Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Girls jealous of those that are less attractive
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
cloudyski

You all notice this too?:

I've noticed that a number of unprovoked females seem to be overly jealous of others that are less attractive than the norm.

They seem to think that because you are less attractive, your life should be miserable like them and you should suffer like they do or even more than they do since they are unhappy with their looks, you should be too.

Like for instance:

girl A: how can so many guys like her? i dont get what they see in her
girl B: how can her boyfriend like her?
girl C: do you see how hot her boyfriend is and what she looks like?

etc etc
etc

etc
etc
etc
Federico
lol, i think they want them to be more miserable than them. Sorta like a "i'm hotter than you so i should be happier than you" type of mentality.
cherry_tree
who cares. the important thing is they are less attractive then you
cloudyski
QUOTE(Federico @ Feb 17 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]2732908[/snapback]

lol, i think they want them to be more miserable than them. Sorta like a "i'm hotter than you so i should be happier than you" type of mentality.

YES! exactly

women are evil. its not about everyone being happy. its about doing 1 up on your fellow (wo)man

embarassedlaugh.gif

i actually know some girls who imo are ok and should be happy because they are older and married etc. their lives should have moved on past this point. but frequently, they turn 'bitter' at the most unexpected moments and they kind of lash out

like ~ how can you be happy? how can you be satisfied with life?
don't u want more???? etc etc

sad thing is. some people's own mother's do it to them.
i've seen some girl's moms say some of the most outrageous things.. you'd think it came out of an episode of the O.C. or something icon_rolleyes.gif
Jagger
QUOTE(cloudyski @ Feb 18 2007, 02:18 AM) [snapback]2732900[/snapback]

I've noticed that a number of unprovoked females seem to be overly jealous of others that are less attractive than the norm.

They seem to think that because you are less attractive, your life should be miserable like them and you should suffer like they do or even more than they do since they are unhappy with their looks, you should be too.

Like for instance:

etc etc
etc

etc
etc
etc

Aren't men also jealous when they say things like "how did that ugly guy end up with a hot chick like her?"
cloudyski
^ i dunno...

i didn't know guys did that. i thought guys were more supportive like

damn boy! u did good.

and they objectify the woman in that case, like the guy must teach them tricks for bagging hot @$$

sure.gif

(at least this is what i see in movies) laugh.gif
ninpoo
You look into what other people think too much. Just focus on your life cloudyskeet.
Jagger
QUOTE(cloudyski @ Feb 18 2007, 03:13 AM) [snapback]2733040[/snapback]

^ i dunno...

i didn't know guys did that. i thought guys were more supportive like

damn boy! u did good.

and they objectify the woman in that case, like the guy must teach them tricks for bagging hot @$$

sure.gif

(at least this is what i see in movies) laugh.gif

It's the other way round, guys usually get jealous more easily than girls. But we don't mind teaming up with other guys when it comes to bagging chicks (no, I don't mean gangbangs).
cloudyski
^ guys do?

you mean of each other??
i haven't really seen much of this but its something to observe

--

ninpoop` no kidding
starry
icon_redface.gif Sadly, I've been guilty of the "who does she think she is" mentality. Especially in the teen years, when it's an unwritten rule that a girl is not supposed to show that she thinks well of herself.
BlueAway
QUOTE(cloudyski @ Feb 18 2007, 09:22 AM) [snapback]2733860[/snapback]

^ guys do?

you mean of each other??
--

ninpoop` no kidding

no men suck. I actually working with girls unless they're like super hot and attractive, then I get intimidated as hell. But if they're average to attractive looking, I can handle it. icon_smile.gif

men have a lot of jealousies too. we just dont show it in front of each other but if a guy is jealous of you, you can usually tell through their subtle actions and behavior.

however, social-wise, i prefer guys than girls. i dont know how to socialize with girls. cry2.gif
AgentBach
QUOTE(cloudyski @ Feb 17 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]2732900[/snapback]

Like for instance:

etc etc
etc

etc
etc
etc

from your example the girls are jealous at the fact that an ugly girl has a guy, not that attractive girls are actually jealous of ugly chicks.
deeme2000
I've heard friends say things like, "she's fat and ugly how can she have that guy spending all that money, attention and time on her"

It's usually frustration over the fact that their own bf's won't do the same for them...so instead of taking a closer look at their own personalities, they think its all about looks.

