Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's over 20year-old, unemployed, and proud?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Career / Job Chat
DaVinci
*raises hand*
Jaimu-Jaimu

*Poses*
DaVinci
Either this forum have too many damn kids, or we're just cooler than everyone else. embarassedlaugh.gif
Bixie
Over 20 and unemployed? You're nothing but a disgrace, probably living off our taxes and benefits, sitting on your arse doing nothing all day you turds.
2nd2none
Why would you want to be over 20 and be unemployed?? I have a brother who's 23 and he's unemployed haha.. What a bum, he just sits at home and plays computer games all day. Worse part is that he's been offered jobs, he just doesn't want to do anything, because he's lazy. He has a degree in accounting too, damn that guy gets me mad sometimes because he's sooooo f*ckin lazy. Imagine doing that for the rest of your life. Wake up play videogames for 16 hours, then eat then go to sleep, wake up and do it all over again, wtf?
DaVinci
QUOTE(2nd2none @ Dec 27 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]2604193[/snapback]

Why would you want to be over 20 and be unemployed?? I have a brother who's 23 and he's unemployed haha.. What a bum, he just sits at home and plays computer games all day. Worse part is that he's been offered jobs, he just doesn't want to do anything, because he's lazy. He has a degree in accounting too, damn that guy gets me mad sometimes because he's sooooo f*ckin lazy. Imagine doing that for the rest of your life. Wake up play videogames for 16 hours, then eat then go to sleep, wake up and do it all over again, wtf?

No wonder your brother doesn't want to work. embarassedlaugh.gif

I use the free time to study. Plus, I don't want menial jobs. I worked at a retial for a week and quitted, since a job like that doesn't suit me.
Bixie

ppl like that make me sick
ABC in NYC

Wow--- you're brother is a big loser. I bet he is a virgin also. icon_twisted.gif
Metropolitan

Im embarassed 4 U.
SkylineC83
QUOTE(2nd2none @ Dec 27 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]2604193[/snapback]

This sounds like my sophomore year of college. Wake up, play CS, eat, copy & turn in HW, come back play CS, eat, play CS, then sleep.

I'm 23 now and am technically unemployed at the moment. Not very proud, but since I'm going to school and putting off graduating so I'm content right now embarassedlaugh.gif
Takashi
Considering you don't graduate until the age of 21, 21 would be a better age to use than 20.
LastLegend
i am 23 turning 24 and jobless what the hell are you going to do kill me

geek4life
had a job since i was 17
Reilynx
Anybody who's not in school should be working. shifty.gif

And stop freeloading, you bums. nono.gif
Ichigo_Zangetsu
it depends on a persons circumstances or situation.

would you call a person who won the lottery a bum if they were unemployed?
would you call someone disabled a bum?
someone with an illness a bum?
oh yeah, studying full time at uni.... working for your parents business... (tho would that be employed technically?)

I guess you need to know what reason they are not employed for to cast a judgement
Reilynx
would you call a person who won the lottery a bum if they were unemployed?
No, because they are more than capable of supporting themselves.

would you call someone disabled a bum?
No, they're just sh!t out of luck.

someone with an illness a bum?
Again, sh!t out of luck.

oh yeah, studying full time at uni.... working for your parents business... (tho would that be employed technically?)
Fukk yeah! His parents must be proud.

I guess you need to know what reason they are not employed for to cast a judgement
Sorry, can't help it. I'm a judgmental prick. shrug.gif
SkylineC83
QUOTE(LastLegend @ Dec 28 2006, 12:38 AM) [snapback]2605873[/snapback]

i am 23 turning 24 and jobless what the hell are you going to do kill me

As long as you're not leeching off welfare, social security, workmen's comp......you can do whatever you want and I'd be happy for you
Alanna
If I was over 30 years old,had no car,investments and a stable job,I would rather hang myself.
SkylineC83
^I wouldn't jump to that option just yet.

Depends if the person still has will & drive or not. If the guy just lost his business or lost his assests via a risky investment but still has the will to rebuild and start over from scratch, then I wouldn't count him out yet. Colonel Saunders from KFC was flat broke at the age of 60 or 65 before he started his, "rest has been history," company and we all know he ended up wealthy.

But if the guy has no desire or passion of bouncing back then he's as good as a fish out of water.
Alanna
^I wouldn't jump to that option just yet.

