Japanese mayor denies Nanjing massacre
devils666
post Feb 21 2012, 10:34 AM
Post #21

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (RheeSan21 @ Feb 21 2012, 10:28 AM) *
From what I am hear, Japan and Korea is still populate with hundreds of rapist American soldier who is make much problem with locals.

Don't forget the Philippines. They drove out the US base in the 1990's because there was too much rape and debauchery. The US still has military presence in the Philippines though. And Thailand is overrun by White tourists who pay to have sex with underrage children.

Asian history since the 1800's is very embarassing for us as a race. It's full of humiliation and subjugation by non-mongoloid people.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 10:38 AM
Post #22

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Feb 21 2012, 11:34 AM) *
Asian history since the 1800's is very embarassing for us as a race. It's full of humiliation and subjugation by non-mongoloid people.

Japan begs to differ:we killed more mongloids than any white race,asian power!

This post has been edited by oolong: Feb 21 2012, 10:40 AM

+Quote Post
devils666
post Feb 21 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #23

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 10:38 AM) *
Japan begs to disagree:we killed more mongloids than any white race,asian power!

I wouldn't say that's true. The atomic bombs, agent orage, and Asian slavery overseas killed a lot of mongoloids. Also, Japan militarized because Western powers were trying to take over Asia.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 10:43 AM
Post #24

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Feb 21 2012, 11:40 AM) *
I wouldn't say that's true. The atomic bombs, agent orage, and Asian slavery overseas killed a lot of mongoloids. Also, Japan militarized because Western powers were trying to take over Asia.

You have got to be kidding me.If it wasnt for the atomic bombs more chinese would have been killed by japanese.The first thing Japan did after militarized is invade China and kill tens of millions of Chinese.You are so anti-white you are out of your mind.

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 10:43 AM
Post #25

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (devils666 @ Feb 21 2012, 10:40 AM) *

China has fought and won against UN/US forces in Korea and repelled Soviet attempts at taking Manchuria from the USSR.

+Quote Post
RheeSan21
post Feb 21 2012, 10:46 AM
Post #26

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 11:43 PM) *
China has fought and won against UN/US forces in Korea and repelled Soviet attempts at taking Manchuria from the USSR.

Excuse me, is you make mistake here? Repell SOVIET attempt to take Manchuria from USSR? USSR and Soviet are same thing. Why is China need to stop Soviet from taking land away from themself? :P

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 10:47 AM
Post #27

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (RheeSan21 @ Feb 21 2012, 10:46 AM) *
Excuse me, is you make mistake here? Repell SOVIET attempt to take Manchuria from USSR? USSR and Soviet are same thing. Why is China need to stop Soviet from taking land away from themself? :P

Oops. Meant China.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #28

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 08:53 AM) *
I dont have a problem with people from other asian countries,but I really dont think us being the same race matters at all.Remember 八国联军?Japan was one of them.And what they did during WW2?Like they gave a $hit about the mongoloid race except enslaving them?And all the other asian countries,they probably had a lot to deal with themselves but I doubt they would give us a hand when we needed them.It was America,white people that came to help.

One thing I notice about Japanese people is they emulate the dominant power. Their original culture was heavily influenced by the Tang Dynasty which was the dominant power in Asia of the time. During the 1800s, the West became dominant so the Japanese adopted western culture. In other words, Japan follows the superpower.

In the Asian American community, the Japanese are probably the most likely to become Americanized.

The reason the Japanese during WW2 treated other Asians badly was because other Asian countries were less developed. They looked down on other Asians. However, this behavior isn't limited to Japanese people. Most Asians look down on poor people. A lot of Asians value class more than race.

It's the same reason why Northeast Asians look down on Southeast Asians. It is also why fellow Han Chinese from Taiwan, Singapore, and Hong Kong look down on mainland Chinese.

Asians are too obsessed with class.

QUOTE (newties21 @ Feb 21 2012, 09:19 AM) *
I support overseas Asian unity.
It may even form a basis for the Asian unity at the old continent.
Even if it is not, there is going to be some seepage and a little two-way influence and it will be positive.
But I believe it can only succeed amongst East Asian and possible East Asian+ SEA but not overseas SouthAsians.

