Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

If VN were to be part of China (again)
Ilikeasians
post Feb 12 2012, 07:52 PM
Post #1

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Members

I have a question for you Chinese people. Historically, the tension between the two countries have been unfair taxation, where Vietnam must pay tributaries in exchange for peace. Now, in the modern era, Vietnam lives rather peacefully with neighboring countries. The only threat is from the China. Hypothetically speaking, if the current VN government were to sign some sort of borderless pact with China similar to the Eurozone, with joint development of the South China Sea and other disputed territories, where would this development take China and Vietnam in the next few decades, assuming Taiwan and other Chinese populated countries have already joined up with mainland China? Do you Chinese welcome this or see this as a sort of bad thing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 13 2012, 03:34 AM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 12 2012, 08:39 PM) *
Christ,asians are not about to go extinct.Stop the asian brotherhood bullcrap.They are just as much of an enemy as the westerners.

You clearly don't pay attention to demographic trends. If you did, you would know that Africans, Middle Easterners, Latinos, and South Asians have the highest population growths. At the same time, Asian countries are approaching the point of having a birthrate that is below the replacement rate of 2.1 per family.

Let's say that war breaks out in the Far East in the year 2020. Maybe it's over the Spratly Islands, Dokdo, the ethnic identity of Gorguryo, or some other petty conflict that is plaguing our race. Anyway such a war would most likely drain the young men of the Far East. Many young men of all sides will die or be disabled. In the aftermath of such a war, there would be lots of buildings and infrastructure that need to be rebuilt.

Only problem is that there wouldn't be enough adult men to fulfill all the labor requirements. Combine that with the small families of Asian couples, these Asian countries may get desperate and import millions of Africans, Indians, and Arabs to help rebuilt the Far East. Africa, India, and Arabia have high birthrates so they would of course eventually displace the Asian populations.

A society that is 95% Asian and 5% African will become 50% African within a few generations.

The "asian brotherhood bullcrap" is the only thing that will prevent bloodshed in the Far East.
- Chinese nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Japanese nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Korean nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Vietnamese nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Mongolian nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Khmer nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.

and so on...

Finally, westerners are not the enemy at all. This isn't the 1800s when the West was actually strong. In this century, Western Civilization will cease to exist due to the demographic conquest of Latinos, Middle Easterners, South Asians, and Africans.

QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 08:39 PM) *
I think the future for any Asian country either EA or SEA need to collaborate with each other and understand each other culture and people. The most important goals are our future progress as a civilized nation and people. Also Africa and South America is the last place to establish such a competition and business with those non-asian nation into the future.

In the modern world and the future world, wars are won with demographics. The blacks and the browns are more of a demographic rival rather than a military or economic rival.

- In the world of today, the black race's fertility is more powerful than nuclear missiles.
- America's advanced stealth fighter jets and unmanned drones are nothing against the large families of Latinos.
- A group of Mexican orphans have more conquering power than a squad of highly trained Navy SEALs.
- Forget Mother Russia's military. India's large population is more likely to conquer Asia.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 13 2012, 03:38 AM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 13 2012, 05:20 AM
Post #3

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 03:34 AM) *
You clearly don't pay attention to demographic trends. If you did, you would know that Africans, Middle Easterners, Latinos, and South Asians have the highest population growths. At the same time, Asian countries are approaching the point of having a birthrate that is below the replacement rate of 2.1 per family.

Let's say that war breaks out in the Far East in the year 2020. Maybe it's over the Spratly Islands, Dokdo, the ethnic identity of Gorguryo, or some other petty conflict that is plaguing our race. Anyway such a war would most likely drain the young men of the Far East. Many young men of all sides will die or be disabled. In the aftermath of such a war, there would be lots of buildings and infrastructure that need to be rebuilt.

Only problem is that there wouldn't be enough adult men to fulfill all the labor requirements. Combine that with the small families of Asian couples, these Asian countries may get desperate and import millions of Africans, Indians, and Arabs to help rebuilt the Far East. Africa, India, and Arabia have high birthrates so they would of course eventually displace the Asian populations.

