Reply to this topicStart new topic
Japanese mayor denies Nanjing massacre
oxygen100
post Feb 21 2012, 11:55 AM
Post #41

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

the reason black didn't kill as many man as yellow and white is because they were not able to do it,they are too dumb.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RheeSan21
post Feb 21 2012, 11:55 AM
Post #42

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 22 2012, 12:52 AM) *
Japanese/mongolian flooding China is just as bad and horrifying as the blacks flooding China

So is you saying it would be bad for you if I some day come to visit China? icon_sad.gif Will you compare me to black criminal?

This post has been edited by RheeSan21: Feb 21 2012, 11:59 AM

+Quote Post
oxygen100
post Feb 21 2012, 11:58 AM
Post #43

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 11:52 AM) *
Im not gonna spend more time aruging with you about blacks because you clearly had ur mind made up.Lets just say Japanese and Mongolians commited cold-blooded murders and you defending such act is desgraceful.Using machine guns and un-maned planes doesnt make the killing cooler or superior or civilized even though you may think so.And I cant stress this enough but Japanese/mongolian flooding China is just as bad and horrifying as the blacks flooding China because no matter how superior you think they are they are not Chinese.And if Chinese dont even exist I dont care how developed and how the low the crime rate the world may become or have.
lol,just watch your back when ur building ur asian communities.And as I said you changed ur slogan just two days ago and I contributed a lot so dont bs me.

what are you talking about?totally non sense.

+Quote Post
doggyji
post Feb 21 2012, 12:00 PM
Post #44

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 11:43 AM) *
This is the reason I dont believe in the alliance with small countries,they think its ur obiligation to protect them,the minute you lose ur ability to do so,they blame everything on you,even the humiliation they may have felt when under ur protection.As if Ming was responisble that Qing invaded Joseon.
Who even said Ming was responsible for Qing's invasions? You keep reading into something that's not there. Alliances are made out of necessity of every party involved. Ming helped Joseon as an ally but also on the flip side of it, Joseon became a buffer war zone when Hideyoshi was ultimately trying to invade China. What I'm saying is that you seem to look at international political relations as you would with personal relations.

v It's cool. icon_wink.gif

This post has been edited by doggyji: Feb 21 2012, 12:18 PM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 12:02 PM
Post #45

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (RheeSan21 @ Feb 21 2012, 12:55 PM) *
So is you saying it would be bad for you if I some day come to visit China? icon_sad.gif Will you compare me to black criminal?

You are a criminal?Or are you trying to imply all balcks are criminals?

Who even said Ming was responsible for Qing's invasions? You keep reading into something that's not there. Alliances are made out of necessity of every party involved. Ming helped Joseon as an ally but also on the flip side of it, Joseon became a buffer war zone when Hideyoshi was ultimately trying to invade China. What I'm saying is that you seem to look at international political relations as you would with personal relations.

Oh,when I say "we" or "I",I dont mean me personally,I mean China,its a figure of speech.I sensed a little blame,apologize if I misread it. heart.gif

This post has been edited by oolong: Feb 21 2012, 12:06 PM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #46

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 10:52 AM) *
Im not gonna spend more time aruging with you about blacks because you clearly had ur mind made up.Lets just say Japanese and Mongolians commited cold-blooded murders and you defending such act is desgraceful.Using machine guns and un-maned planes doesnt make the killing cooler or superior or civilized even though you may think so.And I cant stress this enough but Japanese/mongolian flooding China is just as bad and horrifying as the blacks flooding China because no matter how superior you think they are they are not Chinese.And if Chinese dont even exist I dont care how developed and how the low the crime rate the world may become or have.
lol,just watch your back when ur building ur asian communities.And as I said you changed ur slogan just two days ago and I contributed a lot so dont bs me.

You fail at reading so much. The reason I mentioned machine guns and airplanes was to disprove your claim that blacks are more "civilized" because of their "lack of violence." Blacks would be killing far more people if they had the weapons to do so.

You're right. It won't be Chinese but it would be developed which is the only requirement for a country to be considered successful.
My point was that a China filled with Mongols/Japanese would be developed while a China filled with Africans would be 3rd world. I wasn't arguing whether or not it would be Chinese.

Regardless I think the probability of a Mongol or a Japanese accepting Chinese culture is higher than the probability of an African accepting Chinese culture.

You clearly don't understand overseas Asians. None of us care about their conflicts. None of us have the same mentalities as that of Asia Asians. I have more in common with Japanese Americans than with white or black Americans.

This post has been edited by AsiaticGlory: Feb 21 2012, 12:06 PM

+Quote Post
RheeSan21
post Feb 21 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #47

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 22 2012, 12:02 AM) *

LOL, no. Just trying to make joke of when some people here say all black is criminal. Maybe it not work... icon_neutral.gif

+Quote Post
oxygen100
post Feb 21 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #48

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 12:02 PM) *

who said blacks are all criminals?you?

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 12:12 PM
Post #49

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 01:05 PM) *
You fail at reading so much. The reason I mentioned machine guns and airplanes was to disprove your claim that blacks are more "civilized" because of their "lack of violence." Blacks would be killing far more people if they had the weapons to do so.

You're right. It won't be Chinese but it would be developed which is the only requirement for a country to be considered successful.
My point was that a China filled with Mongols/Japanese would be developed while a China filled with Africans would be 3rd world. I wasn't arguing whether or not it would be Chinese.

Regardless I think the probability of a Mongol or a Japanese accepting Chinese culture is higher than the probability of an African accepting Chinese culture.

