Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: damn moles! can they ever go away!!?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
jesus89
i have this mole on the side of my head which is pretty irritating. i was wondering if anyone knows if they sort of fade away over a long period of time or if there's actually an effective treatment out there. i googled a little and all i saw that surgery is the main option. scary!! icon_redface.gif
TyCooN
there's this operation where the mole gets lasered out
Mizz_Luv3r
Why would you get rid of your mole? neartears.gif I love mine. love2.gif
cloudyski
QUOTE(jesus89 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]2643962[/snapback]

i have this mole on the side of my head which is pretty irritating. i was wondering if anyone knows if they sort of fade away over a long period of time or if there's actually an effective treatment out there. i googled a little and all i saw that surgery is the main option. scary!! icon_redface.gif

no get it excised.

its the only way.

see a doc. there are many methods of removal:

1. laser
2. dry ice
3. scapel

but u need a medical professional to remove it because it is sort of a tumor
nagasawa
Moles are a messy situation. In general, just leave things you were born with alone unless they really need to be fixed. embarassedlaugh.gif
IniTiaL V.
i knew a guy who got rid of his mole that was on his face. all of the sudden his mole was gone but it left a real nasty scarr
Ichigo_Zangetsu
you can get them removed
ninpoo
QUOTE(Ichigo_Zangetsu @ Jan 11 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]2644358[/snapback]

you can get them removed

NO $hit?! OMG NO WAY!

kiss.gif
SofaKingAwesome
gross
nagasawa
IPB Image
IPB Image
sbeechan
My friend had her on one side of her cheek. It was big, round, dark and bumpy. It was a distraction. And then she got it removed and she looks great.
yebro
i know some1 that had his one 'removed' through laser surgery.

Sounds painful cuz apparently the doctor gave him a needle shot ON THE MOLE, which was on his face, ouch.

Left nothing.
starry
Cloudy's right....if it's a really deep mole then get it excised, not lasered. Moles that get lasered either leave a faint mark or eventually come back, especially if they're deep. The doc has to dig the mole out at the root and stitch your skin back together.
miss_merisha
Is the dry ice method where u put dry ice and freeze it off? Is that even possible to freeze off a mole?

What's the scapel method?

Do all the methods leave u with a scar?
cloudyski

the amount of scarring you have depends on the individual (and also how well you clean your wounds)

neosporin can help minimize appearance of scarring - most people do scar though...

make up can cover scars in worst case scenerio

i had some moles excised and i don't wear makeup
minimal scaring

no one knows i have moles removed unless they knew me before or unless i point out the scars

so its fine

neezee
^ cost = ???
BeN_86
If its those moles where its just flat, you can get those lasered easily.
akachan
i hate my moles too. bawling.gif i'm thinking of getting this: http://www.wartmolevanish.com
holysh33t
QUOTE(yebro @ Jan 12 2007, 01:32 AM) [snapback]2644885[/snapback]

i know some1 that had his one 'removed' through laser surgery.

Sounds painful cuz apparently the doctor gave him a needle shot ON THE MOLE, which was on his face, ouch.

Left nothing.

I did that too. Not that painful.
cloudyski
QUOTE(akachan @ Feb 3 2007, 10:44 AM) [snapback]2700847[/snapback]

i hate my moles too. bawling.gif i'm thinking of getting this: http://www.wartmolevanish.com

shifty.gif

IT BURNS away the mole.. wtf.........

you know its bad to mess with benign tissue because technically it could turn cancerous if u were to perturb it. best to get the skin and area around it all removed.

go to a doc, don't burn off the mole...

shifty.gif

i'm really skeptical about this product

Pristine Herbal Touch Wart & Mole Vanish

A Natural Herbal Cream Preparation (active components listed below)
Produces Natural Cauterization
The cell tissues of warts, moles and other skin disorders are burned by the natural components derived from the herbal extracts found in Wart & Mole Vanish.
Produces similar results as Electro-cauterization, but without anesthesia
Causes destruction of wart or mole to the root within 20 minutes after a single application (certain types of warts and moles may need more than one application)
Dried up lesions fall off in 1-3 weeks Has an anti-viral action without recurrence
Minimally invasive. Unlikely to scar unless scab is disturbed or removed prematurely or unless a secondary infection occurs.

Indications
Wart & Mole Vanish cream is indicated for the topical removal of all kinds of warts, moles and other skin growths including external genital warts, skin tags and syringoma.

Some people mistake Seborrheic Keratoses as a mole. We do not recommend using this product for Seborrheic Keratoses because they tend to grow back.

Standard Kit Contents
Wart & Mole Vanish cream - .05ml
(enough for 1-2 large warts/moles, 1-2cm or 3/4" in area, or several 5-25 smaller ones)
Natural antibacterial solution - 5ml
3 cotton swabs
2 applicator stick
1 scratching sterile stainless needle (for hard warts and small moles)
1 emery board (for scratching moles and skin tags)
1 toothpick (for scratching small moles/skin tags)

Ingredients
Anacardium occidentale, Ficus Carica, Chelidonium Majus, Citrus Limon, De-ionized Water, Talc.

Storage
Store at room temperature.
Once opened, cream will dry out very quickly.

If product dries out, it may be possible to re-hydrate. Use applicator stick to add a little water at a time to bring to original creamy consistency. (This may or may not work)

Basically, the ingredients are:
Anacardium occidentale (the cashew)
IPB Image

Ficus Carica (the fig)
IPB Image

Chelidonium Majus (the poppy)
IPB Image

Citrus Limon (the lemon)
IPB Image

De-ionized Water (not tap water)
IPB Image

Talc (the stuff they use to clean baby's asses comes from a rock)
IPB Image

Talktohand.gif

so today i'm gonna go to the grocery store mix up a few of these ingrediants -save myself a couple bucks and burn off all the moles on my body to become the ultimate beauty laugh.gif

SCAM *cough* SCAM

who said that? icon_wink.gif
Tweaked_!55!
I have one on the side of my nose

it's very hard to see, I even forget I have it.

What exactly is a mole anyways?

I have this dark spot on the side of my face that is really dark, it looks like a mole but it's actually like.. I dunno what it is really. I tried to pop a zit on the side of my face but I didn't pop it all the way because when I got like half of it out the rest wouldn't come out, only blood. It's more like dried blood under a thin layer of skin that I can't get out, or something.
leetx
Google Dermatend or Wart mole vanish . These none evasive products take the mole off your skin without scarring. It worked for me; i took a few off my face, chest and arm. Read more about it. It really works. Its like this plant which has natural properties that kill the mole cells, but leave most of the normal skin cells alive.

Even though I am only 16 without any serious relationships, it really improved my self confidence by removing an ugly mole from the side of my nose. Now, when people look at me, I do not have to turn the other way to hide the nasty mole that used to be on my face.java script:ShowHide('qr_open','qr_closed');
Fast Reply
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.