South Asians are racially different so they are not our business at all. The exception are the indigenous peoples of northeast India, Bhutanese, and some Nepalese.

I don't know why people put Mongoloids and South Asians in the same category.

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 09:24 AM) *
Why is it always CHinese suggesting Asian unity when it was us who suffered the most from our so-called ”asian brothers“? 犯贱 much?

It's mainly overseas Asians who promote Asian unity. Most of the pan-Asian supporters that I know grew up in the West. Some come from northeast India. I know a couple of them from Kazakhstan and Siberia.

Han Chinese from China, Taiwan, and Singapore don't care about Asian unity.

QUOTE (RheeSan21 @ Feb 21 2012, 09:28 AM) *
From what I am hear, Japan and Korea is still populate with hundreds of rapist American soldier who is make much problem with locals.

yep
All non-Asian military forces should be removed from the Far East. American soldiers should guard their border with Mexico. Americans shouldn't worry about Asian issues when their country is being conquered by Mexicans.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 21 2012, 10:51 AM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 10:53 AM
Post #29

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 11:48 AM) *
One thing I notice about Japanese people is they emulate the dominant power. Their original culture was heavily influenced by the Tang Dynasty which was the dominant power in Asia of the time. During the 1800s, the West became dominant so the Japanese adopted western culture. In other words, Japan follows the superpower.

In the Asian American community, the Japanese are probably the most likely to become Americanized.

The reason the Japanese during WW2 treated other Asians badly was because other Asian countries were less developed. They looked down on other Asians. However, this behavior isn't limited to Japanese people. Most Asians look down on poor people. A lot of Asians value class more than race.

It's the same reason why Northeast Asians look down on Southeast Asians. It is why also fellow Han Chinese from Taiwan, Singapore, and Hong Kong look down on mainland Chinese.

Asians are too obsessed with class.

But only japanese went out and commited massive murder and massacre.The fact that they are the same race as us only made it worse.I dont know why you people are defending them,you are just so obsessed with race its pathetic.

This post has been edited by oolong: Feb 21 2012, 10:53 AM

+Quote Post
doggyji
post Feb 21 2012, 11:15 AM
Post #30

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 10:32 AM) *
And what did we do to the north korea?Dont be brain-washed by the Western media,our conscience Is Clear.
By allies,you mean they suck our blood and demand protection,and the minute China grows weak,they stab us in the back.Like what they supposely will do to America in your theory?
I think you are treating strategic diplomacy too much on a personal level. Smaller countries that do not have a strong political leverage have to rely on the tedious power balancing game. Joseon kept their alliance with Ming even after Qing emerged. What happened? Straight military invasions from Qing. It was "China" that invaded Korea although you would say Qing wasn't real China. From China's perspective, they had their own reasons but China's involvement in Korean War also prevented unification of the Korean peninsula as a result. It's not that black and white as you seem to think China has only been a victim although I understand where you are coming from.

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 11:19 AM
Post #31

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (doggyji @ Feb 21 2012, 11:15 AM) *
I think you are treating strategic diplomacy too much on a personal level. Smaller countries that do not have a strong political leverage have to rely on the tedious power balancing game. Joseon kept their alliance with Ming even after Qing emerged. What happened? Straight military invasions from Qing. It was "China" that invaded Korea although you would say Qing wasn't real China. From China's perspective, they had their own reasons but China's involvement in Korean War also prevented unification of the Korean peninsula as a result. It's not that black and white as you seem to think China has only been a victim although I understand where you are coming from.

Didn't the Ming send soldiers to help the Josen Dynasty?

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 11:21 AM
Post #32

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 09:53 AM) *
But only japanese went out and commited massive murder and massacre.The fact that they are the same race as us only made it worse.I dont know why you people are defending them,you are just so obsessed with race its pathetic.

You really don't know about racial differences, do you? There is more to race than just physical appearance. Racial differences exist when it comes to behavior and intelligence.
http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Race_...on_Behavior.pdf
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf
http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/22/1/108/

Japan's behavior isn't that much different from that of the other Asians.

