Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pop Princess, hope you like it!!
Mun-Mun
post Nov 1 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #1

AF Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members

Hey, this is my new story! I hope you like it. I know my last one sucked and I'm trying to improve my writing skills so I really hope more people enjoy this story. In the beginning it may seem like Hannah Montana or Chasing Liberty. It is a bit like Chasing Liberty. I hope you enjoy it and give me some positive comments. biggthumpup.gif

Chapter One

“THIS IS SO UNFAIR!” Annabelle yelled.
“You’re going on the tour and that’s that!” Her father said in a commanding voice.
“UGH! No one even knows my real name is Annabelle when I’m up on that stage. It’s not fair that I have sung when I don’t even want too!”
“It’s been like this ever since you were 10, and you’ve always loved singing.” Her mother said in a calm and yet convincing voice.
“MOTHER! I am 18, not 10. My priorities have changed since then, I’ve grown up. I may be a celebrity, but I have no life because no one even knows I am who I am.”
“You should know that if people really knew who you were, then your life would be even worse. And, what do you mean by “you have no life”? You go to parties and movies and the mall and all sorts of things with your friends all the time. I really don’t-”Her mother said looking at her pissed-off daughter.
“Of course you don’t know what I mean. I’ve never even had a real boyfriend because they all broke up with me because my life was too busy. When most of time, I’m singing in Hong Kong or something. I’m sick of this mom.” Annabelle whispered. Annabelle’s mother walked over to her daughter and held her until her father spoke up.
“Honey, I won’t let you just give up your dreams up because you don’t have some boy grabbing your @$$ every 10 minutes.”
“AHHH! DAD! I am 18!! YOU CAN’T FORCE ME AND I REFUSE TO SING, DANCE, OR ANYTHING ELSE EVER AGAIN!” Annabelle shouted at the top of her lung and ran to her room. Her mother was already standing up and gave a glare to her father. Annabelle went up to her room and jumped into her bed full of tears.
(I don’t deserve this, I deserve better, I want better.) She thought in her silent room. A knock came from her door and she expected an apology and getting her way, like most of the time. But, this was always a sore subject and wasn’t going to be that easy.
“Honey, Can I come in?” Her father’s voice echoed through the hallway and into Annabelle’s ears. ( No. I’m not, I ran away because I was being forced into doing something I never wanted to do, but only to make you proud. But making you proud doesn’t matter anymore. Why can’t I run away? I said I deserve better, no one would know who I am. I’m just a nobody. I could run away and no one would even care.)
“No.” Annabelle said. She wanted to say the rest, but then she couldn’t run away like she really wanted. “I’ll be down for dinner.” She lied hopelessly.
“Alright.” Her father sighed and walked down the stairs. Annabelle quickly grabbed her largest backpack and stuffed it with money, clothes and some snacks. She wrote a simple note to her mother, and only her mother, and then climbed out of the high window. She landed on the ground with a thump and hoped that no one heard her, especially her parents. She looked at her house one more time before moving and started to walk to her car. It was a good thing she had a car since it was getting colder by the second. She first drove to the park, where she always went when there was a problem. It wasn’t really the park she was going to, but the lake behind it. She met her first non-official boyfriend there. Not many people know of that lake, but still knew about it. She didn’t care; it was big enough for her.
The lake was past a small forest that was dark. Luckily there were lights near the lake. She put them there when she was 14, since that was the year her grandpa died and she went to the lake every couple of days; sometimes she would just fall asleep there. It was where she could stop being Belle Jang the celebrity singer, and could just be Annabelle Chen. That night when she got there the lights she set up were turned on and there was someone lying on a tree she always would lie on. She walked closer and saw a boy looking deep into the lake. She walked near the tree, hiding until she could see who it was.
“You know I can hear you right?” The boy said in comfort. Annabelle jumped when he spoke and walked even closer.
“Sorry. I didn’t mean to sneak up on you.” Annabelle replied a few moments after. She sat next to him and took a look at him. He seemed like a god, perfect.
“It’s alright, what are you doing over here? Most people go to the other side of the lake.” He said while still staring into the lakes deep blue water.
“That’s why I don’t go over there.” Annabelle said with a deep sigh.
“I’m Martin.”
“I’m Annabelle, call me Anna.”
“So, what’s a girl like you doing out here, on a Friday night?” He asked while taking a quick glance at Annabelle.
“Why is that so bizarre?”
“Just thought you would have a boyfriend or something.”
“Well, you thought wrong. Wait, what’s a guy like you doing out here, with a girl like me?” He chuckled.
“Well, this guy, is sitting here, with out a date or a girlfriend because his girlfriend just broke up with him.” Annabelle could tell he was still sad and hurting because Martin’s eyes looked water and red. It was as if he had just been done crying.
“I’m sorry about that.”
“You shouldn’t be.” Martin said with such quickness that Anna didn’t even think he said something until he looked at her with his beautiful brown eyes. Just as she was about to reply her stomach began to growl, begging for food.
“You hungry?” He asked with a chuckle.
“Um, I guess so.” Anna ended with a smile. He saw her smile and couldn’t stop staring. “What? Do I have something on my face? Oh my god! Is it a bug?” Anna jumped up and down trying to get what she thought was on her face off. Martin got up and held her shoulders and calmed her down with his eyes and smile.
“Relax; you have no bug on your face.” He thought it was so cute how she freaked out thinking there was a bug on her face.
“Wow, then I must seem really stupid.” She ended with a smile and a slight laugh.
“Whatever, I needed a laugh.” He said with carelessness that ended with them walking back to their cars.
“So, where are you headed?” Martin asked in his sexy and cooling voice.
“Um, I have no idea. I just ran away from home.”
“Ran away? Aren’t you a bit old for that kind of thing?” He said in a goofy voice that would make anyone laugh, or fall in love with him.
“Yeah, but I just couldn’t stand it when I’m with my parents sometimes. That’s kind of why I went to the lake.” She said quietly and slowly to make the moments with him longer.
“Oh, well sorry I was there.” He said sweetly.
“It’s alright; meeting you was a pretty good thing.” Anna said, giving a hint that she wanted him, bad. He laughed and Anna almost couldn’t help herself.
“So, where are you staying tonight then?” Anna realized that she hadn’t given a thought about that whatsoever.
“Oh god. I forgot to even think about that.” She sat on the edge of her car and held her head in her hands. Martin sat next to her on the car with his hands in his pockets and whispered in to her ear, “I have room.”

