white men are more attracted to Asian women
bear11
post Feb 11 2012, 06:31 AM
Post #1

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...ers-SECOND.html

The women tended to go for black male faces, followed by white and then Asian.

Men plumped for Asian women, followed by white, then black.

The Department of Psychology at Cardiff University, which carried out the study, says the results of their research are reflected in society.

Government figures show around one-and-a-half times more black men marrying white women than the other way around in the UK.

More white men have also been found to marry East Asian women - compared to Asian men marrying white women.

Dr Michael Lewis, who led the research project, said: ‘It will come as no surprise to many that facial attractiveness makes up part of the decision of who we marry.

‘And it's no coincidence that groups perceived as more attractive - black males and Asian females - feature more often in mixed-race marriages.

‘In the past more measurable features such as wealth, status and fertility have been considered more important in how we choose out partners.

‘Our study matches the same patterns observed in the Government's data on marriage.’

This post has been edited by bear11: Feb 11 2012, 06:33 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
devils666
post Feb 11 2012, 06:32 AM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

White men are latent pedophiles. Once they turn 40, they all turn into fat perverts.

+Quote Post
bear11
post Feb 11 2012, 06:35 AM
Post #3

AF Addict
Group Icon

Movies can be blamed a lot for this.

That idiot Zhang Yimou certainly won't help by making yet another white hero saving Asian women movie .

+Quote Post
devils666
post Feb 11 2012, 09:02 AM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (bear11 @ Feb 11 2012, 07:35 AM) *
Movies can be blamed a lot for this.

That idiot Zhang Yimou certainly won't help by making yet another white hero saving Asian women movie .

I wouldn't trust any western "studies" just like I wouldn't trust N. Korean propaganda. As always, White people are magically in the middle - free from finger pointing or ostracism. Neither the best (which causes anger) or the worst (which also causes anger). As always, they're trying to divide people of color by setting this black/Asian barrier.

Funny how they only asked White men and women about who they found attractive. I guess the opinions of "mud people" don't matter. I guess White people should have first pick at their mates. This study leaves Black women and Asian men in the corner - maybe they should just hook up and say "fu-k you!" to everyone else....

+Quote Post
devils666
post Feb 12 2012, 03:08 AM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

Another fact that I want to point out is that Blacks and Asians share similar features: flat wide noses, fuller lips, almond eyes, brown/black eyes/hair, and smaller chins. For example, if you painted an Asian person brown and gave them an afro, they could pass as black. You couldn't do that with whites due to their eyecolor and pointy features.

+Quote Post
asianplayer
post Feb 14 2012, 01:49 AM
Post #6

AF Fan
Group Icon

they steal our women...
we asian brothers should go steal their women..

+Quote Post
hugo boss
post Feb 14 2012, 04:06 PM
Post #7

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Feb 12 2012, 12:08 AM) *
Another fact that I want to point out is that Blacks and Asians share similar features: flat wide noses, fuller lips, almond eyes, brown/black eyes/hair, and smaller chins. For example, if you painted an Asian person brown and gave them an afro, they could pass as black. You couldn't do that with whites due to their eyecolor and pointy features.

Ive seen filipinos with a shaved head or wearing a beanie cap that could pass as blacks, because of the dark complexion and facial features

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 15 2012, 12:49 AM
Post #8

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (asianplayer @ Feb 14 2012, 12:49 AM) *
they steal our women...
we asian brothers should go steal their women..

All this will do is make the overseas Asian community fade away into extinction.

Asian male + white female = non-Asian children
Asian female + white male = non-Asian children

Asian male + Asian female = Asian children

Though some Asian/white mixed people can pass for Asian. However, they might just mix with whites and become even less Asian. How many 25% Asian/75% white that you meet look Asian?

Asian Americans and other overseas Asians are like Seljuk Turks and the Huns. Like them, we are originally Asian but we are becoming less Asian from mixing with these non-Asian races. The Seljuks (Turkey) and the Huns (Hungary) became non-Asian when they mixed with the local people. We must not repeat their mistakes.

The best option is to marry Asians and produce large Asian families. We should relocate to the Pacific Northwest and build a new Asian society on it like what Turkic nomads did in Central Asia.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 15 2012, 12:49 AM

+Quote Post
asianplayer
post Feb 15 2012, 01:15 AM
Post #9

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 15 2012, 01:49 AM) *
All this will do is make the overseas Asian community fade away into extinction.

Asian male + white female = non-Asian children
Asian female + white male = non-Asian children

Asian male + Asian female = Asian children

Though some Asian/white mixed people can pass for Asian. However, they might just mix with whites and become even less Asian. How many 25% Asian/75% white that you meet look Asian?

Asian Americans and other overseas Asians are like Seljuk Turks and the Huns. Like them, we are originally Asian but we are becoming less Asian from mixing with these non-Asian races. The Seljuks (Turkey) and the Huns (Hungary) became non-Asian when they mixed with the local people. We must not repeat their mistakes.

The best option is to marry Asians and produce large Asian families. We should relocate to the Pacific Northwest and build a new Asian society on it like what Turkic nomads did in Central Asia.

children that are mix have higher IQ and won't suffer from mental illness diease. I wouldn't mind having a white wife and having babies with her. hahaha. they are still my kids as long as they dont hate other races. bro: your more like a conservative mind..

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 15 2012, 01:48 AM
Post #10

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (asianplayer @ Feb 15 2012, 12:15 AM) *
children that are mix have higher IQ and won't suffer from mental illness diease. I wouldn't mind having a white wife and having babies with her. hahaha. they are still my kids as long as they dont hate other races. bro: your more like a conservative mind..

no, not really
It's Asians and whites who have the highest IQs.
If mixed people were indeed "superior," it would be expected that mixed countries like India, Mexico, Turkey, Morocco, Brazil, etc. would be the most developed in the world. That, however, is not true at all. The most developed countries in the world are either white Europid or Asian Mongoloid.

I am just interested in Asian women. White women are overrated. The stereotype that Asian women age better is actually quite true. Then again, I live in Texas where white women abuse their bodies with red meat. In my opinion, the only reason average overseas Asians want to date whites is because they want to conform.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 15 2012, 01:48 AM

+Quote Post
ReginaRae
post Feb 15 2012, 03:10 PM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 15 2012, 01:48 AM) *
If mixed people were indeed "superior," it would be expected that mixed countries like India, Mexico, Turkey, Morocco, Brazil, etc. would be the most developed in the world. That, however, is not true at all. The most developed countries in the world are either white Europid or Asian Mongoloid.

Where are you getting Asian Mongolian countries being some of the most developed? According to the HDI, the top 10 developed countries are all European, including the United States and Canada. Stretching that further, only 5 of the top 35 most "advanced" countries are Asian, according to the IMF. So..I'm confused as to why you would even add Asian countries onto the list of the most developed when their presence is minor.

It's Asians and whites who have the highest IQs.

Please don't think highly of someones IQ. IQ tests don't accurately measure intelligence. I've met people that went to top colleges and scored high on their IQ test but didn't know that they speak German in Austria. In other words, you can have a high IQ and still be a dull knife. Being knowledgeable in what you've learned, memorising things, but a being completely ignorant in other fields can co-exist, all the while having a high IQ. It's completely possible to have a high IQ and still be a nitwit.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 15 2012, 03:23 PM
Post #12

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (ReginaRae @ Feb 15 2012, 02:10 PM) *
Where are you getting Asian Mongolian countries being some of the most developed? According to the HDI, the top 10 developed countries are all European, including the United States and Canada. Stretching that further, only 5 of the top 35 most "advanced" countries are Asian, according to the IMF. So..I'm confused as to why you would even add Asian countries onto the list of the most developed when their presence is minor.

Yes and it seems the only non-white countries that are developed are Asian. Though to be fair, there aren't many Asian Mongoloid nations in the first place. Japan, China, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, and Mongolia are the only ones that can be considered full Mongoloid Asian. 4 out of 8 of them are developed. The rest of Southeast Asia is mixed with Australoid and Central Asia is mixed with whites and Semitics.

QUOTE (ReginaRae @ Feb 15 2012, 02:10 PM) *
Please don't think highly of someones IQ. IQ tests don't accurately measure intelligence. I've met people that went to top colleges and scored high on their IQ test but didn't know that they speak German in Austria. In other words, you can have a high IQ and still be a dull knife. Being knowledgeable in what you've learned, memorising things, but a being completely ignorant in other fields can co-exist, all the while having a high IQ. It's completely possible to have a high IQ and still be a nitwit.

There is a difference between intelligence and being knowledgeable. Intelligence is mostly genetic while being knowledgeable is more about the environment. In other words, an ignorant nitwit can easily fix his or her problem by getting educated or reading more. A retard, however, will never become a genius. No amount of education, nutrition, and tutoring can turn a retard into a genius. At best, a retard will become less retarded. Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity cannot be fixed.

I think IQ just measures potential. Obviously not everyone is going to utilize their full potential.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 15 2012, 03:25 PM

+Quote Post
GarlicJr
post Jun 17 2012, 08:51 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Feb 12 2012, 04:08 AM) *

I'm going to need you to put down the kool aid. East Asians (Japanese, Korean, Chinese) look NOTHING like blacks.

This post has been edited by GarlicJr: Jun 17 2012, 08:52 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 10:31 PM