Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you afraid of aging?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
Disco Gestapo
I am. So far I still have a baby face and look younger than my years...but I wonder how long that will last. What happens when I get a wrinkle?!? icon_confused.gif eek.gif And I don't want to have the menopause. icon_confused.gif bawling.gif I know it's a long way away, but time feels like it passes quicker as you get to being an adult. Who knows how soon til then. icon_sad.gif Anyone else prematurely afraid of aging, or afraid of aging prematurely?
tree
Only when my looks start to decline and my body aches.
YoungEagle
QUOTE(Disco Gestapo @ Mar 4 2007, 11:06 AM) [snapback]2766829[/snapback]

I am. So far I still have a baby face and look younger than my years...but I wonder how long that will last. What happens when I get a wrinkle?!? icon_confused.gif eek.gif And I don't want to have the menopause. icon_confused.gif bawling.gif I know it's a long way away, but time feels like it passes quicker as you get to being an adult. Who knows how soon til then. icon_sad.gif Anyone else prematurely afraid of aging, or afraid of aging prematurely?

Go burn some cheeks and get rid of that baby fat. biggthumpup.gif
flipcombatmedic
i'm afraid of alot of things, aging is just one of them. it's not so much the looks, but the physical decline. i'd rather shoot myself than have the indignity of having a stupid teenager wipe my @$$ and then feel sorry for me.
EmeraldFlame
I could care less.
Boku_WA!
wake up everyday and tell yourself you will die someday. stop with the bull$hit.
Subotai
Got wrinkles on my forehead, life sux icon_sad.gif
Mizz_Luv3r
Well, since I'm about to be 24, I am afraid of getting older. embarassedlaugh.gif But the wrinkles and stuff haven't bothered me yet....lol
Captain_Obvious
welcome to life.
deeme2000
The thought of being helpless and bedridden is scary for me. But getting older; wrinkles, gray hair, etc is a natural part of life. If you accept it and take care of yourself, you age like a fine wine. Which is what I look forward to. I'll take pride in being a MILF and beyond.

Being older means more money, you're comfortable in your own skin and you've had life experiences which will hopefully make you wiser. I for one welcome it.
DaVinci
I wish I could remain 17 forever.
starry
Yes. I look and feel so much more tired than I used to when I was a teen. I dread how much more tired I'll look even five years from now let alone when I'm in my 40's, 50's, etc.
BlueAway
Yeh I'm scared of aging but not just because of health and looks. I think people do their best work and are at their most productive career-wise in their 20's as well. You're willing to learn and combine new things. I hear once you hit 30, your desire to learn plummets.
Jinata
I don't wanna' go bald. Bah.
wRiter Reverie
Yeah. Does anyone have solutions?
hakseng
yeah help the aged thats what jarvis said
AgentBach
I think I am. Someone once called me a sexy woman and it disturbed me. I would rather be called a girl or young lady, I don't like it when someone calls me a woman, or sexy.
DaVinci
QUOTE(AgentBach @ Mar 5 2007, 08:15 AM) [snapback]2768784[/snapback]

I think I am. Someone once called me a sexy woman and it disturbed me. I would rather be called a girl or young lady, I don't like it when someone calls me a woman, or sexy.

beerchug.gif

I don't like it when someone calls me "man" as well. I prefer "guy" or "young man" instead.
starry
You know what's even worse? Getting called ma'am. fu-k!!! Especially when it's from someone older than you.
Eendje
women with their ever lasting worries icon_rolleyes.gif

bowdown.gif
mongo
I'm and can still pass for 12, so I think I'm ok. If you don't want to age, avoid the sun. Oh, and I heard you should start getting facials when you turn 25. scary...
theng
I don't want my boobs to sag. neartears.gif embarassedlaugh.gif j/k
Bringer_Of_Death
QUOTE(wRiter Reverie @ Mar 5 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]2768685[/snapback]

Yeah. Does anyone have solutions?

Be a dreamer biggthumpup.gif

cloudyski
QUOTE(theng @ Mar 7 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]2774394[/snapback]

I don't want my boobs to sag. neartears.gif embarassedlaugh.gif j/k

haha i WANT my boobs to sag. stretch them out so i can fill some bras!! biggthumpup.gif

*always look for the plus side in things* shifty.gif

---

As for solutions to aging/ caring about aging:

1. Creams http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aging_cream
2. Plastic Surgery http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_surgery
3. Religion & The afterlife http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterlife

mongo
yeah, I WANT to get stretch marks too
DF78
Somewhat, hehe.... icon_wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.