Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can U Buy Marijuana In Malaysia
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Malaysian Chat
Rocky Cuong V
I was told that you can buy weed in any malaysia resturant?
is this true?
Iron Malayan
Not true. Please buy them in some other country.
junior high_rhapsody
The word "Marajuwana" that you wrote seems strikingly familiar to the original spelling, "Marijuana". If that is what you mean, I have this to say...

You don't want to own this 'weed' in Malaysia and Malaysian restaurants don't sell it.

Owning marijuana can get you a death sentence in Malaysia.
Kewell7
I thinks he means a Malaysian restuarant in Australia??, if u own marijuna in Malaysia and get caught then u are basically finished.
Bringer_Of_Death
Not true.

Who ever got hold of such weed will get a mandatory death sentence.
VNlilMAN
marijuwana is everywhere, where was you brought up :p
Rocky Cuong V
Why is maylisa chat so dead ^^^ that was the last msg! since eva
Iron Malayan
QUOTE (Cuong @ Jun 30 2004, 11:11 PM)

HAHA.If you think Malaysian chat is so dead you should check out the Indonesian one.They are more dead than we are.
the model racist nation
Umno, which effectively runs the government, is riddled with corruption and croynism.

Members crave for the award of lucrative government contracts given out under the pretext of the NEP. But the party is filled with bureaucrats with no management skills and no productive economic skills.

In a freely competitive market, they would be in the lower rungs of the public sector or would have lost their jobs altogether. To maintain their way of life, they have to ensure that the NEP is continued at all costs.

A large segment of the malays are still poor after 35 years of the NEP and on top of this the income disparity between the rich and the poor has widened. Clearly, the NEP as a method of equalising economic disparity has failed.

The benefits of the NEP to the poor malay is a pittance compared to the benefits to the rich and well-connected malay. It is in reality a tool and facade for the rich and elite malays - who are in the minority - to continue their extravagant way of life at the expense of the rest of the country.

The cost of the NEP so far include unemployable graduates who are mostly malay, increased racial polarisation, declining education standards, brain drain, bailouts of well-connected companies, an inefficient and incompetent public service, a government which makes decisions first and studies the impact later - just about everything that is wrong in this country!
malaccan
I agree with many things you say tmrn, but the way you say things lack finesse, very unMalaysian. Terima kasih!
Man.. my post counter is rising fast! biggrin.gif
Iron Malayan
LOLZ Mine too.

I was laughing my @$$ off replying to that troll.

QUOTE (the model racist nation @ Sep 11 2005, 01:44 PM)
A large segment of the malays are still poor after 35 years of the NEP

Got any links ?

You don't need to search hard to find poor Chinese here.
caramel
You guys actually bothered reading? :S
Iron Malayan
QUOTE (caramel @ Sep 13 2005, 05:19 AM)
Good question
JMAC
People smoke Marijuana but Cuong getting high on Marajuwana? WTF is that?
brucewayne
QUOTE (Cuong @ Jun 27 2004, 04:58 AM)
is this true?

who told u that neway?? thats totally untrue.
coz in M`sia it`ll be death penalty if u caught sellin marijuana or other illegal drugs for certain weight amount.
JackJack
Not sure about in restaurants but u can get weed here uh-huh.
And designer drugs too... in those ah beng clubs... mostly ecstasy...
and heard from ppl u can get ganja for quite cheap too :shocked:
lol....wonder what happen to those ppl after getting caught n gone under urine test
got hanged?!?!
Amaravati
QUOTE (JackJack @ Sep 25 2005, 09:44 AM)
lol....wonder what happen to those ppl after getting caught n gone under urine test
got hanged?!?!

What is Ganja in Malaysia?? I know in Jamaica thats the term they use to describe weed.
malaccan
^The everyday term used IS ganja. But still the more often used generic word is dadah, which means drugs and covers everything really, opiates, cannabis, stimulants, hallucinogens, depressants etc

When you fly Malaysia Airlines and about to land, you'll be greeted by the purser who says "ladies and gentleman, please be aware that drug trafficking in Malaysia carries the mandatory death sentence. Welcome to Malaysia" embarassedlaugh.gif2 Same goes for Singapore.
huaren
If you dont want to die, than dont sell or involve in Marijuana in Malaysia.
malaccan
Hi huaren, how are you man? Long time no see! Hope all is well.
yana19384
QUOTE (caramel @ Sep 13 2005, 05:19 AM)

haha..these guys read every freaking sentence embarassedlaugh.gif
caramel
^ Hehe. Yana, I noticed.