A society that is 95% Asian and 5% African will become 50% African within a few generations.

The "asian brotherhood bullcrap" is the only thing that will prevent bloodshed in the Far East.
- Chinese nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Japanese nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Korean nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Vietnamese nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Mongolian nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.
- Khmer nationalism will turn the Far East into a bloodbath.

and so on...

Finally, westerners are not the enemy at all. This isn't the 1800s when the West was actually strong. In this century, Western Civilization will cease to exist due to the demographic conquest of Latinos, Middle Easterners, South Asians, and Africans.

Let me put it this way,I dont give a crap about wheather other asians go extinct or not.And no,japan and korea are under america's control,so their nationalism doesnt mean squat.And the other asian countries they are either being controlled or too small to turn anything into a bloodbath except maybe themselves.
Stop lumping all asians together.I find ur obssesion over mongoloids or Altaic to be very gay.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 13 2012, 05:50 AM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 13 2012, 04:20 AM) *
Let me put it this way,I dont give a crap about wheather other asians go extinct or not.And no,japan and korea are under america's control,so their nationalism doesnt mean squat.And the other asian countries they are either being controlled or too small to turn anything into a bloodbath except maybe themselves.
Stop lumping all asians together.I find ur obssesion over mongoloids or Altaic to be very gay.

Your own ethnic group will go extinct too when the war happens. I am going to assume you are Chinese since you seem confident your own ethnic group won't go extinct. However, China's birthrate is becoming as low as that of developed countries. If China fights a war, lots of Chinese men will die. China will then have to rebuild their country. The lack of young men means China might import Arabs, Africans, and Indians. If you think they are going to assimilate into Chinese culture then you clearly have never met Arabs and Africans before.

When those other Asians get overwhelmed with Africans and Muslims, they will move on to China when they are done. Do NOT underestimate the black race's fertility or the Muslims' religious fervor.

Asians from Asia are so naive about the outside world.

Lumping all the Asians together is superior to dividing Asians apart. We are the same. Try meeting some non-Asians before trying to make the claim that Asians are "different."

I find your infighting to be very childish. Fighting over the Spratly Islands is like watching small naive stupid children fight over a playground.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 13 2012, 06:01 AM
Post #5

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 06:50 AM) *
Your own ethnic group will go extinct too when the war happens. I am going to assume you are Chinese since you seem confident your own ethnic group won't go extinct. However, China's birthrate is becoming as low as that of developed countries. If China fights a war, lots of Chinese men will die. China will then have to rebuild their country. The lack of young men means China might import Arabs, Africans, and Indians. If you think they are going to assimilate into Chinese culture then you clearly have never met Arabs and Africans before.

When those other Asians get overwhelmed with Africans and Muslims, they will move on to China when they are done. Do NOT underestimate the black race's fertility or the Muslims' religious fervor.

Asians from Asia are so naive about the outside world.

Lumping all the Asians together is superior to dividing Asians apart. We are the same. Try meeting some non-Asians before trying to make the claim that Asians are "different."

I find your infighting to be very childish. Fighting over the Spratly Islands is like watching small naive stupid children fight over a playground.

Childish?U think we would want to fight if they were willing to just give it to us?How about you go convince ur asian brothers to give our islands back so we can stop the fighting?
And please,the other asians would come and murder us all without even so much as a blink,like manchurians,mongolians and japanese did.Thats why the so called brotherhood u r tyring to promote makes me want to puke.
And lack of young men doesnt mean we have to import arabs and africans.China's population had been less than 400 million for thousand of years,and we survived.So please,stop worrying about us.

This post has been edited by oolong: Feb 13 2012, 06:03 AM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 13 2012, 06:18 AM
Post #6

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 13 2012, 05:01 AM) *
Childish?U think we want to fight if they are willing to just give it to us?How about you go convince ur asian brothers to give our islands back so we can stop the fighting?

The part that is childish is the fact there is even fighting in the first place. It's just a couple of rocks on the ocean.

During the 1800s, the different European ethnic groups at least fought over a bigger piece of land.

And please,the other asians would come and murder us all without even so much as a blink,like manchurians,mongolians and japanese did.Thats why the so called brotherhood u r tyring to promote makes me want to puke.

I never said other Asians were innocent. In fact, you are right. They are just as bad as the Chinese. However they must also be made aware of the situation too.

- Manchus don't exist anymore so there is no point in talking about them.
- Japan is facing demographic collapse so I doubt they would be killing anyone. In addition, Japan is started to take in more non-Asian immigrants. When the Muslims start demanding Sharia Law or when the Africans start committing crimes, the Japanese will quickly realize their conflict with other Asians was petty.
- As for Mongolians, they probably won't realize the truth about the outside world anytime soon. Regardless I doubt Mongolians would actually to anything to the Chinese. However I notice Mongolians from Russian territories like Kalmykia don't seem to have a problem with Chinese.

And lack of young men doesnt mean we have to import arabs and africans.China's population had been less than 400 million for thousand of years,and we survived.So please,stop worrying about us.

Yes but China will have more old people. When the young men get killed in war, who will be left to take care of China's growing population of old people? Also remember that Chinese couples are having fewer and fewer children. This of course means China can't afford to lose any of their young men.

Let's assume that Japan, Korea, Mongolia, and Southeast Asia all get flooded by Africans and Muslims. The Muslims would most likely establish Sharia Law over these countries and they will combine themselves with the rest of the Islamic world in the Middle East and North Africa as well as the newly conquered Europe, Australia, and Canada.
What is stopping this Global Caliphate from attacking China to force Sharia Law on them?

Thus China would be better off if their Asian neighbors were able to keep out foreigners.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 13 2012, 06:35 AM
Post #7

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 07:18 AM) *
The part that is childish is the fact there is even fighting in the first place. It's just a couple of rocks on the ocean.

During the 1800s, the different European ethnic groups at least fought over a bigger piece of land.

Those little rocks come with big financial benefits.And 以地事秦,犹抱薪救火,薪不尽,火不灭, we are not giving up any territory thats rightfully ours.So u go tell u asian frinds to stop being so greedy.

I never said other Asians were innocent. In fact, you are right. They are just as bad as the Chinese. However they must also be made aware of the situation too.

- Manchus don't exist anymore so there is no point in talking about them.
- Japan is facing demographic collapse so I doubt they would be killing anyone. In addition, Japan is started to take in more non-Asian immigrants. When the Muslims start demanding Sharia Law or when the Africans start committing crimes, the Japanese will quickly realize their conflict with other Asians was petty.
- As for Mongolians, they probably won't realize the truth about the outside world anytime soon. Regardless I doubt Mongolians would actually to anything to the Chinese. However I notice Mongolians from Russian territories like Kalmykia don't seem to have a problem with Chinese.

Right now they cant,but if they have the chance,they will do it again.Treat these cold-blooded murderers as brothers?No thank you.

Yes but China will have more old people. When the young men get killed in war, who will be left to take care of China's growing population of old people? Also remember that Chinese couples are having fewer and fewer children. This of course means China can't afford to lose any of their young men.

Let's assume that Japan, Korea, Mongolia, and Southeast Asia all get flooded by Africans and Muslims. The Muslims would most likely establish Sharia Law over these countries and they will combine themselves with the rest of the Islamic world in the Middle East and North Africa as well as the newly conquered Europe, Australia, and Canada.
What is stopping this Global Caliphate from attacking China to force Sharia Law on them?

Thus China would be better off if their Asian neighbors were able to keep out foreigners.

lol,other asians are even more dangerous.Read the history dude.And africans and muslims are not about to take over japan,korea or mongolia,stop bull$hitting.

This post has been edited by oolong: Feb 13 2012, 06:48 AM

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Ilikeasians   If VN were to be part of China (again)   Feb 12 2012, 07:52 PM
- - oolong   I see it as a waste of brain cells becuase its sim...   Feb 12 2012, 07:55 PM
|- - Ilikeasians   You're a fu-king idiot. Simple as that. We...   Feb 12 2012, 08:12 PM
|- - SkyBurial   QUOTE (Ilikeasians @ Feb 12 2012, 08:12 P...   Feb 12 2012, 08:19 PM
||- - oolong   QUOTE (SkyBurial @ Feb 12 2012, 08:19 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 08:32 PM
||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 12 2012, 09:32 PM) I...   Feb 12 2012, 08:34 PM
||- - Ilikeasians   That is correct. I like to see how Chinese minds ...   Feb 12 2012, 08:36 PM
||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (Ilikeasians @ Feb 12 2012, 09:36 P...   Feb 12 2012, 08:40 PM
||- - Ilikeasians   That is indeed funny. I actually do not hate Chi...   Feb 12 2012, 08:48 PM
||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (Ilikeasians @ Feb 12 2012, 09:48 P...   Feb 12 2012, 08:53 PM
|- - oolong   QUOTE (Ilikeasians @ Feb 12 2012, 08:12 P...   Feb 12 2012, 08:25 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 12 2012, 08:25 PM) I ...   Feb 12 2012, 08:28 PM
- - Jin4life   Why do Vietnamese care so much if they are apart o...   Feb 12 2012, 08:04 PM
|- - Ilikeasians   So you're telling me that War is inevitable th...   Feb 12 2012, 08:17 PM
|- - Sengto   Can't we all get along? The 21's century...   Feb 12 2012, 08:20 PM
- - SkyBurial   Guys, just ignore him. He's the Vietnamese ver...   Feb 12 2012, 08:39 PM
|- - Boron   QUOTE (SkyBurial @ Feb 12 2012, 09:39 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:00 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (SkyBurial @ Feb 12 2012, 09:39 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:08 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:08 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:12 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 09:12 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:15 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:15 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:19 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:19 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:21 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:21 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:25 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:25 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:28 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:28 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:31 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:31 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:32 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:32 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:34 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:34 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:36 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:36 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:41 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:41 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:43 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:43 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:47 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 09:47 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:50 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:50 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:55 PM
- - ElapsePride   QUOTE (Ilikeasians @ Feb 12 2012, 07:52 P...   Feb 12 2012, 08:56 PM
- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (Ilikeasians @ Feb 12 2012, 06:52 P...   Feb 12 2012, 09:34 PM
|- - oolong   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 12 2012, 09:34 ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:39 PM
||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 12 2012, 10:39 PM) Ch...   Feb 12 2012, 09:45 PM
||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 09:45 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:48 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:48 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 09:53 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:53 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:56 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 10:56 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 10:00 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 11:00 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 10:03 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 11:03 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 10:13 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:13 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 10:16 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 11:16 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 10:23 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 11:23 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 10:25 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 11:25 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 10:33 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:33 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 10:40 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 11:40 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 10:44 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 11:44 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 10:48 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 12 2012, 11:48 PM)...   