End Of Chapter One
If you want more then leave me some comments. [Only nice ones please =] ]

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
englandchick07
post Nov 2 2006, 12:26 PM
Post #2

AF Geek
Group Icon

pretty good
you should write more... biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
x0StiiNAx3
post Nov 2 2006, 02:14 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

OMG THIS STORY ROCKS! XD WRITE MORE STINAA biggthumpup.gif

+Quote Post
Mun-Mun
post Nov 2 2006, 02:16 PM
Post #4

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE(x0StiiNAx3 @ Nov 2 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]2445638[/snapback]

OMG THIS STORY ROCKS! XD WRITE MORE STINAA biggthumpup.gif

Thanks! I'll put more depending on how many comments I get tonight. So comment me more and you'll get more, or at least as soon as I'm done xD (Chapter 2 and 3 is so hott. =]) love2.gif love2.gif

+Quote Post
Mun-Mun
post Nov 2 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #5

AF Fan
Group Icon

Chapter Two
“Oh, really?” Anna said in a voice that seemed like it was from a 7 year-old and that seemed like it was about to shatter in a million pieces.
“Yeah, least I can do for a girl as cute as you.” He said confidently.
“Are…are you trying to seduce me?”
“Well, depends. Are you seducible?”
“Well, depends. Are you able to seduce me?” With that Anna walked to her car with Martin following her. Martin smirked and knew he like her, and wanted her. As she sat in her car Martin walked up to her car and signaled her to roll down her window.
“Alright, before we go back to my house let’s get something to eat.”
“Alrighty, I’ll follow you.”
“Okay. Oh! Anna, trust me, I can seduce you.” He said confidently and walked away. Anna was blown away and sat back in her seat stunned by what just happened. Their cars approached the crowded restaurant parking lot and they got out. Martin rushed to Anna’s side and they walked in side by side.
“Good evening. How many?” The waitress asked while staring full on at Martin. Anna saw her looking and got a bit jealous. Martin also noticed Anna’s reaction and wanted to take advantage of it.
“There are only the two of us.” Anna said in a sharp voice. The waitress didn’t even realized that Anna was there since she was staring Martin the whole time.
“Oh, alright.” The waitress could tell that Martin was unavailable and started to guide the two of them into the crowded restaurant. Martin tried to walk as close as he could to Anna but there were too many people and ended up being shoved side to side. Once they reached their seat the waitress gave them their menus and winked at Martin and walked back out. Martin knew Anna was starting to be jealous and wanted to see Anna mad.
“Hm. That waitress was pretty cute, wasn’t she?” Anna started to get pissed off knowing that Martin was considering another girl when she was right there.
“I wouldn’t know I’m not a lesbian.” Martin hid his smile with the large menu.
“So, what do you want to eat?” Martin asked hungrily.
“I don’t know. I’m kind of tired. Let’s just hurry up and get something to eat. I’m exhausted after performing this after-” Anna stopped before revealing her story to Martin.
“Perform? What are you? A singer?” He asked interested.
“Never mind. I think I know what I want, you?” Anna changed the subject as quick as she could and signaled the waitress to come over. The same waitress who was flirting with Martin came over. Anna saw that before she did she pulled down her shirt and pulled up her skirt; as if it wasn’t short enough before.
“Are you ready?” She twirled her hair and did that stupid thing where she blinks her eyes like really fast. Anna’s eyes went wide and started to laugh. The waitress looked over to her and gave her a dirty look. Martin had a smile come upon his face. He felt the intensity in the air and decided to speak up. He first cleared his throat and looked back down at the menu. The girls snapped out of it and the waitress slowly turned her head back over to Martin.
“Yes, we are. I will take this.” Martin pointed to a picture on the menu. The waitress bent near his menu to see it, even though she could have seen it from 2 feet away. She pretended like she couldn’t see it, because her contact was blurry. Anna’s mouth dropped to the ground with astonishment. The waitress turned to Anna.
“Alright. What do you want?” The waitress asked Anna rudely.
“I think I’ll just take a cheeseburger.” Anna closed her menu so hard that it made a loud slapping sound. The waitress took the menus and walked towards the kitchen.
“You know, I think that waitress is pretty cute. Maybe you should make a move on her.” Anna said. She was trying not to seem interested in Martin. Martin’s eyebrows went from cool and smooth to baffled and bewilderment.
“Oh, really?”
“Yeah. She seems interested in you.”
“Uhh, you’re sure that you want me to make a move on her?” Martin asked to make sure what he was hearing wasn’t a joke.
“Yeah, why not?”
“I don’t know, I just didn’t think you would be alright with it.”
“I’m alright with it, it’s not like we’re a couple or something. We’re just people who met at a lake.” Anna said trying to be as tough as she could.
“Yeah, yeah! You’re right. I guess I will.” They began to talk about their lives and then, the subject of Martin’s last girlfriend came up.
“So what was your last girlfriend like?” Anna asked flirtatiously.
“Ahem, uhh, she was nice.” Martin replied as if he was to never talk about this again.
“I’m sorry, I forgot she just broke-” Anna immediately stopped after she realized what she was saying.
“It’s alright. I know what you’re going to say.” Martin looked away and saw that the waitress was coming back with two plates on a big tray.
“Here we go. Here’s yours, and here’s your burger.” The waitress said coldly to Anna. The waitress was about to leave when Anna looked at Martin and told him to go for it. He grabbed her arm and stopped her.
“Oh, yes sir? Can I help you with something?”
“Yeah, maybe after your shift?” Martin said with in a sexy voice that would make any girl weak in the knees.
“Oh, really?” The waitress’s eyes grew wider while Anna’s eyes grew green with envy.
“Yeah, you think I could have your number?”
“Sure.” She grabbed a pen from her pocket and took his hands and wrote numbers on it. Then she walked away. Martin sat back down and saw Anna more jealous than she was before.
“I got her number.” Martin said to break the tension.
“Really, that’s great, you going to go out with her tonight after you drop me off at your house?”
“No way. You’re a guest; I can’t just leave you at my house.”
“I don’t care. You can, I’m just going to go straight to sleep anyways.”
“Actually, I’m pretty tired myself so I’ll just go home too.” They finished their meals quickly, paid and left. They got to the apartment building and parked in the indoor garage and went up to the penthouse. More and more people got on as they went up. Anna and Martin were squished in a little corner and could barely move. An old couple got onto the elevator and pushed Martin even closer to Anna. Their lips almost touched but Anna moved her head away every time. Once they reached floor 17 everyone got out. It was an odd coincidence. Martin regretted not being able to kiss Anna.
He walked over to where Anna was. She was half asleep and could barely stand. Martin walked closer to her and helped her stand up. Then he held her head up to look into his eyes. He went in closer and kissed her on the lips. (Why do her lips have to be so soft? She’s so beautiful, but she’s not even interested in me. The only way I could even kiss her was because she’s half asleep.) Anna pushed Martin off as soon as she realized what gentle surface was on her lips. (Did he just kiss me? Does he like me as much as much as I’m falling for him? His lips were like little clouds, so soft, they were so perfect. That was a perfect kiss from my dream guy.)
“Are we at your floor yet?” Anna asked as if not had happened.
*DING*
“Yeah, here we are; follow me.” They walked down the hall to Martin’s door. Martin unlocked the door and let her in.
“I have to go get my mail from downstairs, I’ll be back in a couple of minutes, make yourself comfortable.” Anna nodded her head as she was walking in. Martin went down to get his mail and when he returned he found Anna asleep in his bed. She seemed so comfortable he didn’t want to wake her. He decided to sleep on the couch, but he was too big to sleep on his small, little couch. His bed was pretty big and could fit the both of them. He took a shower and got ready for bed when he realized something. He usually sleeps in his boxers. He quickly got a pair of sweats, slipped them on and got into bed gently.
Morning rose and Anna woke up being in Martin’s big, strong arms and having his nose on hers. She wanted to jump off the bed and run away again, but why? There weren’t any problems anymore, not since she was with Martin. She wanted to kiss him again, to feel his gentle and sweet lips. She leaned in closer and closer.
End of Chapter 2

+Quote Post
englandchick07
post Nov 7 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #6

AF Geek
Group Icon

holy $hit!
that was amazin! biggthumpup.gif
please write more...

