Reply to this topicStart new topic
3rd Annual AsiaFinest Member Awards! Nominate Now, 2006
aZnRiCeChiQ
post Nov 17 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #1

AF Elite
Group Icon

Group: Members

Welcome to the 3rd Annual AsiaFinest's Members Awards! This is where we reward the members who has made AsiaFinest a fun places to be in the year 2006. This will be an ongoing annual event.

Feel free to talk about it here: http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96645

Here are the categories.

AF 2006 Member of the Year!
Member of the Year: This award will be given to the one member of the AsiaFinest community that you, as members, find to be the most valuable to the community as a whole.

AF Funniest Member 2006!
Funniest Member of the Year: Humor and release is an important part of any community, the Funniest Member Award should be based on who you see as being the funniest member at AsiaFinest (no wearing the clown suit won't get you this award!)

AF Personality of the Year!
Think of a member that just stands out, or has just made a great impression on you. This award will go to the member that you feel has shone with their great personality!

Community Spirit Award:
This award goes to the member who consistently posts interesting, thought-provoking, and insightful threads and/or comments. This member should exemplify the spirit of the AsiaFinest Community Forums. Members who have been warned more than 3 times for going off topic or creating useless threads are not qualified. Moderators will not qualify for this award.

Mr. AsiaFinest 2006:
This award goes to the coolest, nicest, best looking male on AsiaFinest. THEY MUST HAVE A WORKING PICTURE POSTED ON THE "AF Member's Pictures 2" AND "MEMBER'S PICTURE AUTHENTICATION" THREADS TO QUALIFY.

Miss AsiaFinest 2006:
This award goes to the coolest, nicest, best looking female on AsiaFinest. THEY MUST HAVE A WORKING PICTURE POSTED ON THE "AF Member's Pictures 2" AND "MEMBER'S PICTURE AUTHENTICATION" THREADS TO QUALIFY.

Best AsiaFinest Avatar & Signature Award:
This will be one award. Ben feels that the avatar and signature that are the best usually have a matching "theme". So this award will go to the person who has most best overall avatar and signature. It should be unique and customized for AsiaFinest. You can nominate yourself for this award. SIGNATURE AND AVATAR MUST NOT BREAK THE FORUM RULE.

Best Clan Award:
The best clan award will goes to the one where the clan members are organized and actively posting related topics on the forum instead of just chat in the clan thread. No nomination needed for this. The mods and Ben will select the winner to this.

AF Friendliest Member Award:
The title explains it all. This member gives out a friendly vibe when around and greets the newbies. Shows respect towards everyone and is liked by mostly everyone.

How do I nominate?
Nominations are to be COMPLETELY secret! I will not tell anyone who you nominated for. Please don't nominate yourself! If you nominate somebody, then please do not tell them. Likewise, if somebody asks you to nominate them then please ignore all such requests. We want these awards to be based on your decision and not on who your friends are. The person must be a: current active member of the forum, have joined before June 2006, have 1000 posts, AND MUST NOT BE A PAST WINNER (scroll down to see previous winners). You can nominate up to 3 people per category.

Please *EMAIL* me with this list:

AF 2006 Member of the Year:
AF Funniest Member Award:
AF Personality of the Year:
Community Spirit Award:
Mr AsiaFinest 2006:
Miss AsiaFinest 2006:
Best AF Avatar and Signature: (you can nominate yourself)
Best Clan: (You can submit your clan)
AF Friendliest Member

EMAIL LINK: http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...00&MID=1629
[/color]

PLEASE TITLE THE SUBJECT: ASIAFINEST 2006 NOMINEES
[color="#ff0000"]
IF YOU DO NOT TITLE THE SUBJECT "ASIAFINEST 2006 NOMINEES", YOUR NOMINATIONS WILL BE IGNORED.

I WILL DENY ANY NOMINATIONS SENT BY PERSONAL MESSAGE (PM).

I WILL DENY ANY REQUESTS TO CHANGE NOMINATIONS. ONCE YOU HAVE EMAILED YOUR LIST, IT IS FINAL.

REMEMBER, this is only for NOMINATIONS. YOU ARE NOT VOTING YET.

The nominations will end on December 1st and the voting will begin soon after that. The people who decide on the final list for people to vote on will be the moderators and Ben. I will then create polls where all the AF members can vote on after I receive all the nominations. Your votes on those polls will determine the winner.

If I am awarded what do I get?
You will get an award avatar and signature created and designed by Tissue Box and I. But mainly the annual AsiaFinest Members Award is done for fun, and of course bragging rights to the winner It'll be a nice learning experience and will result in a bigger and better system next year along with prizes.

PREVIOUS WINNERS:
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23939
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51265
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 11:13 AM