I can't even tell these friends that if they were less b!tchy towards their guys, maybe they wouldn't be scoffing at other girls. but whatever...I stopped giving advice to lost cases a long time ago.

just smile and change the subject when it comes to bashing like that.
Mizz_Luv3r
I don't judge out of jealousy, I judge out of dismay. It's like seeing an alien or something. I'm just shocked and amazed, but never jealous.

I just find it funny that most attractive guys that date "ugly" girls are not that intelligent or has some kind of insecurity issue....lol
Ichigo_Zangetsu

I stoped comparing myself to other girls the day i bought a vibrator..

lol

who cares... life is happy...

Gatts
QUOTE(Ichigo_Zangetsu @ Feb 19 2007, 06:10 AM) [snapback]2735918[/snapback]

I stoped comparing myself to other girls the day i bought a vibrator..

lol

who cares... life is happy...

lol eek.gif
ExpressYourself
Never heard of this, but okay...I'm more used to girls complimenting "less attractive girls" and even kissing their @$$.
cloudyski
QUOTE(starry @ Feb 18 2007, 11:36 AM) [snapback]2734118[/snapback]

icon_redface.gif Sadly, I've been guilty of the "who does she think she is" mentality. Especially in the teen years, when it's an unwritten rule that a girl is not supposed to show that she thinks well of herself.

i don't think you are like what i mean though

i know girls who will rip others apart (even supposed friends) shifty.gif
for no good reason

for instance, i had a friend who used to make fun of this other girl i knew a lot behind her back - even though she was friends to her face. she would constantly say things like i don't see why her bf likes her, she's not even pretty. she's not even nice. etc. etc. yadda yadda sure.gif

QUOTE(blueaway)
men have a lot of jealousies too. we just dont show it in front of each other but if a guy is jealous of you, you can usually tell through their subtle actions and behavior.

men get jealous of girls?

i always thought that opposite genders tend to work best together

Suijen
^ Well of course, she's female. That's what women do.

cloudyski

QUOTE(AgentBach @ Feb 18 2007, 11:48 AM) [snapback]2734140[/snapback]

from your example the girls are jealous at the fact that an ugly girl has a guy, not that attractive girls are actually jealous of ugly chicks.

yes but its not just always about having a bf
ExpressYourself
QUOTE(cloudyski @ Feb 19 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]2737076[/snapback]

men get jealous of girls?

i always thought that opposite genders tend to work best together

Amongst South Asians, I see guys getting jealous of girls. They get jealous that they can't have her, that she's better-looking than their current girlfriend, or they're just plain insecure about them feeling unattractive...and it burns their blood to see a really beautiful South Asian girl because they feel so ugly themselves and feel that they will never be able to get a good-looking girl.
Bixie
QUOTE(ExpressYourself @ Feb 20 2007, 04:14 AM) [snapback]2737807[/snapback]

Amongst South Asians, I see guys getting jealous of girls. They get jealous that they can't have her, that she's better-looking than their current girlfriend, or they're just plain insecure about them feeling unattractive...and it burns their blood to see a really beautiful South Asian girl because they feel so ugly themselves and feel that they will never be able to get a good-looking girl.

GOD THIS IS SO TRUE!

This is why it's the boys here who hate me so much.

Personally, I like girls who don't look as good as me. I don't even really have a problem with girls who look better than me, only when they act like b!tches.
deeme2000
QUOTE(ExpressYourself @ Feb 20 2007, 04:14 AM) [snapback]2737807[/snapback]

second that. they start acting quite belligerent and rude when that's the case.
GawtxJenny
QUOTE(cloudyski @ Feb 17 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]2732900[/snapback]

Like for instance:

etc etc
etc

etc
etc
etc

someone said that to my bf...she asked him what he saw in me and that he can do better cry2.gif that skank..
mydknyte
mndeg
fantasy clover how is your new school
Boku_WA!
ive never seen a girl thats jealous of another less attractive girl. unless she was rich.
rosebullet
being jealous won't change wut she looks like anyway
starry
QUOTE(GawtxJenny @ Feb 20 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]2738939[/snapback]

someone said that to my bf...she asked him what he saw in me and that he can do better cry2.gif that skank..