Chinese also killed each other in their own civil wars like the Warring States Period. By your logic, we can say that Chinese unity is "pathetic" because different groups of Chinese also killed each other a lot throughout history.

Regardless the modern world is one where the races with high IQs are building developed nations. They are no longer the ones that commit violence. Japanese and Mongolians would just build a developed country and not be murdering anyone.

Hint: The Vikings were a group of whites who killed a lot of their fellow whites. Their modern day descendants have developed countries and get along with other whites just fine.

In the future, Altaic nomads would probably be like the Norway, Sweden, and Denmark of today. In other words, their ancestors were violent but they are no longer violent in the modern world.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 11:21 AM
Post #33

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (doggyji @ Feb 21 2012, 12:15 PM) *

I feel bad for the north koreans but its not like China had a choice.And most of their suffering is caused by Kim's family.South korea allying with america also prevented unification of the korean peninsual.Like I said,we have a clear consious on this.
And Qing,really?We couldnt even protect ourselves,Joseon,however,under so many years of China's protection,didnt really try to help us.How desperate are you trying to find something to blame us?

You really don't know about racial differences, do you? There is more to race than just physical appearance. Racial differences exist when it comes to behavior and intelligence.

Chinese also killed each other in their own civil wars like the Warring States Period. By your logic, we can say that Chinese unity is "pathetic" because different groups of Chinese also killed each other a lot throughout history.

Regardless the modern world is one where the races with high IQs are building developed nations. They are no longer the ones that commit violence. Japanese and Mongolians would just build a developed country and not be murdering anyone.

Hint: The Vikings were a group of whites who killed a lot of their fellow whites. Their modern day descendants have developed countries and get along with other whites just fine.

In the future, Altaic nomads would probably be like the Norway, Sweden, and Denmark of today. In other words, their ancestors were violent but they are no longer violent in the modern world.

Then maybe blacks deserve a second chance from people like you because what they did isnt even 1% as bad as the superior asian and whites did?
Japanese will kill again if they have the chance,just like the whites are still doing the killing in Middle East and Asia.Whats really pathetic is no japanese and mongolians are really asking for unity with Chinese,if they do they are doing it out of fear,so stop throwing yourself at them.

This post has been edited by oolong: Feb 21 2012, 11:33 AM

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #34

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 11:21 AM) *

Japan, Korea, and Taiwan were built by Whites basically.

+Quote Post
devils666
post Feb 21 2012, 11:27 AM
Post #35

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (doggyji @ Feb 21 2012, 12:15 PM) *

the Korean war was due to American backed S. Korea and Soviet backed N. Korea. It was more like a chess game between the US and USSR. China wanted to protect it's borders and interests which is understandable. It's just too bad that it was the Koreans who suffered from foreign intervention.

+Quote Post
doggyji
post Feb 21 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #36

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 11:19 AM) *
Didn't the Ming send soldiers to help the Josen Dynasty?
They did. Before anything else, Ming was culturally favored by Joseon officials. My point is that if the Joseon officials were simply calculating what's gonna be safe for them, they wouldn't have offended Qing.

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 11:21 AM) *
I feel bad for the north koreans but its not like China had a choice.And most of their suffering is caused by Kim's family.South korea allying with america also prevented unification of the korean peninsual.Like I said,we have a clear consious on this.
I understand China was also seeking their own national security and it's hard to blame a single party for complicated geopolitical matters like this. God damn, Kim family.

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 11:21 AM) *
And Qing,really?We couldnt even protect ourselves,Joseon,however,under so many years of China's protection,didnt really try to help us.How desperate are you trying to find something to blame us?
Easy, dude. Who's blaming what? We aren't directly related or responsible for what happened centuries ago. Don't take historical discourses too personally. I'm simply saying every country's leaders are supposed to seek national security and when their art of diplomacy failed, the people had to suffer the consequences.

This post has been edited by doggyji: Feb 21 2012, 11:50 AM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 11:43 AM
Post #37

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (doggyji @ Feb 21 2012, 12:31 PM) *
They did. Before anything else, Ming was culturally favored by Joseon officials. My point is that if the Joseon officials were simply calculating what's gonna be safe for them, they wouldn't have offended Qing.