+Quote Post
Mun-Mun
post Nov 7 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #7

AF Fan
Group Icon

Thanks Englandchick07! You're such a wonderful reader. The more comments I get, the more I'll post. So give me some more comments okay? That would make me very happy and write more! biggthumpup.gif

Chapter Three
Martin could feel something lying on his lips and woke up to Anna’s lips lying on his. He didn’t want it to stop as much as she didn’t. He held her closer and she noticed.
“Ahh! Uhh… I gotta go to the bathroom.” Anna jumped out of the bed and walked the opposite way of the bathroom. Martin started to laugh under his breath and realized how cute it was that she was afraid of him kissing her back.
“THE BATHROOM’S THE OTHER WAY!” Martin yelled to get Anna’s attention. Anna walked back to the other side and walked into the bathroom. She shut the door and washed her face to make sure everything was real. (How did going to the park result into sleeping with a guy I just met? This is way too weird, I need to go, and I have to leave or something.)
*KNOCK KNOCK*
“Hey you alright?” Martin asked in his soothing voice.
“Yeah, I’ll be right out.” Anna dried her face and hands and opened the door to Martin shirtless and half asleep. Anna shook his shoulder and he woke back up.
“Morning.” Martin said half asleep. He reached into the bathroom and got a t-shirt and slipped it on before anything else happened.
“Morning. I think I should go. I could go to one of my friend’s house, or something.”
“Or something sounds good.”
“What?”
“Or something. You can stay here with me, I don’t care.” Martin wanted her to stay as much as she did. He held her at the waist and guided her out of the dim bathroom.
“I really don’t think that’s a good idea.” Anna tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong.
“Why not? We already slept together so you don’t have to worry about that.” Martin said jokingly.
“Please, I wouldn’t want to intrude on you.”
“You’re not. You’re being really stubborn you know.”
“I know, that’s me, now please.”
“No. You’re like 16; no way am I letting you out on those streets.” Martins said maturely.
“I am 18. Excuse you. Plus, you couldn’t be more than 19.”
“I wish. I’m 21 okay? Now, I am your… guardian. I’m not letting you leave.”
“Guardian? You’re four years older than me, wow I sure feel safe.” Anna replied sarcastically. Martin wasn’t about to let Anna go. He lifted her up and dropped her on the bed.
“You’re staying, there’s no way I’m letting you wander the streets of Hong Kong when you could get raped when you walk out the door.”
“I can handle myself!” Martin looked at Anna up and down then chuckled.
“Are you kidding me? You’re a stick; people out there will eat you alive out there.” Martin went to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth. Anna walked to the door of the bathroom and looked at him. (He even looks good in the morning and I must look like a mess.)
“I’m going. Thanks for helping me and letting me stay. Bye!” Anna tried to walk out the door when suddenly the door opened with a guy yelling Martin’s name.
“Oh sorry. Whoa…” The man said to Anna.
“JARED STOP HER!” Martin yelled with a toothbrush in his mouth.
“Uhh… Alright. STOP!” Jared put out his hand in front of Anna’s face and started laughing.
“Get out of my way, please.” Anna commanded kindly.
“Who are you?” Jared asked her as he looked at her up and down. “New girl?” He asked as he looked at Martin.
“No. Gone girl.” Anna replied as she went behind Jared and got out the door.
“UGH! Anna! Wait!” Martin yelled with his mouth full of toothpaste down the hallway as Anna ran to the elevator.
“DAMN IT!” Martin yelled as he punched the wall. He went to his kitchen sink and spit out the toothpaste, put on shoes and ran out. Jared stood there watching his best friend running out with an old t-shirt and messy hair.
Anna tried to get to the garage but Martin found her and stopped her before she could.
“I said, you’re not leaving.” Martin said while trying to catch his breath.
“Why do you want me here so bad? I’m nothing but a nuisance.” Anna said while trying to get to the garage.
“I told you, it’s not safe out there when you’re by yourself. Unless you want to get hurt, you should stay with me.”
“I am not a baby. I have friends who live in houses that I can stay at. They wouldn’t mind. You say I would be safe with you, I JUST MET YOU!” Anna ended up yelling at Martin. The elevator rang and Jared came out with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on Martin and Anna.
“Sup?” Jared said and walked past them, getting to the garage. Anna turned back to Martin and saw that his eyes never left her.
“I didn’t think trying to help you was so wrong. Sorry if I’m just another guy.” Martin said feeling and being hurt. He didn’t think that she would actually leave him and his offer of shelter and safety.
“Martin… I didn’t mean it that way, I just meant that… I don’t know what I meant. I just can’t stay here.” Anna knew what she meant, and it what that she didn’t want to get hurt again. Her last (somewhat) boyfriend hurt her. She thought it was something real when it never even began.
“How about just one more night? I can’t just let you out like that. I would never sleep at night and I wouldn’t forgive myself.” Martin’s eyes grew with hope and generosity.
“Fine, but I’m sleeping on the couch.” Martin started to smile but it went away as soon as she said couch. They walked back upstairs into Martin’s apartment seeing that Jared was on the couch watching a soccer game on TV.
“You lovebirds alright now?” Jared ended with a snicker. Anna blushed and Martin saw. (She’s amazing. Even when she blushes it’s cute.)
“I’ve got to change, or something.” Anna replied and walked into Martin’s room with her bag. Martin walked over to Jared, moving his legs and sitting next to him. Jared started to snicker again and Martin looked over to her.
“What?” Martin asked curiously.
“What do you mean what? You tell me who gonna the hell that hot @$$ girl was or what? I stopped her, you ran after her. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I want details.”
“She’s a girl, I met her at the lake and she needed a place to stay. That’s it.” Jared wasn’t convinced enough to stop asking questions about his best friend’s mystery girl.
“So… that’s it? Nothing more? Nadda.”
“Yeah.”
“You are so lying. Did you guys sleep together or something? Is this one of those ‘I slept with a girl and I’m not going to tell anyone’ deals?”
“I did sleep with her, but not the way you think. We kissed a couple of times and that’s it. Nothing more, now shut up and watch the game.” Martin focused his eyes on the game but was thinking of Anna the whole time. After about 10 minutes Martin wondered why Anna was taking so long. He walked over to his room and knocked on the door. No one answered. He knocked harder to make sure that she could hear. Nothing happened. Martin opened the door and didn’t see anything, he thought maybe she fell in the bathroom; he walked over to the bathroom and opened it.
“AHHHHHHH! GET OUT!” Martin quickly shut the door and let out a deep sigh.
“Sorry. I didn’t know.” Anna was taking a shower and just got out with no towel, and no clothes. She was in complete shock and utter embarrassment. She quickly dried off and put off a pair of fresh clothes and walked out with her head down, making sure she wasn’t able to look Martin in the eye. Martin was in the other room watching the game with Jared so that Anna would know or at least think that he didn’t mean to open the door. Martin heard her walking out and got up and walked over to her, trying to hold her.

End of Chapter 3

chapter 4 is spicy .. or was it 5 o.o

+Quote Post
Dark Angel
post Nov 7 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #8

AF Fiend
Group Icon

omg. that would be well embarrassing lol

+Quote Post
Lilo_Cutecumber
post Nov 10 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #9

AF Fiend
Group Icon

awwwww POP PRINCES!!! hehe. Gota love the title you gave it. So far I've finished chapter 1 before I went to work and is very CUTE! It's so funny how her parents still expect alot from a teen like her. And Martin!!! Oh SO SO HOT! Hehe. Sounds like The main character's personality is pretty direct. That's what's unique about her personality. You're a very good writer and I really do encourage you to write more. Writting is unlimited and creativity is BEYOND, so keep on writting. What I find so unbelievable about writting is the things that you come up with without having to realize you've already put it all in writting; like you could've never thought it was you that wrote it. Once you start feeling like that, it just all means that YOU'RE THAT GOOD! Alrighty. Don't forget that sweetness hehehe.