She probably likes him.
Mona
QUOTE(cloudyski @ Feb 17 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]2732900[/snapback]

Like for instance:

etc etc
etc

etc
etc
etc

this is one of the best threads even been made i swear

u are a really deep thinker

QUOTE(ExpressYourself @ Feb 20 2007, 05:14 AM) [snapback]2737807[/snapback]

i had guys tell me that they are jealous of me
ExpressYourself
QUOTE(deeme2000 @ Feb 20 2007, 08:59 AM) [snapback]2738020[/snapback]

second that. they start acting quite belligerent and rude when that's the case.

It's hilarious how they make threads on forums about how ugly Desi girls are, or they will whine to their friends about how come Desi girls can't look as good as white/Hispanic women. When they do finally see a bangin girl in REAL LIFE (Bollywood movies don't count), you hear "Oooh I see a hair sticking out of place on a scar on her leg. She ain't all that!", "She's such a show-off. What is she trying to show?", "She must be a white-washed b!tch".

Oh and let's not forget, "I bet that girl ain't even full Indian." embarassedlaugh.gif

The reason why I say bollywood and Indian celebrities don't count is because these boys know that these women are just a fantasy and that they won't ever meet them anyway. If one of these Desi guys were married to sultry Bipasha Basu, they wouldn't be reacting to her the same way as they do now (drooling over her sexy image and praising her bad girlness).
ghostman
QUOTE(cloudyski @ Feb 18 2007, 02:22 PM) [snapback]2733860[/snapback]

^ guys do?

you mean of each other??
--

ninpoop` no kidding
yeah guys totally do that. it's very common for us to say "how can a ugly retard like him get a girl like that?"
ExpressYourself
QUOTE(Bixie @ Feb 20 2007, 08:30 AM) [snapback]2737972[/snapback]

GOD THIS IS SO TRUE!

This is why it's the boys here who hate me so much.

Personally, I like girls who don't look as good as me. I don't even really have a problem with girls who look better than me, only when they act like b!tches.

You mean South Asian guys specifically hate on you? I don't know how old you are, but yeah..a lot of guys regardless of race are really immature and childish in highschool/middleschool. But, the ones from my experience hate on their own kind..not on other non-South Asian women, because they don't see you as a threat. I'm guessing they just don't want South Asian women to look attractive, because they don't want other races to look at them shrug.gif

Or, a really egotistical one who thinks that he's the hottest thing ever just doesn't want competition regardless of the gender embarassedlaugh.gif
Boku_WA!
QUOTE(GawtxJenny @ Feb 20 2007, 05:28 PM) [snapback]2738939[/snapback]

you should kick her @$$!
cloudyski
QUOTE(GawtxJenny @ Feb 20 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]2738939[/snapback]

agree with starry, the girl was jealous of u to the point that she would say something desperate to ur bf.

starry
QUOTE(mndeg @ Feb 20 2007, 05:53 PM) [snapback]2739053[/snapback]

fantasy clover how is your new school

cloudyski =/= fantasyclover
*promo
all i know is girls want what other girl have!

another thing is why in the hell you (a girl) make a pass at me in woman's department when its clearly i'm there chilling hanging around with my GF!

/rant
deeme2000
we saw this really pretty girl yesterday...it was me and my sis-in-law hanging out and i said that the girl was really cute. and my sis-in-law could not keep her eyes off of her! lmao...i was like "you're staring" and she was like "well you know me...when i see something nice, i gotta look..." oh and she's not gay or bi..she's actually already married ... i just dont get it when girls hate on other girls.
cloudyski
QUOTE(deeme2000 @ Feb 23 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]2745630[/snapback]

we saw this really pretty girl yesterday...it was me and my sis-in-law hanging out and i said that the girl was really cute. and my sis-in-law could not keep her eyes off of her! lmao...i was like "you're staring" and she was like "well you know me...when i see something nice, i gotta look..." oh and she's not gay or bi..she's actually already married ... i just dont get it when girls hate on other girls.

wait.. i don't get how staring is jealous of. i think it might be a compliment towards?

i mean jealous as in say or do something negative to another person.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.