AsiaFinest Forum
Ad: 123Designing.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
China's closest ally
Who's China's best friend?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 268
Guests cannot vote 
robot_devil
post Apr 2 2010, 06:07 AM
Post #61

AF Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members

QUOTE (badparticle @ Apr 2 2010, 01:44 PM) *
If a country declares War on China, will Pakistan go to war with this country? If the answer is yes, then Pakistan is China's ally.

If that country was India, Pakistan would definitly join in on the fight laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sinster
post Apr 2 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #62

AF Addict
Group Icon

Pakistan would be the closest ally

+Quote Post
denghuilee
post Apr 3 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #63

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE (badparticle @ Apr 1 2010, 10:44 PM) *
If a country declares War on China, will Pakistan go to war with this country? If the answer is yes, then Pakistan is China's ally.

My answer is "No".

+Quote Post
Elite1
post Apr 3 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #64

AF Fan
Group Icon

I think NK is China's closest ally.

NK owes China her LIFE for saving her from utter complete doom by invading US-led UN/SK invasion force.

+Quote Post
African
post Apr 9 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #65

AF Pro
Group Icon

Prove me wrong when I say that those countries which are said to have close allies are conspires who have allied to STEAL from ather countries. The world people know that Britain is a close ally of US because they go for war together and where they can gain together. Look at Iraq they have siphoned oil to their countries in the name of nuclear weapons. They could not go to Timor because they can not gain anything. When they storm other countries with heavy bombs together they seem to be allies. China wants to have a genuine economic growth and not a stolen one. China has also power to bomb a country very heavily but this is not her priority. If any country declares war on China that is when everybody would know that China needs no one to be her feet.

+Quote Post
togepi
post Apr 13 2010, 09:03 AM
Post #66

AF Fiend
Group Icon

China does not really have a #1 ally as such, eg USA doesn't really have a #1 ally (UK, Canada? not really embarassedlaugh.gif ) however there has been much progress between East Asian countries in recent years and I think China wants to "regain" its former status in East Asia as the biggest power, both soft and hard.

+Quote Post
African
post Apr 16 2010, 09:45 AM
Post #67

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (togepi @ Apr 13 2010, 09:03 AM) *
China does not really have a #1 ally as such, eg USA doesn't really have a #1 ally (UK, Canada? not really embarassedlaugh.gif ) however there has been much progress between East Asian countries in recent years and I think China wants to "regain" its former status in East Asia as the biggest power, both soft and hard.

Who is US number one ally if not UK. China knows how to balance equations.

+Quote Post
BengaliBabu
post Apr 18 2010, 05:58 AM
Post #68

Group Icon

Definitely no India... laugh.gif

Anyway China's best friends could be North Korea and Burma-Myanmar (Pakistan is not reliable as it was in the past) while there aren't any allies, not even SCO countries, all of them not so happy of China rise, especially Russia, yes they can cooperate against USA but it's just "balance of power" nothing more.

+Quote Post
yuewanggoujian
post Apr 18 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #69

AF Fan
Group Icon

Who cares?

+Quote Post
African
post Apr 24 2010, 05:11 AM
Post #70

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (yuewanggoujian @ Apr 18 2010, 11:42 PM) *
Who cares?

People do!

+Quote Post
tophat
post Sep 17 2010, 01:34 PM
Post #71

AF Geek
Group Icon

This is a good question, who is China's ally?

I think the fact China dosent really have an ally, what does that say about how other races perceive the chinese or east asians, the question is, does any other east asian country have allies?

I dont think any of them do, have any allies.

When you compare that to western countries they're naturally allies to each other against asian countries (racists).

Maybe the only country I can think of to be an ally to China is Singapore. But Singapore mostly consists of chinese people anyway.

+Quote Post
VietGuySJ
post Sep 17 2010, 02:05 PM
Post #72

Group Icon

Vietnam. Naaaaahhhh....just kidding, We hate you guys.

Hope you all die in a lake of fire.

Bye-eeeeey.

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 17 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #73

AF Addict
Group Icon

VietguySJ is probably a troll of some sort because trolls always take their names like Vietguy or Vietgirl to represent Vietnamese or Asianboy or Maplestory to represent EAsian overall, they also take name like Chinaman to make people think that they're Chinese....weird but it happened.

China is probably EAsian's ally and probably can be united with the rest of EAsia but EAsia won't go to war for China yet unless they gain a lot more trust for China, our EAsian relationship is only beginning and at least they're not ending...

+Quote Post
tophat
post Sep 19 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #74

AF Geek
Group Icon

QUOTE (VietGuySJ @ Sep 17 2010, 02:05 PM) *

Bye-eeeeey.

you hate us yet most of you come from china originally you $hit! and cos you're just a bunch of racists criminals..funny we chinese dont really think much about yous like the brits dont think much of the scotts, how you can hate people whos got nothing against ya.

You know what this is really a case of self hate, or being racist to asians being an asian, you're no different to the chalkies and N*ggas who over react to the actions of asians. This is why asia is sooo united becos of asian pigs like yourself!!! what the fcuk are you doing here! get the fcuk out you degenerate monkey.

+Quote Post
KraterosHellas
post Sep 19 2010, 10:09 AM
Post #75

AF Elite
Group Icon

QUOTE (VietGuySJ @ Sep 17 2010, 02:05 PM) *

Bye-eeeeey.

send them to mount doom with frodo

This post has been edited by KraterosHellas: Sep 19 2010, 10:11 AM

+Quote Post
4tunekuki
post Sep 19 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #76

AF Fan
Group Icon

China doesn't need allies. We can destroy any enemies with our own powerful weapon if the war is occurred.

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 20 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #77

AF Addict
Group Icon

man no wonder everyone is scared of China and hated the Chinese everywhere....You just don't know it yet, the only Chinese lover are Ugly guys that have love for sex with Asian girls and a lot of easy money.

+Quote Post
matigasngulo
post Sep 20 2010, 02:44 AM
Post #78

AF Pro
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheDefeated @ Sep 20 2010, 01:32 AM) *
man no wonder everyone is scared of China and hated the Chinese everywhere....You just don't know it yet, the only Chinese lover are Ugly guys that have love for sex with Asian girls and a lot of easy money.

sounds like a good description of western elites lol

+Quote Post
TheDefeated
post Sep 20 2010, 04:26 AM
Post #79

AF Addict
Group Icon

LOL hahahaha

Anyway, I want to reveal a few things that is happening over here.

Over here and in a lot of places in Western countries people are scared of the rise of China and they're left with a few options left and that is to work with China to slowly derailing the Chinese people and Westernize you Chinese people. They didn't actually hated China for being evil or oppressing the Tibetan and they're just simply being afraid of competing against China. But when I look at the way they do it, they seem to be sacrificing their old allies "SKorean" and "Japanese" and even the SVietnamese(lol they called them BOAT PEOPLE LMAO), this is very immoral and they shouldn't be trust at all.

I was also pissed off by the fact that I was victimized because I was mistaken of being a Japanese so I've decided to do a lot of researches on them and came to the conclusion that the safest thing on the entire planet for us EAsian to do is just to simply start uniting bit by bit slow or fast but it will really save us in the future.

For you guys.....you guys got to change ok...stop thinking of destroying your neighbors wtf!!!! If China want to rise in peace then rise with peace!!!!!

+Quote Post
matigasngulo
post Sep 20 2010, 06:06 AM
Post #80

AF Pro
Group Icon

wait a moment, i thought this was only about Ruper Murdoch embarassedlaugh.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »