Japanese mayor denies Nanjing massacre
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 03:48 AM
Post #1

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

Updated February 21, 2012 11:05:36

The mayor of a major Japanese city has told a visiting Chinese official that he doubts the infamous Nanjing massacre happened.

After capturing Nanjing during the Sino-Japanese war in 1937, Japanese soldiers embarked on an orgy of rape and murder, with China estimating that 300,000 people were killed.

But at a meeting with a visiting Chinese official, Nagoya's mayor Takashi Kawamura said that he believed only "conventional acts of combat" took place in Nanjing.

He said he doubted the massacre of civilians occurred.

In Beijing, a foreign ministry spokesman said there was irrefutable proof of the murder of hundreds of thousands by the Japanese army.

I wonder what devils666 and asiaticglory have to say about this?lol,asian unity my @$$.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 08:15 AM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

I said I promote Asian unity to OVERSEAS Asians. Asians from Asia can hate each other if they want. Just don't bring your conflicts to the overseas communities. Us overseas Asians are surrounded by whites, blacks, Latinos, Indians, and Semitics so Asian unity is a matter of survival for us.

I have more in common with Vietnamese and Koreans raised in America and Australia than with Han Chinese raised in China and Taiwan.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 21 2012, 08:15 AM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 08:17 AM
Post #3

AF Fiend
Group Icon

You changed ur slogan to that after I challenged you.You were just mocking South China Sea Disputes two days ago.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 08:23 AM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 07:17 AM) *
You changed ur slogan to that after I challenged you.You were just mocking South China Sea Disputes two days ago.

That's because the South China Sea Disputes is stupid and childish. Regardless of my actual views, I am going to mock it.

Now that I think about it, it would probably benefit the overseas Asian community if a war does take place in the Far East. Such a war would bring Asian refugees to the overseas which would increase our population.
The conflicts in the Middle East are increasing the number of overseas Arabs.

Why don't the Chinese and Vietnamese go extract resources from Africa or something? Africa is rich in resources and the blacks who live there did nothing with the resources.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #5

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 09:23 AM) *
That's because the South China Sea Disputes is stupid and childish. Regardless of my actual views, I am going to mock it.

Now that I think about it, it would probably benefit the overseas Asian community if a war does take place in the Far East. Such a war would bring Asian refugees to the overseas which would increase our population.

Why don't the Chinese and Vietnamese go extract resources from Africa or something? Africa is rich in resources and the blacks who live there did nothing with the resources.

What do you mean why,its their resources,doesnt matter what they do with them.

+Quote Post
Rayzor
post Feb 21 2012, 08:30 AM
Post #6

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Here in Malaysia, in our History textbook, we were taught that during Japanese occupation, they done a lot of terrible things especially to ethnic Chinese. Among all the foreign power that come to rule Malaysia in the past, Japanese time is definitely the worst moment in our history.

Living conditions under the Japanese were brutal with frequent reprisals against the ethnic Chinese population by both the occupying Japanese army and the secret police (Kempeitai).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_occu...ving_conditions

However, the younger generation of Malaysia today including ethnic Chinese do not hold grudge to Japanese.

This post has been edited by Rayzor: Feb 21 2012, 08:34 AM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 08:36 AM
Post #7

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 07:28 AM) *
What do you mean why,its their resources,doesnt matter what they do with them.

That's not my point. The point is that if the Chinese and Vietnamese want more resources, why don't they go find other sources instead of a couple of rocks?

Africa, Siberia, Antarctica, etc. are all rich in untapped resources.

That's what the whites did. Rather than fight over meager possessions on their continent, whites went out and searched for resources from other locations. The end result of course is that whites have a large presence in every continent.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 21 2012, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 08:41 AM
Post #8

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 09:36 AM) *
That's not my point. The point is that if the Chinese and Vietnamese want more resources, why don't they go find other sources instead of a couple of rocks?

Africa, Siberia, Antarctica, etc. are all rich in untapped resources.

That's what the whites did. Rather than fight over meager possessions on their continent, whites went out and searched for resources from other locations. The end result of course is that whites have a large presence in every continent.

The whites control Africa,and the media.China did a little investment in africa,and they threw all kinds of accusation at us,Darfur and such.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 08:49 AM
Post #9

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 07:41 AM) *
The whites control Africa,and the media.China did a little investment in africa,and they threw all kinds of accusation at us,Darfur and such.

exactly
The ancestors of whites explored the world and now modern day whites dominate the world.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 09:00 AM
Post #10

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 09:49 AM) *
exactly
The ancestors of whites explored the world and now modern day whites dominate the world.

And thats not about to change anytime soon so you can forget about Africa.The only asian country that has the ability and ambition to make a difference is China.If we make it,every asian country can take a piece,but if we dont make it,u can wait for all those little asian countries to kick us when we are down.They did it the last time right now they are all siding with the west.So theres no fairness no brotherhood we are on our own.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 09:43 AM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 08:00 AM) *
And thats not about to change anytime soon so you can forget about Africa.The only asian country that has the ability and ambition to make a difference is China.If we make it,every asian country can take a piece,but if we dont make it,u can wait for all those little asian countries to kick us when we are down.They did it the last time right now they are all siding with the west.So theres no fairness no brotherhood we are on our own.

I agree. China is the only Asian country that can make changes happen on a global scale.

