AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
---LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE IN HMONG---, I finally finish it!!!
Makeshift Univer...
post Apr 10 2006, 05:54 AM
Post #21

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

Wow, thanks for your effort. I'll definately look into this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VietSk8rGUI
post Apr 10 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #22

AF Supreme
Group Icon

i downloaded this just to here dat girls sexy voice icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif LOL

wow HEY there are some hmong musics here too! ^_^

This post has been edited by VietSk8rGUI: Apr 10 2006, 05:59 AM

+Quote Post
herc
post Apr 10 2006, 09:10 AM
Post #23

AF Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Apr 10 2006, 05:58 AM) *
i downloaded this just to here dat girls sexy voice icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif LOL

lol

+Quote Post
moryHX
post Apr 10 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #24

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Apr 10 2006, 05:58 AM) *

AHAHAHAHA...what a dork...but you should listen in on the hmong songs biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
venom_area9
post Apr 10 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #25

AF Fan
Group Icon

HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! THANKS. I finally master my native language.... don't believe me, ok here

UA TSAUG NTAU MORY, ua koj tau siv koj lub sib hawm ua cov hmoob suab ntawm nos,
vim yog qhov khoom ntawm nov, kuv thiab li saus tau ntawv hmoob lawm......UA TSAUG MORY

+Quote Post
VietSk8rGUI
post Apr 10 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #26

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (moryHX @ Apr 10 2006, 12:30 PM) *
AHAHAHAHA...what a dork...but you should listen in on the hmong songs biggrin.gif

LOL ok after 1000 more tracks i will start listening to them LOL embarassedlaugh.gif1

+Quote Post
moryHX
post Apr 10 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #27

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Apr 10 2006, 04:37 PM) *
LOL ok after 1000 more tracks i will start listening to them LOL embarassedlaugh.gif1

embarassedlaugh.gif2 for reals? i'll give you more if you want biggrin.gif i'll even give you albums embarassedlaugh.gif serious too!

QUOTE (venom_area9 @ Apr 10 2006, 03:22 PM) *
HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! THANKS. I finally master my native language.... don't believe me, ok here
UA TSAUG NTAU MORY, ua koj tau siv koj lub sib hawm ua cov hmoob suab ntawm nos,
vim yog qhov khoom ntawm nov, kuv thiab li saus tau ntawv hmoob lawm......UA TSAUG MORY

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! koj fav-nim tas tas embarassedlaugh.gif...by the way...nice writing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
VietSk8rGUI
post Apr 10 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #28

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE (moryHX @ Apr 10 2006, 05:20 PM) *
embarassedlaugh.gif2 for reals? i'll give you more if you want biggrin.gif i'll even give you albums embarassedlaugh.gif serious too!

LOL that'll be nice icon_smile.gif some of those songs were pretty good biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
moryHX
post Apr 10 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #29

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (VietSk8rGUI @ Apr 10 2006, 05:32 PM) *
LOL that'll be nice icon_smile.gif some of those songs were pretty good biggrin.gif

i'll pm you some links later biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
VietSk8rGUI
post Apr 10 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #30

AF Supreme
Group Icon

alrite ^_^ coool biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
riceygirl
post Apr 10 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #31

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (moryHX @ Apr 8 2006, 03:05 PM) *
Hi EVERYONE,
So a while back, during summer of 2005, Iíve said that I will be willing to teach people how to read and write in Hmong, so here I am with my audio clips to teach you gals and guys. It took me quite a long time to do so because I have other things to take care of. Anyhow, the file below consists of audio clips of what makes a word, audio sentences, word phrases, and audio files of songs, and documents containing instructions and blah blah blah...so I hope this will help those that are interested in learning how to read and write in Hmong...even so, if yall don't use my materials...I wouldn't consider it a waste of time biggrin.gif

I uploaded the file with RAPIDSHARE and MEGAUPLOAD...because some like rapidshare better than megaupload and vice versa.

When you open the file please click on the document "INRODUCTION" first before you do anything else...and that'll be all.

Links:

http://rapidshare.de/files/17531021/Learn_Hmong.rar.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YXXKNWCJ

is it green or white dialect? i'm looking for the green..haha since i'm green that's why*^^*

+Quote Post
moryHX
post Apr 10 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #32

AF Pro
Group Icon

^ oh yes!!! thanks for reminding me! i totally forgot about that...it's white dialect...but then if you're green dialect...you should be able to use it either way...i mean...you'll be able to use these materials either way...both green and white dialect uses the RPA (romanize popular alphabet) system...it just really all depends on your fluency...and so the only differences the green dialect have from the white is the tones and the vowels...and sometimes the consonants...i guess basically most everything but still...it really depends on your fluency...

+Quote Post
xiongmoua
post Apr 11 2006, 03:29 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Banned

I haven't downloaded the files yet, but I appreciated those of you who do know the language to teach some of who do not know. thanks in advance.

+Quote Post
riceygirl
post Apr 11 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #34

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (moryHX @ Apr 10 2006, 09:10 PM) *
^ oh yes!!! thanks for reminding me! i totally forgot about that...it's white dialect...but then if you're green dialect...you should be able to use it either way...i mean...you'll be able to use these materials either way...both green and white dialect uses the RPA (romanize popular alphabet) system...it just really all depends on your fluency...and so the only differences the green dialect have from the white is the tones and the vowels...and sometimes the consonants...i guess basically most everything but still...it really depends on your fluency...

thanks...yeah..it seems like most green people understand white but somtimes white don't understand green...thanks....i know how to speak it..but i learned how to read and write a while ago and haven't used..thanks...this will be a good review*^^*

biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
moryHX
post Apr 11 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #35

AF Pro
Group Icon

yeah...it's true...i think white dialect speaker have more trouble understanding green dialect speakers...i have some green dialect friends and sometimes they talk in green, i could understand some terms but i can't understand some other terms...but yeah...i have a green dialect dictionary too! and i'm trying to read it...i'm so slow at it...and when i read them...it's like sorta foriegn to my tongue...i feel kinda awkward...but yeah...no problem...

+Quote Post
red_eyes
post Apr 11 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #36

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Validating

Awsome. Though I already know how to read and write in Hmong, I'll download this anyway and give it to a friend. Seriously, reading and writing in Hmong is so easy. I learned the system it in less than a week. Compare to English, learning to read and write in Hmong is so much easier and less confusing. There's no conflicting rules and exceptions like English.

+Quote Post
riceygirl
post Apr 11 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #37

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (moryHX @ Apr 11 2006, 12:15 PM) *
yeah...it's true...i think white dialect speaker have more trouble understanding green dialect speakers...i have some green dialect friends and sometimes they talk in green, i could understand some terms but i can't understand some other terms...but yeah...i have a green dialect dictionary too! and i'm trying to read it...i'm so slow at it...and when i read them...it's like sorta foriegn to my tongue...i feel kinda awkward...but yeah...no problem...

really? cool..where'd you get the green dictionary?
thanks.*^^*

+Quote Post
moryHX
post Apr 11 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #38

AF Pro
Group Icon

^ i got it from my sister's boyfriend who's hmoob leeg...i used it for one of my english essay...it's so awesome how i finally get to use my language in an english essay...but yeah...

+Quote Post
aznpeople
post Apr 12 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #39

AF Guru
Group Icon

Thanks for sharing this Mory....

I do need som practice with my hmong speaking, writing, and reading.

This is a example of a fine hmong citizen. biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
xiongmoua
post Apr 13 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

Group: Banned

hey you should make a cover for it!!

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »