AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
MIAMI VICE - Gong Li's Sex scenes w/ Colin Farrel, ..... and some nasty old Colombian Drug Lord
Najjiah
post Aug 13 2006, 03:26 AM
Post #1

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Members

she has a hefty part in the movie. she's in almost every frame. clearly... she IS the female lead. the movie bored me in the first 45 minutes w/ all these nude shower sex scenes w/ gong li & colin farrell. jamie foxx was also gettin it on w/ some black girl w/ an EXCELLENT @$$.

the movie doesnt pick up until the last hour when bullets start getting pumped through people's heads, arms get blown off, ect. gong... has 3 guys that like her. 2 that she's fu-ked. colin of course (looking like a crack ho) and some colombian guy in his late 40's w/ a bin laden beard. the 3rd guy is a tiny little mexican guy that doesnt fu-k her but has an enormous crush on her. gong speaks spanish fluently in the movie, too.

she looked utterly fugly in this movie. i cant believe this is the same gong li in memoirs of a geisha. she looked uber hot there.

as for colin... eeew. the tabloids have been saying that he went straight to rehab after the filming was completed & i can totally see why. omg... he looks 50, bloated, and completely trashed. jamie foxx looks good, in contrast. he looks well buff & fit in the shower scene.

overall, the movie is a B+.

This post has been edited by ham_let: Aug 16 2006, 03:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kunomchu
post Aug 13 2006, 03:42 AM
Post #2

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(Najjiah @ Aug 13 2006, 04:26 AM) [snapback]2168393[/snapback]

yes. yet another movie to piss off the mdegs of this world. LMAO!

she has a hefty part in the movie. she's in almost every frame. clearly... she IS the female lead. the movie bored me in the first 45 minutes w/ all these nude shower sex scenes w/ gong li & colin farrell. jamie foxx was also gettin it on w/ some black girl w/ an EXCELLENT @$$.

the movie doesnt pick up until the last hour when bullets start getting pumped through people's heads, arms get blown off, ect. gong... has 3 guys that like her. 2 that she's fu-ked. colin of course (looking like a crack ho) and some colombian guy in his late 40's w/ a bin laden beard. the 3rd guy is a tiny little mexican guy that doesnt fu-k her but has an enormous crush on her. gong speaks spanish fluently in the movie, too.

she looked utterly fugly in this movie. i cant believe this is the same gong li in memoirs of a geisha. she looked uber hot there.

as for colin... eeew. the tabloids have been saying that he went straight to rehab after the filming was completed & i can totally see why. omg... he looks 50, bloated, and completely trashed. jamie foxx looks good, in contrast. he looks well buff & fit in the shower scene.

overall, the movie is a B+.

The movie didn't get any action until the last 15-10minutes. I thought it was overhyped and a waste of my money. Seriously the movie is called miami vice. It should have some things related to the classic tv series. Half the movie didn't even take place in miami. The two guys rico and sonny were suppose to be cool playas. Not quiet emos. I give the movie a D

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Aug 13 2006, 03:46 AM
Post #3

AF Supreme
Group Icon

IPB Image

+Quote Post
flipcombatmedic
post Aug 13 2006, 03:47 AM
Post #4

AF Supreme
Group Icon

was gong li ever naked? edit: like full on breast shots?

This post has been edited by flipcombatmedic: Aug 13 2006, 03:47 AM

+Quote Post
kunomchu
post Aug 13 2006, 03:48 AM
Post #5

AF Supreme
Group Icon

i don't remember seeing her boobs but you get alot of body shots. Her side was exposed i think. I admit she has a nice bod but she is too old imo.

This post has been edited by kunomchu: Aug 13 2006, 03:49 AM

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Aug 13 2006, 03:54 AM
Post #6

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(kunomchu @ Aug 13 2006, 01:48 AM) [snapback]2168473[/snapback]
i don't remember seeing her boobs but you get alot of body shots. Her side was exposed i think. I admit she has a nice bod but she is too old imo.
really? how old is she? she didnt look as hot in miami vice as she did in memoirs. she acted well, though.

+Quote Post
kunomchu
post Aug 13 2006, 03:56 AM
Post #7

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(Najjiah @ Aug 13 2006, 04:54 AM) [snapback]2168490[/snapback]

really? how old is she? she didnt look as hot in miami vice as she did in memoirs. she acted well, though.

according to IMDB, she is 41 years old. She was in her prime more than a decade ago.

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Aug 13 2006, 04:04 AM
Post #8

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(kunomchu @ Aug 13 2006, 01:56 AM) [snapback]2168496[/snapback]

according to IMDB, she is 41 years old. She was in her prime more than a decade ago.
FOR REAL???????

DAMN. eek.gif ok, she DOES NOT LOOK 41. she looks 28. she looks even younger than that in memoirs. dude... she looks DAMN gorgeous for her age then. eek.gif

+Quote Post
kunomchu
post Aug 13 2006, 04:09 AM
Post #9

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Gong li looks good for her age but she is old period. She is not going to last long in hollywood. She should go back to China where the entertainment industry is more catered to older audiences.

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Aug 13 2006, 04:22 AM
Post #10

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(kunomchu @ Aug 13 2006, 02:09 AM) [snapback]2168522[/snapback]
Gong li looks good for her age but she is old period. She is not going to last long in hollywood. She should go back to China where the entertainment industry is more catered to older audiences.
how so? chix like halle berry, monica belucci, and julia roberts are all in their 40's or near it. as long as she looks anywhere between 28 to 35 then its all good. she's classier than lucy liu and she already has a huge worldwide fan base. i totally want her in hollywood. she's not trashy & an embarassment like bai ling or kimora lee simmons. se's elegant, tall, great body, she can act, and is 100% chinese. do u realize that women like zhang ziyi, michelle yeoh, and gong li are breaking records in the us? i mean an asian female lead where the character is strong & not submissive or stupid. so what she showed her body, thats art.

GO GONG LI! biggthumpup.gif

IPB Image

+Quote Post
kunomchu
post Aug 13 2006, 04:27 AM
Post #11

AF Supreme
Group Icon

halle berry and julia roberts are past their prime

as for monica belluci, I didn't know who she was until da vinci code.

+Quote Post
Jia-Kenmin
post Aug 13 2006, 07:02 AM
Post #12

AF Addict
Group Icon

Yeah, I agree. Gong Li was freaking ugly in this film, while she was the bombshell in Memoirs.

Saw Miami Vice last night. Worst film this year. Just talk, talk, talk and no action.

+Quote Post
Jaimu-Jaimu
post Aug 13 2006, 09:20 AM
Post #13

AF Supreme
Group Icon

Why the hell is she in it exactly?

+Quote Post
mofo
post Aug 13 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #14

AF Guru
Group Icon

^
michael mann has had a crush on her for a long time..
this is the only movie where the female lead is older and taller then the guy hehe
my guess is that they probably didn't want to play a hollywood actress top dollar so they looked elsewhere..it must be already expensive for the studio to make this film because of michael mann, colin farrell and jamie foxx plus the big production costs.

This post has been edited by mofo: Aug 13 2006, 01:25 PM

+Quote Post
ham_let
post Aug 13 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #15

AF Legend
Group Icon

Group: AF Forum Police

my god, she isn't playing a latina is she? embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post
jiggyiggy
post Aug 13 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #16

AF Elite
Group Icon

Gong Li made me cringe every time she talked in English. She seemed to speak Spanish fine, but then again I had no clue what she was saying or how to speak proper Spanish. But it sounded nice.

P.S. This is easily Michael Mann's worst movie.

P.P.S. Colin Farrel can't act.

+Quote Post
Najjiah
post Aug 13 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #17

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(jiggyiggy @ Aug 13 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]2170938[/snapback]
Gong Li made me cringe every time she talked in English. She seemed to speak Spanish fine, but then again I had no clue what she was saying or how to speak proper Spanish. But it sounded nice.

P.S. This is easily Michael Mann's worst movie.

P.P.S. Colin Farrel can't act.
isnt it strange that gong li spoke excellent spanish yet incomprehensible english? my bf & i were torn. i liked the last 45 minutes & he seems to think it was an overall great movie. i found it slooooooooooow & dark.

+Quote Post
Genesis of Ire
post Aug 13 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #18

AF Guru
Group Icon

QUOTE(kunomchu @ Aug 13 2006, 04:56 AM) [snapback]2168496[/snapback]

eek.gif 41? she looks young!

i hate colin farrel for some reason. embarassedlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by Genesis of Ire: Aug 13 2006, 08:32 PM

+Quote Post
kunomchu
post Aug 13 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #19

AF Supreme
Group Icon

QUOTE(Genesis of Ire @ Aug 13 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]2170988[/snapback]

eek.gif 41? she looks young!
i hate colin farrel for some reason. embarassedlaugh.gif

he hasn't made any good movies. Alexander and phone booth sucked. The recruit was only good cuz al pacino was in it.

+Quote Post
ham_let
post Aug 13 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #20

AF Legend
Group Icon

Group: AF Forum Police

i watched ask the dusk on the plane to hong kong... i thought colin farrel wasn't bad in that...

ugh. i didn't get to see the ending though. i was so pissed.

when did it even go out in theatres? confused.gif i watched it b/c my first reaction to reading the title and then the cast was: "wtf is this movie?"

omg air canada planes to hong kong have 'on-demand' movies love2.gif

the flight back from shanghai didn't though. fuccking bastards... i had to sit through 3 crappy movies...

This post has been edited by ham_let: Aug 13 2006, 08:42 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 09:11 PM