+Quote Post
Mun-Mun
post Nov 19 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #10

AF Fan
Group Icon

Chapter Four
She looked into his eyes and saw that Jared was watching her, as if he was undressing her with his eyes. Anna looked at Jared for a moment then turned back and looked to the ground. She noticed he was cute, but not as handsome as Martin. Martin was a classy guy, more sophisticated but still would make you tremble in your knees at one look. He had thick dark brown hair with light golden highlights that you can barely see. His features were sharp and mature, but still had that childish look. He was the perfect size. You could hold him and feel totally comfortable and you could be a guy who just had his butt whooped by him. He wasn’t really muscular, but it was the perfect size for a guy. He wasn’t short. He was actually pretty tall, like around 6’2 or something around that region.
On the other hand, Jared was a complete opposite. He was still really cute and if you were a girl, you would fall over head in heels for him. He had that Korean boy look mixed with Chinese. His hair was a light brown with dark brown, almost black, streaks perfectly even through out his hair. He had a the most amazing eyes that you could look into for hours and just not say anything at all except, beautiful. His lips were thin, but they looked very experienced and caring. He was a bit small for a guy, as if he was around 16 or 17. Anna still didn’t know his age so it was hard to say. He was tall though, or at least taller than Anna, but he was a baby compared to Martin. It looked like he worked out, a lot, but it didn’t seem like he gave much effort to his looks. He just looked perfect every morning he woke up.
Jared stood up and walked over to where Martin was trying to look into Anna’s eyes and Anna was staring at the ground.
“I’m Jared.” Jared announced to break the tension between the three of them. Anna was startled and immediately looked up, breaking Martin’s grasp. She wanted to run over to him and just kiss his loving and caring lips.
“I’m Anna, nice to meet you.” Anna shook his head and felt his soft hands touch hers. Jared couldn’t believe that Martin could get a girl as good looking as her. He didn’t think that a girl of her features and possibilities in life would ever go to Martin. He was an alright looking guy and all; Jared was a bit more jealous than he was unconvinced. He wanted Anna, bad, but didn’t think that Martin would be alright with it. Martin took a quick glance at Jared and saw what he was looking at; her breasts. Martin expected him to look at those and only those. He was just like that, playing girls whenever he could. Martin let go of Anna and took Jared off to the side while Anna was daydreaming of Jared’s deep hazel eyes.
“What’s up?” Jared asked as if he didn’t already know.
“Nothing, just remember that she’s 18 and you’re 21 alright? Don’t play her, she’s not like that.”
“Not like that? What do you mean by that? I only pick whores or something?”
“No, that you always get the girl you want into bed, and then you toss her away as if she’s nothing. Anna’s different, just watch it. Alright?” Martin asked seriously.
“Fine.” Jared knew what Martin really meant. It meant, Anna was his and no one else’s. They walked back to Anna. Anna thought Martin was really sweet and all, but Jared just seemed more for her. But, was she attracted to his personality or his looks?
“Uhh, I’m getting a bit hungry.” Anna said while looking back at Martin.
“Yeah, same here; let’s go get some food. There’s a noodle bar down the street, they’re pretty good.”
“Jared, you must be hungry too. Wanna come?” Anna asking in high hopes. Jared took one glance at Martin and knew his answer.
“Naw. I’m not really hungry, you guys go ahead.”
“Alright! Let’s go Anna.” Martin walked over to the door and opened it for Anna to go through.
“Uhh… Martin? I really would go, but, not if you’re wearing that…” Anna smiled and then giggled. Martin took one look and realized he was wearing old sweats and a ripped t-shirt.
“How about I take a shower and I’ll definitely change then we’ll go?”
“Yeah, that would be nice.” Anna smiled and walked to the couch where Jared was watching the game and sat next to him. Martin walked back into his room beginning to take a shower.
“So… Anna. Where are you from?” A commercial came on and Jared decided to get to know Anna a bit better.
“Uhh…” Anna didn’t want to say anything about him that would let him know who her other side was. (Belle Jang) “Hong Kong”
“Oh, so you’re from around here.”
“Yeah.” Jared was a bit intimidated by her short answers and longed for the commercial to be over, or at least have Martin come back out. Anna just wanted to be spontaneous with Jared and leave him breathless, but she had no idea why. It was just one of those things you want to do and without doing it, you’ll never be satisfied. She got up from her seat fixed her shirt and sat a bit more near Jared. Jared was so unbelievably turned on by Anna he just wanted to take her and kiss her. As Anna sat nearer to Jared and before she actually sat down she leaped over to Jared, jumped on him and kissed him. It was one of the most unbelievable things she had ever done, he had ever felt, and Martin ever saw.
End of Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Martin couldn’t say anything or even move. After a while he walked over to Jared, pulled him off the couch and punched him in the jaw.
“AHH! Martin!” Anna yelled in shock and horror. She held Martin’s strong arms in hope to stop him.
“You promised me! You fu-king son of a b!tch!”
“Stop! She…kissed…me…!” Jared tried to say in the middle of being punched and bleeding.
“What?” Martin stopped for a second to hear Jared.
“She…kissed… me first.” Jared tried to say as he was holding his jaw.
“Martin, I’m sorry. I didn’t think we … I thought that we…” Anna couldn’t get the rest out. She couldn’t help herself when it came to Jared. She looked at Martin’s dark brown eyes of confusion and hurt. It was so much to take.
“Sorry man. Sit down; I’ll get you some ice.” Jared sat down slowly and lied on the small uncomfortable couch. Martin came back with a big pack of ice and a moist towel. He wiped the blood from Jared’s face and then he placed the ice on his jaw. Martin looked at Anna with uncertainty and betrayal.
“You still hungry?” Martin stood up and walked past Anna.
“No, I’m fine.” Anna walked back to Jared and used the towel to wipe some blood off the Martin missed. Martin stared at her, with no idea what to say or do. Anna mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ to Jared and he looked at her. It was look that you would read as ‘It was worth it’. Anna smiled and kissed him again on the cheek, forgetting the Martin was even there.
“Martin, can I talk to you?” Anna asked while still looking at Jared, and sitting next to him.
“Yeah, whatever, I’ll be in my room.” Martin walked into his room, remembering what happened the night before and the morning after. Did all that mean nothing? Anna walked in silently watching Martin’s every move. From pacing until sitting on the bed with his head in his hands, disappointed or hurt. It was too hard to tell.
“Martin, I’m sorry. It was just something that-”
“Forget it, not like we’re a couple or anything. I’m just a stranger right?”
“No, you’re not. You’re a lot more. You’re a friend, a really good one that I betrayed.” Martin was so hurt he felt like crying, but instead he lied back on to the bed.
“I thought we were more, but I guess I’m just another foolish guy, right?” Martin sat back up and looked at Anna who was sitting next to him on the bed.
“Actually, for a minute, I thought we were too.” Anna looked down at her hands. “I just thought that… you didn’t want us to be anything.”
“ME?” Martin asked surprised and shocked. Anna wanted everything to just be okay again, she had more problems then she had at the beginning. She couldn’t sit here anymore and talk with Martin. She went out the door, grabbing her bag and jacket. She ran for the door past Jared.
“Anna? Wait!” Martin yelled as she ran for the elevator. The door shut loudly and made Jared jump out of his seat. By the time Martin was getting into the elevator Anna was driving out of the garage. She wanted to go to the lake again, so that her problems would just go away. Martin didn’t know that first place to look. Where would an 18 year old girl go when she’s sad?
Anna thought to herself. (Where am I supposed to go now? I practically have no home, and the only place I could stay is gone now! I'm starting to wish I never left home. Maybe I wasn't supposed to meet them. Maybe it was fate's accident) She approached the lake and remember when she first saw Martin, why was he so important to her now? He was just another guy.
“ANNA?!” Martin’s voice rung in Anna’s ears.
“Hey… I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have freaked out.” Martin came closer with ever word and letter.
“No, you were right. I should have never done that. It was really wrong of me.” Anna turned her red eyes full of tears to Martin and held him. Nothing happened, nothing mattered. Everything was here and everything was perfect. His heart was beating fast, but still steady and soothing. Martin and Anna drove back to Martin’s house, separately. It was close to night when they drove back since they stopped for dinner after a 5 hour sit near the lake. That night was even better than the one before. They held each other, they kissed each other, and they loved each other.
The nights passed by and by. The mornings shifted faster everyday.
"Martin...? What are we?"
"I don't know... what do you want us to be? I mean we kissed and all, but did it mean anything to you?"
"It meant everything to me... but I don't want to start something that you don't want"
He pulls her close and whispers, "But this is something I do want. I don't think there is anything in the world I want more right now"
He kisses her, and it's like the world stops, only for them. Everything else is passing them by as they slowly melt into each other.
She feels lighter than air, and the only thing keeping her down is him.
She wanted to be the only thing in his arms for the rest of her life. She wanted to feel all the things she's never felt because she could never trust anyone with her heart. But he was different. She did trust him with her heart. Not only her heart, but her life. They had only known each other for a short amount of time, but it didn't matter to her. She knew that she loved him. That was the only thing she needed to know.
He kissed her head, and rested his on top of hers.
"Do you love me?" she asks in a soft voice.
"...”She pulls away from him slightly to see his face. He held a blank expression.
"You don't love me, do you?" she asks, close to tears.
"I-I"
"Don't say anything if you don't mean it" she says, with tears streaming down her cheeks. She gets out of the bed and bolts to the bathroom door faster than he could ever imagine.
He sat there contemplating whether to go after her or not. He then realized what and idiot he had been. It was all clear to him now. He pounded the door hoping that he would get a response or something.
“Anna, I-I-I do.”
“You do what?” Anna asked in a voice that trembled with hurt and fear. Martin couldn’t decide whether it was time for the truth or to hide what he really felt these past few days? What is it to love anyways? Martin thought, (I couldn’t live without her. If she ever left me I think I would shatter and never be one again. Why didn’t I just tell her how I really felt, that I do love her? That I was so stupid to even think twice. I couldn’t imagine a minute without the loving and caring she offers me. Now, if only I could say all that to her.)
“Anna, I do…… love… yo-you.” Martin’s voice was incomplete and shattered. The door began to open and Anna’s small shadow appeared in front of the bathroom door.
“Do you? I don’t want you to-” Martin leaned in a kissed her, it wasn’t like any other. It was special; it showed affection, care, and love.
“Anna, I love you more than you would ever know.” Martin’s cell phone rang before he or Anna could say anything.
Martin: Hello?
Person on phone:-sobbing- He’s in the hospital.
Martin: What? Janie? Who’s in the hospital?
Person on phone: JARED!
[B]End of Chapter 5[b]

