Reply to this topicStart new topic
LADIES
ricochet
post Jul 27 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #1

AF Guru
Group Icon

Group: Members

People say prettiest indonesia girls are from Bandung....some say manado.....and some say very good thing about what Madura girls can do...

what 's yr take??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
furansizuka
post Jul 27 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #2

AF Supreme
Group Icon

I think we have discussed about this in particular thread about ‘which ethnic has the most beautiful girl in Indonesia’ or kinda. Well, go dig it!

+Quote Post
scorpions
post Jul 27 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #3

AF Pro
Group Icon

yes i think jkt girls also pretty, but bandung also pretty.
however they have diff style

+Quote Post
Tuanku_Nan_Renca...
post Jul 28 2006, 12:20 AM
Post #4

AF Pro
Group Icon

check out those places urself ^^ u ll find what u want to know biggthumpup.gif

This post has been edited by Tuanku_Nan_Rencah: Jul 28 2006, 12:23 AM

+Quote Post
Nusantara
post Jul 28 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #5

AF Pro
Group Icon

Group: Banned

QUOTE(ricochet @ Jul 28 2006, 11:39 AM) [snapback]2098872[/snapback]

People say prettiest indonesia girls are from Bandung....some say manado.....and some say very good thing about what Madura girls can do...

what 's yr take??

Bandung (sundanese) averagely has many pretty girls compare to others ethnic, the weird thing in Indonesia you will found so many girls not only in big cities but you will found more rate pretty girl when you go to deeper to village. As comparison you will find better rate of beautiful girl in small city like Cianjur than big city like Bandung.
Sumatran girl especially like Aceh, Melayu and Minang girls they are galantly beautiful something you can not find it in other island. Javanese actually slightly below average but once they are beautiful, they are very exceptional.
Nothing can beat the beautifulness of Indonesian girls. Just as comparison native Indonesian from small village island who was sent on Miss Universe contest in 2005 could manage to achieve big 15 in the whole world, but this year Indonesia sent mixed of german + chinese who could only manage reach big 85!
Now you know about who's who has quality.

+Quote Post
han2
post Jul 28 2006, 12:44 AM
Post #6

AF Elite
Group Icon

Group: AF Senior Moderators

QUOTE(ricochet @ Jul 27 2006, 10:39 PM) [snapback]2098872[/snapback]

what 's yr take??

Make a poll...and see how it turns out, lol. icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Jul 28 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #7

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nusantara @ Jul 28 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]2099080[/snapback]

Bandung (sundanese) averagely has many pretty girls compare to others ethnic, the weird thing in Indonesia you will found so many girls not only in big cities but you will found more rate pretty girl when you go to deeper to village. As comparison you will find better rate of beautiful girl in small city like Cianjur than big city like Bandung.
Sumatran girl especially like Aceh, Melayu and Minang girls they are galantly beautiful something you can not find it in other island. Javanese actually slightly below average but once they are beautiful, they are very exceptional.
Nothing can beat the beautifulness of Indonesian girls. Just as comparison native Indonesian from small village island who was sent on Miss Universe contest in 2005 could manage to achieve big 15 in the whole world, but this year Indonesia sent mixed of german + chinese who could only manage reach big 85!
Now you know about who's who has quality.

Thanks bro....I had one gf from manado then from Jakarta and the latest from Jawa Timur wif half maduranese....what they say about maduranse girls is correct....benar pak.....wow!!!

+Quote Post
Nusantara
post Jul 28 2006, 01:32 AM
Post #8

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(ricochet @ Jul 28 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]2099149[/snapback]

Thanks bro....I had one gf from manado then from Jakarta and the latest from Jawa Timur wif half maduranese....what they say about maduranse girls is correct....benar pak.....wow!!!

I have the same story of my closed malay friend, at the beginning did not want to come to Indonesia, because He knew Indonesia only from news paper... ape gune banyak demontration..aman ker for foreigner?.. he said. But once he come to Indonesia he like so regret why he was not visit Indonesia long before. He mentioned Madurese girl is power! I do not know what he mean about power in his email, but he is adventourous person so I could guess. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
flipcombatmedic
post Jul 28 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #9

AF Supreme
Group Icon

aceh girls?

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Jul 28 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #10

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nusantara @ Jul 28 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]2099227[/snapback]

I have the same story of my closed malay friend, at the beginning did not want to come to Indonesia, because He knew Indonesia only from news paper... ape gune banyak demontration..aman ker for foreigner?.. he said. But once he come to Indonesia he like so regret why he was not visit Indonesia long before. He mentioned Madurese girl is power! I do not know what he mean about power in his email, but he is adventourous person so I could guess. biggrin.gif

what he meant was....yr gf or wife who is maduranese.....you can feel that she is 17 all the time....get it?

