AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
i still cant believe this girl didnt win, WTF is wrong wid filipinos?
Najjiah
post Mar 8 2006, 06:28 AM
Post #1

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Members

yeah i follow pageants & this years binibini winners are okay but lia is SO lacking in facial beauty, im sorry.

look at marie anne umali. she was my pick to win but she didnt even land top 5.

here she is again. the first one on top. look at that poise! the other girls look like freeakin maids compared to her.

and so yeah, a lot of us pinoys find tisays to be pretty, so what? i will say this over & over again.... SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IN ANY LANGUAGE. some FOBBY ppl say that umali isnt gonna stand out in the international arena cuz she isnt pinay looking enough. sez who? she looks like pinay actress toni rose gayda of eat bulaga.

lots of pinays look like that. its not that uncommon.

anyways.... here is umali in action during the interview round. granted, boba siya pero DAMN! napakaganda nya!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KmWuueSbMXo

but WTF did she say? she's not very smart but oh well. she's only 19.

This post has been edited by Najjiah: Mar 8 2006, 05:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mulawin
post Mar 8 2006, 07:46 AM
Post #2

AF Addict
Group Icon

thats because shes looks too indian--->sarcasm..hehehhehe, kidding aside, i think the local pageant right now are fiercely preferring the morena brown ones now and im sure the ones with brains and personality....ive watched one of the pageant news in tv patrol, and i think that girl with a surname "Gorostiza" hails from zamboanga...

QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 8 2006, 06:28 AM) *
yeah i follow pageants & this years binibini winners are okay but lia is SO lacking in facial beauty, im sorry.

look at marie anne umali. she was my pick to win but she didnt even land top 5.

here she is again. the first one on top. look at that poise! the other girls look like freeakin maids compared to her.

and so yeah, a lot of us pinoys find tisays to be pretty, so what? i will say this over & over again.... SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IN ANY LANGUAGE. some FOBBY ppl say that umali isnt gonna stand out in the international arena cuz she isnt pinay looking enough. sez who? she looks like pinay actress toni rose.

lots of pinays look like that. its not that uncommon.

anyways.... here is umali in action during the interview round. granted, boba siya pero DAMN! napakaganda nya!

but WTF did she say? she's not very smart but oh well. she's only 19.

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Mar 8 2006, 08:02 AM
Post #3

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mulawin @ Mar 8 2006, 04:46 AM) *
thats because shes looks too indian--->sarcasm..hehehhehe, kidding aside, i think the local pageant right now are fiercely preferring the morena brown ones now and im sure the ones with brains and personality....ive watched one of the pageant news in tv patrol, and i think that girl with a surname "Gorostiza" hails from zamboanga...
u know its weird cuz ppl say she looks indian, and i guess yeah she does but lots of pinays look like that. i swear. when i see the philippines, i see it as one big crayola box of skin colors. we have every hair texture, eye shape, nose shape, height, skin color, and of course various languages, cultures, and things that just makes each one of us unique.

yep. the bisayans at least won all the major titles this year. biggthumpup.gif yay!

lolz! im tellin u, cebu & zamboanga is on fire, dude. they r owning all sorts of accolades. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
k3n5i
post Mar 8 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #4

AF Addict
Group Icon

i heard her answer to the Q and A werent very good.... prolly thats why...

+Quote Post
Sirikittong
post Mar 8 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #5

AF Elite
Group Icon

She's beautiful! She looks Thai to me. icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
vi3ti3ai3e
post Mar 8 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #6

AF Fiend
Group Icon

number 17 is cute too

+Quote Post
Sirikittong
post Mar 8 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #7

AF Elite
Group Icon

^ Yea. Number 17 has more a natural Filipina ethnic beauty! Shes gorgeous too. embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Mar 8 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #8

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (Sirikittong @ Mar 8 2006, 08:43 AM) *
She's beautiful! She looks Thai to me. icon_wink.gif

yeah she kinda does. thai ppl have bigger, rounder eyes than chinese ppl, thats for sure.

+Quote Post
Sirikittong
post Mar 8 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #9

AF Elite
Group Icon

lol yup. Oh shes gorgeous in the video..although..she seems rather scared/nervous in her 'speech' lol.

Shes hot..

+Quote Post
Mulawin
post Mar 9 2006, 04:57 AM
Post #10

AF Addict
Group Icon

Hehehehe, i was just being sarcastic..since i think you posted before about this girl looking like another indian celeb..personally, i dont think she looks indian though...honestly, she kinda reminds me more of Francine Prieto and shes no half this and that!

--->tanned here, so hott!

QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 8 2006, 08:02 AM) *
u know its weird cuz ppl say she looks indian, and i guess yeah she does but lots of pinays look like that. i swear. when i see the philippines, i see it as one big crayola box of skin colors. we have every hair texture, eye shape, nose shape, height, skin color, and of course various languages, cultures, and things that just makes each one of us unique.

yep. the bisayans at least won all the major titles this year. biggthumpup.gif yay!

lolz! im tellin u, cebu & zamboanga is on fire, dude. they r owning all sorts of accolades. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Mar 9 2006, 05:19 AM
Post #11

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mulawin @ Mar 9 2006, 01:57 AM) *
Hehehehe, i was just being sarcastic..since i think you posted before about this girl looking like another indian celeb..personally, i dont think she looks indian though...honestly, she kinda reminds me more of Francine Prieto and shes no half this and that!

ooooooh francine is very HOT! love2.gif

luv her skin and her eyes! and matulis ang ilong nya!

i like. icon_smile.gif

This post has been edited by Najjiah: Mar 9 2006, 05:19 AM

+Quote Post
pilipinas_kong_m...
post Mar 9 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #12

AF Geek
Group Icon

WTF is wrong with you??? boba pala eh bakit nagtataka ka pa kung bakit natalo? you should be happy coz we are sending someone who has brain not just beauty. hindi natin kailangan ang pangdisplay, marami na tayong g.r.o. dito.