+Quote Post
lllanyalll
post Nov 20 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #11

AF Pro
Group Icon

You're very good at this! I can't wait to read the next chapter... *bites lip* ^_^

+Quote Post
Dark Angel
post Nov 20 2006, 10:14 AM
Post #12

AF Fiend
Group Icon

why would she kiss jared when she can have martin?!

+Quote Post
Mun-Mun
post Nov 22 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #13

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Angel @ Nov 20 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]2498472[/snapback]

why would she kiss jared when she can have martin?!

LOL, I don't know. It makes you wonder though doesn't it. Haha.
QUOTE(lllanyalll @ Nov 20 2006, 03:01 AM) [snapback]2498472[/snapback]

You're very good at this! I can't wait to read the next chapter... *bites lip* ^_^

Yay! I have another reader, that comments. Don't bite your lip too hard xD.

Thanks for reading!!

Here are the next 2 chapters. I hope it's good. biggthumpup.gif Chapter 7 is pretty short but Chapter 6 is mad long.

Chapter 6
“Who was that?” Anna asked with a glimpse of jealousy in her tone.
“That was… uh… Jared’s sister. Jared’s in the hospital. Oh my-“
“God.” Anna finished Martin’s sentence with ease and went in to Martin’s arms for a hug, but was rejected.
“We have to go, now. We have to do something; he-he-h… got hit by a drunken driver. We’ve got to go see him, he’s in critical condition.”
“Let’s go, there’s no time to lose.” Anna slipped in to a more fitting shirt and Martin changed from his sweats to a pair of jeans. They rushed out the door and ran to the elevator. The ride down to the garage was silent and time-consuming. As soon as they got down to the garage Martin got his keys out and sped to the hospital. It was such a rush, and yet was too long.
“Martin, slow down. You’re going to crash into something.” Anna said in the crazy and hectic ride to the hospital.
“I can’t. He’s like a brother to me, I-I’ve never even spent 2 days without him. He has to be okay, nothing can happen to him. He’s… my best friend. I can’t live without him, this can’t happen. He can’t die Anna. He’s only 3 days older than me, he’s always been there for me, and I can’t just leave him. I‘ve never even told him so much things.” Martin began to babble and tears rolled down his cheeks. Anna never really knew what it was like to have someone so close, not like Martin and Jared. Martin began to chuckle. “In the second grade, we both liked the same girl, and I took his favorite toy. It was this stupid plastic shark; I never knew why it meant so much to him. I still have it, and I never gave it back to him. And… when my mom died, he was there every second. I can’t lose him; he’s been there every time I needed him. I have to be there.” The car began to speed up even more. Anna’s eyes began to water, and they approached the hospital a bit too late. Jared was dying.
“CODE BLUE!” The nurses and doctors were yelling over and over again. They rolled Jared into the operating room where he needed a heart transplant. While he was in his car, driving to Martin’s, a drunk driver curved in slamming into his car. Sharp objects flew everywhere, including all over his chest. A doctor went over to Janie, talking in a low whisper that ended with Janie on the ground crying.
“Please, don’t let him die. He’s my brother.”
“I’m sorry miss. We don’t have a donor at the moment. He can only live if a donor comes in about a half an hour. That would be a miracle.”
“There must be something you can do until we can find a donor. He’s only 21. Please, don’t let him die.” Martin ran over to Janie on the floor and helped her up.
“Doctor, what’s going on?” Martin asked in voice that was trembling with denial and fear of never being able to say good bye to his best friend.
“Your friend needs a heart transplant.”
“THEN GIVE HIM ONE!” Martin yelled.
“We don’t have a donor that fits his description.” The doctor said calmly.
“Well, there must be a way for him to live.”
“Unless a donor comes in right now, there’s no possible way that he can survive any longer than 20 minutes.”
“Martin! What’s going on?” Anna ran in after the doctor spoke.
“Jared’s dying and there’s nothing we can do about it. We need a heart transplant and there aren’t any donors.”
“There must be something you can do.” Anna asked in denial.
“Well, there is a donor. It’s in America. That’s over a day’s travel. Only a private jet or something could get in back here in 8 hours tops.”
“Martin, I need to talk to you. Now.”
“What? Anna, this isn’t a good time. My best friend is dying and I have to see him.” Martin was more or less directing that to the doctor and not Anna.
“MARTIN, NOW.” Anna ordered Martin to talk to her. “Martin, I have a secret. I’m not who you think I am.”
“What, you have multiple identities? Can’t this wait Anna?”
“NO! THIS CAN SAVE JARED’S LIFE!” Anna knew she had Martin’s attention now. “I’m Belle Jang, the singer.”
“What? Anna, this really isn’t a good time for jokes alright.” Martin was about to go but Anna grabbed his arm.
“I can save Jared’s life.” Anna’s expression changed completely. Her face was serious and it wasn’t that loving and caring Anna anymore. “I have a private jet; I can get someone to fly over there. I can get that heart for Jared.”
“Anna, are you serious?”
“Would I lie about something like this?” Martin knew she wouldn’t lie and never would about anything.
“Then, go. Go get the heart!”
“The only thing is, is that… if I do, and my parents would know. And, they would never let me stay with you. Everything we had would be gone, we would be a nothing.” Martin’s heart dropped. How could he choose between the girl she loved and the guy who has been there since day one?
“I’m sorry Anna. I can’t lose Jared.” Anna’s eyes watered and reached for her cell phone when Martin grabbed her arm. “I love you, don’t ever forget that. No matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you and you can always come to me, no matter what.” Anna dialed her home number and her mother picked up with a worried voice.
Anna’s Mother: Hello?
Anna: Mom?
Anna’s Mother: ANNA!
Anna: Mom, I need your help.
Anna’s Mother: Anything, are you safe? You’re not hurt are you?
Anna: -SIGHS- No, I’m fine. I need you to get Rob to fly the jet over to America to get a heart.
After a while Anna’s mother understood everything and sent Rob, the pilot, to America. A half an hour later Anna’s mother came rushing into the hospital with her father clung onto her arms.
“OH! HONEY!!” Her mother rushed to Anna’s arms and held her until she saw Martin’s eyes on them. Martin never left Anna’s father’s eyesight.
“So… would you like to tell me why you’re in a hospital and who this young man is?” Anna’s father’s voice boomed out of him and into Anna’s ears.
“This is Martin, I stayed with him for the last week. His best friend, I mean brother, is in the hospital.” Martin smiled for a second but it turned back into a frown the second the doctor came out.
“Doctor, what’s going on with Jared?” Martin jumped from his seat and next to the doctor’s side.
“We’re losing him, he’s going to die any minute. Your heart better get here soon. The most we can keep him is probably an hour. His condition is rare and it’s killing him faster than we thought. The longest we can keep him is an hour, unless for some miracle he comes through himself.”
“Can we see him?” Janie’s voice was small and full of sobs.
“No, he’s not in condition for visitors. He’s also bleeding rapidly; you wouldn’t want to see him.” The doctor underestimated the close relationship between Martin and Jared.
“You’re letting us in.” Martin’s voice commanded and the doctor immediately knew whether or not he was going to allow it, they would see him.
“Fine, but only one at a time.” The doctor left before anyone could say anything.
“Martin, go ahead. I know you want to see him.” Janie told Martin with certainty. Martin didn’t dare to hesitate or refuse her kind offer. He walked into Jared’s room where he saw his best friend covered in blood and unconscious.
