Reply to this topicStart new topic
I found this very disturbing.
huaren
post Mar 2 2004, 12:59 PM
Post #41

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

No..huaren I dont forgive you for your rude words because you are not truly sorry. Simply because this is not the first time that you have wished for violence against japanese and I am sure it will not be the last time.

If you're a Japanese, I really appreciate that you are a peace lover. And not a war lover. The reason is why I always againts the Japanese goverment is because that they never apologize. The president still honor the war criminals. And this is really unacceptable. Also until now, lot's of Japanese always look down on chinese and think that they are in the WW2 era. And always wish that they can conquer China. How can I let the japanese look down on us now? Since we already have the power to fight back.

I used to run a forum once for my site. It is a site dedicated to Chinese polictic. And the interesting point is every 2 weeks, there are a few crazy Japanese come in my forum and post the WW2 chinese being tortured by Japanese picture in my forum and say "PIG PIG PIG! THEY SHOULD DIE"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rad Raz
post Mar 2 2004, 01:03 PM
Post #42

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 2 2004, 01:59 PM)
there are a few crazy Japanese come in my forum and post the WW2 chinese being tortured by Japanese picture in my forum and say "PIG PIG PIG! THEY SHOULD DIE"

lol, did they actually said that? why are they calling chinese a pig?

+Quote Post
huaren
post Mar 2 2004, 01:26 PM
Post #43

AF Pro
Group Icon

lol, did they actually said that? why are they calling chinese a pig?

because they already know that China is much stronger than them. And they are jealous. So they used all kind of uneducated language. These words are only used by uneducated human. And off course, im not angry at all. Because this is just words, where in the reality, it is much diffrent.

+Quote Post
Ogumo
post Mar 2 2004, 01:50 PM
Post #44

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 2 2004, 01:59 PM)
No..huaren I dont forgive you for your rude words because you are not truly sorry. Simply because this is not the first time that you have wished for violence against japanese and I am sure it will not be the last time.

If you're a Japanese, I really appreciate that you are a peace lover. And not a war lover. The reason is why I always againts the Japanese goverment is because that they never apologize. The president still honor the war criminals. And this is really unacceptable. Also until now, lot's of Japanese always look down on chinese and think that they are in the WW2 era. And always wish that they can conquer China. How can I let the japanese look down on us now? Since we already have the power to fight back.

I used to run a forum once for my site. It is a site dedicated to Chinese polictic. And the interesting point is every 2 weeks, there are a few crazy Japanese come in my forum and post the WW2 chinese being tortured by Japanese picture in my forum and say "PIG PIG PIG! THEY SHOULD DIE"

If you're a Japanese, I really appreciate that you are a peace lover."

Yes I love peace but I am no pacifist.

"The president still honor the war criminals"
That cannot be proven. He visits a shrine devoted to japanese war dead. That shirine was not meant to hold war criminals they were added in the 60s. He has also stated that his purpose was to honor those japanese that had died. But you can believe what you wish. Though...I can understand where you are coming from...

"Also until now, lot's of Japanese always look down on chinese and think that they are in the WW2 era."

Have you ever been to japan? If so how do you know what japanese people think? But yes there are japanese that look down on chinese but for the most part they are not the majority.

"And always wish that they can conquer China"

Oh yes that is the plan huaren. Someone has been influenced far too much by propaganda. icon_rolleyes.gif

"How can I let the japanese look down on us now?"

Well first you must make sure that they are looking down on china. A situation like that you can only judge really on a individual level. After that take what ever action you wish. But dont go saying that we all look down on china.

"Since we already have the power to fight back."

Against what? For the most part no one is bothering china.

"used to run a forum once for my site. It is a site dedicated to Chinese polictic. And the interesting point is every 2 weeks, there are a few crazy Japanese come in my forum and post the WW2 chinese being tortured by Japanese picture in my forum and say "PIG PIG PIG! THEY SHOULD DIE"

What those japanese said was unacceptable. But you did the same exact thing by coming here wishing for the genocide of japanese people and talking about how you would love to cut a japanese person to pieces. How can I take what you have just said seriously when you say the same thing?

This post has been edited by Ogumo: Mar 2 2004, 01:51 PM

+Quote Post
huaren
post Mar 2 2004, 02:26 PM
Post #45

AF Pro
Group Icon

What those japanese said was unacceptable. But you did the same exact thing by coming here wishing for the genocide of japanese people and talking about how you would love to cut a japanese person to pieces. How can I take what you have just said seriously when you say the same thing?

This I agree with you. And I would like to apologize for that...

+Quote Post
Ogumo
post Mar 2 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #46

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (huaren @ Mar 2 2004, 03:26 PM)

This I agree with you. And I would like to apologize for that...

I will accept your appology huaren.

+Quote Post
huaren
post Mar 2 2004, 02:57 PM
Post #47

AF Pro
Group Icon

I will accept your appology huaren.

Thanks! beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
Cherry Blossom
post Mar 7 2004, 02:46 AM
Post #48

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (tongbao_vince @ Feb 11 2004, 01:16 AM)
QUOTE (gaijinkokujin @ Feb 11 2004, 01:01 AM)
oh my god...

thank you for posting this valuable historic information.
I had no idea, and I mean NONE. This was never taught at all in our history books.
the only thing we learned about was the Jewish Holocaust.

I am going to make a forward of this and send it to a few of my colleagues and friends.

tongbao_vince:

i jsut went to your page and to me this atrocity is WORSE than the holocaust...at least they let mos tof them live out lives to an extent.

oh my god i am shocked and amazed...

I'm glad you learned something new. I hope this knowledge helps you understand more about Sino-Japanese relations.

I just read this thread and i wanna thank the thread starter and vince once again for the links. I was able to share the info with a wonderful friend and just got of aim talking about this. icon_sad.gif

One question, was this war started for control of land, resources? icon_sad.gif

+Quote Post
Ogumo
post Mar 7 2004, 09:09 AM
Post #49

AF Guru
Group Icon

"One question, was this war started for control of land, resources?"

All of those and to start colonies.