AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Difference between Taiwan Aborigine and Japanese Ainu, people say they are the same ? wow
hoi2
post Feb 21 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members

I don't know why so many people say "Taiwans aborigine people = same as Ainu Japanese" ? I think only the Taiwan people perpetuate those fantastic rumor
because no , Ainu does not look anything like a Taiwan aborigine. Taiwan aborigine looks more along the lines of a negrito, and ainu are not negrito/austronesian like the Taiwan aborigines are.

The 2 (Taiwan aborigine / Japanese ainu) are racially and culturally, completely distinct from one another.

Pure Taiwan Aborigine (SEA austronesian negrito)
v
v

some of these taiwan aborigines may be mixed with Chinese, but still look nothing like a Japanese or an Ainu

Japanese Ainu (northern mongoloid Altaic)

v
v

The last ainu girl is probably mixed with part Japanese , but you can still see she looks nothing like an average Taiwan aboriginal negrito

Thanks for reading
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TGStuffing
post Feb 21 2012, 07:24 PM
Post #2

AF Fan
Group Icon

hoi2, trust me, we don't care.

+Quote Post
hoi2
post Feb 21 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (TGStuffing @ Feb 21 2012, 07:24 PM) *
hoi2, trust me, we don't care.

Tell that to your obsessive Taiwan fantasy dream liars , then.

I think it is completely odd as well as pathetic , that even some Taiwan people would claim to be related with a dying breed of people who can't defend themselves from such absurd and boisterous claims

This post has been edited by hoi2: Feb 21 2012, 09:45 PM

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 07:28 PM
Post #4

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (hoi2 @ Feb 21 2012, 07:25 PM) *
Tell that to your Taiwan patriots, then.

Are you Foi2?

+Quote Post
hoi2
post Feb 21 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 07:28 PM) *
Are you Foi2?

No, but he was a fantastic psycho liar as well. Was he a Taiwan man too ?

+Quote Post
CRYPT
post Feb 21 2012, 07:47 PM
Post #6

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (hoi2 @ Feb 21 2012, 07:32 PM) *
No, but he was a fantastic psycho liar as well. Was he a Taiwan man too ?

No, he was Japanese.

+Quote Post
hoi2
post Feb 21 2012, 08:13 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (CRYPT @ Feb 21 2012, 07:47 PM) *
No, he was Japanese.

No, he was not.

Modern Taiwanese abs who are genetically distinct from the Japanese Ainu. Even the dress, and culture are completely different from Ainu ones. That is the key here.

This post has been edited by hoi2: Feb 21 2012, 08:26 PM

+Quote Post
TGStuffing
post Feb 21 2012, 09:02 PM
Post #8

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (hoi2 @ Feb 22 2012, 01:25 AM) *

I think it is completely odd as well as pathetic , that even some Taiwan people would claim to be brothers with a dying breed of people who can't defend themselves from such claims

many Taiwanese lack nationalistic mind and are Japanese wannables, don't take their words seriously. they don't how pathetic they are when they pretend to be Japanese. I mean, seriously, we are talking about two different races, the Japanese are mostly of NEA stock, native Taiwanese are mostly of SEA stock, that's a fact they need to get realistic about.

This post has been edited by TGStuffing: Feb 21 2012, 09:07 PM

+Quote Post
hoi2
post Feb 21 2012, 09:17 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (TGStuffing @ Feb 21 2012, 10:02 PM) *
many Taiwanese lack nationalistic mind and are Japanese wannables, don't take their words seriously. they don't how pathetic they are when they pretend to be Japanese. I mean, seriously, we are talking about two different races, the Japanese are mostly of NEA stock, native Taiwanese are mostly of SEA stock, that's a fact they need to get realistic about.

Truer words have never been spoken, props.

except Taiwan people are very nationalistic, they even claim inner-Mongolia as Taiwan-China (LOL) , then spit in Chinas face and call them backwards mainland, inferior animals. But who cares about them ? Nobody outside of Asia would be able to locate Taiwan on a map. I bet even other asians don't know what a Taiwan is.