Feb 12 2012, 10:51 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 10:51 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 11:04 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 13 2012, 12:04 AM)...   Feb 12 2012, 11:19 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 13 2012, 12:19 AM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 11:37 PM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 13 2012, 12:37 AM)...   Feb 12 2012, 11:54 PM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 13 2012, 12:54 AM) ...   Feb 13 2012, 12:00 AM
|||- - Jin4life   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 13 2012, 01:00 AM)...   Feb 13 2012, 12:08 AM
|||- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 13 2012, 01:08 AM) ...   Feb 13 2012, 12:13 AM
||- - oolong   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 12 2012, 09:45 PM) ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:50 PM
|- - Jin4life   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 12 2012, 10:34 ...   Feb 12 2012, 09:39 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 12 2012, 09:34 ...   Feb 12 2012, 10:25 PM
|- - oolong   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Feb 12 2012, 10:25...   Feb 12 2012, 11:12 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 12 2012, 11:12 PM) Ne...   Feb 12 2012, 11:14 PM
- - Titanium   It's official, AF has officially gone to S H I...   Feb 12 2012, 09:41 PM
- - gearofwar117   QUOTE (Ilikeasians @ Feb 12 2012, 07:52 P...   Feb 12 2012, 10:26 PM
- - Jin4life   ^ Yes I am different from who you whom me to be th...   Feb 13 2012, 12:21 AM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (Jin4life @ Feb 13 2012, 01:21 AM) ...   Feb 13 2012, 12:26 AM
|- - Lens   To end these pointless threads I suggest you all t...   Feb 13 2012, 01:16 AM
- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 12 2012, 08:39 PM) Ch...   Feb 13 2012, 03:34 AM
|- - oolong   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 03:34 ...   Feb 13 2012, 05:20 AM
|- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 13 2012, 04:20 AM) Le...   Feb 13 2012, 05:50 AM
|- - oolong   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 06:50 ...   Feb 13 2012, 06:01 AM
||- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 13 2012, 05:01 AM) Ch...   Feb 13 2012, 06:18 AM
||- - oolong   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 07:18 ...   Feb 13 2012, 06:35 AM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 05:50 ...   Feb 13 2012, 06:16 AM
|- - AsiaticGlory   BTW, when I said "pan-Mongoloid" or ...   Feb 13 2012, 06:40 AM
|- - oolong   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 06:40 ...   Feb 13 2012, 06:56 AM
- - Boron   what a bunch of nonsense!   Feb 13 2012, 03:59 AM
- - Yerroperil   lolwut   Feb 13 2012, 06:15 AM
- - oolong   What you are doing is the same as Westerners and t...   Feb 13 2012, 06:43 AM
|- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 13 2012, 05:43 AM) Wh...   Feb 13 2012, 06:51 AM
|- - oolong   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 06:51 ...   Feb 13 2012, 07:10 AM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 13 2012, 08:10 AM) If...   Feb 13 2012, 07:53 PM
- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 13 2012, 05:56 AM) Th...   Feb 13 2012, 08:32 AM
|- - oolong   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 08:32 ...   Feb 13 2012, 11:36 PM
|- - AnybodyKiller   QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 13 2012, 10:36 PM) I ...   Feb 14 2012, 01:58 AM
- - AnybodyKiller   I have a feeling when or if the time comes, Asians...   Feb 13 2012, 03:10 PM
|- - Boron   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Feb 13 2012, 03:10...   Feb 13 2012, 03:17 PM
- - Boron   Someone is too much stuck in the past, or he only ...   Feb 13 2012, 03:11 PM
- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Feb 13 2012, 02:10...   Feb 13 2012, 09:56 PM
|- - khmerking   QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 13 2012, 09:56 ...   Feb 13 2012, 10:20 PM
- - InitialDJay   the power disparity is too big for it to happen. e...   Feb 14 2012, 02:07 AM
- - Boron   ^ then what about Britain, Canada, Australia and U...   Feb 14 2012, 02:44 PM
- - InitialDJay   QUOTE (Boron @ Feb 15 2012, 03:44 AM) ^ t...   Feb 15 2012, 12:47 AM
|- - Boron   QUOTE (InitialDJay @ Feb 15 2012, 12:47 A...   Feb 15 2012, 03:10 AM
- - AsiaticGlory   QUOTE (khmerking @ Feb 13 2012, 09:20 PM)...   Feb 15 2012, 01:20 AM
- - Paurgyesserce   GeeseGeese is often an interesting bird to observe...   Feb 15 2012, 04:59 AM
- - Paurgyesserce   of its expansion is versatilityBags utilised to be...   Feb 15 2012, 05:25 AM
- - Hugham   QUOTE (Ilikeasians @ Feb 13 2012, 08:52 A...   Feb 16 2012, 04:16 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 01:37 PM