AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jun Vs. Armadio, the endless struggle.........
Jun
post Feb 9 2004, 02:29 AM
Post #1

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

(BTW this story is completely original and is copy righted by me just like all my other stories on AF)

as many of u r aware of me n armadio have a lil score 2 settle but this a story if we were 2 encounter each other in real life.

Jun VS Armadio

On a cold summer morning around 6:00am the sky was still dark ,all that could be seen were two shadowy figures standing on a bridge above a freeway though not a car could be in sight the only thing on besides them on the bridge was two bags on either end. Eyeing each other carefully. As jun and made armadio made their way across the bridge two each other the only thing that could be heard was the gravel crunching under their feet.

Only two feet away fom each other after long examination of each other which only lasted a minute seemed to be an hour to them."I can't wait to see you squriming on the ground then after you Cevil is next" whispered Armadio.
Jun looked at him in the eye and replied "Fine".

A smirk came across Armadio's face "Jun you don't know how long i've waited for this moment" Armadio hd threw the first punch during the sentence. the punch was so unexpected that jun fell straight to the ground after being hit at his right cheek.blood trickled out of Jun's mouth.

With no remorse Armadio lefted his foot right up in a formation of an axe kick and slamed his foot down towards Jun. with quick thinking Jun rolled to his side narrowly escaping an unfortunate fate. Then tried a sweep kicked at Armadio who easily avoided the attack by jumping. Jun then after turning only 180 degrees then jumped in the air once reaching 360 degrees and swung his right foot with full force at Armadio's left check.

Armadio had lost a bit of balance but quickly regained it. The resumed staring at each other with in dying hatred until a drop of blood from Armadio's mouth had
fallin to the ground. "Give up jun and I will give you an easy death!" threatend Armadio. "Not a chance" answered Jun. With that responce Armadio walked to the bag on his side and held something long and silverish "Oh fu-k" said Jun in shock.
Jun walked to his bag and grabbed out his masamune. Armadio walked with his katana close by his side.

Armadio said calmly "It's already came to this............" All Jun kept thinking was "how did i get myself in this position?" The pair started slashing each other ferociously knowing that if one can get just one slash in it could make ll the difference. It was unfortunate for both that they were using extreme caution which made the fight more tense. Finally Armadio knocked Jun's sword out of his hand. He then kicked Jun to the ground and held his sword to Jun's neck.

"Jun I have all ways been better......" said Armadio "I can't beleive this is it........."
said Jun expecting his fate to sealed but a horn blew Armadio saw a truck speeding their way Jun took seize of the moment and quickly got up.Armadio was ready to run but Jun grabbed a hold of Armadio from behind in the struggle Armadio dropped his sword. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" screamed Armadio in panic.
Armadio heart beat was beating harder and harder. Jun smiled and said grimly "We will both go........." "Wait Jun i wasn't gonna kill you! plus if we both die it will be a draw plus this is unfair!we both know i would've finished you off before" said Armadio in a desperate voice. "wrong my friend i had away of getting out"
the truck driver saw the two and slammed the bakes but the truck was still skidding towards them. "good bye Jun.........." "good bye Armadio we shall finish this in the after life"
THE END

so wat did ya'll fink about it???? i decided that it wouldn't b fair if only one of us won so i made a draw biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Jun: Feb 2 2005, 01:45 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JamesLovesAyumi
post Feb 9 2004, 05:12 AM
Post #2

AF Pro
Group Icon

I couldn't help but smile all the way through reading that!

I enjoyed it immensely... When is it going to be dramatised for TV viewers?!

+Quote Post
AzNgIrL
post Feb 9 2004, 02:14 PM
Post #3

AF Elite
Group Icon

Nice, very nice. At some point I thought it was gonna end right there. Very Good icon_smile.gif . Theres gotta be more right?!?!?!?!? Back and Forth Battle. Nice.

+Quote Post
xAzN_KiDx
post Feb 9 2004, 04:05 PM
Post #4

AF Addict
Group Icon

all i can say is awesome.... i like it but is there more?!??!?!?