They are all ugly too. LOL i'm sorry but they are. with a "superior non-chinese" population of 30 million worldwide you would think they could produce something better than Lucy Liu, Jay Chou, and Laura Ling. But no, they can't. And then they have the nerve to call the Chinese ugly and embarassing. lol.

This post has been edited by hoi2: Feb 21 2012, 10:24 PM

+Quote Post
Rayzor
post Feb 21 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #10

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (hoi2 @ Feb 21 2012, 09:13 PM) *
No, he was not.

Modern Taiwanese abs who are genetically distinct from the Japanese Ainu. Even the dress, and culture are completely different from Ainu ones. That is the key here.

Agree with you here. Genetic research on Taiwanese aborigines shows that no genetic connection with Ainu has been detected.

Taiwanese aborigines=/=Ainu
Taiwanese aborigines=Malay

Taiwanese aborigines are Austronesian peoples, with linguistic and genetic ties to other Austronesian ethnic groups, such as peoples of the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Madagascar and Oceania (Hill et al. 2007; Bird, Hope & Taylor 2004).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwanese_abo...riginal_peoples

As someone from Malaysia who have seen a lot of Malay, I can guarantee you Malay or Taiwanese aborigines don't look anything like Ainu or Japanese at all. Taiwanese people themselves also don't look anything like Japanese and genetically far from Japanese. Other ethnic such as Korean and northern Han Chinese are genetically closer towards Japanese more than Taiwanese.

You might want to take a look at link below as genetic research have proved that the theory Taiwanese people having Taiwanese aborigines blood is just a myth.
http://gradworks.umi.com/33/43/3343568.html

This post has been edited by Rayzor: Feb 21 2012, 10:54 PM

+Quote Post
hoi2
post Feb 21 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Rayzor @ Feb 21 2012, 09:55 PM) *
Agree with you here.

As someone from Malaysia who have seen a lot of Malay, I can guarantee you Malay or Taiwanese aborigines don't look anything like Ainu or Japanese at all. Taiwanese people themselves also don't look anything like Japanese and genetically far from Japanese. Other ethnic such as Korean and northern Han Chinese are genetically closer towards Japanese more than Taiwanese.

You might want to take a look at link below as genetic research have proved that the theory Taiwanese people having Taiwanese aborigines blood is just a myth.

100% agree with your post sir.
Thanks for the link as well !

+Quote Post
TGStuffing
post Feb 21 2012, 10:23 PM
Post #12

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (hoi2 @ Feb 22 2012, 02:17 AM) *
Truer words have never been spoken, props.

except Taiwan people are very nationalistic, they even claim inner-Mongolia as Taiwan-China (LOL) , then spit in Chinas face and call them backwards mainland, inferior animals. But who cares about them ? Nobody outside of Asia would be able to locate Taiwan on a map. I bet even other asians don't know what a Taiwan is.

They are all ugly too. LOL i'm sorry but they are. with a "superior non-chinese" population of 30 million worldwide you would think they could produce something better than Lucy Liu, Jay Chou, and Laura Ling. But no, they can't. And then they have the nerve to call the Chinese ugly and dirty. lol.

I was just talking about those Japanese wannables, they are pathetic, but no need for name calling. Any race can produce beauties and uglies.

+Quote Post
hoi2
post Feb 21 2012, 10:31 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (TGStuffing @ Feb 21 2012, 10:23 PM) *
I was just talking about those Japanese wannables, they are pathetic, but no need for name calling. Any race can produce beauties and uglies.

I don't think anyone likes the Taiwan wannables. lol Ye i might have gone a bit overboard with that comment. Of course I don't think ALL taiwan people are like that. I just wish they would stop sheepishly claiming affinity with a nearly extinct group of people, who they really bear no affinity with.

This post has been edited by hoi2: Feb 21 2012, 10:41 PM

+Quote Post
AnybodyKiller
post Feb 21 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #14

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rayzor @ Feb 21 2012, 08:55 PM) *
Agree with you here.