This is yet another reason for overseas Asians to build a new Asian society in the Pacific Northwest. It would increase the ability of the Mongoloid race to influence the planet. The overseas Asians are also more pan-Asian so maybe we would be the "middle ground" for Asian infighting. It's kind of like how the presence of pan-white USA is a counter to the intra-white conflicts of Europe.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 21 2012, 09:43 AM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 09:53 AM
Post #12

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 10:43 AM) *
I agree. China is the only Asian country that can make changes happen on a global scale.

This is yet another reason for overseas Asians to build a new Asian society in the Pacific Northwest. It would increase the ability of the Mongoloid race to influence the planet. The overseas Asians are also more pan-Asian so maybe we would be the "middle ground" for Asian infighting. It's kind of like how the presence of pan-white USA is a counter to the intra-white conflicts of Europe.

I dont have a problem with people from other asian countries,but I really dont think us being the same race matters at all.Remember 八国联军?Japan was one of them.And what they did during WW2?Like they gave a $hit about the mongoloid race except enslaving them?And all the other asian countries,they probably had a lot to deal with themselves but I doubt they would give us a hand when we needed them.It was America,white people that came to help.

This post has been edited by oolong: Feb 21 2012, 09:54 AM

+Quote Post
RheeSan21
post Feb 21 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #13

AF Geek
Group Icon

Well, when I was go to school in Russia they is teach us more about Europe part of WW2 instead of Asia. They are saying little bit about how Japan was very cruel country, torture prisoner, lose when Russian invade Manchuria and bla bla bla. Even though we is study history, I am never really learn about Nanjing incident before I move to UK. My boss here is from Guangdong, and he tell me that it was very serious incident where Japanese was destroy almost entire city and leave many starving children with dead parent. He say it was true event, and that Japan still never apologize for it.
This is all I know. My boss is very honest man, and so I am believe most of what he tell me about history of his country. I am thinking now that this story about Japan deny Nanjing incident is a lie...

+Quote Post
newties21
post Feb 21 2012, 10:19 AM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

I support overseas Asian unity.
It may even form a basis for the Asian unity at the old continent.
Even if it is not, there is going to be some seepage and a little two-way influence and it will be positive.
But I believe it can only succeed amongst East Asian and possible East Asian+ SEA but not overseas SouthAsians.

+Quote Post
Hugham
post Feb 21 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 09:15 PM) *
I said I promote Asian unity to OVERSEAS Asians. Asians from Asia can hate each other if they want. Just don't bring your conflicts to the overseas communities. Us overseas Asians are surrounded by whites, blacks, Latinos, Indians, and Semitics so Asian unity is a matter of survival for us.

I have more in common with Vietnamese and Koreans raised in America and Australia than with Han Chinese raised in China and Taiwan.

Agree with you.

Those Japanese mayor is lack of good heart and want to provoke East Asian people into conflict.

In Europe, people who denied Holocaust and other NAZI Germans evilness will go to jail.

Japanese government reputation will be judged by how they handle this misbehavior evil mayor.

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 09:23 PM) *

South China Sea is already part of China since the establishment of Republic of China in 1911.

It is the recent independent former European colonial countries in SE Asia who suddenly claiming the China's sea for their own in 1970, beyond their rightfully territory inherited from their colonial master.

I'm agree with you, Vietnamese, Filipino and Malaysians should go other part of the world to find natural resources.

+Quote Post
RheeSan21
post Feb 21 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #16

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (newties21 @ Feb 21 2012, 11:19 PM) *
I support overseas Asian unity.
It may even form a basis for the Asian unity at the old continent.
Even if it is not, there is going to be some seepage and a little two-way influence and it will be positive.
But I believe it can only succeed amongst East Asian and possible East Asian+ SEA but not overseas SouthAsians.

I am not view South Asian as same with Mongoloid people. Indian, Pakistan, and these people does not have much unity with us, even if they comes from same country. To me they is different race.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #17

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Why is it always CHinese suggesting Asian unity when it was us who suffered the most from our so-called ”asian brothers“? 犯贱 much?

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 10:26 AM
Post #18

AF Geek
Group Icon

I think China should drop demand for apology from Japan. It makes China look bad and hypocritical(I admit China has caused a bit of conflict in Asia, particularly North Korea).

In the twenty-first century, things will go back to natural order. All countries of Asia will become allies of China once US naval fleets leave Asia.

+Quote Post
RheeSan21
post Feb 21 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #19

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 11:26 PM) *
All countries of Asia will become allies of China once US naval fleets leave Asia.

From what I am hear, Japan and Korea is still populate with hundreds of rapist American soldier who is make much problem with locals.

This post has been edited by RheeSan21: Feb 21 2012, 10:28 AM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 10:32 AM
Post #20

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 11:26 AM) *
I think China should drop demand for apology from Japan. It makes China look bad and hypocritical(I admit China has caused a bit of conflict in Asia, particularly North Korea).

In the twenty-first century, things will go back to natural order. All countries of Asia will become allies of China once US naval fleets leave Asia.

Im done with Japan's half-@$$ apologies.Not intersted.
And what did we do to the north korea?Dont be brain-washed by the Western media,our conscience Is Clear.
By allies,you mean they suck our blood and demand protection,and the minute China grows weak,they stab us in the back.Like what they supposely will do to America in your theory?

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2014 - 08:53 PM