QUOTE (JackJack @ Sep 26 2005, 02:44 AM)
got hanged?!?!

Haha. They'd probably bribed the policemen and got away. ;p
rx7boy
yup, Malaysian underground syndicates sell Mary-j. but the quality is bad. thumbsdown.gif
So my advice , don't buy mary-j in Malaysia. or even better , don't do drugs... biggthumpup.gif
yana19384
yeah..drugs are uncool thumbsdown.gif
samheisfl
well.. Actually it's quite easy to find Mary-j around if u know the spot and of course not restaurant. but lately, its hardly to find any stock. Well the price has gone up.

I heard somewhere in klang, the police there sell Mary-j that they caught. Dunno wether its true or not. Last time, price of 1 cube = 1 kg of Mary-j is around rm 1500 but now i heard its shoot up to RM 3000.

well selling drugs is a really good business actually... if you are ready to be hang of course. These stupid drug-dealer is making a lot of profit.

but i think heroin and morphine is more dangerous than Mary-J. Still, all drugs are dangerous actually.. even kas-kas.. icon_confused.gif
blastid
i couldn't believe it at first,, but yes,, u could get that stuff from a restaurant.. one of those kelentanese run tomyam stall thing.. if u r caught possesing mary-J for own consumption, u prolly end up paying the "price"... ,, literally a price.. if u know what i mean..
natasha_shasha
QUOTE (blastid @ Dec 11 2005, 03:50 AM)
i couldn't believe it at first,, but yes,, u could get that stuff from a restaurant.. one of those kelentanese run tomyam stall thing.. if u r caught possesing mary-J for own consumption, u prolly end up paying the "price"... ,, literally a price.. if u know what i mean..

is that true??.. confused.gif

SAY NO TO DRUGS!!
Aranadhel
QUOTE (Iron Malayan @ Jul 1 2004, 06:47 PM)

HAHA.If you think Malaysian chat is so dead you should check out the Indonesian one.They are more dead than we are.

kau ni mmg tak suka org indo kan? biased betul... wht to do.. frogs..
Nusantara
QUOTE (Aranadhel @ Dec 10 2005, 11:44 PM)
QUOTE (Iron Malayan @ Jul 1 2004, 06:47 PM)

kau ni mmg tak suka org indo kan? biased betul... wht to do.. frogs..

There were no any Indonesian at that time, if I am not mistaken only purnomor joined this forum back then.
blastid

hello natasha,

unfortunately it is true,, but i wouldn't go into more details,, it'd be unethical to do so...

at some point of our human life, we'll realize that the world IS beautiful, but it has an equally ugly side too.. Being ignorant will only get u in trouble,, like believing that a person will be hanged if consume mary J... it simply shows how easy some ppl can be manipulated

if u really want to stay away from drugs,, be wise, equip urself with knowledge and facts,, really understand what is drugs & it's consequences, how it affects ppl ard u.. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF TEMPTATION beerchug.gif
malaccan
QUOTE (blastid @ Dec 11 2005, 01:57 AM)

if u really want to stay away from drugs,, be wise, equip urself with knowledge and facts,, really understand what is drugs & it's consequences, how it affects ppl ard u.. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF TEMPTATION beerchug.gif

You don't have to go into details, but do you have any personal encounters with friends or even strangers who got caught up with drugs? Drug or any kind of addiction always starts small, don't they. But before you know it, you're ensnared. While some people can and know when to stop, others simply aren't.
Mawi: Belia benci dadah! beerchug.gif
blastid
i got a friend who punctured his stomach of overdosing,, i know one uncle who's in his 60's, hv a degree, but his a heroin junkie, been in & out of jail like his own home oredi.. another got whacked by his friends for stealing his own friend's handphone, and another got so f*cked in his brain, actually plotted to kill someone..

drug is everywhere,, everyone is certain to get in contact with drugs somehow, the key to stay away is to fully understand it's implication.. get the facts right.. drugs are not evil... it's just how u treat them that really matters..
samheisfl
I've tried once before..
well.. wont try anymore..
It feels like your modula oblongata has been hit by a hammer..
I hate the 'spinning' feeling..
The effect will last for the whole day..

wonder why the addicts like it?
rx7boy
QUOTE (samheisfl @ Dec 12 2005, 10:48 AM)
I've tried once before..

^yeah , i wonder why some people addicted to it also..

I think its much much better to watch cucuk movies with Caramel than taking marijuana... ngee.. *run away before Caramel wallop me* icon_smile.gif
malaccan
^i wonder what kind of stash you have under your bed

QUOTE (blastid @ Dec 12 2005, 04:30 AM)
i got a friend who punctured his stomach of overdosing,, i know one uncle who's in his 60's, hv a degree, but his a heroin junkie, been in & out of jail like his own home oredi.. another got whacked by his friends for stealing his own friend's handphone, and another got so f*cked in his brain, actually plotted to kill someone..

drug is everywhere,, everyone is certain to get in contact with drugs somehow, the key to stay away is to fully understand it's implication.. get the facts right.. drugs are not evil... it's just how u treat them that really matters..

I often see people who come in via A&E, when they're high and abusive, cursing all members of staff. What a mess. Once they come clean they're like another person altogether. the drugs really take over their lives and they have no control. The worst is, like you said, when you see how it affects the family and friends. It really destroy societies.

@sam:
oooooh big word eek.gif
medula oblongata embarassedlaugh.gif
Iron Malayan
Some addicts get electrocuted in attempts to steal TNB copper cables which they hope to sell for twelve bucks. embarassedlaugh.gif
samheisfl
A lot of crimes happen because these stupid addicts..
Iron Malayan
Wednesday November 16, 2005

Over 60 new drug addicts detected daily

PENANG: An average of 60 new drug addicts are detected nationwide daily and something must be done to reduce the number, said National Anti-Drug Agency (NDA) director-general Datuk Hamzah Abdullah.

“Up till September this year, there were already more than 20,000 addicts on record. We expect the number this year to remain in the vicinity of 22,000 like last year.

“What’s also worrying is the increase in amphetamine-type stimulant (ATS) addicts. Last year, they only accounted for 4% of the addicts but, to date, the percentage has increased five-fold to about 20%,” he said.

ATS, such as ecstasy and syabu (methamphetamine crystals), which is also known as ice, are popular among the youths and these synthetic drugs are usually taken in dance clubs,” he said.

Hamzah was speaking to reporters after opening the State NDA’s new office at the Bangunan Persekutuan in Anson Road here yesterday. Also present was state director Akmar Omar.

He said ATS was mainly made in China and smuggled into Malaysia via Thailand before being distributed to other countries, like Australia.

“Our checks revealed that ATS packages are sent here using courier companies. We randomly scanned packages arriving at the KL International Airport.''

Hamzah said he just returned from a drug conference in Hanoi last week where it was agreed that all countries work closely to fight the scourge.
blastid
I've tried once before..

samheisfl,, luckily u didn't start with syabu.. it's no joke why it's getting increasingly popular..
I'm starting to think that all you posters are either very naive or are government plants put here to make sure everything is nice and rosie. The OP did not ask the legalities of drugs.

Drugs are everywhere in Malaysian society. You have to stop thinking if you take drugs you are bum and will rob people. It doesn't happen like that. That is the typical anti drug message that the US run in the 50's that we all look at now and laugh.

I personally know senior executives, lawyers, celebs and everyday people that don't just smoke joints but do speed, coke and e! All of them are successful in their industry and all of them are normal people and not addicts. You know it is possible to take drugs recreationally? Many people would argue that alcohol & cigarettes are more addictive then a joint.

I'm not arguing that drugs are good or bad but they are here and people you wouldn't expect are using them.

I doubt you can buy it in a restaurant but it’s only a phone call away if you are really after something. Home delivery too!
malaccan
^LOL. Government plant?! eek.gif If I were a plant I wanna be a frangipani, sounds cool.
I'm just really naive when it comes to drugs I guess. I've never ever smoked a joint. Never takens drugs when I go clubbing. Must be the years and years of annual Jauhi Dari Dadah drawing competiton that my primary school organised. biggrin.gif
How does someone draw the line? It's fine for the high-flyers and yuppies who work hard and party harder who can control themselves but what about the down and out who cannot see a way out of drug use? God knows how many people lose their nice shoes and sandals at mosques after Friday prayers due to these junkies. madgo.gif That and other petty and not so petty thefts. icon_confused.gif
You can do home delieveries nowadays? :jawdrop:
forrestcat
^ You are right. Not all people in Malaysia who takes crack are idiot robbers. My cousin who works for an Advertising aency says many of her colleagues who are experts in animation and camera tricks take drugs regularly..and some of them are very well to do and sond of wealthy people. I think its becoz of demand for drugs among the middle class makes Malaysia a target for drugs.

Malaysia should set up up Metahdon clinics at big cities so that these drug people get drugs and dun steal cables and metals. Give them legal safe drugs at affordable prices, and the dangerous and expensive drugs in the black market will gradually disappear. This is becoz when a person is a drug addict, he'll be a drug addict forever
blastid
I'm starting to think that all you posters are either very naive or are government plants put here to make sure everything is nice and rosie. The OP did not ask the legalities of drugs.

Drugs are everywhere in Malaysian society. You have to stop thinking if you take drugs you are bum and will rob people. It doesn't happen like that. That is the typical anti drug message that the US run in the 50's that we all look at now and laugh.

I personally know senior executives, lawyers, celebs and everyday people that don't just smoke joints but do speed, coke and e! All of them are successful in their industry and all of them are normal people and not addicts. You know it is possible to take drugs recreationally? Many people would argue that alcohol & cigarettes are more addictive then a joint.

I'm not arguing that drugs are good or bad but they are here and people you wouldn't expect are using them.

I doubt you can buy it in a restaurant but it’s only a phone call away if you are really after something. Home delivery too!

all rite,, that's how u justify drug abuse,, putting doctors & lawyers into the picture,, so that makes drug abuse tolerable.. i don't think it is possible to take drugs recreationally,, i think all of them take drugs recreationally!!!.. what else reason do they want to take ecstacy,,, cure their diabetes???

well ok, some women do take ice to be thin, so that makes drugs tolerable??

we all know alcohol & cigarettes are addictive, now try putting drugs into the same equation,, aren't they as equally addictive & aren't they gonna f*** u up..

the difference between a robber & lawyer is a robber needs to rob to get his fix,, a lawyer earns his money (while still capable) to get his fix...

i don't kare if anybody wants to take drugs, it's a case of SMI (sendiri mau ingat)..
but just want to share my personal experience.. it's easy to say today, i have control of my drugs,, slowly, your drugs will betray u, cosuming u bit by bit, and eventually take over u.. doctor or not doctor, it's the f***ing same..

i dont give $hit bout legalities,, i giv $hit bout my body & mind..
marimaribergembira
Weed is illegal not immoral...
Malaysia is the home of one of the finest weed(with safe amount of THC in it) in the world..commonly known as the manga weed..
Many people have commented that the manga weed has a sweet fragrance and the distinct smell is not as bad compared to weed from overseas..

Can you buy Marijuana in Malaysia?
the answer is yes and yep its just a phone call away with home delivery too..
marimaribergembira
QUOTE(Cuong @ Jun 27 2004, 05:58 PM) [snapback]259065[/snapback]
is this true?

yes you can, and its just a phone call away..
jrockerz
crack is for dumb,

but yea u can get it, but once u got caught the punishment is severe ...

i never try and touch any,
but i lived among them.
DutchEastIndiesMan
^^ lol it's like saying
i never touch cigarettes nor smoke them but people around me are smoking them all the time. lol bro...j.k
dreamhunter
Why do you need a drug to DESTRESS? It's only gonna give you much DISTRESS in the long term. Plus, it could get ya to the gallows if ya ain't careful.

So guys. The watchword is: Chill without Kill

That said, there's something relatively unknown outside Malaysia. It's a plant they call 'Ketum' over here. The authorities only got wise of it's narcotic effects a few years back. Before that, guys were getting high on it without getiing anyone into a fuss.

I still haven't come across it. Ain't that keen actually.

But folks say you could get it on the quiet from some small time roadside foodstalls in the north. Don't know how far that is true.
kelantanese
most of people which in design background takes it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.