It's definitely in there, but not anything so significant to say that 'Mainland Grandfathers, Taiwanese Grandmothers' implying close to a 50/50 mix. More like 1 Taiwanese Great Grandparent if anything.

Here you can see where the ancestry of certain Asian groups come from. Han Taiwanese Included.

+Quote Post
devils666
post Feb 21 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

Taiwanese aborigines make up less than 1% of the population. These DPP idiots are just claiming native blood to use it for their agenda. If Taiwanese people were all "native" or even had some native ancestry, they wouldn't look Chinese, they'd look Malay. Southern Chinese people also have aborigine blood, but they don't claim to be "non-Han".

If you celebrate Chinese New Year and eat dumplings, then you're Han. Otherwise, you're a poser and a wannabe.

+Quote Post
crabdonut
post Feb 22 2012, 01:50 AM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

Two questions

1. Why do the TC feel that he has to come in here all of a sudden to defend this "dying breed of people"? Who are you trying to defend from? I don't remember any Taiwanese here saying that they're the same. And for the record, you are also wrong about Ainu's being Altaics. They don't speak an Altaic language, and probably originally genetically distinct except for those mixed with Japanese. Whats with the association of every northern mongoloid having to be Altaic? And whats the definition of an australoid anyway? Can the TC tell me that? Unmixed Ainus are suppose to look very distinct from Japanese so what separates them from australoid and mongoloid? lol embarassedlaugh.gif

2. And most importantly, WHY is this posted here? embarassedlaugh.gif There is a Taiwanese subforum and a Japanese chat. lol

Also, there is no denying Taiwanese have a little aboriginal lineages. From what I've heard from Taiwanese IRL, some of them say they do have an aboriginal great great grandparent or something like that and god knows how many are not aware of a random aboriginal ancestor centuries ago or something.

Post this elsewhere.

This post has been edited by crabdonut: Feb 22 2012, 01:57 AM

+Quote Post
Rayzor
post Feb 22 2012, 04:20 AM
Post #17

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (AnybodyKiller @ Feb 21 2012, 10:42 PM) *
It's definitely in there, but not anything so significant to say that 'Mainland Grandfathers, Taiwanese Grandmothers' implying close to a 50/50 mix. More like 1 Taiwanese Great Grandparent if anything.

Here you can see where the ancestry of certain Asian groups come from. Han Taiwanese Included.

Yeah, I think that could be the case as well. Taiwanese today who have aborigines ancestry are now like 7/8 Han Chinese, 1/8 Taiwanese aborigines. Taiwanese aborigines blood already diluted and no longer exists in any meaningful way, which is why YDNA and mtDNA of Taiwanese aborigines are not detected in Taiwanese today.

A genetic distinction between Plains Indigenes and Taiwanese Han is confirmed by their Y chromosome and mtDNA variations. The great number of Han immigrants after the 18th century is the main reason to consider that the early genetic contribution from Plains Indigenes to Taiwanese Han has been largely diluted and no longer exists in any meaningful way.

This post has been edited by Rayzor: Feb 22 2012, 04:41 AM

+Quote Post
Edinburgh
post Feb 22 2012, 05:18 AM
Post #18

AF Fan
Group Icon

Funny how some Chinese nationalists are so racist towards Taiwan people. Why on earth would they want Taiwan to reunify with China if they hate it so much? Idiots.

This post has been edited by Edinburgh: Feb 22 2012, 05:19 AM

+Quote Post
AsiaticGlory
post Feb 22 2012, 06:21 AM
Post #19

AF Pro
Group Icon

Ainu ain't Altaic. If they look Altaic, it's because they mixed with the Japanese.
Something is similar with Taiwan Aborigines. If they look Chinese, it's because they mixed with Chinese.

+Quote Post
zoopiter
post Feb 22 2012, 07:17 AM
Post #20

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (hoi2 @ Feb 22 2012, 08:25 AM) *

I think it is completely odd as well as pathetic , that even some Taiwan people would claim to be related with a dying breed of people who can't defend themselves from such absurd and boisterous claims

so far we had only heard from you and through you. perhaps u r the only one who had been talking about it?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 05:59 AM