Penghinaan Quran...
BloodyDumbfuckm
post Jun 2 2006, 07:05 AM
Post #61

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE(samheisfl @ Jun 2 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]1911101[/snapback]

I don't know about you.. but Islam teaches us to respect people.. I believe most of the Muslim do respect other people..

i didnt say it doesnt. but wht was done has made the dmg.

Example, why the danish newspaper published such cartoon? It seems that they a lack of respect..

i didnt say they were right either. did u read my eq abt punchin the school boy who insulted my parents. scroll back up. it is true tht the danish papers are wrong. the pepertrators who caused troubles to ambassador n other colateral dmg around the world, they resort to violence . no reason can justify tis acts when u hv a choice of peaceful protest but why violent. but again n again there's ONLY one solutions tht come to mind of the pepertratorrs, LETS BURN, TORCH N SHW THESE BASTARDS SOME LESSON. emotions control them as im sure human without ctrl wld do. emotion. not tht i mean i m all holy and can ctrl my emotion too. dam i really hate allthis im writing

If there isn't any cartoon that disrespect Muhamad Pbuh, there will be no any violance right? It is like they stirring the hornet nest..

hornet nest? islam is like a hornet nest? there u said it urself. violence. british didnt respect mahatma but mahatma didnt sting them. he was no hornet despite the disrespect he got. and again, its the reaction i mentioned. besides, we r human, not some hornet who react on a nature instinct. u can choose how u react don u

but have you ever think why my sons want to kill your brother.. it is because of disrespect.. i don't think that my sons will kill your brother if they respect each other..

still, no wrong or disrespect any human can ever do to justify another human killing him, true not? when ur sons killed my brother. no matter wht my brother did, it cld n will nvr measure up to the cruelty of the act ur sons did, even in the eyes of all god. kill for self defence is a debatable thg so i rather not go there.

Do you have to do something to earn a respect? So it means that you don't deserve any respect from me or anybody in the world since you are nothing.. but i think it will be ok if i respect you if you respect me.. This is the root for all relationship.. the most basic in life.. any relationship will be good if everyone respect each other..

Maybe my sons killed your brother and you don't have to respect me.. but have you ever think why my sons want to kill your brother.. it is because of disrespect.. i don't think that my sons will kill your brother if they respect each other.. If you respect me, i will respect you back.. and i respect you, can you please respect me back.. its easy.. Maybe you sholud learn how respect people first..

wht comes first, chicken or the egg? the answer to tht really don matter does it.

This post has been edited by BloodyDumbfuckm: Jun 2 2006, 07:24 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
samheisfl
post Jun 2 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #62

AF Pro
Group Icon

^ well, i don't want to argue to you anymore.. There no use to argue anything here..

This will be my last post to reply your post

You said the damage has been done.. well,yes the damage is done there.. but above all, what is the root of all cause? I see it this way, but you see it the other way.. well, its not going to get along well.. For me, every cause must have its reason.. prevent the reason and surely the damage wouldn't be there..

I believe thats also happen to other religion as well.. Christian - during the Crusaders Era, Hindu - until now, and maybe other religion as well. So, please don't manipulate words by saying that i said Islam is a Hornet nest..

You said about your school experience.. well, the other boy just mocking your mom.. but what if a stranger abduct your mom and rape her and slice her? Maybe you can say that you'll only punch him.. but i the real world, i think you gonna kill him.. It is not that you want to kill him, but because of he what had done, i think definately you gonna do it.. and, your are a hornet too if that happen..

I didn't say that all the violance and damage that were done is good or i support those violance.. seriously, i didn't support all of those act.. And seriously, thoseact really tarnished Islam image.. but it involves human, so those act also came from human factor.

Yes, there are no wrong or disrespect any human can ever do to justify another human killing. I totally agree with that.. But let say it trully happen, my son kill your brother, what is cause of it? why cant your brother prevent it before? I'm not saying my son act is OK.. in fact, for sure, i myself will hand him to police... but, in above all, why he kill your brother? If your brother doesn't act violently or disrespect people or provoked people, i don't think that my son will kill your brother.. that's somewhat is the human factor..

As the situation i gave above, about your mum being abducted, i'm sure that you gonna be really angry.. right? For Muslims, those who insult Muhamad PBUH is far more than that.. But still, i admit killing, violance, and all the damage that were that done are totally wrong.. still it involves human factor there.. And i still believe if there is respect, not much violance will be there..

And by the way, theres already a strong theory and maybe already proven that eggs come first. Proven by sienctists from UK.

This post has been edited by samheisfl: Jun 2 2006, 11:37 PM

+Quote Post
BloodyDumbfuckm
post Jun 3 2006, 01:21 AM
Post #63

AF Fan
Group Icon

^^V

+Quote Post
alphaz
post Jun 3 2006, 09:37 AM
Post #64

AF Fan
Group Icon

I think there's no need to argue actually. the bloodydumbfu-km guy (sorry that's your nickname, i'm not swearing at you) are saying that some Muslims act based solely on emotions. he doesnt believe islam promote terrorism or such.

I see your point when you say don't be over emotional. however I'm inclined to believe you see Muslims as more prone to terrorise than others. that's disturbing. obviously you only see the bad Muslims.

from the translation of the meaning of Quran

"...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...(Noble Quran 5:32)"

+Quote Post
alphaz
post Jun 3 2006, 09:51 AM
Post #65

AF Fan
Group Icon

if you read the utusan article (it's in Bahasa), the ex-priest's search for Islam was triggered by his neighbours (Muslim Malays) kindness towards his family.

+Quote Post
BloodyDumbfuckm
post Jun 4 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #66

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE(alphaz @ Jun 3 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]1914817[/snapback]

I see your point when you say don't be over emotional. however I'm inclined to believe you see Muslims as more prone to terrorise than others. that's disturbing. obviously you only see the bad Muslims.

yes i feel tht theyr more prone to violence than others although in no way, meaning to say islam is violence. my initial post i might hv written as such. pls forgive me

no. i do not think there are no good muslims. i like ur word prone, or rather the tendency 1.to commit or 2.extremism due to over-zealous toward religion

cus is the bad ones tht r really scary tht might raise serious issues at present . its tht few bad ones tht is enuf to scare ur life already isnt it. i js hope theres no bloodshed (or scuffle?) is committed js becus some religion is insulted (of cos other insulter party oso wrong). i js wan peace no fights amg races tht all . in my daily life i respect religions except occasion annoyances from some.

hv a good day

This post has been edited by BloodyDumbfuckm: Jun 4 2006, 08:54 AM

+Quote Post
and85rew
post Dec 23 2006, 06:04 AM
Post #67

Group Icon

is war the solution of everything?

+Quote Post
feleaz
post Jan 18 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #68

AF Geek
Group Icon

Whatever religion is associated, he should respect religions other than his own. Holy books, religious symbols and places of worship of various religions must be respected by everybody regardless of their religion. The army shouldn't have done that. How would they feel if the holy book concerns is not the Quran but the Bible.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 01:29 PM