AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Which Korean celebrities should I feature on AsiaFinest?
bluesonicboy
post Jul 27 2011, 12:16 PM
Post #141

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

please visit my website http://bluesonicboy.wen.ru
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Taln
post Jul 29 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #142

AF Addict
Group Icon

PK (Paul Kim), the comedian who has founded Kollaboration. He definitely has some ideas worth hearing.

+Quote Post
JennyofTheWorld
post Nov 12 2011, 10:22 PM
Post #143

Group Icon

QUOTE (Ben @ Apr 22 2006, 06:45 PM) *
Which popular Korean celebrities should I feature on AsiaFinest and why? Voice your opinion here and you might see them featured on our site. Here's your chance to help support your favorite star! biggthumpup.gif madcool.gif

South korean plastic surgery said that over 95% south korean celebirites had plastic surgery and most don't admit to plastic not even when their pre-plastic surgery photos are posted by korean netizen. Actually they more like from former classmates. This is so obvious that north korea don't have all those plastic surgery faces. Too many korean stars look alike due to them all like the same artifical made parts.

+Quote Post
doggyji
post Jan 6 2012, 12:08 AM
Post #144

AF Pro
Group Icon

^ Hah, I just read that. Where do you get a figure like 95%? Why not try 100%? Is it too unrealistic to use? I've come across countless people who have a vested interest in making it seem like pretty much all Korean celebs are "plastic" when they are in fact in the minority if you don't buy into the sensationalism/online BS but actually think and do the math. Be it insecure people, tabloid media, agenda-driven Asian nationalists or the ignorant sheep. The way how the tabloids work is that any unflattering photos are immediately subject to plastic surgery accusations even though quite a few of them have been logically debunked with evidence by their fans later. But who cares about the truth for petty things like this when it's fun to gossip. They basically expect the celebrities to have looked exactly the same and photogenic since birth. They should have been born wearing makeup, too. When this condition isn't met, they are plastic by default. It's almost like brainwashing and I guess that's really helpful for the Korean cosmetic industry with so many foreigners now. Many celebrities in developed environment do get some kind of cosmetic procedures but most times, it's subtle. By "plastic surgery" here, I mean something more invasive and noticeable, which we can reasonably tell. I have seen numerous pictures of Korean celebrities and I can spam this thread away with numerous cute childhood pictures of them, not even bothering with less relevant older celebrities. Even they haven't always been photogenic in every single picture. Google "Korean celebrity baby childhood pictures".

This post has been edited by doggyji: Feb 24 2012, 12:37 PM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 12:20 PM