“No.” Martin’s voice was silent and in denial. It was hard to see the one person he ever cared about more than ever of his deathbed.
“Why you talkin’ like that? It’s not like I’m dead yet.” Jared said with all his strength, leaving him breathless. Martin’s eyes watered and could barely said or anything. He wanted to laugh and pretend nothing was happening but something was. It was something that would change his life forever.
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* The notes of the machine got longer and seemed like it would make the final beep that would take Jared’s life away.
“Martin!” Anna’s voice crashed into his ears.
“Yeah?” Martin asked with his eyes still on Jared.
“The heart’s here. It turned out that there was an available heart donor in Japan and my pilot went to get it. It’s here, Jared’s going to live.” Anna ended with a smile and was asked to leave Jared along with Martin.
5 hours passed and Jared was still in the operation room getting his new heart. Anna’s parents went to the cafeteria to get a cup of coffee on the cold winter night. Anna fell asleep on Martin’s shoulder while Martin looked at the operation room doors waiting for his brother to come walking out with all the female nurses in his arms. The door finally opened and Martin stood up letting Anna fall into the chair, waking up. It wasn’t what Martin had hoped, but it was good enough to just know what was going on.
“Doctor, what’s going on? Is Jared alright?”
“He’s alive, but he’s not alright.”
“What the hell is that suppose to mean?”
“He is still in critical condition; he just got out of heart surgery for Pete’s sake. He’s still on the verge of whether or not he’ll live.” Janie walked back from the bathroom to hear that her brother may not live.
“Are we allowed to see him?” Martin asked with his eyes on the ground and trying not to show any emotions that would hurt anyone else. Anna could see behind his eyes and into the tears that were about to fall.
“No, there’s no way you can see him this time. He’s in too much danger for visitors. If he even sits up he might die.” The doctor said showing that he wouldn’t let Martin or anyone else in to see Jared. Soon, after about 3-4 days, Martin and everyone else was allowed in to see Jared. He was still and almost looked lifeless. Day after day Martin would sit there, next to Jared’s bed. He would just wait for a single movement, a single sound. Anna watched with him everyday just to be there with him.
“Ma-Mar-” Jared woke up and began to say something, it was so hard to understand.
“Shh…” Martin walked up to Jared’s bed quieting him, knowing that he in no strength to talk to do anything else. Martin couldn’t risk losing him again.
“Man, you’ve got to be the stupidest guy alive.” Martin laughed, seeing Jared’s smile appear upon his face. Martin ran over to get a water bottle and gave Jared some water so that he could reply with his raspy voice.
“That’s no way to talk to a guy in a hospital bed.” Jared laughed as Anna walked in.
“Jared? Oh my god, we were so worried.” Anna walked over and gave him a gentle hug that left Jared coughing out small bits of blood.
“Oh sorry. Are you alright?”
“Yeah babe.” Jared smiled his million-dollar smile and started to fall back to sleep.
“Honey, can I speak to you for a minute?” Anna’s father knocked on the door and stared at her with a look that told you ‘you better say yes or I’ll kill you’. Anna slowly walked out the door to where her father and mother were.
“Yeah?” Anna asked as if she was in a rush, and she actually was. She wanted to be with
Martin, she hasn’t left his side for the last almost 2 weeks.
“I know you like that boy Anna.” Anna’s mother said.
“I, I mean, we don’t approve.” Anna’s father said with power and authority.
“What? What’s wrong with him? He’s perfect, I- I- love him.”
“You silly child, you think you love him?” Anna’s father had taken all control of this conversation and stopped Anna’s mother from even opening her mouth.
“No, I know I love him. And he loves me too.” Anna defended with force and tears.
“You don’t even know what love is. He is not in our class; he’s not ready for someone like you. Does he even know who you really are? Does he love that part of you too?”
“THAT’S THE WHOLE POINT! He doesn’t love me because I’m Belle Jang, but because I’m Annabelle Chen. He knows and he could care less, and he thinks that it’s great that I perform, that doesn’t affect our relationship.”
“You’re not ready for anything he throws at you and we forbid you from seeing him.”
End of Chapter 6
Chapter 7
“Are you saying that I can’t see him anymore, at all?” Anna said with horror and sorrow in her voice. She nodded her head no while looking into her mother’s eyes.
“Yes, you are forbidden to see him anymore.” Anna’s father answered the question with ease and walked back out to the car.
“Mom, I’m 18, you two have no right telling me who I am to date or not date. What daddy’s doing is totally and completely unfair. He has no ri-”
“Honey, I don’t want this either. I saw you so happy with Martin but… your father is right. He’s not one of us; we’re in the fame and high class life. He’s… not… and you can’t bend the rules that society gives us to your every wimp.”
“I remember when you would read me stories of girls who were like me. They were either princesses or peasants. They always got the opposite class. You always said ‘As long as you’re happy, nothing else matters.’ Mom, Martin makes me happy and I’m not going to let you or daddy in my way.” Anna’s mother stared at her with approval that her daughter has finally grown up and turned into a real responsible woman. Anna still was hurting but went in for a hug with her mother. “I’ll find a way to be with him, no matter what you or daddy says.” Anna whispered into her mother’s ears as they held each other tightly.
“Good.” Anna’s mother replied. Martin who was behind the thin walls heard everything. He wasn’t wanted but Anna wasn’t going to give up on him. She could lose everything for him, could he really let that happen to her? If you love someone, you have to let go of them sometimes. Right?
Anna walked back into the room wiping her tears from her eyes.
“Hey baby, is Jared doing any better?” Anna kissed Martin on the cheek and sat on his lap.
“He’s alright. Anna…” Martin stood up, letting Anna stand up on her own slowly. “Let’s talk outside.” They slowly walked out to the main entrance and Martin took Anna’s small soft hands.
“What did you want to talk about?” Anna asked with her sweet and tender voice. Martin thought to himself, (How could I afford to lose something so beautiful and gentle? She’s more than a girl, she changed my life. How is it that I know a girl for 2 weeks and I can tell her I love her, and actually mean it? This is so unreal, and yet the most real thing I’ve ever experienced.)
“What we’ve had for the last 2 weeks have been great. I just don’t think things are working-”
“Are ... are you breaking up with me?”
“I’m not breaking up with you; we … were never a couple to break up with. I just don’t think we should do anything serious. We should just be friends.”
“WHAT? You’re kidding, this isn’t funny Martin.” Anna brought her deep and emotional voice through her breaking tone.
“We shouldn’t be this serious; I can’t handle your secret. I need a normal, regular everyday girl. The one I thought you were.”
“Then I’ll quit singing. I’ll stop everything-”
“That’s what I don’t want you to do. Why else do you think I’m doing all this? I can’t be so selfish that I have to make you destroy your life. It’s not fair to you, and not to all your fans out there.”
“I don’t care about that, I only care about you!”
“FORGET IT! Thanks for saving Jared’s life; I could never repay you for that. Maybe letting you realize how incredible your life is and how you can have complete advantage of will help me try to repay you.” Martin walked away with his hands tucked into his pockets and his head to the ground. Anna couldn’t do anything except stand firm on the ground.
End of Chapter 7