+Quote Post
Armadio
post Feb 9 2004, 04:34 PM
Post #5

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Validating

Hahahahaha, embarassedlaugh.gif that was pretty good Jun exacly the way I pictured it,exept you were the only one who got hit by the truck.Well anyways,good luck when you and I finale do meet beerchug.gif .Oh and there had better be more here cause that ended way to quickly.

This post has been edited by Armadio: Feb 9 2004, 06:05 PM

+Quote Post
Jun
post Feb 9 2004, 11:30 PM
Post #6

AF Pro
Group Icon

biggrin.gif tnx guys 4 all your kind words and icon_wink.gif yes there is more. now bak to were we all were:

Armadio with all the foce he could master swung his head backwards which had made contact with with Jun's nose. immedeatly at contact Jun lost his grip of Armadio and collapsed to the ground with a bleeding nose. Armadio ran to the sidewalk and thought to himself "ha Jun i told you i was better watch out Cevil you
are next" while he was walking away from where Jun's dead carcase was to be expected. The truck was ten metres from Jun he had lost all hope of escaping his unworthy demise. so he closed his eyes waiting for the painful torture to occur.
The rumbling of wheels were getting louder and louder Jun felt the ground shake aswell but then the rumbling and the ground shaking had started fading. Jun opened his eyes and saw that the truck had driven over him.

The sun was beginning to rise making the sky a orange-redish color. Jun laughed at his stupidity.Jun grabbed a rock near him and threw it at the departing Armadio.
"Ouch! WHAT THE fu-k.........." Armadio has turned around and saw a familiar figure walking towards him. crunch.............crunch...............crunch finally stopped walking and now was jun was a metre apart from Armadio. "Your persistent but im glad that you didn't die because i want the pleasure of you begging for mercy" said Armadio now reaching for his sword. Jun taunted Armadio "that's to bad isn't it? iv'e already had the pleasure of you begging for you misreble life"

"Those will be your last words!" yelled Armadio while swinging his sword at Jun with rage. Jun then guikly jumped to his left avoiding the deadly slash. "coward you will fight an unarmed foe with a sword-" Jun wasn't able to finish his sentence due to the fact Armadio thrusted his sword toward s Jun's chest but Jun just dropped to the ground and kicked Armadios shin. Jun quilkly got up into a fighting formation before his adversary could recover completely. "fu-k that was a close call! dam it! only if i had my masamune i would tear him to pieces!" thought jun frantically as he was scanning the road to see if his sword was in sight. "It must have fallen of the bridge.............." said Jun to him self and at that started to run as fast as he could to the edge of the bridge.

"Dam it! How the hell am i going to get down there?" Jun turned around only to find Armadio right behind him with his katana held high above his head. "GOOD BYE JUN" screamed Armadio with laughter as he swang his swrd downwards.
Jun knew what to do and he ducked down. "Why won't you just die!" questioned Armadio as he trid to free his sword that got stuck on the banister at the side of the bridge.

"AAaaaaaahhhh" screamed Jun as he landed a kick on Armadio's chest. Armadio gave a little yelp of pain before falling to the ground. Jun jumped on Armdio and aimed a direct punch to his face but fortunate for Armadio that he moved his head which resulted in Jun screaming "$hit my hand!!" Armadio swiftly threw Jun off him. the pair got up off the ground at the same time. They where about to charge at each over but heard police sirens wailing in the air. "fu-k that truck driver" said Armadio "the truck driver must of thought he ran over me.....iv'e got an idea so that we can finish this....." said Jun calmly...................

+Quote Post
JamesLovesAyumi
post Feb 10 2004, 05:15 AM
Post #7

AF Pro
Group Icon

This story getting intriguing, nay Gripping! More please...!

I hope Jun has more because we all want to know how it ends....

+Quote Post
AzNgIrL
post Feb 11 2004, 08:51 PM
Post #8

AF Elite
Group Icon

Mayn! You know how to write! I'd agree with James. Ders gotta beh more!!

This post has been edited by AzNgIrL: Feb 11 2004, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
Nung1
post Feb 11 2004, 11:03 PM
Post #9

AF Elite
Group Icon

sorry to be a spoil sport but the way the story is written is disracting me from the action. try usin comparison and word variety in the story. I think its really good but i just cant shake the writing style from my mind......sorry. icon_sad.gif

Like an ecplise the light of life was drianed from my interest.

+Quote Post
Jun
post Feb 12 2004, 03:09 AM
Post #10

AF Pro
Group Icon

"Well what the fu-k is it! We don't have exactly all day!" demanded Armadio. Jun could see by his facial expression that he was losing patience. "We hijack their car........." replied Jun cooly "WHAT ARE YOU fu-kING INSANE!" yelled Armadio "Fine you can get caught but im going to hijack that car with you or without you" warned Jun. Armadio could hear the wailing of sirens getting slightly louder "fine" replied Armadio reluctantly.

Later on..........
"i see the body" said the 1st officer. The second one exclaimed "i hate dead bodies you go and check it!" "ok" said the 1st officer sounding very annoyed. He got out of the car and approched the body. Armadio knew that was his que so he sneaked out of the tree he was hiding in and creep towards the car. He then whispered to himself "one....two..........THREE" then opened the car door and threw out the 2nd officer who landed with a loud thud. The first officer heard the commotion and turned around to see Armadio driving the stolen car. "Get out of the car right-" before the officer could even finish his sentence Jun hit him hard at the back of the head which rendered him unconcious. Armadio opened the car door frantically "Hurry up!" screamed Armadio.

Jun dived in the car "Hit it!" commanded Jun.At that moment Armadio hit his foot on the pedal and they went speeding of the bridge which was leading them to rocky terein. "i can't beleive we pulled that said Armadio smiling "but seriously Jun you are one crazy bastard!" "yeah i know" said Jun admiring the scenery. "hey Armadio this place is like sea but of trees" "so where does this road take us Jun".
Jun didn't answer the question which irratated Armadio "well" continued Armadio
firmly. Jun still didn't reply. "fu-k you mean im driving in a direction none of us has been before............"

"stop the car" exclaimed Jun "What for? there could be cops speeding towards us as we speak" answered Armadio "I have to go" said Jun
"c'mon i can't hold it in much longer i'll be quick pleaded Jun "ok ok but you only have a minute" Armadio pulled over at the side of the road. Jun rushed out into the bush's doing his buisness. "Armadio looked through the glove compartment to find a hand gun. Armadio smiled slightly as he tucked the gun deep into his pockect with some clips "Jun you may have escaped me before but now that i have a gun you have no hope!" thought Armadio to himself.

"im back ok let's go" said Jun "Hey Jun why don't you drive?im getting tired" asked Armadio Jun shrugged and said "ok why not" so they switched seats.
"Oh $hit!looks like we've got company!" panicked Jun. Three police cars where speeding towards them. "Crap!stomp the pedal their gaining on us and fast" informed Armadio.

Bang! shots where being shot in the air by their persuers. "What the fu-k their trying to kill us" yelled Armadio "NO $hit!" answered Jun furiously. Two of the three cars where now on either side trapping them and the 3rd was right behind them. "GO FASTER" screamed Armadio with rising anger. "im trying!" replied Jun who was concentrating hard on road. the cars on either side started ramming into the car. sparks emerged from the sides rapidly. the 3rd car still followed them.
"What can they be planing?" questioned Jun "Look" screamed Armadio in horror then added We're heading towards the cliff! "fu-k OFFICERS! DAM IT I CAN'T BREAK OR TURN LEFT OR RIGHT!" Yelled Jun.