You clearly don't understand overseas Asians. None of us care about their conflicts. None of us have the same mentalities as that of Asia Asians. I have more in common with Japanese Americans than with white or black Americans.

Why would I care a China that is not Chinese to be successful or not?Because it is mongolid?You just dont get it.lol.

who said blacks are all criminals?you?

I guess I was a little thrown off by somebody's sudden mention of criminals.

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #50

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 11:44 AM) *
Only problem is that blacks are incapable of building a modern civilization in the first place. They aren't smart enough. America's education system is being dumbed down because blacks are constantly complaining about how it's too difficult.

The only reason blacks didn't kill as many people is because they weren't able to invent the weapons needed to cause that much destruction in the first place. It's hard for blacks to mass murder anyone when all they had were spears. If blacks had machine guns, airplanes, and nuclear missiles, you can bet that they would be killing a lot. Imagine if some "ghetto thug from da hood" had a nuclear weapon.

Whites are not committing most of the violent crime in the West. Every rape in Sweden is committed by Muslim immigrants. America's jails are filled with blacks and Mexicans. A quick Google search will show you all of this evidence. The wars in the Middle East is mainly politicians being manipulated by Jews. Most whites aren't interested in invading the Middle East.

Once again, my pan-Asian views are being directed at the OVERSEAS communities. If you Chinese from China want to hate Japanese and Mongolians then by my guest. Just don't bring that conflict to the overseas.

rotflmao.gif

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 12:05 PM) *

Some Asians are incapable of building civilizations.

This post has been edited by CRYPT: Feb 21 2012, 12:37 PM

+Quote Post
RheeSan21
post Feb 21 2012, 12:39 PM
Post #51

AF Geek
Group Icon

^ I am not understand anything that is being said on this topic anymore >:(
Why you are still fight with each other?

This post has been edited by RheeSan21: Feb 21 2012, 12:40 PM

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 12:41 PM
Post #52

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 01:34 PM) *

True that.

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 12:46 PM
Post #53

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 11:34 AM) *

Yeah, the ones who mixed with Australoids.

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 12:50 PM
Post #54

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 12:46 PM) *
Yeah, the ones who mixed with Australoids.

Some Arabs and South Asians.
Japanese and Korean also basically copy Chinese culture.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #55

AF Fiend
Group Icon

What did mongolians invent during their entire history?Unless you call killing and raping a civilization?

+Quote Post
Hugham
post Feb 21 2012, 01:34 PM
Post #56

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (RheeSan21 @ Feb 21 2012, 11:21 PM) *
I am not view South Asian as same with Mongoloid people. Indian, Pakistan, and these people does not have much unity with us, even if they comes from same country. To me they is different race.

I'm agree with you too.

It just in US that South Asian are grouped as Asians.

Because an overseas Indian lobby to Washington in 1980, to be grouped as Asians to gain benefit policy.

At first South Asian were intended to be classified as Middle Eastern.

I think this is the right group for them.

+Quote Post
Titanium
post Feb 21 2012, 01:57 PM
Post #57

AF Elite
Group Icon

Nothing new here, Japanese politicians have been trolling China for decades now. I guess we should retort by attempting to deny Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #58

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Titanium @ Feb 21 2012, 01:57 PM) *
Nothing new here, Japanese politicians have been trolling China for decades now. I guess we should retort by attempting to deny Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The biggest humiliation would be for Japan to come groveling back to China once China becomes powerful.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-Pacifi...royal-protocols

Japan's Imperial Household initally balked at a 'last minute' request by China's visiting vice president to meet with the Emperor Akihito. The request was made 19 days ahead, instead of 30. But the meeting will take place Tuesday in Tokyo.

Haketa said he made an exception this time because it is, after all, the government that rules Japan, not the Emperor. But he added that “This is very sad. Something like this should not occur simply because the other nation is considered important. This must never happen again.”

I think this is a start.

This post has been edited by CRYPT: Feb 21 2012, 02:05 PM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 21 2012, 02:27 PM
Post #59

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (oolong @ Feb 21 2012, 11:57 AM) *
What did mongolians invent during their entire history?Unless you call killing and raping a civilization?

It's true. Mongolians did less than East Asians. Though I would say their yurts are more complicated than the tepees of Amerinds or the mud huts of Africans.

I think their music is interesting too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBNqY5pBU-4...feature=related

East Asians, Europeans, South Asians, Semitics, and some Amerinds (Aztec, Mayan, Inca) were the only races to have built advanced civilizations.

East Asians and Europeans are the only ones to have built developed modern countries.

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 01:04 PM) *
The biggest humiliation would be for Japan to come groveling back to China once China becomes powerful.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-Pacifi...royal-protocols

I think this is a start.

exactly
Japan follows the country that is powerful.

+Quote Post
oolong
post Feb 21 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #60

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 02:27 PM) *
It's true. Mongolians did less than East Asians. Though I would say their yurts are more complicated than the tepees of Amerinds or the mud huts of Africans.

I think their music is interesting too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBNqY5pBU-4...feature=related

East Asians, Europeans, South Asians, Semitics, and some Amerinds (Aztec, Mayan, Inca) were the only races to have built advanced civilizations.

East Asians and Europeans are the only ones to have built developed modern countries.

I dont understand your desperate need to suck up to them or unite with them.

QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Feb 21 2012, 02:27 PM) *
exactly
Japan follows the country that is powerful.

Im not intrested in them following us.lol.Like they followed us since Tang Dynasty and tried to invade us ever since.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 08:26 AM