Crime Rate in Malaysia
pancaindera
post Mar 11 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #61

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE(forrestcat @ Mar 12 2007, 12:44 PM) [snapback]2785256[/snapback]

I have been ambiguous over the Projek M,since it came from ur own words,now I am inclined to believe.

Shame to the authorities for selling precious Malaysian citizenship to foreigners who may endanger Malaysians.

whats Project M?

anyways this is a statement made by Datuk Harris, an ex-CM of Sabah.

"The Kadazans will become like the Sikhs are now in India, a race forever under
suspicion by the majority race. There is no doubt that Sabah is moving towards
being dominated by the Muslims who already make up more than 50% of the
population. It all depends on the federal government, how fast the process con-
tinues. Remember we have nearly 300,000 Filipino and Indonesian refugees and
workers here in Sabah and most of them are Muslims
. Most have been here for
many years and will become eligible for citizenship. They are happy living and
working here and do not want to leave. . .the federal government can register any
of the refugees in three hours, three days, three months or three years. There is
no law stating the time and if the federal government wants to alter forever the voting
patterns of Sabah then it can do it as easily as signing the papers
"(Raffaele, 1986:424
426; emphasis added).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
forrestcat
post Mar 12 2007, 03:02 AM
Post #62

AF Pro
Group Icon

Why relate the Sikh to the Kadazans,the Sikh were never once majority of India and displaced by Hindus and Muslims embarassedlaugh.gif .

+Quote Post
fadlee
post Mar 12 2007, 03:45 AM
Post #63

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE(gadismelayusejati @ Mar 9 2007, 05:26 AM) [snapback]2777023[/snapback]

TOO MANY ROGOL LAH NOWADAYS

in my neighbourhood just got several cases of "org minyak" who broke into ppl's house n.. hahaha

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Mar 12 2007, 03:50 AM
Post #64

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(fadlee @ Mar 12 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]2786043[/snapback]

in my neighbourhood just got several cases of "org minyak" who broke into ppl's house n.. hahaha

alamak...you mistaken lar bro....it was GREG laugh.gif

+Quote Post
forrestcat
post Mar 12 2007, 04:40 AM
Post #65

AF Pro
Group Icon

This org minyak no funny business,2 years ago year one org minyak broke into a nurse hostel at HUKM,KL and killed one nurse. No supernatural stuff,just perverts with oil on their body so that they may slip through grills and fences,

+Quote Post
pancaindera
post Mar 12 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #66

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(forrestcat @ Mar 12 2007, 05:02 PM) [snapback]2785980[/snapback]

Why relate the Sikh to the Kadazans,the Sikh were never once majority of India and displaced by Hindus and Muslims embarassedlaugh.gif .

ya i know. he was probably trying to sound like a smart guy, but he just came out as plain stupid idiot embarassedlaugh.gif

ok, i just found out what Projek M is. haha. so Mahathir behind all this $hit too huh? i hope they all pay for this before they die. cocksuckers.

+Quote Post
forrestcat
post Mar 13 2007, 12:53 AM
Post #67

AF Pro
Group Icon

^To be frank,as I grow older and read more independent stuff,I realised Dr.M did screw some big things in the past,I wanna hug him and slap him on head at the same time.

I dunno why some Malay zealots may want to support this IC business,these Indonesians and Filipinos could possibly be robbers an killers if unemployment occurs and I ave heard that the police in Sabah have a tough time cracking down on them doing crime.

I dun find myself in common with these immigrants despite them being Muslims if they harm the original Malaysians.

+Quote Post
fadlee
post Mar 13 2007, 03:25 AM
Post #68

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE(ricochet @ Mar 12 2007, 04:50 PM) [snapback]2786050[/snapback]

alamak...you mistaken lar bro....it was GREG laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHA theres a possibility.. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
swingdoctor
post Mar 13 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #69

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(forrestcat @ Mar 13 2007, 12:53 AM) [snapback]2788184[/snapback]

^To be frank,as I grow older and read more independent stuff,I realised Dr.M did screw some big things in the past,I wanna hug him and slap him on head at the same time.

I dunno why some Malay zealots may want to support this IC business,these Indonesians and Filipinos could possibly be robbers an killers if unemployment occurs and I ave heard that the police in Sabah have a tough time cracking down on them doing crime.

I dun find myself in common with these immigrants despite them being Muslims if they harm the original Malaysians.

Mahatir I feel liked to use the "us against them" to maintain his popularity. He did that with the Malays against the Chinese and Indians and with Malaysia against the West. The reason he used this is he was relying on the innate mistrust between the races and of Malaysians against the Mat Sallehs. The probelm is that while he was in power no one could be critical of him. Although now with Badawi, things have slacked off a little, you by and large still can't be critical of the govnt or its policies.