QUOTE(flipcombatmedic @ Jul 28 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]2099235[/snapback]

aceh girls?

dunno about acheh bro.....had once a padang girl...but relationship never go far

+Quote Post
Nusantara
post Jul 28 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(ricochet @ Jul 28 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]2099283[/snapback]

what he meant was....yr gf or wife who is maduranese.....you can feel that she is 17 all the time....get it?

Ya I see, I heard many stories about madurese girl, but its all good workers. icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Jul 28 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #12

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nusantara @ Jul 29 2006, 08:21 AM) [snapback]2101906[/snapback]

Ya I see, I heard many stories about madurese girl, but its all good workers. icon_smile.gif

dats the only thing I miss about her.....oh man....stairway to heaven all the time dude

+Quote Post
perawan_ganteng
post Jul 28 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #13

AF Fan
Group Icon

i always had a thing for balinese chicks icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Jul 28 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #14

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(perawan_ganteng @ Jul 29 2006, 09:57 AM) [snapback]2102215[/snapback]

i always had a thing for balinese chicks icon_smile.gif

how so....can share with us bro??

+Quote Post
perawan_ganteng
post Jul 28 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #15

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE(ricochet @ Jul 29 2006, 09:10 AM) [snapback]2102255[/snapback]

how so....can share with us bro??

i find them so sexy in that kebaya of theirs, and the way they talk too... that dialect icon_redface.gif
IPB Image

and that LUNA MAYA, she's a balinese too. i wonder how does she look like in that kebaya love2.gif
well, you should visit bali sometime and proof it yerself beerchug.gif

This post has been edited by perawan_ganteng: Jul 28 2006, 10:27 PM

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Jul 28 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #16

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(perawan_ganteng @ Jul 29 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]2102477[/snapback]

i find them so sexy in that kebaya of theirs, and the way they talk too... that dialect icon_redface.gif
IPB Image

and that LUNA MAYA, she's a balinese too. i wonder how does she look like in that kebaya love2.gif
well, you should visit bali sometime and proof it yerself beerchug.gif

oh ...I went there once with my half-maduranese gf....yeah we went to this temple and we saw some beautiful balinese taking the so call holy bath to cleanse their sins sort. Dun dare to open my eye big big ...cuz the home ministry was beside me.....must try to go there again sometime....but they say....bali is a sacred place.....watch your tongue....and dun say something you will regret...is it true?

General people tell me the balinese girl do work but the men dont...cuz they are filthy rich?? correct?

+Quote Post
Nusantara
post Jul 29 2006, 12:01 AM
Post #17

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(ricochet @ Jul 29 2006, 10:52 AM) [snapback]2102580[/snapback]

General people tell me the balinese girl do work but the men dont...cuz they are filthy rich?? correct?

Its their culture same like in Batak, the women work harder than men, in Minangkabau men have to work, in Minang/Padang restaurant all the workers are men. biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Jul 29 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #18

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nusantara @ Jul 29 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]2102796[/snapback]

Its their culture same like in Batak, the women work harder than men, in Minangkabau men have to work, in Minang/Padang restaurant all the workers are men. biggthumpup.gif

oh batak people.....a bit scary bro...no offence. I had a nasty experience when I got to know this batak girl....then when our relationship did not work, she retaliated saying hearsay about me....later I had to explain everything to the clan...phew...thank goodness...u marry a batak girl...you also married to the clan, correct??

+Quote Post
Nusantara
post Jul 29 2006, 12:38 AM
Post #19

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE(ricochet @ Jul 29 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback]2102830[/snapback]

oh batak people.....a bit scary bro...no offence. I had a nasty experience when I got to know this batak girl....then when our relationship did not work, she retaliated saying hearsay about me....later I had to explain everything to the clan...phew...thank goodness...u marry a batak girl...you also married to the clan, correct??

That what I heard too because batak basically still primitive people. But if you have relationship toward batak girl do not involving to their family business. So if the relationship not work it between you and her/him.
But batak when they are in group especially in bus terminal, they like testing you, when they saw you scary to them they will take you, if he think you are not easy being taken they would not do you anything. On one by one batak is gutless and nothing, betawi and madurese people are actually brave people difficult to predict.

+Quote Post
ricochet
post Jul 29 2006, 12:45 AM
Post #20

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nusantara @ Jul 29 2006, 01:38 PM) [snapback]2102910[/snapback]

That what I heard too because batak basically still primitive people. But if you have relationship toward batak girl do not involving to their family business. So if the relationship not work it between you and her/him.
But batak when they are in group especially in bus terminal, they like testing you, when they saw you scary to them they will take you, if he think you are not easy being taken they would not do you anything. On one by one batak is gutless and nothing, betawi and madurese people are actually brave people difficult to predict.

honestly....I prefer javanese....its actually a big contrast with other ladies/girls actually. My former javanese gf is ok, honest, polite etc.... the parents are also unique...mother following the islamic way...the father following the ancient javanese way....i learn a lot from the father. But our relationship rocked too often....we just not meant for each other....

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 08:02 AM