But u have already wasted thirty years by that time without achieving anything-no car&no job,how many thirty years do u have in your life that enables u to spend or lose once again?We are supposed to be energetic and dynamic in our twenties...but I have seen people that have only succeeded in their late fourties.So... shrug.gif
Jaimu-Jaimu

@Tissue Box - That sounds rather familiar. embarassedlaugh.gif
Juntao
QUOTE(DaVinci @ Dec 27 2006, 10:10 AM) [snapback]2603700[/snapback]

*raises hand*

nono.gif how sad icon_neutral.gif
Mizz_Luv3r
*crosses DaVinci* off the list

thumbsdown.gif That's nothing to be proud of. LOSER!
charlee
Hells yeah!

I'm too busy with my studies.....shifty.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
DaVinci
QUOTE(Mizz_Luv3r @ Dec 29 2006, 02:10 PM) [snapback]2609588[/snapback]

*crosses DaVinci* off the list

thumbsdown.gif That's nothing to be proud of. LOSER!

I live with my mommy too. naughty.gif
Mizz_Luv3r
QUOTE(DaVinci @ Dec 29 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]2609823[/snapback]

I live with my mommy too. naughty.gif

You
You're every mother in law's worst nightmare. embarassedlaugh.gif NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DaVinci
QUOTE(Mizz_Luv3r @ Dec 29 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]2609828[/snapback]

You
You're every mother in law's worst nightmare. embarassedlaugh.gif NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll charm them all with my cute little @$$. icon_redface.gif
freefallz
I tutor. But I don't consider that as a job.
DaVinci
QUOTE(freefallz @ Dec 29 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]2610438[/snapback]

I tutor. But I don't consider that as a job.

Private tutoring or department tutoring? Free or paid?

I plan on math tutoring too, but I'm not doing it for free. embarassedlaugh.gif
freefallz
QUOTE(DaVinci @ Dec 30 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]2610716[/snapback]

Private tutoring or department tutoring? Free or paid?

I plan on math tutoring too, but I'm not doing it for free. embarassedlaugh.gif
Both and of course paid. icon_smile.gif
f20btran
my first job was @ 23 but wtf I'm proud no matter.
2nd2none
QUOTE(DaVinci @ Dec 28 2006, 05:17 AM) [snapback]2604311[/snapback]

No wonder your brother doesn't want to work. embarassedlaugh.gif

I use the free time to study. Plus, I don't want menial jobs. I worked at a retial for a week and quitted, since a job like that doesn't suit me.

Hah yah being an accountant does blow @$$, but still, he could still have another job.

QUOTE(Bixie @ Dec 28 2006, 05:17 AM) [snapback]2604315[/snapback]

ppl like that make me sick

You don't know how tired I am of his sh!t.. I mean I'm looking at him right now, and I think this guy would be better off dead you know, but he's my brother. I'm embarrassed to call him my brother. Usually when I refer to him, it's "that bum".

QUOTE(ABC in NYC @ Dec 28 2006, 05:28 AM) [snapback]2604337[/snapback]

Wow--- you're brother is a big loser. I bet he is a virgin also. icon_twisted.gif

I bet he is. I've never ever seen him with a girl...

QUOTE(Metropolitan @ Dec 28 2006, 07:44 AM) [snapback]2604697[/snapback]

Im embarassed 4 U.

Yah it's pretty sad... I hate calling someone like that my brother. I don't even want to know him right now...
Jaimu-Jaimu
QUOTE(Tissue Box @ Dec 30 2006, 09:14 AM) [snapback]2611221[/snapback]

o ? u have a total bum for a brother too ? embarassedlaugh.gif

Err...yeah.
A brother. shifty.gif
Adee
I'm working in my parents business, but I want another job.
cloudyski

that's a waste....

life is so short!

must do and see and experience as much as you can
chynagongju
It's nothing to be proud of necessarily, but it does depend a lot on circumstances.

Regarding Tissue_Box's comments about her brother[?]. I have a friend who went through something like that for a semester+summer-ish. He was going through some really tough times mentally and needed to have that break where he could numb himself to the pain and not have to worry about responsibilities and such.

After that time period, he was able to self-reflect, grow from the experiences and is picking himself up again.
Ringo
Ive got a friend who is at 25 yrs old not working at all. Just stay home and enjoying his life in his mansion. I always ask him why not you go to work .. He said he dont need to work because people work for him lol

He's a forex trader and got a broker to work for him
Ringo
another friend he's 21 yrs old and Inherited his dad money when the old guy passed away .Never wants to work at all with 1 million dollar in his bank account move out from his mom home. The guy go quit school spend all his money on hoes,clubing, new wheels,got cheated by a business partner and sports betting.

Lost his money in all the bets and now he got broke working in a sports retail outlet as the sales guy.All this took him 2 years to get broke
-=(-_-)=- HI-hit
man i need to get a job
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.