Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are Japanese Men Good Lovers?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Japanese Chat
Justsuzaku
eek.gif what's not to love their eyes,hair,beautiful skin meow. This is coming from a non asian woman btw
Butterfly
Not "all" Japanese men are gorgeous. There are just as many ugly ones as there are ugly Koreans, Americans (__________ insert other races here). Anyways I am sure some are good lovers but I can't speak for all of them. Btw just cause ur hot doesn’t make u competent in bed icon_wink.gif
AdaDochka
sure.gif How does someone's appearance have anything to do with how they behave?
Butterfly
QUOTE (AdaDochka @ Jul 6 2004, 03:03 PM)
sure.gif How does someone's appearance have anything to do with how they behave?

to asiaphiles thats all that is needed icon_wink.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
Justsuzaku
da.mn i'm sorry and what is wrong with being attracted? ya know they are plenty chicks out there that won't be bothered with an asian man. Even some of my "friends", they are afraid they're have little ones. ^_^
Butterfly
ok it's a personal taste thing, but as for the "great lover" idea, it's not true. Your gona have to sift through alot of guys till u find a sex God, that goes for any non Japanese guy to. good luck
transtic
QUOTE (Justsuzaku @ Jul 7 2004, 06:32 AM)
da.mn i'm sorry and what is wrong with being attracted? ya know they are plenty chicks out there that won't be bothered with an asian man. Even some of my "friends", they are afraid they're have little ones. ^_^

I believe the preferred term is cute.. so CUTE ONES ^_^.. anyway.. erm.. yea.. i heard that a woman's pleasure is more to do with her state of mind than anything else.
flipcombatmedic
id on't know about japanese men, but i could say so for the japanese girls i've dated. but all the same it's not the race that define one's ability it's his individuals experience and skills that they aare either born with or acquire.
AgentBach
QUOTE (Justsuzaku @ Jul 6 2004, 02:57 PM)
eek.gif what's not to love their eyes,hair,beautiful skin meow. This is coming from a non asian woman btw

icon_smile.gif Doesn't matter how pretty there face is even though it might help, what counts is what he looks like below the belt.
GaleHarold
One of the most important thing for two people to get it on is that there has to be some level of mutual attraction.

Otherwise, you will probably just doing it mechanically rather than doing it and losing yourself in the moment.
RockHeart
You have never tried it then you have ever know the taste!! Unless you have an experience on that then you judge the right stuff. Dont predict about whatever that you have never did it!!! :genius:
cloudyski
QUOTE (Justsuzaku @ Jul 6 2004, 02:57 PM)

i would not know.
in order to find out, you would have to be a slut and sleep with one of every type, right? in order for comparison..

embarassedlaugh.gif

don't take offense..
ryuji_yamamoto
QUOTE (Butterfly @ Jul 6 2004, 03:03 PM)
Not "all" Japanese men are gorgeous. There are just as many ugly ones as there are ugly Koreans, Americans (__________ insert other races here). Anyways I am sure some are good lovers but I can't speak for all of them. Btw just cause ur hot doesn’t make u competent in bed icon_wink.gif

So you saying we're ugly
are u sayng i'm ugly?
Ogumo
What the hell is with all of these nihonphiles as of late? Jesus christ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.