why do i always get sick?
n4ce12
post Feb 25 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #41

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (xcutie @ Feb 25 2006, 01:03 PM)
eek.gif  vampire!! the last time i had a nose bleed was when i was 4 i think... i've only nose bleeded twice in my whole life..

those are some superiour genes you got there...

wanna have babies with me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben
post Feb 25 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #42

AsiaFinest C.E.O.
Group Icon

Group: Admin

I think i only had a nose bleed once in my life. I'm rarely sick. At most once a year if anything.. and if i get sick it's gone in two to three days. But i caught a nasty cold two weeks ago which owned me for a week. I actually had to take medicine for it. Normally I never take any medicine for colds, coughs or fever. I just eat a lot and drink mad water and it goes away within 2 days. So this cold caught me by surprise.

+Quote Post
n4ce12
post Feb 25 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #43

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ben @ Feb 25 2006, 01:43 PM)
I think i only  had a nose bleed once in my life. I'm rarely sick. At most once a year if anything.. and if i get sick it's gone in two to three days.  But i caught a nasty cold two weeks ago which owned me for a week. I actually had to take medicine for it. Normally I never take any medicine for colds, coughs or fever. I just eat a lot and drink mad water and it goes away within 2 days. So this cold caught me by surprise.

why did you tell me that?

now i must try real hard to resist the ben

+Quote Post
xcutie
post Feb 25 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #44

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ben @ Feb 25 2006, 10:43 AM)
I think i only  had a nose bleed once in my life. I'm rarely sick. At most once a year if anything.. and if i get sick it's gone in two to three days.  But i caught a nasty cold two weeks ago which owned me for a week. I actually had to take medicine for it. Normally I never take any medicine for colds, coughs or fever. I just eat a lot and drink mad water and it goes away within 2 days. So this cold caught me by surprise.

WHOA, that's incredible.. eek.gif

+Quote Post
Ranime
post Feb 25 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #45

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (xcutie @ Feb 24 2006, 11:58 PM)
^ but i get like 9 hours per night... icon_confused.gif

lol, that's considered to be more than optimal, anyway, just eat healthy, do sports, if necessary, take some (but not too many) extra vitamines

+Quote Post
splendid_season
post Feb 25 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #46

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ranime @ Feb 26 2006, 10:06 AM)
lol, that's considered to be more than optimal, anyway, just eat healthy, do sports, if necessary, take some (but not too many) extra vitamines

I think this is good advice.
I rarely get sick and all I do is get enough rest, exercise, and eat healthy (I eat veggies and fresh fruit whenever I can).

+Quote Post
Aznomad
post Feb 26 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #47

AF Addict
Group Icon

drink a lot of water and excersize

+Quote Post
Gatts
post Feb 26 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #48

AF Elite
Group Icon

try to stay stress free

+Quote Post
xcutie
post Feb 27 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #49

AF Pro
Group Icon

^ kinda impossible if there's exams and stuff all over the place..

+Quote Post
thestarcrossedtr...
post Mar 19 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

QUOTE (xcutie @ Feb 22 2006, 11:11 PM) *
if someone around me is sick, it's almost certain that i'm gonna get sick too, and when there's colds and flus going around, i'm one of the first to catch it. i also take a long time to heal from them.. what's wrong with me?

drink milk, milk contains potassium, which is crucial to developing the immune system and fighting off disease

Before i started drinking milk i used to get sick pretty often too, however, after drinking milk daily for a couple of months i noticed that i was getting sick very much and i still have yet to be sick again

(over a year since i've been sick)

+Quote Post
diopatra
post Mar 19 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #51

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (xcutie @ Feb 23 2006, 12:11 AM) *
if someone around me is sick, it's almost certain that i'm gonna get sick too, and when there's colds and flus going around, i'm one of the first to catch it. i also take a long time to heal from them.. what's wrong with me?

your immune system is weak.

eat balanced diet, and rest well to boost your immune system. vitamins will also help

+Quote Post
riceygirl
post Mar 27 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #52

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (xcutie @ Feb 22 2006, 10:11 PM) *

exercise more and eat a lot of fruits.........i don't usually catch colds and flu......BUT whenever i get sick i drink a lot of water and eat a lot of oranges..try it *^^*

+Quote Post
rashid
post Mar 30 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #53

AF Fiend
Group Icon

QUOTE (xcutie @ Feb 23 2006, 10:11 AM) *

U GOING THROUGH CHANGES IN URE LIFE STYLE .......AHEV A BEER embarassedlaugh.gif2

beerchug.gif

+Quote Post
senoB
post Mar 30 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #54

AF Fan
Group Icon

Lack of exercise and poor nutrition and a less than clean environment can contribute. Chronic stress and poor sleep habits also are detrimental to immune system function.

One belief (which I'm ambivalent about) is that the increased "clean" environments young children are subjected to has decreased the ability of their immune systems to respond to invading microbes/cells. This, combined with increasingly drug-resistant bacteria and constantly evolving viruses may increase incidences and durations of disease.

This post has been edited by senoB: Mar 30 2006, 02:21 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2014 - 01:41 AM