AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What can u say of the emergence of call centers in the country?
rode army
post Mar 5 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members

I have read one article about the emergence of call centers in the country.
The companies from other countries who owned those call centers only paid the filipino call center agents almost one third of the salary of the American call center agent.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
martin_nuke
post Mar 5 2006, 11:57 PM
Post #2

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (rode army @ Mar 5 2006, 11:44 PM) *
I have read one article about the emergence of call centers in the country.
The companies from other countries who owned those call centers only paid the filipino call center agents almost one third of the salary of the American call center agent.

Its ok because most of my friends are call center agents and the starting salary is P15000 which is not bad but they usually work at night because if its morning in some countries, it is nighttime in the Philippines.

There are many job openings for call center agents in ortigas center and libis eastwood city.

This post has been edited by martin_nuke: Mar 5 2006, 11:57 PM

+Quote Post
EMERALDRAGON7
post Mar 6 2006, 01:16 AM
Post #3

AF Geek
Group Icon

Group: Banned

I think it's a great advantage for the youth to enter into this area, since we already have a foothold in it with our English speaking abilities. And can become #1 beyond India as a call center hub. Something to build up skill when working in this field to is to learn Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai, since these countries have one of the worlds largest internet and computer users. Especially China.

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Mar 6 2006, 03:00 AM
Post #4

AF Supreme
Group Icon

money & jobs coming into the philippines is ALWAYS a good thing. and young people makin money is even better for the economy. cuz the youth is probably the country's biggest consumers.

philippines always had potential. and now its just begining to come into fruition.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 10:12 PM