This post has been edited by pilipinas_kong_mahal: Mar 9 2006, 09:58 PM

+Quote Post
ndnboi
post Mar 10 2006, 01:57 AM
Post #13

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mulawin @ Mar 9 2006, 04:57 AM) *

Her dad's norwegian
My Webpage

Najjah you crazy girl! We all know Umali didn't win because she was nervous.

+Quote Post
halohalo
post Mar 10 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

she's pretty but her looks are not very filipina. I know we come in diff. looks but seriously, only halfies can have that kind of look that girl has. She looks arab to me more than filo to be honest, ive seen plenty of arab girls who look like her. I have yet to find a pure filipina who looks like her. Even mestiza pure ones dont look like that.

+Quote Post
bubbles20
post Mar 10 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #15

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (halohalo @ Mar 10 2006, 06:53 PM) *
she's pretty but her looks are not very filipina. I know we come in diff. looks but seriously, only halfies can have that kind of look that girl has. She looks arab to me more than filo to be honest, ive seen plenty of arab girls who look like her. I have yet to find a pure filipina who looks like her. Even mestiza pure ones dont look like that.

i agree
n i think the differences in her looks is very obvious in this particular pic
just compare her n the other two girls
pure filipinos are better looking i tihnk.....she looks too middle eastern

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Mar 10 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #16

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 10 2006, 03:56 PM) *
i agree
n i think the differences in her looks is very obvious in this particular pic
just compare her n the other two girls
pure filipinos are better looking i tihnk.....she looks too middle eastern

i think she's very pretty. maybe not ur type but certainly mine. its like u dont like middle eastern looking girls & i dont like super-chinesey girls. in fact teeny tiny slitted eyes are kinda universally unappealing. i dont remember but i think its either korean, chinese, or japanese girls that get eyelid surgey as a rite of passage. my korean friend sarah kim told me. lol!

unless of course ur talking about victoria jolly, miss hong kong 2002. she's FOINE! love2.gif

yeah... she's mixed too, obviously. i guess the chinese like their eurasians, too. embarassedlaugh.gif2

+Quote Post
ndnboi
post Mar 10 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #17

AF Pro
Group Icon

double post

This post has been edited by ndnboi: Mar 11 2006, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post
forcespike437
post Mar 10 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #18

AF Geek
Group Icon

if she didn't have a good answer then she deserved to lose so i don't know why you are upset...

+Quote Post
bubbles20
post Mar 11 2006, 04:10 AM
Post #19

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (Najjiah @ Mar 10 2006, 07:21 PM) *
i think she's very pretty. maybe not ur type but certainly mine. its like u dont like middle eastern looking girls & i dont like super-chinesey girls. in fact teeny tiny slitted eyes are kinda universally unappealing. i dont remember but i think its either korean, chinese, or japanese girls that get eyelid surgey as a rite of passage. my korean friend sarah kim told me. lol!

unless of course ur talking about victoria jolly, miss hong kong 2002. she's FOINE! love2.gif

yeah... she's mixed too, obviously. i guess the chinese like their eurasians, too. embarassedlaugh.gif2

michelle reis (aka lee ka yan) is also eurasian
victoria is cute not that pretty (btw shes not miss hk, she was runner up i think)
michelle is way prettier n looks more chinese biggthumpup.gif

of course thers eurasians in chinese media
thers eurasians in EVERY entertainment industry so its kinda inevitable embarassedlaugh.gif2
just that theyre the minority rather than taking half or more of the entertainment industry biggthumpup.gif

edit: yeah i dont like middle eastern looks much but i think morena beauties are pretty

This post has been edited by bubbles20: Mar 11 2006, 04:20 AM

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Mar 11 2006, 04:23 AM
Post #20

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (bubbles20 @ Mar 11 2006, 01:10 AM) *
michelle reis (aka lee ka yan) is also eurasian
victoria is cute not that pretty
michelle is way prettier n looks more chinese biggthumpup.gif

of course thers eurasians in chinese media
thers eurasians in EVERY entertainment industry so its kinda inevitable embarassedlaugh.gif2
just that theyre the minority rather than taking half or more of the entertainment industry biggthumpup.gif
i beg to differ. http://www.hapas.com/people.php

michelle is pretty. in a photoshop white foundation and the 'i need to tweeze my eyebrows so i dont look like a 80's ho' kinda look. yes, indeed... she is unique.

hapas are all over the international entertainment industry. they are more visible now then they were before. although it pisses me off that white people think that THIS is what ALL asians should look like.

but not all hapas are pretty. ive seen sum real fugly ones at eurasiannation.com forum. yet they think they r the sh!t. those are the kind of people that need to be slapped across the face.

BTW.... im so glad u can find the time to post pics of ur chinese photoshop celebs in filipino chat. im just wondering if the filipinos are bombarding ur section with pinay celebs. i just dont see the point of u always hijacking pinoy threads to suggest that ALL filipino women look better dark(morena). its as if ur suggesting the only asians that look right with white skin are chinese.

This post has been edited by Najjiah: Mar 11 2006, 04:27 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 01:58 PM