 2012, 05:51 P...   Jan 4 2012, 06:54 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 4 2012, 06:54 ...   Jan 4 2012, 07:28 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 4 2012, 06:28 P...   Jan 4 2012, 08:33 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 4 2012, 08:33 ...   Jan 5 2012, 06:12 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 5 2012, 05:12 P...   Jan 5 2012, 08:11 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 5 2012, 08:11 ...   Jan 7 2012, 08:01 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 7 2012, 08:01 P...   Jan 8 2012, 03:03 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 8 2012, 03:03 ...   Jan 9 2012, 05:30 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 9 2012, 04:30 P...   Jan 9 2012, 08:26 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 9 2012, 08:26 ...   Jan 9 2012, 09:22 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 9 2012, 09:22 P...   Jan 9 2012, 09:54 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 9 2012, 09:54 ...   Jan 9 2012, 10:52 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 9 2012, 10:52 P...   Jan 10 2012, 12:37 AM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 10 2012, 12:37...   Jan 11 2012, 03:48 AM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 11 2012, 03:48 ...   Jan 11 2012, 02:23 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 11 2012, 02:23...   Jan 12 2012, 04:00 AM
|- - elleX0   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 12 2012, 09:00 ...   Jan 12 2012, 11:09 AM
- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (haragain @ Dec 31 2011, 04:23 AM) ...   Jan 5 2012, 12:37 PM
- - DOUBLEMINT   Indians are still suffering from colonia mentality...   Jan 9 2012, 08:37 PM
|- - Yerroperil   QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ Jan 9 2012, 08:37 PM)...   Jan 10 2012, 12:26 AM
- - DOUBLEMINT   Anybodykiller,you are the one that takes these IQ ...   Jan 11 2012, 08:28 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ Jan 11 2012, 08:28 PM...   Jan 11 2012, 09:37 PM
||- - DOUBLEMINT   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 11 2012, 10:37...   Jan 11 2012, 11:50 PM
||- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ Jan 11 2012, 10:50 PM...   Jan 12 2012, 01:40 PM
||- - fivers   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 12 2012, 01:40...   Jan 12 2012, 06:37 PM
||- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (fivers @ Jan 12 2012, 05:37 PM) Wo...   Jan 12 2012, 08:13 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (DOUBLEMINT @ Jan 11 2012, 08:28 PM...   Jan 12 2012, 10:43 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 12 2012, 10:43 ...   Jan 12 2012, 10:59 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 12 2012, 10:59...   Jan 12 2012, 11:18 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 12 2012, 11:18 ...   Jan 12 2012, 11:41 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 12 2012, 11:41...   Jan 14 2012, 01:57 AM
- - AsiaticGlory   I think Austronesians are proto-Mongoloids. In oth...   Jan 12 2012, 05:52 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Jan 12 2012, 04:52 ...   Jan 12 2012, 06:05 PM
- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE And this is - again - on supposedly such an ...   Jan 14 2012, 04:13 AM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 14 2012, 04:13...   Jan 14 2012, 05:05 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 14 2012, 05:05 ...   Jan 14 2012, 09:24 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 14 2012, 09:24...   Jan 18 2012, 04:14 AM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 18 2012, 04:14 ...   Jan 18 2012, 12:49 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 18 2012, 12:49...   Jan 20 2012, 09:07 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 20 2012, 08:07 ...   Jan 20 2012, 11:00 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 20 2012, 11:00...   Jan 29 2012, 09:06 AM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 29 2012, 08:06 ...   Jan 30 2012, 02:49 AM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 30 2012, 02:49...   Jan 30 2012, 05:31 AM
|- - elleX0   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 30 2012, 10:31 ...   Jan 30 2012, 12:56 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (richasiankid @ Jan 30 2012, 04:31 ...   Jan 30 2012, 01:50 PM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Jan 30 2012, 01:50...   Jan 31 2012, 04:55 AM
- - Mid-Night_Sun   lmao you've taken a test for 15 year olds wayy...   Jan 20 2012, 09:58 PM
|- - faydabakery   QUOTE (Mid-Night_Sun @ Jan 20 2012, 09...   Jan 29 2012, 09:40 AM
|- - richasiankid   QUOTE (Mid-Night_Sun @ Jan 20 2012, 09...   Jan 29 2012, 11:14 PM
- - Suriin1234   Just wondering is the western part of china like l...   Jan 21 2012, 10:41 PM
- - elleX0   Ignorance is almost as bad as ad hominem or Trolli...   Jan 31 2012, 04:12 AM
- - elleX0   A High IQ does not necessarily equate to high inte...   Jan 31 2012, 06:04 AM
2 Pages V   1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 12:19 PM