Reply to this topicStart new topic
China And Its People
gossip80
post Mar 15 2004, 05:44 PM
Post #1

AF Fiend
Group Icon

Group: Members

hi, i'm doing a paper involving china and any help would be great...

i want to describe how china treated its people really badly, especially how if you were rich, they'd take all your money and make you be a beggar or work you like a dog...or even if you were educated...

any info would be great, including resources, such as websites, magazines, and books, especially the last two, thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
直隸總督
post Mar 15 2004, 05:44 PM
Post #2

AF Elite
Group Icon

Group: Banned

i want to describe how china treated its people really badly, especially how if you were rich, they'd take all your money and make you be a beggar or work you like a dog...or even if you were educated...

non-sense, we're not in the 50s or 60s now.

This post has been edited by 直隸總督: Mar 15 2004, 05:45 PM

+Quote Post
Ogumo
post Mar 15 2004, 05:50 PM
Post #3

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE (直隸總督 @ Mar 15 2004, 06:44 PM)

non-sense, we're not in the 50s or 60s now.

Yes but he said he is doing a report on the era those things happened in.

+Quote Post
tongbao_vince
post Mar 15 2004, 06:10 PM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (gossip80 @ Mar 15 2004, 06:44 PM)

any info would be great, including resources, such as websites, magazines, and books, especially the last two, thanks!

What report is it? Seems like you are purposely trying to make China look bad.

I think the timeframe you are referring to is the Cultural Revolution. You can find plenty of information out there in search engines, but please notice the bias (especially from the American side). Also I hope your report doesn't say "china treated its people really badly, especially how if you were rich, they'd take all your money and make you be a beggar or work you like a dog...or even if you were educated...".

+Quote Post
huaren
post Mar 15 2004, 06:36 PM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

That is in the 50s or 60s. Now China has changed. Visit China and you will know the diffrent. Don't post your stupid thread everywhere.

+Quote Post
Kulong
post Mar 19 2004, 04:27 AM
Post #6

AF Elite
Group Icon

Group: Banned

<sigh> another attempt in spreading anti-China sentiments...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:33 PM