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Mar 13 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #70

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(swingdoctor @ Mar 14 2007, 05:31 AM) [snapback]2789357[/snapback]

Mahatir I feel liked to use the "us against them" to maintain his popularity. He did that with the Malays against the Chinese and Indians and with Malaysia against the West. The reason he used this is he was relying on the innate mistrust between the races and of Malaysians against the Mat Sallehs. The probelm is that while he was in power no one could be critical of him. Although now with Badawi, things have slacked off a little, you by and large still can't be critical of the govnt or its policies.

Either govt ....there is no tranparency. In SG...even worst, people are so so scared to criticise the govt laugh.gif

+Quote Post
swingdoctor
post Mar 13 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #71

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(ricochet @ Mar 13 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]2789636[/snapback]

Either govt ....there is no tranparency. In SG...even worst, people are so so scared to criticise the govt laugh.gif

At least in Singapore the standard of living is much higher then in Malaysia. Malaysia has so much natural resourses, Singapore can't even grow its own food.

+Quote Post
forrestcat
post Mar 14 2007, 03:24 AM
Post #72

AF Pro
Group Icon

The standard living of Gremans under Hitler was extremely good too...should he have been tolerated?

And we're not that poor too thank you.

+Quote Post
swingdoctor
post Mar 14 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #73

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(forrestcat @ Mar 14 2007, 03:24 AM) [snapback]2790497[/snapback]

The standard living of Gremans under Hitler was extremely good too...should he have been tolerated?

And we're not that poor too thank you.

To the contrary. One of the reasons Germany invaded her neighbours was because as a nation, Germany was virtually broke just before the advent of WWII. This was significantly due to the treaty of Versailles. One of the reasons Hitler came to power was also significanlty due to the treaty of Versailles. Thats why after WWII the Germans were not made to sign a similar treaty.

Malaysia's not that poor but relative to Singapore, its poorer.

+Quote Post
forrestcat
post Mar 18 2007, 06:10 AM
Post #74

AF Pro
Group Icon

nterpol: PDRM Terbaik Di Asia Tenggara Selesai Kes Jenayah

Oleh B.Hariharasuthan

KUALA LUMPUR, 18 Mac (Bernama) -- Kadar penyelesaian kes jenayah oleh Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) sebanyak 36.89 peratus tahun lepas berjaya meletakkan pasukan itu sebagai yang terbaik di rantau Asia Tenggara.

Pengarah Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah Bukit Aman Datuk Christopher Wan Soo Kee berkata pengiktirafan itu diberi oleh Polis Antarabangsa (Interpol), selepas dua tahun berturut-turut PDRM berjaya melepasi tahap kadar penyelesaian kes yang ditetapkan Interpol.

"Tahun lepas kita berjaya menyelesaikan 73,281 kes jenayah daripada 198,622 kes yang direkodkan. Piawaian Interpol ialah sesebuah negara itu mesti mempunyai kadar penyelesaian kes jenayah sebanyak 20 peratus.

"Ini adalah satu pencapaian yang harus dibanggakan dan saya secara peribadi percaya PDRM dapat buat lebih baik daripada ini pada masa akan datang. Saya selalu sasar untuk capai 100 peratus dan kita akan lakukan sebaik termampu," katanya dalam satu temu ramah dengan Bernama di sini.

Beliau berkata pada tahun 2005, PDRM berjaya mencapai kadar penyelesaian kes jenayah sebanyak 48.45 peratus atau 76,284 kes jenayah daripada 157,459 kes yang direkodkan.

"Ada empat kriteria yang diguna pakai Interpol dalam menentukan sesuatu kes itu selesai. Pertama, jika ada pengakuan atau keterangan kukuh terhadap tertuduh; keduanya, tertuduh dapat ditangkap semasa melakukan jenayah walaupun tidak mengaku salah," kata beliau.

Kriteria seterusnya ialah tertuduh dicam tidak kira sama ada tertuduh berada dalam tahanan, bebas atau mati dan yang terakhir ialah tiada kesalahan berlaku setelah penyiasatan dijalankan, katanya.

Ketika diminta mengulas perspektif negatif orang ramai terhadap PDRM yang dikatakan tidak berjaya menyelesaikan kes-kes jenayah berat, Wan berkata dakwaan sedemikian adalah tidak tepat.

"Siapa cakap yang PDRM tak buat kerja. Bila ada kes jenayah berlaku, anggota kita ada yang tak tidur 24 jam semata-mata menyelesaikan kes. Tetapi harus difahami bahawa dalam penyelesaian sesebuah kes, penunjuk atau 'lead' perlu ada. Masalahnya bila kita minta saksi tampil bantu, mereka takut.