This is the reason I dont believe in the alliance with small countries,they think its ur obiligation to protect them,the minute you lose ur ability to do so,they blame everything on you,even the humiliation they may have felt when under ur protection.As if Ming was responisble that Qing invaded Joseon.

This post has been edited by oolong: Feb 21 2012, 11:44 AM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #38

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 10:21 AM) *
Then maybe blacks deserve a second chance from people like you because what they did isnt even 1% as bad as the superior asian and whites did?
Japanese will kill again if they have the chance,just like the whites are still doing the killing in Middle East and Asia.Whats really pathetic is no japanese and mongolians are really asking for unity with Chinese,if they do they are doing it out of fear,so stop throwing yourself at them.

Only problem is that blacks are incapable of building a modern civilization in the first place. They aren't smart enough. America's education system is being dumbed down because blacks are constantly complaining about how it's too difficult.

The only reason blacks didn't kill as many people is because they weren't able to invent the weapons needed to cause that much destruction in the first place. It's hard for blacks to mass murder anyone when all they had were spears. If blacks had machine guns, airplanes, and nuclear missiles, you can bet that they would be killing a lot. Imagine if some "ghetto thug from da hood" had a nuclear weapon.

Whites are not committing most of the violent crime in the West. Every rape in Sweden is committed by Muslim immigrants. America's jails are filled with blacks and Mexicans. A quick Google search will show you all of this evidence. The wars in the Middle East is mainly politicians being manipulated by Jews. Most whites aren't interested in invading the Middle East.

Once again, my pan-Asian views are being directed at the OVERSEAS communities. If you Chinese from China want to hate Japanese and Mongolians then by my guest. Just don't bring that conflict to the overseas.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 21 2012, 11:45 AM

+Quote Post
zoopiter
post Feb 21 2012, 11:45 AM
Post #39

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 11:26 PM) *
I think China should drop demand for apology from Japan. It makes China look bad and hypocritical(I admit China has caused a bit of conflict in Asia, particularly North Korea).

i would disagree. china should correct attitudes in other conflicts while demanding apology from the relevant politician from japan or the relevant department or state. that will make two right, rather than two wrong.

This post has been edited by zoopiter: Feb 21 2012, 11:56 AM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 11:52 AM
Post #40

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 12:44 PM) *
Only problem is that blacks are incapable of building a modern civilization in the first place. They aren't smart enough. America's education system is being dumbed down because blacks are constantly complaining about how it's too difficult.

The only reason blacks didn't kill as many people is because they weren't able to invent the weapons needed to cause that much destruction in the first place. It's hard for blacks to mass murder anyone when all they had were spears. If blacks had machine guns, airplanes, and nuclear missiles, you can bet that they would be killing a lot. Imagine if some "ghetto thug from da hood" had a nuclear weapon.

Whites are not committing most of the violent crime in the West. Every rape in Sweden is committed by Muslim immigrants. America's jails are filled with blacks and Mexicans. A quick Google search will show you all of this evidence. The wars in the Middle East is mainly politicians being manipulated by Jews. Most whites aren't interested in invading the Middle East.

Once again, my pan-Asian views are being directed at the OVERSEAS communities. If you Chinese from China want to hate Japanese and Mongolians then by my guest. Just don't bring that conflict to the overseas.

Im not gonna spend more time aruging with you about blacks because you clearly had ur mind made up.Lets just say Japanese and Mongolians commited cold-blooded murders and you defending such act is desgraceful.Using machine guns and un-maned planes doesnt make the killing cooler or superior or civilized even though you may think so.And I cant stress this enough but Japanese/mongolian flooding China is just as bad and horrifying as the blacks flooding China because no matter how superior you think they are they are not Chinese.And if Chinese dont even exist I dont care how developed and how the low the crime rate the world may become or have.
lol,just watch your back when ur building ur asian communities.And as I said you changed ur slogan just two days ago and I contributed a lot so dont bs me.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 02:11 AM