The persueing cars started to slow down but went to a complete halt. Armadio smiled menaceingly at Jun and laughed "bye Jun for the last time" Armadio went through the window to get to the roof. "smart @$$" mumbled Jun as followed him he saw Armadio jump and roll onto the the edge of the cliff. The car was now about to fall helplessly down in a heap. Jun leaped from the car..................... Armadio turned around towards the cliff and saw no car no Jun but then heard a yell "Nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo" soon after he heard a big explosion.
"Jun.............." whispered Armadio.

+Quote Post
JamesLovesAyumi
post Feb 12 2004, 05:05 AM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

I knew that you cared bout each other really! biggrin.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

Is there anymore?

+Quote Post
Armadio
post Feb 12 2004, 04:14 PM
Post #12

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Lets get something strait here James,Im not gay,
and ofcourse theres more.

+Quote Post
xAzN_KiDx
post Feb 12 2004, 04:16 PM
Post #13

AF Addict
Group Icon

dude.... THIS STORY IS IS PRETTY AWESOME
props jun

+Quote Post
AzNgIrL
post Feb 12 2004, 04:29 PM
Post #14

AF Elite
Group Icon

You really know how to write stories Jun. You should write a book mayn! dis is freakin tense, and im juss like c'mon whats next whats next!!

+Quote Post
Jun
post Feb 13 2004, 02:54 AM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

(tnx 4 da support pll biggrin.gif )

Armadio heard footsteps nearing by.Armadio cursed to him self "fu-k what do i do?" Six officers started advanced on him. Sweat started to pour down Armadio's face. One officer warned "we can do this the easy way or the hard way" the sixth officer on the far left charged towards Armadio. Armadio simply sweep his foot to
trip the officer making him look like a foot. then he lefted his foot in a 90 degree angle "NO COMMING BACK FOR YOU" screamed Armadio as he thrusted his foot down on the officers spinal cord.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH" yelled the parylised officer in pain. the others stood frozen at the crumpled heap on the ground. "Who's next" asked Armadio.
This time three officer's charged at once. Armadio ran towards the trio with
fury and did a scisor kick to the officer in the middle (A scissor kick is when some one grabs their opponent with their legs and throws them) that was the second officer to fall. The other two came running towards either side of him to counter them Armadio jumped up in the air and kicked them both at the same time. The officers collapsed to the ground instantly.

Armadio was about to turn around but CRRRAAAACK! But was knocked unconcious and everything went black.........................................................

Armadio awoke in his bed "Wow what a dream. it seemed so real well at least
im at home" Armadio checked his alarm clock and saw the time was 6:00 am.
so he drifted back to sleep.

Armadio felt his body bumping up and down which broke him from his slumber. "where am i" questioned Armadio as he found him self in the back of the officers car. He realised that he was only dreaming that he was at home when he was really a captive in a officers car. Armadio went to reach for a baton he found in the back but somthing restricted his arm from moving. "what the........." thought Armadio as he saw his arm hand cauffed to the car door.

"LET ME GO" roared Armadio with fury as he tried hoplessly to free himself. The officers ignored him and continued with their conversations. "think Armadio think.."
said Armadio to himself repeadily "think.....think.......argh its hopless!" Armadio shoved his hand in his pocket and felt something smoth and cool....... Armadio smiled broadly. as he was about to pull out the gun a loud thud fell on the car roof....................................

+Quote Post
JamesLovesAyumi
post Feb 13 2004, 05:13 AM
Post #16

AF Pro
Group Icon

Armadio, of course you're not gay! You and Jun are just friends!

Jun, great story man! We all love it! I sense another part too.... icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
xAzN_KiDx
post Feb 13 2004, 01:42 PM
Post #17

AF Addict
Group Icon

keeps on getting better n better!!!!!!! more please

+Quote Post
Armadio
post Feb 13 2004, 01:49 PM
Post #18

AF Fiend
Group Icon

This turnining into a regular Kung-fu story.I like that.LETS HERE SOMEMORE DUDE!

+Quote Post
xAzN_KiDx
post Feb 13 2004, 01:56 PM
Post #19

AF Addict
Group Icon

kung fu huh? lol i don't think cops are involved in that don't you think? =/

+Quote Post
AzNgIrL