+Quote Post
lllanyalll
post Nov 25 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #14

AF Pro
Group Icon

Nooooo... they can't break up neartears.gif

+Quote Post
Dark Angel
post Nov 25 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #15

AF Fiend
Group Icon

she got a heart for his friend and he repays her by leaving her?! OMG! lol

+Quote Post
Mun-Mun
post Nov 25 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #16

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Angel @ Nov 25 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]2513298[/snapback]

she got a heart for his friend and he repays her by leaving her?! OMG! lol

yeah i know! but think of the big picture, like what he's thinking. that was kinda what i wanted to get across

QUOTE(lllanyalll @ Nov 25 2006, 02:24 AM) [snapback]2512646[/snapback]

Nooooo... they can't break up neartears.gif

wow, when my friends read this you have no idea how many of them said the same exact thing

Okay, since there are people who are reading I'll post somemore, but I still like comments. I know it's a long story but I think it's pretty good... laugh.gif So here's chapter 8, I hope it's good. =]

Chapter 8

3 and a half years passed since Anna met Martin and fell in love. It was also then when Belle Jang’s singles were a world wide hit. Anna devoted herself into her singing and dancing, she was the youngest Chinese singer and actress to be such a successful hit. She never forgot about Martin and never intended to. Every time before she performed she would look out into the crowd to see if she could see the face of the one person she longed for, Martin. Plenty of time she had seen Jared jumping up and down in the crowd. Jared spoke to her once, telling her how Martin had moved on and how he really changed after meeting her. It was too hard for her to accept that Martin moved on, even if it was 3, close to 4 years already.
“So, what did she say?” Martin asked excitedly after his best friend came back baring news of what happened in the conversation between Jared and Anna.
“She… seemed like she still missed you. She was pretty hurt when she heard that you moved on when you’re still in love with her. Why did you break up with her again?” Jared never forgot how close they were and how much it hurt when Martin hit him.
“For real? She missed me…huh? Wow, who would’ve though after all this time.” After a long pause Martin began to answer Jared. “She’s too good for me. She would’ve out grown me, I mean, you saw her on that stage. It would never had worked out anyways.”
“From what I saw between you two, it never would’ve ended if you didn’t think that. She really loved you, you idiot. You turned down one of the hottest girls in the world, because you thought she was too good for you. If you thought like that then every girl out there would be too good for you.” Martin didn’t say anything and started to watch t.v. again. “You made a big mistake man.”
“I know. It’s not like I can change it now…”
“You could, but it would take a lot more than going to one of her concerts.”
“Do you think I should though?”
“I think you should’ve done something the second you came back into my room after you told her to leave.” That was the end of that conversation, but definitely not the end of what Martin was thinking about. That night Martin decided to visit the lake where he first met Anna, not Belle, but Anna. The light was lit when he got there but he saw no one. He figured someone came by before and lit it. It was odd since he didn’t think anyone knew of this spot other than him and Anna. He sat by the tree he lied on 3 years ago when he first heard the rustle of leaves. He looked at the time and it was around 5:30 pm. He thought he would stay until about 6:00 and then go get something to eat. He was going to meet up with Jared at around 9:30. He stared into the deep blue water, and then he realized that he hadn’t slept more than 4 hours the past week. His father passed away a week ago because of lung cancer. ‘If only Anna was here, it would be all better.’ That was the only thing he could think before he fell asleep.
After seeing Jared at the afternoon concert Anna missed Martin even more. She wanted to get rid of her problems and knew only of one place to do that. She drove her car to the park that she used to go to for ridding her pesky problems. She walked through the dark woods and saw the light lit. She walked closer to see somebody’s shadow upon the dark ground. She walked closer and saw the one thing she’s been waiting for 3 years for. She leaned in closer to his sleeping face and thought of all the good times that had happened. (What should I do now? Should I walk in and kiss him, the one thing I’ve been waiting for? No, that would cause too many problems and I would just be hurt even more. I should say something, like how much I’ve missed him or something.) She looked through her purse and found a piece of paper. She began to write. “Life’s been good. I missed you; I hope you missed me too. When I saw your face tonight I wanted to kiss you and hold you again like before, but I knew you wouldn’t have wanted it. You looked so innocent and gentle while you were sleeping. I remember when you woke up to my lips on yours, I wanted that to happen again, but I knew you didn’t. I hope I get to see you again and really do get a chance to hold you. I love you and never stopped, Anna. [At the bottom] 8/23/2006” With that, all her problems were solved. She gave him a peck on the lips and ran out of the woods and back into her car. Her 3 year dream and wish was finally granted and she was happy, until she remembered that he didn’t even know what happened.
That peck on the lips woke Martin up and saw what time it was. It was already 8:00! He got up and ran to his car since he remembered that he needed to meet Jared at a local club around 9:30. The note from Anna dropped onto the ground and Martin never saw it, it slipped under a large rock and was stuck. Anna’s words never got read by Martin on that unfaithful night. The next day Anna sang her heart out with the new courage and confidence last night gave her. Martin watched the turnaround for her and thought something was more ‘fresh’ about her. Was it her hair? Was it her singing? No, it was her attitude. Martin noticed that it was the kind of glow that only girls in love would have. She has it now but not before, did Anna meet someone new? Martin felt so betrayed that she was finally out of his hands and into someone new.
Anna’s emotions fled through her voice on stage and into her songs. Everyone could tell the difference, even the press.
[At the Interview with Belle Jang]
Reporter: So, Belle, what was that amazing surge you had up there on stage? Your singing today was absolutely amazing.
Belle: Oh, I didn’t think it was that easy to notice. (Blush) There’s someone in my life that really changed it. I won’t say who but, he’s defiantly an inspiration and that surge.
Reporter: So, is our 21 year old world wide singer in love?
Belle: Well, I guess you could say that.
Other Reporter: Where else are you going on your tour this summer?
Belle: I’m actually going to take a couple of months off after this tour, maybe look into a collage. Education is very important after all.
Other Reporter: Will this be your last-”
The interview ended with Belle and Anna in a smile that couldn’t calm itself. Martin’s smile from seeing Anna quickly went away after the word ‘love’. Jared entered into his apartment with a box of pizza and several cans of beer in a large paper bag.
“Hey man, watching Belle again?”
“She’s over me; she stomped on my heart and threw it out years ago.”
“What the fu-k are you talking about?”
“She just had an interview thing… she said she was in love, and how could it be me? She hasn’t seen me in 3 years.”
“Aww man…go to her. You shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Remember when you thought I kissed her? That hurt, a lot.” Jared ended with a chuckle.
“Yeah, but I can’t just walk up to her. I have to do something.”
“She’s got a concert, tomorrow. It’s in the park.”
“The park I go to?”
“Yeah, it’s her last one or something like that…”
“WHAT TIME?”
“Relax, it’s uhh 2:30?”
Martin could barely sleep the following night knowing that he would see Anna the next morning, live and not on his television screen. The next morning (around 11:45) he woke up with a full 8 hours of sleep. He took a long shower and got ready for seeing Anna. He looked even better than he usually did, more sexy than he usually did and much more happy than he usually did. He drove to the park an hour early to sit by the lake before the concert. He sat where he did the day before and saw a little light brown speck in the corner of his eye. He look under the rock and dusted off the dirt and grass. He started to read what he could on the brown piece of paper.
“Life’s been good. I missed you; I hope you missed me too. When I saw your face tonight I wanted to kiss you and hold you again like before, but I knew you wouldn’t have wanted it. You looked so innocent and gentle while you were sleeping. I remember when you woke up to my lips on yours, I wanted that to happen again, but I knew you didn’t. I hope I get to see you again and really do get a chance to hold you. I love you and never stopped, Anna. [At the bottom] 8/23/2006”
That was yesterday thought Martin; she was here yesterday, when I fell asleep? Am I the one she was talking about…? Or… is it really someone else?
“HELLO EVERYBODY! HOW ARE YOU?” Anna’s voice echoed through the woods and the park. Martin looked at the time and realized the concert started and he wasn’t there. He ran through the woods and pushed his way to the front of the crowd next to the stage. Anna was on the other side singing her heart out. When she walked over to his side he couldn’t do anything except stare into her eyes while she did the same, stopping her singing and stopping her movement.
“Martin?”
“Hey… What’s girl like you doing here?” Martin asked as a joke from when they first met.
“Uh…” Anna looked into the crowd and saw their expressions. “Hit it!” The band started playing again and Anna started up from where she stopped. Many of the people were looking at Martin from the crowd. At the end of the concert, instead of Anna walking off the stage she hopped off of it and told Martin to meet her at the lake in about 20 minutes. People crowded her to meet her and get autographs. Bodyguards ran in and pushed people out of the way.
By the time Anna reached the lake she saw Martin was sitting near the lake with his feet dangling in the water. He heard her walking in from the end of the woods. He turned his head to see she was more beautiful than ever, even when she was on the t.v.
“Hey.” Anna said as if she didn’t even know the guy who was sitting at the edge of the lake.
“Hey.” Martin replied with comfort.
“Uhh… it’s great to see you.” Anna announced as if she was still on stage.
“Can we cut the crap?” Martin asked.
“Alright, what do you want to talk about?” Martin got out of the water and ran over to Anna. He kissed her on the lips; she wanted to push him off. It was hard to resist him and she finally gave up after they started rolling all over the ground. He took off his sweater and flung it into the water, by accident, and she held his neck forcing him closer and closer to her. Martin stopped and sat back up.
“I missed you.” Anna finally said, while fixing her buttoned shirt.
“I’m sorry.”
“Why?”
“I should have never told you I didn’t want you anymore when all I wanted was you.”
“Why did you lie? Why did you hurt me like that? I really did love you, it wasn’t a joke.”
“I overheard you and your parents. I thought if I was with you that you would be throwing your life away. I saw you up there today and you were fantastic. That’s what I didn’t want to take you away from.”
“Do you remember when I told you I was running away?”
“Yeah.”
“I was running away from that. I didn’t want to perform anymore and you just brought me back.”
“So we were separated for 4 years for no reason? I cried almost every night and… I hurt every time I saw you on t.v. for nothing?”
“You cried? I missed you too…” Martin grabbed the back of her neck and near her ear and brought her closer to his lips. Their lips touched and never left each other. They watched the sun set and the stars come out. Anna got colder as the night went by and wanted to leave. Martin guided her through the woods and to her car. He brought her back to his house and she spent the night, like old times. When they refused to leave each other’s sight and arms. The morning after Anna brought Martin back to home to her parents.
End of Chapter 8

+Quote Post
PervertBurger
post Nov 25 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #17

AF Supreme
Group Icon

thx

+Quote Post
Mun-Mun
post Nov 26 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #18

AF Fan
Group Icon

QUOTE(PervertBurger @ Nov 25 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]2514289[/snapback]

thx

um.. you're welcome..?

+Quote Post
PervertBurger
post Nov 27 2006, 02:36 AM
Post #19

AF Supreme
Group Icon

I missed you.

I hope you missed me too.

When I saw your face tonight I wanted to kiss you and hold you again like before, but I knew you wouldn’t have wanted it. You looked so innocent and gentle while you were sleeping. I remember when you woke up to my lips on yours, I wanted that to happen again, but I knew you didn’t. I hope I get to see you again and really do get a chance to hold you. I love you and never stopped,

<3 Anna

+Quote Post
BerryIce
post Nov 27 2006, 08:14 AM
Post #20

AF Addict
Group Icon

I've just finished chapter 5, but I don't want to get TOO hooked to this as I'm trying to go to bed early. embarassedlaugh.gif
I'll definately continue tomorrow though. icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 05:28 PM