"Tetapi dengan adanya bantuan unit Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) (penyiasatan di tempat kejadian) yang menggunakan peralatan berteknologi tinggi dan adanya pegawai-pegawai profesional dalam tugas penyiasatan, ia sebenarnya membantu meningkatkan kualiti penyiasatan dan meningkatkan jumlah kes jenayah dapat diselesaikan," katanya.

Beliau menegaskan bahawa tiada tempoh masa tertentu dalam penyelesaian sesuatu kes jenayah tetapi yang penting ialah bagaimana unit jenayah yang terbabit bekerjasama sebagai satu pasukan.

Pada pandangan beliau pasukan atau unit siasatan jenayah yang berjaya ialah yang mempunyai kekuatan daripada segi perisikan, forensik, teknikal dan soal siasat.

"Saya ingin melihat imej unit siasatan jenayah PDRM sentiasa bersinar," katanya.

-- BERNAMA

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Mar 18 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #75

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(forrestcat @ Mar 18 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]2798607[/snapback]

nterpol: PDRM Terbaik Di Asia Tenggara Selesai Kes Jenayah

Oleh B.Hariharasuthan

KUALA LUMPUR, 18 Mac (Bernama) -- Kadar penyelesaian kes jenayah oleh Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) sebanyak 36.89 peratus tahun lepas berjaya meletakkan pasukan itu sebagai yang terbaik di rantau Asia Tenggara.

Well done PDRM. I have always high respect for them for solving crimes in Malaysia

As for the recent mongolian case....this is something beyond them....its politically connected...so their hands are tight

for other high profile cases...they have indeed done a good job beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
forrestcat
post Mar 18 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #76

AF Pro
Group Icon

hehe..maybe coz there's too many crimes..of course PDRM will solve alot o crimes biggrin.gif .I hope this news improve morale among the PDRM policemen.

March 18, 2007 20:20 PM

M'sia Police Surpass Interpol Crime-solving Rate Benchmark

By B. Hariharasuthan

KUALA LUMPUR, March 18 (Bernama) -- The creditable 36.89 per cent crime-solving rate attained last year by the Royal Malaysia Police has surpassed the crime-solving rate benchmark set by the International Police (Interpol) for two consecutive years.

This reflected the dynamism and commitment of the Royal Malaysia Police, said CID Director Datuk Christopher Wan Soo Kee.

"Last year, we managed to solve 73,281 of the 198,622 criminal cases recorded. According to Interpol's benchmark, a country must have a 20 per cent crime-solving rate in a year.

"This is an achievement we can be proud of. I personally believe our police force can better the current record in the years ahead. I always aim for 100 per cent...we will do our level best," he told Bernama in an exclusive interview.

"In 2005, our crime-solving rate was 48.45 per cent or 76,284 of the 157,459 cases recorded," said Wan.

He said the Interpol adopts a four-point criteria in determining whether a case has been solved.

The criteria are:

* If there is a confession or solid evidence against the accused

* The accused is caught red-handed though he/she pleads not guilty

* The accused is identified regardless of whether he/she is being detained, still at large or has died

* Investigations showed no offence has been committed.

Asked to comment on the public's negative perception of the police force's failure to solve serious crimes, Wan said such claims are inaccurate.

"Who said the police are not doing their work. Whenever a crime occurs, some of our men do not sleep for 24 hours just to solve the case.

"It must be understood that to solve a case, there must be a lead or a breakthrough. The problem is when we appeal to eye-witnesses to come forward (to assist in investigations), they are scared.

"We give the assurance to protect eye-witnesses.

"With the help of the Crime Scene Investigations (CSI) unit, which uses hi-tech equipment and professionals handling investigations, it helps improve investigation quality and to achieve a higher crime-solving rate," he said.

Wan said there was no fixed timeframe to solve a crime case.

"What's important is that how a crime unit investigating a case works together as one team," he said.

He said a successful crime unit or team is one that has a good intelligence network, forensics knowledge and techniques, technical know-how and investigative skills.

"I want to see the police investigating unit's image always shining (in the eyes of the public)," he added.

-- BERNAMA

+Quote Post
forrestcat
post Mar 20 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #77

AF Pro
Group Icon

OMG this is news is so bad.

The culprit Indonesians,surprisingly from Riau.

This incident makes me think we should consider the proposal to keep Indonesians workers isolated.Why not? Look at at pic,first Indonesian robbers $hit in the houses they rob(we can handle that embarassedlaugh.gif ) now they're spilling bloood!!!!So scary.

Family fights back and kills Indonesian robber
20 Mar 2007

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/nst/Tue...4723/insidepix1

NIBONG TEBAL, TUES: A 45-year-old Indonesian man who slashed four members of a family, including a four-year-old girl, was killed when his victims fought back during an attempted robbery at Taman Kuang early yesterday.

Police have launched a manhunt for his three accomplices who escaped when police, alerted by the neighbours, arrived.

Three of the victims were warded at the Seberang Jaya Hospital with slash wounds while the four-year-old was warded at a private hospital in Butterworth with injuries on the hands.

The drama unfolded when four men, including the deceased whom police identified as Mohamad Nor, of Riau, drove up to the home of Tan Swee Chiang in a Mitsubishi Storm at 6am.

Three of the men broke into the house while the driver remained in the vehicle.

They herded Tan, 57, his wife Ooi Siew Ling, 50, their sons Su Ching, 31, and Su Chuan, 28, and granddaughter Yee Sua into a room.

After ransacking the house, Mohamad demanded the keys to the family car.

Ooi, when met at the Seberang Jaya Hospital, said they were so shaken up that they could not remember where the keys were.

"The robber lost his temper and began slashing my husband and sons.

"When he slashed my granddaughter, I screamed for my husband and sons to fight back," she said.

The victims then fought back and killed the robber.

While this was going on, policemen arrived.

Seberang Prai Selatan police chief Supt Zainal Abd Aziz said the Mitsubishi Storm was driven away as soon as they arrived.

"My men went to the back of the house and, through a window, saw one of the robbers holding a parang to the neck of one of the family members.

"My men fired three warning shots before entering the house, but the robbers managed to escape."

This post has been edited by forrestcat: Mar 20 2007, 12:38 AM

+Quote Post
swingdoctor
post Mar 20 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #78

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(forrestcat @ Mar 20 2007, 12:37 AM) [snapback]2803070[/snapback]

OMG this is news is so bad.

The culprit Indonesians,surprisingly from Riau.

This incident makes me think we should consider the proposal to keep Indonesians workers isolated.Why not? Look at at pic,first Indonesian robbers $hit in the houses they rob(we can handle that embarassedlaugh.gif ) now they're spilling bloood!!!!So scary.

Family fights back and kills Indonesian robber
20 Mar 2007

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/nst/Tue...4723/insidepix1
NIBONG TEBAL, TUES: A 45-year-old Indonesian man who slashed four members of a family, including a four-year-old girl, was killed when his victims fought back during an attempted robbery at Taman Kuang early yesterday.

Police have launched a manhunt for his three accomplices who escaped when police, alerted by the neighbours, arrived.

Three of the victims were warded at the Seberang Jaya Hospital with slash wounds while the four-year-old was warded at a private hospital in Butterworth with injuries on the hands.

The drama unfolded when four men, including the deceased whom police identified as Mohamad Nor, of Riau, drove up to the home of Tan Swee Chiang in a Mitsubishi Storm at 6am.

Three of the men broke into the house while the driver remained in the vehicle.

They herded Tan, 57, his wife Ooi Siew Ling, 50, their sons Su Ching, 31, and Su Chuan, 28, and granddaughter Yee Sua into a room.

After ransacking the house, Mohamad demanded the keys to the family car.

Ooi, when met at the Seberang Jaya Hospital, said they were so shaken up that they could not remember where the keys were.

"The robber lost his temper and began slashing my husband and sons.

"When he slashed my granddaughter, I screamed for my husband and sons to fight back," she said.

The victims then fought back and killed the robber.
While this was going on, policemen arrived.

Seberang Prai Selatan police chief Supt Zainal Abd Aziz said the Mitsubishi Storm was driven away as soon as they arrived.

"My men went to the back of the house and, through a window, saw one of the robbers holding a parang to the neck of one of the family members.

"My men fired three warning shots before entering the house, but the robbers managed to escape."

I don't think the solution is isolating them. They come to Malaysia obvioulsy for a better life, not to become criminals. The fact that they become criminals is a sign I feel that things are not paning out the way they wanted. I personally think that the solution is restricting the numbers of Indonesians entering the country to work legally and better border patrols to stop illegeal entrents.

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Mar 21 2007, 04:09 AM
Post #79

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(swingdoctor @ Mar 21 2007, 06:01 AM) [snapback]2804401[/snapback]

I don't think the solution is isolating them. They come to Malaysia obvioulsy for a better life, not to become criminals. The fact that they become criminals is a sign I feel that things are not paning out the way they wanted. I personally think that the solution is restricting the numbers of Indonesians entering the country to work legally and better border patrols to stop illegeal entrents.

Singapore has done a good job in preventing illegal immigrants but SG is a smal country. Its hard to stop the inflow especially in Sabah and Sarawak

The other problem that I feel its something wrong is whenever these illegal immigrant marries another muslim local gal. His kids automatically become a Malaysian citizen.....and with certain connection...sooner or later, he will be granted as a Malaysian BUMIPUTRA,,,,....that is really sad

+Quote Post
forrestcat
post Mar 21 2007, 03:07 PM
Post #80

AF Pro
Group Icon

That's why we pray Indonesia econmy becomes better,so that they stop coming to Malaysia illegally and $hitting in our houses.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 04:20 PM